Other urls found in this thread:

theringer.com/2019/3/1/18246109/tacko-fall-central-florida-knights
twitter.com/MardyMarvel/status/1108571365374918656
twitter.com/pickuphoop/status/1108732703573188608
youtube.com/watch?v=14kz9GRrdh0
twitter.com/sergeibaka/status/1108065771182280705
twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1108844817654734848
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this league is a meme until the regular season matters again, which it never will

disaster

go jazz

When did it ever matter?

there's action beyond scoring, jean-michael

Fuck Embitch.

Attached: 1523451695292.png (652x612, 153K)

Duke vs UCF in the second round. Zion vs 7'6" Tacko Fall

duke finna get dabbed on

Attached: 1527394369008.webm (640x640, 2.16M)

In the Eastern conference, maybe.

True defense only matters in the play offs. 82 games might as well be exhibition

>SHORTEN THE SEASON

Tacko Fall Is Extremely Tall theringer.com/2019/3/1/18246109/tacko-fall-central-florida-knights

visiting from /hoc/
this is the same problem we have in the nhl desu

not a single likeable dude on the 76ers

>not liking based Boban

What did Tobias Harris ever do to you?

Ben Simmons and Embiid are cool too

Jimmy's an asshole

>Tacko Fall may be 7-foot-6, but over the next few weeks, he’ll have the chance to go even higher.
>Fall is the second most physically dominant college basketball player I’ve watched this season, behind Duke’s Zion Williamson. But while Williamson dominates by doing things you’d never expect him to be able to do after seeing him—a 285-pound guy can jump likethat?
>With a 10-foot-5 standing reach, Fall scores like an 8-year-old intent on teaching his younger sibling the meaning of humiliation on a 5-foot-tall Little Tikes hoop

shiiieeeeeet I can see how the thunder dropped 5 positions and is now 8th in the west. 3 games separate the 3rd from 8th

did the Thunder just retire a nobody's number?

I love Westbrook but goddammit thunder sucks dick

Attached: 1550885856737.png (1280x720, 812K)

He's right, you know....

>drops 57 points
>still lost
>to Grizzies

Fucking Cockshits!

Attached: GSksFv9.jpg (2073x3072, 282K)

hey I thought those jawns would make the playoffs this year it's okay

>puts up 39 shots

shouldve scored 100

good to see russell homosexualbrook and george paul took another fat (like the dicks they take) L tonight.

#whynot

embiid is based
leltics are cringe and first round exit material imo

>tfw used to think Doc Rivers was a meme coach
>tfw used to think Jerry West was a meme GM

How the fuck are the Clippers making the playoffs with the 6th man literally being their best player? Fuck the Lakers

Attached: 1479271066611.jpg (456x384, 32K)

Why are canadians so butthurt about the sixers? Wedont even think about them
Is it because they have no rings?
Is it because they closest they’ve ever been to the finals is getting knocked out by ai?
Is it because their best player is leaving in the offseason?
What’s with the inferiority complex? The rapties are good, it doesn’t mean you have to shit on everyone else because you’re insecure

That's it man Philly is most likely going to win the East now that they won't have to meet Celtics unless they meet each other in the finals which it won't because they are 2nd round exit.

It's true though. SIxers prob gonna win the east

Plan to fix the NBA:
>refs aren't accountable, so a new stat needs to be invented to rate their performance
>first we'll measure the bias against teams by determining which calls result in the largest point swing, with additional weight being given to consecutive calls against a team that cause them to lose a lead greater than 10 points, or cause another team to lead by 10+ points
>next we'll measure the number of questionable calls per ref per game to break down their "Ref reliability". Questionable calls will be defined as blatantly incorrect when viewed by slow motion replay to give them a bit of a break.
>Next, we start spamming the team bias statistic in all relevant chats that the NBA pays money to host, it should be extremely popular once quantified
>then naturally you post the secondary stats about a refs individual performance and put pressure on the NBA to be accountable to Vegas odds, leading to specific refs being held accountable

Attached: gangster.jpg (460x346, 120K)

If IF the Celtics are a first round exist and the Nets aren't, who exactly is getting fired? Do Celtics blow up the team?

Philly's starters are really starting to click. I think their five can beat the fuck out of any five in the east. I'm not so sure about their depth though.

>3-1 regular season series
>they literally only won because all 5 starters scored a ton of points which rarely happens
>they need a game winner to beat the Celtics

They're gone by the second round

>we traded an in his prime centre for Old Gasol who can barely even play defense

Attached: 79201E42-3560-4663-AA13-1DD897BEA208.jpg (647x942, 98K)

It's gonna be a Bucks Philly ECF screencap this

Are the 76ers going to win out again

The Sixers have two NBA championships

He meant the raptors. They don't have any rings or even conference titles.

Canada stop being a whiny bitch all the goddamned time. Springs here, be more optimistic.

What's going to happen to our leaf posters once Kawhi bails on them in the summer?

Hockey

I hope most of them cry for a few months then go the route of GSW fans and literally don't exist. I, on the other hand, will be here forever, calling the Celtics refbabies and cheering for the 76ers. Also, we Denver and Portland now.

SSM8

Why not the Pisties?

I don't know what that means.

>not being fluid in /hoc/
Grim

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

well he aint lying

I'm cool with Casey, great taste.

No one should be fluid in /hoc/. All I listen to on the goddamned radio are people complaining about the leaves, when I just want to hear LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE. When will mussen not be terrible? Can we pay Jake Gardener? I know we have John Mitch Mathews as our top line, but waaaah we need tough defense.6GAA for our tendies, why can't we be Tampa? Fuck your fake sport.

Gay

I have a similar problem in that I live in a football city and the radio spends my entire commute talking about a team that's not even on because it's the offseason. It's very frustrating.

>20FTs made
Lmao.

What the fuck bros JV is good?

Attached: 1522489935462.png (972x55, 10K)

Leafs fans are gay, thank you for noticing. It'd be like if Knocks fans suddenly had a mediocre team and only business men could afford tickets.

