youtu.be/6lsCb4m4cUU
youtube.com/watch?v=gxYO33XpT04
youtube.com/watch?v=ftuGjEXdLl8)
youtube.com/watch?v=oHUAau2z22Q
youtube.com/watch?v=SpLBCE8XvPE
youtube.com/watch?v=JP6wIFe2-kk
youtu.be/P8lmCPKU2fE?t=47
boxrec.com/en/boxer/545699
boxingscene.com/breazeale-sent-gifts-boxer-who-knocked-out-wilders-brother--137249
youtube.com/watch?v=IETJ_1U5NOY
youtube.com/watch?v=IETJ_1U5NOY&t=13m58s
instagram.com/p/BvRcgSNhPQ8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=km0im5nds5h7
espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/26320777/pound-pound-rankings-spence-makes-big-jump
youtu.be/zqLuHB8vX_A
twitter.com/bcampbellcbs/status/1108789135584780289?s=21
twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1108793604464467969
youtube.com/watch?v=6e4KPUljtzE
youtube.com/watch?v=C6xbAJOX3TQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GrKfeWOsKL0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
boxrec.com/en/boxer/744025
twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1106242354359488515
instagram.com/p/BvSbNeSgpiX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1rapglap0yrms
twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1109070389215412224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reposting from the last thread

>With Ortiz before they didn't want to fight him only to become second mandatory behind Breazeale when Whyte was already number 1 because that's obviously bullshit
Whyte wasn't #1 at the time Breazeale got the mandatory. He only became #1 a year after with Breazeale still waiting for this shot. It's scummy for hearn to try to interject and steal Breazeale's shot when it's not even his fault.

And trying to act as if being #1 means anything is extra hypocritical, since WBC orders mandatories through eliminators.

Does Trevor Bryan deserve a shot over Miller because he's ranked above Miller in the WBA?

Breazeale wasn't number 1 when he got that eliminator, it was Stiverne. Eddie isn't trying to steal Breazeale's shot, he's saying ok they're going to fight but we should be next as we were supposed to be fighting a final eliminator, same logic as Breazeale vs Molina. WBC need to order Whyte vs Ortiz to solve it.

Wilder is a coward

Reminder the Charlo sisters are bums and I was right again.

Hey friends I want some boxing posters in my new apartment anyone have some recommendations?

Attached: 1548792914614.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

They did. Last year, did you miss that whole debacle? Whyte ended up not fighting either Ortiz or Pulev.

>Breazeale wasn't number 1 when he got that eliminator, it was Stiverne
And? Stiverne got his mandatory shot and Brezeale became the next mandatory fighting in eliminator. Then Wilder got to exercise his voluntary defense and he chose Ortiz. Then was given special permission to face Fury.

The #1 spot stuff is for the casual fan who doesn't know that being #1 doesn't guarantee you an immediate shot and hasn't since the 60's.

>Eddie isn't trying to steal Breazeale's shot, he's saying ok they're going to fight but we should be next as we were supposed to be fighting a final eliminator

Eddie's exact words
> We don’t mind fighting Ortiz if it’s to become the mandatory, not if it’s to become the second mandatory,” Hearn said.

“He just doesn’t seem to want to fight Dillian Whyte. What I’m saying is if [Wilder] fights Breazeale, that should be a voluntary. What they’re trying to do is, if they don’t get the Joshua fight, they will say we’re going to deal with our mandatory, Dominic Breazeale.”
>boxingnewsonline.net/dillian-whyte-pushing-for-deontay-wilder-mandatory-shot/

he's trying to steal breazeale's spot

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 1548873963464.jpg (1125x745, 132K)

>They did. Last year, did you miss that whole debacle?
To become second mandatory so they chose to fight with the WBO against Parker. Now the context is different because if you get a final eliminator now it means you're next. They ordered Whyte vs Breazeale as a final eliminator, Breazeale can't fight it because he's fighting Wilder so they need to replace the opponent. If Whyte beats Ortiz he deserves Wilder next and there's no good reason for the WBC to not order it other than Wilder/Haymon not liking being potentially cornered

bless

Attached: 1541969936325.jpg (900x1125, 178K)

Praise my grandma for seeing my specialness

Attached: deontay christ.png (1305x706, 1.37M)

for me it's "Master Boxer" "Fundamentally Sound" "Technically Superior" Miguel Ángel García

Attached: spencegarcia4.jpg (1000x562, 72K)

Bless You

Attached: usyks.gif (540x304, 1.66M)

Everyone outside of LDBC knew they were bums

Bless you Ale/k/sandr!

