Goodbye Ichiro

You are the goat athlete of Asia

Attached: 20190321_4958410574101623946.jpg (975x648, 61K)

ichiro died wtf?

>a baseballer
>the goat athlete

No lol

t. Weeb English teacher

t. watches Kuroko no Basuke

gtfo

greatest goat of all time

Who would even be comparable? I don't know how Asians view people like Nakata or Honda but Ichiro is still like the most notable sportsperson in Japan right?

Tiger Mask?

Antonio Inoki or Rikidozan if we're talking historically. Baseball wise... Saduharu Oh?

The rest of asia can fuck right off he's Japanese

weeb thread

Saw him play in Seattle back in '99(yes, I'm an oldfag).

I've never seen anyone as quick getting out of the batter's box. Truly a legend and a first ballot HOFer.

>baseballer

Attached: E99973BA-EC95-4ECC-BAF3-6B5A1DAD0EEB.png (500x775, 84K)

Pretty incredible since he signed with Seattle in 2001.

He should have decided five years earlier for a better career average but still he's become such an untouchable and unforgettable part of the history of baseball.

I cried today. grew up watching him play, was playing in Japan before I was even born, that's amazing

baseballer is not a term you fucking retarded yuro pleb

Hakuho

Baseball wise, Oh. Put up ungodly numbers that Americans have spent the good part of over 40 years years trying (and failing) to delegitimize. Accusing him of playing in babby parks (which were either SLIGHTLY smaller on average, with the rest being about average park size for the time period), bad pitching (which totally doesn't also delegitimize american hall of famers because reasons), corked bats, and unsourceable claims saying pitchers threw junk on purpose.

Ichiro is the modern Goat due to actually putting up numbers in MLB

Attached: oh-stance.jpg (250x378, 22K)

Based Shinji triggering the fat autistic boreball nerds

the ultimate stat padder, never hit a baseball that mattered.

Is he the best baseball player ever

Park Ji Sung was pretty good.

>Be autistic yuropoor weeb
>Talk shit about the greatest athlete the country you’re in has ever produced
Kill yourself