Panini Stickers

Anyone on Yea Forums still collect stickers as an adult? I feel like I'm in the minority but I really enjoy doing a sticker album even as an adult

Attached: bundle003534b5b50agb_0.jpg (600x565, 161K)

Just buy more packs goyim

Surprised to see a Bong that does, I think a lot of South Americans are still into it

No, I buy Topps baseball cards like a civilized person.

2010 WC
2014 WC
2015 WWC
2018 WC

I have every complete WC album since 2002, also a couple Cl and Euro albums but those are kind of a waste

Do euros care more about stickers and less about autos? Panini makes cares for soccer and you can get jersey pieces and player autographs in them, usually one of each per box

Fuck theae things turned expensive as the yeara went by. I remember in the 2006 wc it was 50cents a 5 sticker pack, then in the 2010 it went to 80 cents and the pack was reduced to 4, it went to 1 real at 2014 and a whole 2 in the 2018 wc, was simply impossible for me to have money for that one

Yes but only for world cups

I stopped 8 years ago, now I'm 26.

I would but I'm way too old and don't want to be called a manchild. They're far too expensive anyway.

>autos
>cares
>jersey pieces
literally have no idea what you're on about

>fell for the adhesivejew

gtfo you flat-nosed indio goblino

I am too autistic for adhesive shit.

I wish plasticized cards were more popular.

the last one i colected was 2014 world cup album

since them only virtual

depends of sport and place
in US and Japan cards are super popular

They are too many and too expensive

>Panini CEO now that the world cup has been upgraded to 48 teams

Attached: 1535854163357.jpg (230x219, 11K)

I think they try to counter the shitty increased cost by letting you just buy the individual stickers left to complete it once you have like 50 or less left to get

Think you could always do that, remember sending off for the last 50 with Premier League albums in the 90’s

Dude I'm not sure what you're talking about. Jersey pieces sounds pretty cool though in terms of collectors items

See that's what I'm worried about, being considered a manchild

Stickers have always been more popular than cards for football, so yeah Europe is more into stickers I'd say. They do make cards as well now and they're gaining popularity but mostly zoomers.

I've seen a lot of the cards the past couple of years. And most shopkeepers think you mean the cards when you try to buy stickers

Sticker books never appealed to me as a kid, I always used to collect Microstars instead

Microstars were pretty cool. I used to make fantasy teams out of them

Autograph cards. Sometimes even the world cup.

Just look on ebay

Ah. Makes sense now