Attached: oosk.jpg (712x599, 74K)

>To become second mandatory so they chose to fight with the WBO against Parker. Now the context is different because if you get a final eliminator now it means you're next.
Not its fucking not. Breazeale is getting his official mandatory shot now. Second mandatory last year would've put Whyte in the same position if he fought and won a mandatory eliminator now.

I don't even see your arguement because you're actually agreeing with.

>They ordered Whyte vs Breazeale as a final eliminator
Because they assumed Wilder was going to rematch Fury and make no mistake, it wasn't just an eliminator, it was for an interim title and they caved in precisely because Hearn was complaining for no reason.

>If Whyte beats Ortiz he deserves Wilder next and there's no good reason for the WBC to not order it other than Wilder/Haymon not liking being potentially cornered
he would be in the same position if he just fought Ortiz last year but they consciously did not pursue it because its a dangerous fight and because Hearn thinks he could either 1. Complain enough to get Whyte a shot without having to face any contender or 2. Just set whyte up for the Joshua rematch.

Get a grip, you are arguing against a great fight being made now because it goes against PBC's interest. All they have to do is order Whyte vs Ortiz as a final eliminator, they aready ordered the final eliminator. If it goes to court my opinion is the WBC will get btfo because sanctioning bodies always end up losing

youtu.be/6lsCb4m4cUU

Absolutely SEETHING Matchroom nonces in the comments.

Attached: 1545675335197.webm (480x240, 2.61M)

>Get a grip, you are arguing against a great fight being made now because it goes against PBC's interest
See this is the problem. You're assuming I'm taking sides in promoter wars bullshit when I'm just calling out obvious shit from Hearn.

> great fight being made now because it goes against PBC's interest
What fight are you referring to? Whyte Ortiz? I wanted that fight last year man did you read anything I posted? That is a great fight and it should have happened but you see it didn't happen because Hearn is trying to circumvent any eliminators and make whyte mandatory directly.

I think you're mistaken and I don't mean that in a snide way because you're agreeing with me.

>If it goes to court my opinion is the WBC will get btfo because sanctioning bodies always end up losing
It won't end up going to court because Hearn is bluffing. They even capitulated and ordered an INTERIM title fight between Breazeale and Whyte. The real victim here is Breazeale because after he became mandatory they tried fucking him over

what is the point of baiting if you have to put that much effort into it

ah at last a true Norf/Souf divide

get an AJ cardboard cutout

We don't deserve him guys

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: IMG_20190320_123202.jpg (640x793, 78K)

I didn't realize actual discussion was baiting. I'm not trying to bait anyone. Have I made a single inflammatory comment towards someone in this thread?

DUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKZSQUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADD

fuck i dont know why but this made me laugh

Rigo back when?

>Wilder wants to fight Klitschko
Can we forget about this guy finally? He's gonna duck and hide that belt longer than Billy Joe ever did

Attached: 1551973604431.gif (340x340, 137K)

Tbf its a better fight than some of his other options.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxYO33XpT04

reminder that these modern day gladiators put their lives on the line for us every fight. no one is a bum

BLESS YOU OLEKSANDR

1-0-1

Attached: 1545009008987.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

just listen to Leon Spinks talk these days

I shout at every punch I throw

I don't get how boxers do that "zzz" sound (youtube.com/watch?v=ftuGjEXdLl8) when they punch, I don't feel comfortable when I do that

I'll get this one in 40x60

boxing posters are always shit. the ufc kills boxing when it comes to posters, I currently have the ufc 194 poster framed on my wall in 50x70 and I'm not even a huge Conor fan, it just looks good

Attached: canelo.jpg (4661x3107, 1.25M)

>Seething Eurocuck mad that Anthony "Juicin" Joshua isn't gonna get a shot at the champ
Wilder knocked out the lineal champion that "Juicin" J has been avoiding. Fighting Juicin J would be redundant.

Attached: Wilder-Fury.jpg (768x432, 294K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oHUAau2z22Q

Remember when Garcia tried this against Thurman?
Thurman's no bitch though, unlike Galahad.

Attached: Like we gonna flinch, boy..webm (720x404, 1.57M)

Wow, didn't even blink.
Based.

he did half blink

Anthony Joshua DOES NOT deserve a shot at Wilder for the undisputed title.
Joshua draws less free views in America than Wilder does on PPV.