I used to get based Jim Rome so this is just suffering, particularly because the only Canadian commentary about th raptors is "should Kawhi/Lowry play more/less" and "regular season doesn't matter, we'll see in the playoffs".

Get SiriusXM, I spend a ton of time in my car for my job and it's a life saver. Each sport has a channel of its own, there's like 5 major sports talk channels, tons of live games, and of course all the music and other channels. Pretty cheap too and I can stream on my computer/phone as well

No. JV is still a minus player against athletic teams like GSW, which is the only time the raptors benched him in the first place. it's the /jah/ principle where a mediocre offensive center looks like a star because he needs minutes, in spite of being a liability on defense. There were too many mouths on the raptors, he could never get his rhythm.

Honestly if I was a Raptor this would make me cringe hard having to practice here. I mean I like Drake and all but c'mon bruh this is like some old white dudes in meeting rooms trying to cater to young black men. Total cringe.

Attached: 1533419214647.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

How bad did lakeshits get btfo this season?

Attached: IMG_20190317_144115.jpg (750x681, 85K)

They virtually went extinct over the last two weeks.

like the dinosaurs

They’re milking the OVO brand for jersey and merch sales. They’re catering to the consumer (young middle class white males) not to the players.

Astonishingly bad. They infested this general and like half of all posts on Lakers game days were lakeshit spam at the start of the season, and now they’ve been annihilated. It’s a breath of fresh air.

I like Embiid

Tbhfam, I've really enjoyed this ride, but it is the rest of /nba/ that is actually getting btfo because the Lakers are pretty much guaranteed to win the spiritual championship.

Quick blogpost: what is /nba/‘s job? I’m a data analyst shitposting at work

Fultz
Bogut
Bargnani
Bennett
Wiggins
How many championships does the bust squad win?

china league all star team

Front end dev

Customer service at a mental health insurance company. AMA

People really buy those?
Honestly its first time i hear someone is selling that
What does it covers

Attached: I get money.jpg (3264x1836, 2.53M)

>mental health insurance

What? So you insure if someone gets depression or becomes a schizo?

I wouldnt say people "buy it", it comes along with their health insurance, at least for the company I work for anyways. It covers therapy and medication management as well as psych hospital stays

Trust fund babby
Money won’t buy you happiness, /nba/

>Just took a big Lonzo and I'm feeling great.

>Money won’t buy you happiness, /nba/
shut the fuck up

We will cover their therapy visits and potentially their hospital visits if they get admitted on a 51/50 and/or try to kill themselves. We also cover addiction treatment

What happens if someone admits to people that they want to kill themself and "help" comes? Do you ever get to see the light of day or do you need to keep it to yourself?

It’s not just a false platitude buddy, you would know that if you were in my shoes

You're just shallow, you'll never be happy.

Based
Im a csr at a health insurance company
I may have talked to you at some point
Btw i hate my job

Oh god, white people are so fucking cringey.

Office mail room manager for a bank I hate my job.

Also LeBron is shit.

>money wont buy you happiness
There are two reasons why people say this
1) they are broke
2) they will never be successful enough to become rich and must settle

Independent contractor

There is nothing wrong with this

D Wade's final gift to us will be to eliminate the Cucks in 1st round

>data analyst
Oh what's good, you working in Toronto? I specialize in qual and I'm going to be working with the Ministry of Education this summer, right by the Rogers center. You into python that AI sentiment based analysis yet?

Maybe

I’m rich but definitely not successful. I haven’t earned a cent of it, and I do feel like a complete and total fraud very often

Attached: IMG_20190321_102912.jpg (2048x1152, 162K)

You can invest money in startups here
We got booming IT industry
If you gotta a need a for self accomplishment

twitter.com/MardyMarvel/status/1108571365374918656
nba fans are awakening
screencap this: in 10 years time there'll be 2 pro leagues just like in the 60's - a failing, majority black owned one with constant arena shootings and leaking roofs, and a white/asian one with 2 black people allowed per team, no draft or salary cap, but otherwise the same as now

I don’t know anything about IT and know precious little about investing, can you recommend some promising Serbian start ups I can look into?

Holy kek
I love Buckets so much man. What a dog.

White boys can’t play lmao
That bitch just jealous that Siakam didn’t deign to slap her with his massive African cock

God i love the sixers so much

How can you hate TJ McConnell? Or Tobi and Bobi? And Amir Johnson seems like a good dude.

How many bribes would you need to pay to get a start up going?

Biomed lab tech. I shitpost on Yea Forums while my western blots are incubating/washing.

James Harden is actually cute as fuck I can't get enough of beard man

I'm sure other players hate him because he's a total pest. Also, my gf works in a school and some class did some exercise where the students were separated into teams and picked sixers for their team. She said TJ went last and that they were all fighting over who had to have him.

software sales

how come raptors fans have the cockiness of celtics fans with the pedigree of the atlanta hawks? don't you normally have to win something before becoming this arrogant?

Attached: mj.gif (320x240, 783K)

Attached: harden.gif (470x296, 3.91M)

Angel.co/novi-sad
IT sector here is not clamped by government yet
Its pretty independent from government corruption

Do you make good money? I’ve heard software sales can make you pretty well off.

If i was going to work in sales I’d work in Real Estate though

The only man who can guard Embiid

Attached: D2MUlkdWwAEq5nf.jpg:large.jpg (1665x1407, 821K)

Marc Gasol, Al Horford

They are underperforming expectations. You only get the spiritual chip if you overperform.

>Al Horford
If he tackled the WIly veteran in Al Horford, he can tackle Horford Lite in Toronto

Attached: D2J34joXcAIqElV.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 200K)

>This lovetap was worth a flagrant 2
Adam Silver protecting his golden boy Embabby

Attached: Embabby the Embitch.jpg (1248x702, 86K)

>still no one has posted a webm of Embiitch flying across the court

I'm disappointed /nba/

You can see the fear and regret in Dumb's eyes

Attached: boston-celticcs-marcus-smart-joel-embiid-76ers-shove-32019.jpg (753x476, 138K)

Okay, this is a perfectly timed snap

Attached: hi-res-f9df4ab8eb16ae463d7b363a69361f18_crop_north.jpg?h=533&w=800&q=70&crop_x=center&am (800x533, 53K)

The Bucks haven’t won a playoff series since 2001

9 straight first round exits

The last team they played in the second or third round?

