Narcissistic as fuck

>narcissistic as fuck
>doesn't feel the pressure so doesn't choke
>loves only himself so just almost cloned himself
>doesn't love own wife and use her only for taking photos
Is he a psyhopath?

Attached: _105203638_tv051595289.jpg (480x270, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ffwtKvr5nPI
youtube.com/watch?v=nUv0Tew3JvU
twitter.com/_Moroncito_/status/941049984975364097/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, Igor, he's the man your dad will never be and the man your hag mom rubs one out to

>Doesn't choke
if he didn't choke he'd win more

Attached: Messi Ronaldo.jpg (1053x702, 78K)

what finals are those? Super copas? kek

>narcissistic as fu-
Based. Stopped reading there desu desu

Based

>sending selfies for no reason
after juve - atletico match some experts said cr7 doesn't feel pressure in the important games while griezman, neyman, messy and others top players do. They said he makes less mistakes or something like that

that was a fake article by a satire website

sounds real to me

>Copa del rey
oof

he looks strange in this picture

>doesn't choke

Attached: 1311762879001.gif (300x182, 313K)

>comparing le dribble dribble man to tsu
what a great thread

Attached: 1508365594389.png (588x576, 437K)

that's because you're a new worlder, you don't have the mental capacity to understand things

He fits the profile for antisocial personality disorders (modern, more pc, psychopathy) quite well.
>Lacks empathy for others
>Very high opinion of himself (although that's fair enough)
>Egotistical
>Superficial charm
>Sees no problem deceiving and manipulating others for his own personal gain.
>A history of unlawful behaviour.
It's pretty common for people with high functioning APD to become the higher ups in the world, so it wouldn't surprise me.

He isn't psychopath you retard. He is too sensitive and emotional. He just has a very mild form of narcistic personality disorder but lacks all the low empathy traits.

What unlawfully behaviour?' Rape'? Yeah sure. Guy just wanted to bang her ass and not her puss, don't make him psyco. A psyco rapist is the type of guy who follows a stranger home from the train station, rapes her, and then dumps her dead corpse down the lake.

Ronaldo is a pussy. A real ruthless psyco would make him burst into tears. He is just a guy with a lot of confidence and a big ego.

Look at him defend this kid here. He clearly isn't faking it, why would he, its not something you would fake to appear charming. He is only telling the media to lay off a boys poor language skills.

bruh she said no... doesn't matter what he wanted to do at that point

I'm not saying he done the right thing, or that he shouldn't be held criminally liable, I'm just saying that from a psychological point of view bringing up such a point means little in an ASPD diagnosis. Its not as malicious as other forms of rape, no premedication, was already involved with the girl ect

Lets just say she said "no"

>Doesn't choke
>2 ligas in 10 seasons
lmao

Dude you literally a mongolian

If we took your standard of having sex then we would all be virgins you fucking gay bitch. How many of us had a ''no'' before sex, we are men you gay bitch.

what does us saying no before sex have to do with anything

kek, Achmed btfo

based rapist
jk tho girls really say "no" all the time when they mean YES

he could be a sociopath though. he "shows" emotion but it could be self serving since it seems he does it only whenever a camera is on him. There are multiple accounts of him being a total control freak evil piece of shit in private

We shouldn't condone that behaviour though, so when they say no we should just take it as a no until they stop that faggotry.

Is far more common for people with APD to end up in jail retard

I mean there are levels to this shit. Like if you have initial consent and shes roll playing and you two are comfortable and know each other then yeah saying no means yes but. if you are trying to fuck a random girl and she straight up says no but you force her anyway then your a fucking rapist and should be put in jail

tsuverrated

>he "shows" emotion but it could be self serving since it seems he does it only whenever a camera is on him.

I am a lawyer who has also completed many psychology type subjects as part of my degree. I have gotten face reading and behavioural psychology down to a fine art. Trust me when I say every little action, movement, and manerism in this video, from his body language to the tone in his voice is 100% genuine. I can tell you more about him in this 2 min video of him than most people would spending an entire week with him.

well he always cries when he misses a penalty

>A psyco rapist is the type of guy who follows a stranger home from the train station, rapes her, and then dumps her dead corpse down the lake.
You're describing a low functioning sociopath. It's a spectrum. They aren't all the same. Ronaldo could easily be a high functioning sociopath.
>he clearly isn't faking it
If he is a high functioning sociopath, you'd never be able to tell.

You think this was fake?
youtube.com/watch?v=nUv0Tew3JvU

Attached: 15373876426991.jpg (660x371, 66K)

yes who cries that much after getting a red. that shit was so overacted it was disgusting

You got me on the first point, but not the second one. That's all bullshit how they say 'durr you can't tell of a psyco is being sincere or not'. I can tell. Its not that difficult to read people if you know what to look for, even psychopaths. There are plenty of forensic psycolgists who are able to read the most ruthless criminals and determine their level of sincerity.

i am also an attorney and i can tell you face reading is 100% bullshit

Or end up as CEOs, and he should be in jail if it was for the under 2 years law of spain

You're a fucking idiot who's never studied an ounce of psychology

So what you are saying is that he's based? I agree.

Not even Suarez cried this much after getting red carded in a fucking world cup quarter final.

How is it bullshit? Software exists that can analyse human facial movements. Its not pseudo science you utter moron.

Big shit, i took a few psychology electives, its a very common field to study and fills up the electives well. I'm not saying I am a leading physicist from Harvard.

No is always yes

Suarez is not that narcissistic and obsessed with stats

Don't psychos feel something?
Patrick Bateman was fucked up with thought that Paul Allen's card is better than his one.
Jack from house that built Jack said he felt guilty after killings and he killed again to feel better.
Op

Ah, so you're around the initial peak of confidence, trying studying something for more than 5 minutes before you talk shit.

Attached: 5859674_700b.jpg (540x525, 31K)

>Copa del Rey "final"

interpretations vary. Machine learning isn't all the way there yet, it's a process.

He is the Patrick Bateman of football

>all finals are equal

Yes

Attached: IMG_2145.jpg (1242x760, 123K)

honestly, i don't really follow soccer and haven't had much of an opinion on who the goat is

but fuck me, after reading this thread, ronaldo is fucking BASED

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Based Portoposter

trophies are meaningless

twitter.com/_Moroncito_/status/941049984975364097/video/1

yikes

>>narcissistic as fuck
>>doesn't feel the pressure so doesn't choke
>>loves only himself so just almost cloned himself
>>doesn't love own wife and use her only for taking photos
>Is he a psyhopath?
Stop projecting your own filth you fucking vodka drunkard ruskie.

>Honestly I don't really know what I'm talking about but here's my very important opinion on it
Quintessential american post m8