Juicin' J needs to earn his title shot.
If you're a seething Eurocuck don't bother responding.

Attached: The King DWE.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

>box
>real sport

Attached: natty GOAT.jpg (475x346, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SpLBCE8XvPE
@34:05 - Tyson Fury got his name.

I don't think blinking has a scale to it. It's a you do or don't kind of thing.

Remember that time Jon Jones tried calling out Wilder and Joshua to fight because Dana doesn't pay his """athletes""" enough money.

Attached: 1542754536848.webm (640x360, 346K)

Mikey Garcia is a BUM

And they obviously declined cos everyone in your sport is a can crusher dodging the actual elites
Prime Jones murks AJ

Attached: downloadfile-23.jpg (590x350, 26K)

That’s a big yikes from me

Faggots in mma can't even punch properly

Attached: 1503825468463.webm (853x480, 2.98M)

When you do a Face off you gotta be ready for anything. Joshua became Big Baby's bitch here

Attached: 20190318_211545.jpg (931x588, 340K)

>this is your GOAT

Attached: jones bum swings.webm (480x258, 192K)

She's perfect

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1350, 299K)

Find me a more based puc

Attached: jcchavezjr___BvPnQQNA_zf___.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

Attached: 28154265_1206126492853601_7383797678091534336_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1350, 106K)

Is miller on his knees or is floyd standing on a chair

Miller is picking him up with one arm

Based hagler CTE free to this day. What a legend

How does Mayweather look almost similar size to big baby here?
Mayweather is like 5'7" or 5'6", Miller is 6'4".

Attached: 1471362359326.jpg (268x268, 27K)

P4P top 5
1. Vasyl Lomachenko
2. Canelo
3. Usyk
4. Crawford
5. Inoue

Has to be on stairs or something

I would leave my family for her

Like clockwork

Attached: 1551370289795.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

Is this movie good?

youtube.com/watch?v=JP6wIFe2-kk

Not for everyone

Canelo is number one.

Only few choices would not be gay

is gay as fuck, seriously.

Attached: 1474487218318.jpg (2048x1217, 645K)

Attached: 0145e8878df5d004542be4f54f7be636.jpg (2541x1692, 2.17M)

Attached: 1986-1122-Mike-Tyson-Trevor-Berbick-001097647.jpg (2500x1666, 1.93M)

literally the only acceptable answer you fags

Attached: Bellows_George_Dempsey_and_Firpo_1924.jpg (2400x1947, 901K)

Attached: 1543755967811.jpg (720x720, 267K)

I like it

lmao Shannon in the background. he never stops
youtu.be/P8lmCPKU2fE?t=47

Who is your favorite fictional boxer and why is it ARE LAD JOE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ashita no Joe 2 - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.06_[2016.10.03_21.18.24].png (1440x1080, 1.71M)

Pretty Ricky Conlan because no one gives a fuck about that cartoon shit

Pretty Ricky Conlan is a BUM

Attached: AnJ2.webm (640x480, 1.38M)

I realize by making this post that I am revealing that I watched women's boxing for any length of time but I wanted to see if any other anons saw what I saw
In the Katie Taylor vs rose volante fight Katie came forward with her head and broke her opponents nose and the blood started flowing. The ref called a stop to the fight, correctly rules the damage was from an inadvertent headbutt, and then ruled it a TKO for Taylor? What the fuck? When a fighter can't continue because of an accidental foul after 4 rounds it goes to the judges cards and it's a TD. Obviously Taylor won every second of every round but that's a pretty big fuckup in procedure. What happens when he forgets procedure in an important fight, because it's not like Benjy esteves only refs small club shows. Hell he reffed Canelo-ggg 2!

Ref was probably paid off, Eddie loves padding those records

Wtf? Ryan Garcia looks like that?

Attached: F3C69C59-21BD-4F8D-92C6-890769E8DC73.jpg (1214x1439, 433K)

Attached: trappfotos___BVd27CvDD9z___.jpg (1080x1080, 273K)

Golden boy buys judges, Matchroom buys refs. Almost every matchroom card nowadays has at least one suspect stoppage. You can actually see it during the andrade fight the ref look into the ring side audience 30 sec before he stops it in last minute of the 12th.

Attached: weebsinboxing.png (960x794, 149K)

Lmao always gets me how Garcia only ended up scaring himself doing that

Attached: kks.png (2074x1156, 2.68M)

Based Firpoposter.