Attached: gettyimages-51602561-e1433208716327.jpg?w=1024&h=576&crop=1.jpg (1024x576, 259K)

Don't even hate Philly, but now that they've beaten Boston and then not possibly settling their grudge in the finals I can't shitpost about them being choking jokes anymore.

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 102K)

It took 18 years for the Bucks to rebuild lmao

That Sixers playoff run was full of kino series.
>sweeping Reggie Miller and the pacers 3-1
>VC raining 3s, except for the buzzer beater in game 7
>Allen v Allen, another 7 game series
>AI stealing a game in LA all by himself
A lot of fun

Embiid is easy to root against

>Suns sign Jimmer Fredette to 2 year deal

So they’re tanking next year too?

4 u

He's also easy to root for. in a league with less and less personality by the year, he's only going to stand out more and more.

Attached: 76er Icon Wilson Chandler with some teammates.jpg (4342x2446, 1.17M)

Should we put more focus on developing talent from West Africa?

I'm surprised NBA teams don't do what MLB teams do, and set up developmental camps that can lead to G League contracts or some shit. I mean you can't go as hard as you can in the MLB with 35k contracts at 15, but still

>Amir Johnson
oh youre right, amirs cool. everyone else has such inflated egos its amazing they havent imploded

What we listening to this morning?

Attached: B3EF5160-8FBF-47BB-85D1-1B1C91BFE21B.png (750x1334, 1.7M)

When I think of Tobi and Bobi, I think of Ego. Just like when I think of Kawhi, I think of flamboyance

Attached: e85bdf5417bbb8889f6d02a9e8cb151b.png (668x770, 450K)

College basketball games obviously

Attached: 567567856.png (1239x2006, 563K)

Ben Simmons really has two options
>Develop a jumpshot
>Be extremely aggressive with the ball in his hands
If he can't do one of those, he'll never reach taht second level

He’s doing the latter while trying to get his FT down.

I refuse to believe he won't have a jumpshot by 25 .If he still doesn't he should just kill himself.

just watching the new John Wick 3 trailer on a loop, tbqhwy

I mean, Giannis really doesn't, and he's the favorite for league MVP. Simmons has to make that choice though. He can't be this passive player though. Especially in the playoffs

Does anyone actually believe the words that come out of Stephen Jackson's mouth?

FINALLLLLY

JIMMER
HAS COME BACK
TO THE NBA

YES FUCKS YES

THE GREAT WHITE HOPE

THE STORMIN MORMON

THE JOSEPH SMITH OF JUMP SHOTS

THE BRIGHAM YOUNG OF BASKETBALL

All the games today are shit!

When is John Floor coming back? I heard he’s missing all of next season.

He's had arms his entire life why would he suddenly learn how to use hem in the next two years?

It's not like players who couldn't shoot early on can never develop serviceable shots. He'll never be Ray Allen or Steph Curry that's for sure. But there's nothing to say that he CAN'T develop enough of a shot to threaten. If he'd stop being such a pussy and just shoot his free throws underhanded he'd be even deadlier.

boban actually has a huge ego. The whole "adorable gentle giant" schtick he has going is just an act for the cameras. Away from it all he's kind of an dick.

I had a friend who used to work at a chili's in san antonio. After one of the games 4 dudes come in and ask for a table for 9. They're super busy that night so they tell them there will be a wait. The guys say ok it's fine and they wait, then 5 minutes later a fucking Limo pulls up and out comes this fucking giant of a man along with two blonde chicks on either side and another 2 dudes following him. He meets up with the other guys who ordered the table and they tell him it will be 30 minutes or something. Bobi wasn't having any of this. He fucking takes it out on the poor hostess girl.

"Do you know who I am?" She has no idea but she assumes he must be a basketball player because of his height. He keeps repeating it over and over again, adding more and more profanities each time. "Do you fucking know who I FUCKING am? Bobi doesn't wait."

She gets the manager who apologizes and puts 2 tables together and seats them immediately. They all sit down and order a bunch of appetizers, drinks, and meals. Bobi orders 3 two for $20's and eats them all by himself. Check comes and it's ~$550. She goes to the table and asks how they want to split it and Boban says "I'm not paying for this shit. My ribs were cold" She says sorry she'll take it off, and bobi says "No, we're not paying for this. None of it. My ribs were cold." then he starts that "do you know who I fucking am?" shit with the waitress.

They get the manager again and Boban starts cursing him out, saying he shouldn't have to pay because the publicity of him coming should be enough. He starts trying to negotiate by offering pictures of himself in a spur's uniform (not autographs, just pictures you could find on the internet printed out). He finally pays but on the tip line he writes "get better service" and leaves $0 on a ~$600 check. Fucking asshole

I saw Kawhi Leonard at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Haha fuckin yurotrash, all that money and he goes to fuckin Chili's? Even biggers have enough sense to go to a good restaurant once they make it big.

Guys... I have my first internship interview as an engineer...please wish me luck...

Attached: 1553182110535.gif (500x471, 1.14M)

Is this pasta?

no it actually happened

Jimmer Fredette is back! Just in time for March Madness, too!

Attached: 1527389186301.jpg (886x715, 73K)

just walked around the house to flex on john wall

Attached: 1522295531633.gif (275x206, 3.66M)

>Kyrie leaves for the Knicks
>Celtics breeze through the East to the #1 seed with Gordon Hayward as their star player

how come I like to watch the nba but can't get into march madness

college basketball is terrible basketball for the most part so without a connection to a school, some spectacular player, or upset it's hard to watch. Watching teams aimlessly dribble and pass for 30 secs before giving it to the one guy with offensive talent and consistently brick open 3s just isn't entertaining

You only like sports for manufactured, media-driven headlines or star players with Instagram accounts, you dont actually enjoy the actual game.

