Why couldn't he bring it home?

Why couldn't he bring it home?

Attached: images (2).jpg (615x409, 42K)

Because is a cold chested

Attached: 1524355053274.jpg (686x351, 156K)

because a manlet beta and one cunt cant win an entire tournament, (also talked about too much, its just one player despite how good he is)

He wasn't playing in the Indonesia NT. He was playing in Argentina with decent players

pecho frio

and germany also had a good team, they won it becuase they were better, not one player is specifically responsible for it like the media would of made out messi to be if argentina had of won it

Stop this bullshit. yeah blah blah blah muh team. If you have a decent team all around and then you put a guy who is supposed to be the GOAT. He is supposed to make a big fucking difference.

How can you deny the importance of a top of the top player in a team. Many moments where a top player just turns it up and creates something by himself? That's the GOAT shit he is supposed to do (when it matters instead of against Huesca)

Germany's team was the result of a nationwide project to develop an entire team capable of winning the world cup. The core played club football together at bayern and formed the backbone of the 2013 european cup winning side. Messi can't beat that all by himself.

>can't beat that all by himself
good thing that he was playing in the two-time champion Argentina NT

Attached: arg.jpg (1428x705, 464K)

did you intend to support his point? that squad is dogshit

Yeah yeah, that squad is worse than Papua new guinea, right.
Worst team in the world.

I am convinced Maradona would have carried that squad to the WC though. Am I right or wrong?

Yeah I mean just look at it. It's pure shit. Messi should get a Nobel Peace Prize for playing with that team.

If Shitguain wasn't shit then Argentina could have had the final over in the first 45 minutes.

Yeah winning the title in 1986 makes the squad good in 2014 and 2018

lmao

The squad was decent but go ahead and keeping making excuses for chokessi

Falklands

Did I say it was bad? I'm the guy who shits on Messi 24/7; that doesn't change your retarded logic

You’re right, a weakmind captain makes the whole team weakmind. They probably all sat in silence during half time waiting for the 2nd half to start

You just want to be pedantic. You know that I meant that he isn't playing in some shitty ass NT from Oceania. He is playing in a nation with tradition that has won titles and nowadays still have players in the biggest teams in Europe. He is not "playing alone" like people say.

>Di Maria not even getting on
>Aguero not starting
>Rojo at LB instead of CB

Coach fucked him.

This was the German team. Some great players such as Literally Who, Literally Who who had a great season in 2014, Literally Who in defense and also Literally Who who created some great chances in the final.

Attached: germany.png (1674x640, 99K)

By your logic Belgium isn't allowed to be good because historically they've been shit, and Brazil with 5 titles should have easily defeated them at the World Cup

>Erik Durm is now getting relegated at Huddersfield

Based.

Because he picked to play for Argentina over Spain.
/thread

No, that's not my logic. That's some bullshit strawman that you created.

Show me where I said that the country with most titles should win every time.

the AFA is a complete mess, the team was on the verge of a strike before the last world cup. >muh history doesn't mean shit

>He is playing in a nation with tradition that has won titles
Is this not the same as Brazil? Is it not more true for Brazil? Messi played against teams with much more traditional and titles than Belgium had. Why did Brazil lose to Belgium when Brazil has more titles and tradition than any other team in history?

>and nowadays still have players in the biggest teams in Europe

It seems you're like one of those guys that like to argue for the sake of arguing.

I was replying to the argument that he was playing in a bad NT by saying that he is playing in a team with tradition and still is good (you ignored this part)

Why would I even argue what you're saying when Germany has more titles than Argentina? It makes no sense.

I was talking about equal strength between opponents. He wasn't in an "unfair fight"

So why did you even mention past titles won from the 80s? All it does it weaken your argument and make you look like a retard when you already had a valid point

To be fair I haven't seen a solid captain in years, no one has the balls players like Maradonda had back then

Because it makes a difference. It gives confidence. The opponent respects you.

You think it makes no difference psychologically to play in a team that has achieved something before and in one that hasn't? Are you kidding me?

Messi has still one cup to play

No one in the 2014 Argentina squad won the past 2 World cups

>best friend is good
>picks you first even though your shit

Attached: E17D64FE-00C0-4A70-ACB0-A406F262F0FA.png (450x403, 48K)

Anticlimatic as fuck. But I might watch just to see how they hype it if he actually wins this time desu

Has Messi at least one a Copa? Wikipedia is down here

Only thing he ever won at international level is an Olympic gold.

Wow, that's sad.

fuck off