Can someone make a webm or slowed down webm of the last 15 seconds or so of Danny Garcia vs Matthysse. There was a nice exchange at the end. Just watched a replay of it on Showtime

What movie is this?

Ref just completely missed the headbutt imo and thought the cut on Volantes nose was from a punch. Pretty fucking stupid to think a woman could cause that kind of damage but thats what he must've thought.

Is this a police lineup?

>Patient Knocks out Paramedic
Lmao why would they have this framed? Was it someone they knew

Lel, I got curious what 2chan /box/ is like, but they don't have a sports board so I had to settle with 5chan /box/.
The first thread I found was about Gervonta Davis, and the first reply to the thread is "Broner II rather than Mayweather II" (In Japanese of course, i'm using google translate).

It's interesting to see what other countries that usually aren't represented here think about world boxing.

>HORRRY SHIEET
>Buboy, you did not tell me he fights like dis

Attached: pacquiao-spence (5).jpg (720x480, 61K)

>women
>boxing

Attached: E75E3648-47E9-4B1E-8916-015978CCCF1F.gif (680x510, 139K)

that's at the bottom of the paper, the headline was probably the reason it's framed. but they are gyppos so you never know lad

the second blade runner

Another weeb

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-020606.png (1440x2880, 2.02M)

>drive to the nearest city to spar
>finally someone my height and weight
>faggot ends up going hard as fuck like his life depended on winning
Honestly not sure if competing is worth it lads. Want to try at least once, just to see what it's like, but on other hand health is more important now that I have a decent job. Thoughts from anyone here who's competing or used to compete?

You haven't seen nothing yet and no, it's not worth it.

I think I got pummeled at least a dozen times by this Puerto Rican kid before finally holding my own. Ideally, a novice should only be placed in with guys skilled enough to control the tempo without needing to resort to beating down the guy. I was just a teenager so they let us get beat up to see who would keep persevering.

This Lil manlet wishes he was /WhiteChocolate/

Attached: 20190321_033347.jpg (1440x2284, 1.14M)

Really fitting the incel/sexpat stereotype bud

Gyms are full of son of bitches
If you want to compete get used to it because hard sparring sometimes is inevitable and you learn more from that than light sparring or countless hours on the bag, but it's easy to overdo it.
I think having a couple of amateur matches is worth it just for the feeling but no more than that unless you can turn it into a living or can reach high amateur levels.

thanks for that. also checked

Ippo is written by a former fighter and /box/ approved scripture

How can those two identities exist within someone simultaneously?

Bless you Oleksandr

Attached: lomachenkovasiliy___Bob-roqnUA5___.jpg (1080x1350, 125K)

>Hello user, have you accepted Jesus Christ as our lord and savior?

Attached: 81c900b4dc5fe0ebf0c7cf1467bbb198.jpg (855x777, 90K)

based and christpilled

based and christpilled

Attached: rrrrrrriigo.webm (848x480, 2.39M)

top kek at that webm

>incel

Attached: Get a load of this faggot.jpg (955x1080, 320K)

>pacquiao
Average /box/ BUM
>marquez
Me

Attached: 1525421265442.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Fuck the CSAC. They won't approve me to fight at LW anymore because I put 20lbs back on after weighing in.

I'd slap a high guard up and plod all over you fat boy

Good luck trying to walk me down when you'll be eating counters to your glass body BUM, reckon it'll end in 5

who would win?

rigondeaux

or

a mexican teenager?

>taking that long to beat a redcoat

>learned how to "box" at a muay thai gym
>muslim
>can't into German grammar
>has a poster of Canelo (A GINGER) in his room
>compares himself to Julio Chavez
I can't even..

Attached: hakan.png (853x396, 59K)

oh no no no no the absolute state of ahmed

Are you on the card in Hollywood today?

I plead the 5th

>fake news
>fake news
>fake news
>fake news
>fake news

It is time to wake up /box/. The pretenders will soon fall

Attached: JoeJoyceReady.png (543x620, 341K)

If this is your mindset don't even bother. Go home and be a family man before you get hurt.

>Lightweight
>Cutting 20lbs

Attached: col.jpg (766x568, 115K)

Stop being a bitch

I actually cut 25

Well you better get a hold of your manager and tell him to grease some palms I think scale you did your second day on was wrong you need a new one

What do you do? Detach an arm and then sow it back on before the fight?
No wonder they banned your dense arse

It was a different scale than the weigh in one. A cheap one, but I doubt it was that inaccurate. ~20lbs is par for the course for me.