You probably watch pro wrestling as well.

Because it's stupid. Most people only watch it for betting or for NBA prospects. 95% of the players are realistically going to make it to the NBA and 95% of those who make it are busts.
Nobody even knows who the players are except for the draft prospects.
This is so retarded. This implies that everyone watches highschool basketball. Nobody likes watching amateurs.

OKC is based

>Nobody likes watching amateurs.

It was once worth watching when pro caliber players played more than one season.
D1 NCAA basketball and football is amateur in title only. The massive amounts of money they generate clearly shows them to be professional and not amateur.

You sure it was him? Could have been any 7' 4" giant with freaky bat ears.

This is pasta, right?

Channing Frye is a cool guy IRL. Ran into him around down town Cleveland and Independence on a couple of occasions. Everybody who works in food service who has served him and the bartenders at the House of Blues have nothing but good words for him.

I saw Rick Fox beat up a little kid at basketball camp when i was 8.

Money generated is not correlated to professionalism.

Murray State vs Marquette at 4:30 PM EST today.
You can watch Ja Morant (projected number 2 or number 3 overall draft pick) play for Murray State.

>Money generated is not correlated to professionalism

?????????????

College basketball = College level
NBA Basketball = Professional level
Money generated does not change the fact that college ball is not professional

>be “”professional””
>dont get paid shit
Nice cope

college players get paid in pussy and "gifts"

my nuggies finna lose today like the frauds we are

embiid is literally made of glass i don't know what you expected

This. While we're on outdated memes, Melo is an elite scorer and solid on defense. Also Derrick Rose is the best PG in baseketball. Oh, and the shot clock will ruin basketball forever

Hard to be happy when you're so shallow regardless of your wealth. Making other people happy with your money is a great feeling

RN

gonna travel the world soon. but not before my rapties win it all :)

Tatum has more games played than Embiid does lol

what? do you agree with my post or not?

Derron Williams is better than Chris Paul

Joe Johnson doesn't deserve that max contract

imagine NBA but with March Madness format instead of long shitty predictable playoffs

>the east is shi-

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21-nba---Google-Search(2).jpg (826x216, 30K)

Go watch football faggot I don't want single game elimination that makes series even easier to rig

Have fun staying in canada for the rest of your life

>only comparing the top 3 teams of each conference
Why don't you go ahead and post the rest of the standings?

ow

Attached: 768567978698.jpg (519x632, 69K)

Attached: fuck-you-thunder.png (500x288, 274K)

none of the rest of the standings are relevant. When was the last time a team outside one of the top 3 seeds won a chip?

Well...all of the playoff contending teams in the west can definitely take on the top 3 in the east...so...

is this fernando dude really the best center in the draft? he lazy as fuck!

imagine being white and following an all black league lmao

>letting fraud teams win rings

>LeBron leaves
>east gets better
Nice to see how dominant daddy was.

Attached: King_James.jpg (602x1676, 438K)

Thanks LeBron :))

Attached: 1546045414985.png (496x593, 46K)

>good college players are playing for free

nice naive cope

>using a hypothetical to give a non-answer

the top 3 in the east would sweep every team in the west except maybe the warriors. And the raptors would beat them too

Gordon won't be the same player again.

The Celtics need to offload him and his salary or be stuck in mediocrity with no real deep postseason push and no chance at a lottery pick.

Jayson Tatum is just another Otto Porter in the making.

The worst season ever for the East was 2003. The shit you see right now where the Heat could realistically climb above .500 is nothing.

>notice the east is getting better
>have to get refball to beat the lowly pacers
>flee before any team knocks you down
>fail spectacularly anyway

Attached: 1544174047798.jpg (1242x1434, 176K)

>you've done a great job
>17.5/20
>great job

Yeah, if you're a brainlet maybe. lmao you couldn't even get an A on the assignment.

>I rate conferences by their worst teams

>le win a lot in an easier conference teams

So, what the Warriors have done for years?

naky nakyd

this guy gets it

>Report: Kevin Durant's 'adopted brother' killed celebrating birthday in Atlanta

lol

Kevin Durants adopted brother just got killed lol

the west has been harder for over a decade so no

Not since 2013.

lol i mean what do you expect being adopted by snakes. you fuck with snakes you get bit

I believe it

Dwyane Wade is so insufferable these past couple of years. His wife has him on some dumb shit. Does anyone forget he left Miami because Pat Riley didn't want to hurt their cap by paying him $46 million? Then he went to Chicago and said "this is my real home." He became a locker room cancer with Jimmy Butler and got himself bought out. Fast forward to him signing with the Cavs to be with LeBron again. He was one of factors that Cleveland locker room was shit and they blew up their roster at the deadline. Cavs got rid of Wade, IT, and Crowder and all of a sudden they were happy again.

Now Wade is doing this retirement tour and acting so extra.

this is either gonna kill the warriors or make them unstoppable

Imagine your mom adopting a grown ass man. Single black mothers are so fucking weird I'm sorry.

>adopted brother
is that a nice way of saying his wife's son?

Didn't Kevin Durant date like a 6'5" lanky bitch?

She was obv fucking him.

No wonder KD is such a beta

You niggas better watch my boy Ja. He's going to lead the suns to the playoffs

Triple HHH went from Chyna to Stephanie McMahon. Perhaps the greatest upgrade of all time.

I miss John Wall

Jerry West
>"LeBron James is most effective when he has the ball in his hands and is surrounded by shooters. The three point line is so vital in todays game.

Magic
>"WE NEED DA TUFF GUISE I'M A MUH FUGGEN CHAMP THREE POINT TEAMS GOT BEAT WE NEEDA BOUTA GET TUFF"

twitter.com/pickuphoop/status/1108732703573188608

Write a letter to Nintendo, senpai.

Stephanie is fucking amazing man. She's a goddess of a women.

Best game today

It’s been almost a month now since we last spoke. Don’t know if I should continue or not.

>Stephanie McMahon
Gross. I just looked her up. She looks like a stereotypical witch minus the green skin color.
Senpai. It's been a month. He's over you. He probably forgot all about you. It's time to find yourself a new man.

Retirement tours are pretty fucking gay in my opinion. Even the spurs made a tribute video for him last night showing clips from 2013 finals. Should've shown clips from 2014 when they BTFO wade and lebeta

Stephanie McMahon is an alpha among other women. She completely dominates a room when she's in it.

John Floor*

ironically miami would be better off if they just overpaid wade

>Stephanie McMahon
That shit is a man

why did KD have his brother killed?

Attached: russell-westbrook-okc-dallas.jpg (680x440, 27K)

Attached: SecondhandWatchfulHake-size_restricted.gif (400x385, 3.62M)

NBA really needs to look into the Suns signing Jimmer. That's one shameless tank move if I've ever seen one.

Absolute smokeshow

And a headcoach who can't speak proper English.

I need a _____ girl

Which team has the hottest cheer squad?

Cavs no doubt.

>Guaranteed spot in the playoffs
Bucks, Raptors, 76ers, Warriors, Nuggets
>Almost certainly playoff bound
Pacers, Celtics, Rockets, Trail Blazers, Jazz, Thunder, Spurs, Clippers
>Actual competition for playoff spots
Pistons, Nets, Heat, Magic, Hornets
>Pretty much eliminated
Wizards, Kings, Timberwolves, Lakers
>Mathematically eliminated
Hawks, Bulls, Cavaliers, Knicks, Pelicans, Grizzlies, Mavericks, Suns

youtube.com/watch?v=14kz9GRrdh0

this show is max comfy desu

>Ben Simmons is costing the 76ers a championship – Stephen A. | First Take

Based finally people are witnesses Ben Shitmons for the fraud he really is.

2D

Attached: drugs.png (803x601, 762K)

Attached: fuq.jpg (480x578, 18K)

good luck pal

those don't look like 2 D's to me

HOT TAKE
DWade is a hall of fame player, but I would not put him up among the likes of Kobe and Jordan.

No shit. Not a hot take by any means. Arguably 3rd greatest SG of all time.

stay extremely frustrated, chipless leafs

Attached: 11963193331.jpg (873x868, 138K)

When the Celtics rest Kyrie, the Celtics will play better lmao. I can't wait for his long term extension to ruin the leltics

Marcus Dumb fined 50k

still behind ginobili. and harden is closing in on him

>half tiem

Attached: rockets_.jpg (320x321, 21K)

Agreeing with Stephen A makes me question my assessment.
Maybe Ben is actually good.

what was the worst trade this season?

i think it's hands down the marc gasol-valanciunas/delon wright trade

jeremy lin (wright's replacement) is legitimately awful

marc gasol doesn't look anything close to the player he was a few years ago

meanwhile valanciunas is dropping 30 points and 10 rebounds on the regular

>He isn’t watching Ja Morant take a huge shit on Marquette

sounds unsanitary.

He's working for that Number 2 spot in the draft

I'm black but I love watching Jokic. He's such a smart player. He doesn't exert too much effort on the offensive end because he doesn't need to. He gets easy baskets and makes fantastic passes with his enormous BBIQ. People always talk shit about his defense, but if you look at the advanced stats he's a positive on the defensive end. He's also been getting better at stealing the ball. Yeah, he can't guard smaller players on the perimeter, but so what? He's so smart that he can just switch off as long as his guards aren't idiots. Denver's guards are dumb a lot of the time which is why he gets "exposed" so often. Michael Malone does a decent job with the Nuggets, but if Jokic was under a coach like Pop, then he would easily be the MVP this season and his team would be even better. I love this man.

what are we having for dinner tonight lads?

why can you only be white to like jokic?

Reminder the raptors have no rings, their best player is gone in the offseason and they have no chance to win a title this year

you need to understand there's a whole internet generation that grew up as cannon fodder in some dumbass culture war

>Following a loss against Dallas, a night in which Luka Doncic schooled Sexton, the Cavaliers rookie went to the practice facility and hoisted 750 shots.
>Hours after that defeat, all Sexton could think about was working on his shot. One week at Cleveland Clinic Courts, the Cavs counted 9,000 shots from their players
>a number tallied by an internal monitoring system set up at the facility -- and Sexton took 3,000.

>Prior to the All-Star break, Sexton was averaging 5.4 mid-range shots while taking just 2.7 3-pointers. He was shooting 38 percent from the mid-range while shooting 39.7 percent from beyond the arc. In the 14 games since the All-Star break, Sexton is only attempting 1.6 mid-range shots while his 3-point attempts have skyrocketed to 5.6.

>Sexton’s shot is quicker. The release is more fluid. The placement of his guide hand looks different. The commitment he’s made is paying off. On Wednesday, Sexton went 4-of-7 (57.1 percent) from beyond the arc, including one with under two minutes remaining that made it a two-possession game once more. It’s a season-high seventh straight game with multiple 3-pointers.

>Since the break, Sexton is shooting 46.8 percent on 3s.

Cavs got a Mamba Mentality Gilbert Arenas lite. He's wired crazy like Westbrook. The type of player to dive for a loose ball when down. His speed is similar to a skinny John Wall and Fox.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.09M)

because hes a cracker

dumb nazi cracker

My Wizzies boutta expose the chickens

my boy Jimmer is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had chef boyardee and a hotdog.

grim

WUT

explain plz

why is everyone on reddit nba such a faggot? can't even have a simple discussion without the same shitty memes posted over and over again

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 31K)

There can’t be discussion on “popular” sub-reddits because everyone is fishing for updoots.
There also can’t be discussion on Yea Forums because everyone just wants to shitpost and trigger people.
The only place for discussion is probably in real life.
There is no place, however, for retarded dumbshit frogposters.

why is the jalapeno mayo from costco so good

Denver should get rid of Murray
Morris is so much better

Why don't you go back to plebbit and stay there, faggot?

there is no discussions anymore. you either have the same opinions or you are cancelled

Boogie starting tonight. Boogie who has been literally been getting better each game.
Now there's bogut coming off the bench.
Literally who can stop us now?