Pound liquids and eat salty food. This shit ain't rocket science. I checked out just fine in my pre weight in physical.

I know what you do, I'm saying that cutting over 15% of your body weight is retarded and probably pretty dangerous for your liver and brain

Depends how you do it. I drop down through diet and exercise slowly leading up to the fight til I'm ~10 lbs over. I do a minor water cut for the last 10 the final 5 days leading up to the weigh in. A 10lb water cut isn't that bad.

>incel
go back to plebbit nerd

#LionsOnly

Attached: futureofboxing___BvH87rXnN-N___.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

ur a bum. go fight at ww u pussy

Nah. I can still fight at SLW, but I'm gonna try to get approved to fight at LW again.

Post your boxrec

Suck a dick. That would kinda defeat the purpose of being anonymous.

>t. not even undefeated

Question; how do you cut 20lbs before a weigh-in?
Like if i'm a 135lb 5'10" lanklet, would I be able to cut all the way down to Flyweight?

He's a fatass.

There is no way you could cut that much safely with that body type. You probably walk around close to your fight weight
I'm a lanklet. I got a fast metabolism that allows me to drop weight fairly easy. I walk around 160, but it takes a fuckload of effort to maintain.

>amir is a bigger underdog than mikey garcia

Attached: crawford-khan.jpg (720x540, 53K)

He is famous for being Chinny and mikey was selling himself pretty good.

That many losses? Damn

boxrec.com/en/boxer/545699

Here's mine if you're interested :)

are you mijares or acevedo?
or their opponents?
those are the only lightweights on the hollywood card

Attached: 1550603354793.png (288x347, 125K)

Attached: darth usyk.jpg (1074x1456, 361K)

lauryn eagle v avril mathie, who you got?

I'm me. Now imma dip and shitpost while I watch basketball

Who did wildlet duck again?

Everyone of note. Fuck Wilder.

>breazeale already got bombed out by the younger brother
Oh no no no.
boxingscene.com/breazeale-sent-gifts-boxer-who-knocked-out-wilders-brother--137249

Attached: wilder-espinoza.jpg (720x480, 70K)

I mean did he duck somebody just now, theres seems to be a lot of haymon shills posting so something must have happened

>Fuck Wilder.

Attached: soi.png (644x800, 15K)

reminder: andre ward is an edomite

There are people that post here who follow women’s boxing and use incel as an insult unironically.

I don't get this meme. Is this from those black jewish dudes

There's a black youtuber who spams his "content" here.

>not following women boxing

Incel

Hi folks, Dwyer here.
youtube.com/watch?v=IETJ_1U5NOY

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>those moving boxes
Dwyer truly lost everything from the Spence-Garcia fight.

F R E E
S I T E
Also is Dwyer good at betting on other sports at least?

highlight of the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=IETJ_1U5NOY&t=13m58s

>dwyer picks against the TRUTH again

LIANS INNA CAMP

Attached: AnthonyYarde1.jpg (250x313, 25K)

Seriously mikey Garcia is so fucking stupid. He showed up just to get payed. He had two great fights against linares and Loma. I never believe the "mikey Garcia is a BUM" meme but now it's true. He was either scared to face them or he's just an idiot. Also his body looked fucking disgusting.

Attached: 0-FS_PBC_PPV_031519_057-720x797.jpg (720x797, 94K)

>$20/m for bum brawls

lmao

Attached: Capture.png (609x362, 44K)

That basicaly puts the US model in line with ours. Stream all the shit and then pay $20 for the PPV tier events you think are worth it.

>Stephen Espinoza likes this

>have an entire sport full of incredible stories
>endless amazing fights you have footage of over the decades

No fuck all that, lets just make the 1987327th Ali documentary, that's a good trick!

Attached: D2MpwGrWwAAFqXY.jpg (805x1200, 253K)

Dazn was always a stupid idea to me. Why not drop the price of PPV fights to 45? Or 50?

It's a good idea, it's just taken forever for the idea they had to be executed

the Ken Burns will be worth watching because it's Ken Burns but this one feels unnecessary

Attached: 67743a_lg.jpg (1200x1381, 508K)

>$100 a year
kek assuming everyone was just subscribing and unsubscribing every month something decent was on then

State of boxing. Imagine not streaming every fight.