Attached: smugg.png (799x600, 856K)

yourself because you're a hentai fapping loser who will always feel empty inside

Nice cope.

Attached: upcloseandpersonal.png (801x602, 863K)

literally any team from the top 8 seeds in the east

Reddit is designed to encourage groupthink

why are leafs so assmad about the sixers? are they bandwagon celties fans or something?

should i be watching the nuggets right now, /nba/?

They are starting to blow out wizkids

wizards are consistently worse players in the 2nd half and are already down 10, i would say no

Joel seems like a good guy.

How do we save the Wizards /nba/?

Ban every Nintendo Console.

Jokic needs to get out of denver
where should he sign bros??? Thinking he should sign with my Kingsies...

joe ingles desu

he looks like someone who would make a replica of steve irwins show

I do too...
What fast food do you have in Cali

Only SHIT teams playing tonight

who is durant currently dating?

Single

yikes

That sounds good af.

I think I'ma have Nuggets and a ceaser salad .

>Wizards 19-5 run
is this the power of Nuggets defense?

>Play vs elite team
>Starts to choke
Classic Denver

>According to a source close to Kawhi Leonard’s Camp “It’s going to be a 2 team race this summer, Lakers & Clippers. Uncle Dennis is pushing for Lakers however rest of camp is 50/50. Raptors aren’t even an option...”

absolutely based.

why the fuck isn't malone calling a timeout lmao

Honestly fuck Kawhi if he chooses the Clippers. Lebron needs help

I'm pretty sure he's dating some chick. I remember seeing her after the championship last year, or some time before that. It's pretty lowkey.

Jesus christ what an embarassment
20 points in 4 min

actually it looks like they broke it off in october

Based

Attached: LeBron-James-will-not-be-taking-part-in-the-playoffs-with-the-Lakers-this-year-1103137.jpg (590x350, 25K)

Why would kawhi stay in Toronto? He didn't even ask to be traded there. It's in a cold-ass country and their fans dont even have a basketball culture.

It’s games like this that have me skeptical about our playoff outlook. One of the absolute worst teams in the league is mentally and physically dominating us right now. I’m watching a stream of the Wizards broadcast and their commentary crew seems dumbfounded, nobody lets the wizards look this good.

Who is the best old man player the NBA?

Attached: IMG_0663.png (640x1136, 173K)

I fucking laughed out loud at this

twitter.com/sergeibaka/status/1108065771182280705

Attached: D1a8ZWUWkAEwgX8.jpg (2047x1103, 208K)

KD and Kawhi to the Clippers.

Attached: jb.gif (316x186, 2M)

And judging from the Canadian posters on this board they really don't understand how basketball works either.

Vince cuz he's still a reliable 3 point threat

Imagine going through all that shit with the spurs, leaving an organization that you won a ring with, turning down a $200 million extension, getting hated on by an entire fanbase that used to adore you, moving to canada and getting their hopes up knowing you're going to leave them too and get hated on even more... only to end up on the clippers.

It honestly makes 0 sense.

kawhi is the alpha dog on the only team with a chance at beating the warriors who can also pay him the most money of any team.

why the FUCK would he leave?

Korver.

they're the best team in the league and the championship favorites if the warriors break apart. Though that never stopped him from leaving the spurs either.

It doesn't but I still think there's a good change he chooses the Clippers because 1. He still wants to compete against Lebron, and 2. He is completely indifferent toward each team because LA is LA

You're racist

What kind of hat is he wearing?

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (407x296, 247K)

He's the most serviceable/efficient scorer off that list. Isn't even ball dominant either.

NBA seeding at the end of the 2024 season
>EAST
1. Hawks
2. Bulls
3. Bucks
4. Nets
5. Knicks
6. Sixers
7. Grizzlies
8. Celtics
>WEST
1. Clippers
2. Suns
3. Nuggets
4. Mavericks
5. Trail Blazers
6. Jazz
7. Grizzlies
8. Warriors

whoa. such a legit source dude

canada fucked your team butthole huh?

Jokic gonna sign with the kings in 2023
That's automatic first seed with fox and bagley

He wants to go somewhere where he can be a star and sell sneakers despite being tragically born without a personality. He'll be a clipper next year.

>tfw at your team's game
Go nuggers

the media constantly pushes the narrative that big name players are moving to LA yet nobody wants to fucking go to those shitholes

fuck off

Barton is single digit bbiq nigger

We honestly take nba officials for granted. I know there's some shitty calls in a lot of NBA games, but if you watch this NCAA tournament, the officiating is truly horrid. The NBA does a decent job at picking the right officials to keep games consistent.

these refs are fucking the nuggets

>s e e t h e

GG Washington Bullets

Can someone LITERALLY tell me why Will "negative IQ nigger" Barton is still starting for the nuggets? Theres literally 3 players not starting that are better than him.

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 73K)

>TFW copped first round playoff tickets today

Attached: nuggets-rockets_JAC8185x.jpg (620x427, 107K)

WILL B BUCKETS NIGGUH

Attached: Barton Really Thinking.jpg (2775x3275, 588K)

goat dunker and 3 point shooter
needs to work on D over the offseason but he will be a starter next year 100%

I still can't believe how hard he fucked up the Rockets that game.

Attached: Leave Harden to Me.png (350x254, 89K)

Loser players always make the best front office guys
And West is the ultimate loser, at least in aoehoop terms where finals losses count for 50000000000x a single regular season game loss

What did they mean by this?

Attached: box Score.jpg (1110x426, 84K)

When bench players were in the game, denver was outscoring wizards by x amount of points

>he just found out the nuggets bench players are better than their starters
oh no no no no
LOL

Based Eastern European autism taking my words at their literal value.

Attached: 1545019717327.jpg (270x273, 10K)

If Jokic was on a shitty team he would score 40 points a game

>knicks

Hawks have ginger klay with better handles but with no defense in making

why don't teams just send hitmen to kill player's relatives to get in their heads? imagine if someone went and murdered durant's uncles and aunts and shit and he couldn't play in the playoffs cause of the mental anguish or some shit lmao

>Bobi and Tobi

Canada can you stop CONSTANTLY shitting up these threads?

Pro sport is circus kid
Its not matter of life and death

maybe in dumbfuck europe, but in america ball is life. it's why your country will never win an olympics

Tell that to the Olympics

sports needs more metalheads, like how the fuck are there literally zero?

metalheads are nerds that hate sportsball

yeahhh, just once though i want baseball player's walk up to be thy art is murder or something. talk about raising a profile

>pass the ball around for 30 seconds before chucking a rushed shot
>"scrappy" white players with no athleticism dribbling the air out of the ball
>missed free throws everywhere

why do murritards go crazy over this "sport" but complain about the nba

is it for the gambling or or is it dumb boomers wanting an excuse to relive their college years

Attached: beeba2.jpg (630x725, 231K)

Thanks for the shitty loss Crowder

Fuck the Hawks

>why do murritards go crazy over this "sport" but complain about the nba
??????????

Are you talking about college ball?

Attached: Nick Young Questions Whats Happening.gif (268x274, 1.03M)

NBA refs are fucking retarded. How was that a goaltend?

Based Hawks.

goaltend is a made-up rule so the refs can take away/add baskets at their own discretion. Look up the actual definition of a goaltend; it's ambiguous on purpose

Fuck off Zarba

>The Lakers aren't even eliminated yet

Attached: D26VTzfG_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Watching a Hawks game is like watching a HS game, hilariously awful.

D'Angelo Russell can eliminate them tomorrow

Poetry.

lmao kino.

Attached: Randle Coolface.jpg (576x683, 46K)

total pottery

Attached: 1536105118348.png (418x359, 13K)

>Vinsanity

Attached: 1538793145328.jpg (1536x995, 246K)

Attached: gettyimages-800149830-1024x1024.jpg (1024x686, 328K)

Vince Carter was never good, boomers just don't want to admit they care more about highlight reels than anything else

Jesus Hawks.

Dunking over some slavshit gopnik was pretty rad though.

Is Quinn Snyder literally a Batman villain?

Lel Donovan Mitchell is fucking garbage. Imagine having a volume scorer who peaked in his rookie year as your franchise player

mfw miss out on inside the nba shenanigans while they talk about schools no one cares about for 3 weeks

Attached: q2e2eqq2e.jpg (473x371, 18K)

Spyder Mitchell is the opposite of clutch.

Attached: 1524540396749.jpg (1200x800, 64K)

What is the best location for Zion in regard to the NBA brand? Pretty sure this is how #1 picks are decided

AAAAAHHHHHH FOR FUCK'S SAKE SHUT UP RETARD

Zion is dead, user.

embiid, harris, and butler are all cool

>dude 29 other teams would just let the NBA rig the draft

Why would you think Jerry West is a meme? Stupid aussie

im happy my hawkies won but im sad my jazzies lost

Clearly the Knicks, they did it with Patrick Ewing too

have the jazz been exposed?

OH NO NO NO NO!

8th seed with 2 "superstars" and they are trying to claim Paul George is in the MVP hunt

Thunder's season is almost as big of a flop as the Lakers season

Attached: ohnonono.png (162x304, 23K)

>That 4 way tie at the bottom of the West trying to avoid the Warriors in round 1

The Jazz are #8 right now, redditor. Also it's useless to talk about seeding between 3 and 8 is literally 3 games right now, wait for the final 3

The Thunder are #5, retard

KD dropping 40 tonight

Attached: 1541164261503.png (671x611, 525K)

I almost vomit when I see any fans of that snake

based kangz throwin some respak on wimmin

Based KD BTFO flyover hicks. Are midwestern white people the most useless people on the planet? Their existence is literally pointless.

>white people
No blacks are useless for anything but entertainment

Don't even bother replying to me, you know I'm right
Keep scrolling

Now that the MJ vs. LeBron debate is finally over, and LeBron is clearly not better, who do we compare him to next?

Attached: smug bb.jpg (258x258, 48K)

Oh my God and They eclipse the Lakers with LeBron still trapping himself there, lmao

Yeah that's right don't @ me jungle bunny

everyone wants to be black now, whites have no swiggity swag and arent relevant in modern USA culture

Does that mean blacks are only good for entertainment?

5-8 on the West have the same record
defend the East I dare you

You now remember John Wall.

The top 3 seeds are all better than the top 3 in the west
No one cares about 5-8, most of us were kids the last time a team 4-8 won a championship

The East has a sub .500 team in 8th which is a game behind 7th and 5 eliminated teams.

Attached: 1517979121270.png (1120x1450, 838K)

I watched Wilt growing up, just because you're too young for Yea Forums doesn't mean the rest of us are

1995 was 24 years ago retard

24 year olds are kids who still have teenage mindsets

>our team that will get swept in the first round anyway is stronger than its east counterpart that will also get swept in the first round!!!
Anyone else see how pathetic this is?

You're retarded if you think infants are watching the NBA Finals, being a kid in 1995 doesn't mean you were born in 1995. Go back to college boomer

why is /nba/ dying? how can we revive interest?

hey bros this girl yesterday was banging ngl, thank god everything went right

wow /nba/ is the best its ever been...no forced stale memes anymore...no broshits....no tripfags and namefags trying to make a name for themselves because their real life identity is pathetic..we are truly in a golden era

KD going anime mode

>Underhanded free throws
Will they ever be cool again?

Jimmer Fredette was the missing link in the Suns championship run

Does anyone have an idea of a new meme we can force?

money doesnt buy you happiness didnt you hear 85% of nba players are depressed

Do you think this reddit shit is funny? Where Scalabrine and Thon Maker and the Brazilian Kevin Durant are the GOATs?

wtf you saying nigga i'm not joking

just turn off your phone nigga log off social media all you gots to do

What do you know? Shut the fuck up

im depressed bros my gf dont give me enogh attention notice me senpai....

cheat on her

Quiet inbred favelado

based grease

Attached: 2019-03-211.png (298x260, 14K)

Fucking Christ, (((they))) need to give it a rest.

Attached: 1528056630799.png (645x441, 608K)

this nigga Durant is the real MVP

Fox is an All-Star next season and nothing you say can convince me otherwise

wtf bros you guys said the Kangz were legit...

LeBron no longer follows Kevin Love or Chris Bosh on twitter...

shut up favelado

Pacers can actually win this game

UUHHHH why did we trade corey joseph?!?!?!?

jazz have east remaining schedule. Thunder have lost like 5 in a row and are dropping fast. They will most likely end up with the worst record out of Houston/San Antonio/Utah/Portland, and will be battling to keep ahead of the clippers at the 8th seed. All this from a team that think they're WCF contenders and has 2 supposed MVP calibre players.

i want a canadian boyfriend

Lowry
DeRozan
DeMare Carroll
Biyombo
JV

who the fuck can stop us....

why were people saying Paul George was going to be MVP again?

reality

>moving the goalposts from "ayo dey da 8 seed niggaz" that lasted a day
fuck off already, ape

Attached: klayy.png (951x543, 733K)

No one cares

When LeBron breaks Kareem's all-time scoring record, the media will try to force it again and he still won't be the GOAT.

Go Pacers!

Idk I think LeBron is truly the best basketball player ever.

Can the Pacers win?

Attached: 1526527039950.jpg (331x434, 47K)

>most athletic player possibly ever
>highest BBIQ possibly ever
>best court vision and passing, possibly ever
>extremely durable
>is on pace to break Kareem's scoring record
>is on pace to be top 5 all-time in assists
>has the most unstoppable drive to the basket ever
>was best player in the world for 12 years straight (from 2007-2019)
>already defeated a 73-9 team in the playoffs
>went to the finals 8 years straight
>would have more rings than jordan if not for playing in the most difficult era of all time against the best team of all time in the finals

tell me again how he's not GOAT?

Attached: toronto_seething.png (635x577, 71K)

How many FTs

Don't forget in Jordan's era, it was illegal for help defense to collapse.

Oh look more fake news about the LAKERS being frontrunners for Kawhi lmaooooo

please just stop

>igotsources
you and every other lakers fan retweeting this should be excecuted

the clippers need to move to another city maybe vegas. i don't get why they are in LA and i actually like the clips. owner wants a new stadium but the forum owner is blocking it. they have to move right?

Are people also gonna forget he swept a 1 seed as a 4 seed last year with his arguably shittiest team since 2007 (another amazing feat dragging that 07 team to the finals at age 22)

kangz girls are so cute bros

Attached: 1500874891791.png (600x600, 323K)

Why not move the Lakers back to Minneapolis? They like to take credit for their rings.

better than the wheelchair dancers at least

y'all niggas said Detroit was actually good and Blake Griffin was bringing a chip to Motown, why is this general always wrong?

Nobody said that. Pisstons are terrible.

lugay doncrap fangays? SoBayed 4Head Kappa

in this thread we speak American you stupid fuck

we've won quite enough rings in both cities to be frank about it, babyteamer

Attached: lakies.jpg (477x720, 59K)

as funny as it was (and as terrible as i felt smirking at it) they were pretty cute and they looked happy doing their thing.
honestly the kangz are a pretty comfy organization. i really hope they do really well over the next few seasons. even if they don't sign anyone major in FA this offseason they're a playoff team next year, Fox and Bagley are looking magnificent and Buddy is already great

2010 was 20 years ago.

my lakeshits fucking stink :)

Attached: 1552611562534.jpg (1131x707, 227K)

*teleports behind you

Attached: Screenshot_14.png (340x401, 242K)

Wait.
Pacers are the 4th best shooting team in the league?
lmaooooooo

He looked good for a while. I think he has some wrist injury from dunking so hard all the time and trying to be an alpha.

Metalheads manage to be more insufferable than the average spee poster

Curry at the buzzer...

If your favorite team hasn't beaten the Warriors in Oakland they aren't going to make it

When basketball players or rappers or anyone start making millions and start buying stuff for their friends and families, how do the friends and families just take that shit?
I feel awkward when someone treats me out to food sometimes, like shit I'll treat you out instead, no need to spend money on me,I got you and I got my own bread. I don't know how I'd react to a house, a car, or fancy jewelry.

By saying thank you, faggot

my kingies :)

That's not the point.

>needing to one-up your own friends and family

Alright guys. Last day to chillax, tomorrow I finish my lab report and start prepping for my internship interview. Sayonara!

That's just how my family is in general. For some reason why like treating people out, but we refuse to get treated out sometimes.

Trae Young status?

>Melo will be the only ¨big¨FA Lakers are getting this summer

>the forum owner
james dolan btw

>lackers will make the playoffs

Wait till he gets hurt again its philly

>raps win chip, kawhi resigns
>Lakers sign klay, ball has breakout season
>Bulls draft zion, lavine and zion jumping out the gym every night
Cap this. We're going to Make RBL Great Again.
Who /MRBLGA/ here?

I would take Ja over Zion if im a nba gm, Rondo, with better athleticism and shot, im sure Hinkie is on here somewhere and agrees with me

Nice bro. I'm just working on an essay...I hope my internship accepts me...

>no MUD

why won't he be a good boy and just expire of old age

>my

HOW

>all eyes on amateur basketball

Fucking disgusting, desu

DEALWITHIT dot jay peg

Not enough dunks, spee

NEWWWW

How do you think Lebron feels, knowing he's won his last ring.

>theyre the best team in the league
no

twitter.com/RexChapman/status/1108844817654734848

Attached: lebronsmile.jpg (485x384, 58K)