That's what I was doing. Are they still doing first 30 days free? I'll get my bro to make an account for May

Joshua btfo

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (899x899, 123K)

read a book dummy, and get it through your head, israelites conquered all the lands, and when we did we killed the men and had sex with their womens

>following women's boxing

It's $20 in Canada, implies they're going to go in hard for other content
It's not a boxing channel, it will fail if they don't add more sports

Wrong. Andre Ward is an Israelite, clown. School yourself

>he fell for the mikey garcia meme
mikey garcia is a
B U M
U
M

Andre Ward is Irish.

They based it on google search spikes, he spiked for Fury and only sold 325k when Canelo sold 1.1 million but they have Wilder above him

Will they include the bit where he speaks at a KKK rally?

it’s black “Hebrew Israelite” nonsense.

Esau cope.

>Breazeale Sent Gifts To Boxer Who Knocked Out Wilder's Brother
B A S E D

Based ESPN
More proof that Joshua DOES NOT deserve a shot at Deontay Wilder. He's far bigger than the British bum, who is probably gonna get shit on by Big Baby in June anyways.

Joshua would be lucky to get a 50/50 split with Wilder. Fury is ranked 5 places below Wilder and he only got a 60/40 split in Wilder's favor.

>t. Seething Eurocuck

Attached: The King.jpg (795x385, 67K)

Good. Thurman vs Pacquiao and Spence vs Porter is obviously the most sensible thing to do if Spence vs Craeford is impossible.

Attached: Capture.png (606x456, 54K)

Lads, I think you're all missing the fact that DAZN are now streaming things like this so the price increase is inevitable.

Attached: D2M5ssiU8AAKmG0.jpg (927x753, 49K)

is that only in UK?
do USA subs get that?

I just laugh every time I think about this guy

I'm kind of pissed about the monthly increase, but I'm a subscriber who will get grandfathered in for the year and the yearly payment actually makes it cheaper by month so I'm okay with it. Thanks to all the people who subbed and unsubbed just to watch one fight for fucking it all up for everyone else.
USA gets it

Who cares? Who is actually paying monthly for these subscription services?
It doesn't make sense to. If you constantly have a subscription to all these services nowadays you'd just end up paying more money than you would if it were just cable.

I'd rather just treat it like PPV. I'm paying $10 for the card that I want to see on its own, i'm not trying to stick around for events I don't carea bout.

Based

Brits can't stand it

Attached: 1511654731124.jpg (1000x703, 1.05M)

I've got like 8 subscriptions and it's still literally half of what I payed for cable
They caught on to the treating it as a ppv thing so now you're gonna be paying 20 bucks a card

I'm grandfathered too but the 100$ per year sounds like a great deal. I think the majority of posters here are bums that don't have jobs/expendable income so thats why people are complaining.

Fine by me, i'll just be more selective per card, no biggie.

>I'd rather just treat it like PPV
$100 for 1 year of DAZN is still a lot better than $75 for 1 PPV

No doubt linked back to them signing Rungvisai, DAZN has no reason not to clean up on all the asian cards nobody else wants to broadcast. Was weird they didn't pick up Tanaka vs Taguchi honestly.

I'm glad DAZN is showing some Asian boxing too

Yeah once my tax refund comes in I'll probably go straight for the yearly option.
Yeah if the card is worth it people are still gonna do what they always did
Honestly this seems like a win for everybody
Jesus I sound like a DAZN shill

>I've got like 8 subscriptions and it's still literally half of what I payed for cable
Yup. And now those with Spotify premium get Hulu for free so it's pretty much 5 dollars for both services. Tbh I'll be paying only on months where there's big cards like in May and possibly June, but it's really not as bad as paying for espn+ where most of their cards are shit

>still only costs 13 Swiss francs a month to get all the murrican DAZN content as well as most of the PBC cards in switzerland

Shall be subscribing when I move lads, and I barely ever pay for boxing currently.

Based

The Ukranian who owns DAZN is also a big shareholder in Spotify. If they do 5 PPV quality events a year and then a half dozen fights like Rungvisai vs Estrada, Inoue vs Rodriguez then the $100 annual fee is well worth it. Spence vs Garcia selling over 350k shows that the cost doesn't really matter to Americans, Americans want big fights with Americans fighting Americans

>Americans want big fights with Americans fighting Americans
Agreed. Also believe that is why Canelo fighting Jacobs will be DAZN's first big hit. Danny has more personality tho Spence and Mikey combined, and canelo has the Mexican audience. I have a couple of of Mexican coworkers asking about DAZN already

OUR BOY IS BACK IN CAMP

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (937x1171, 255K)

instagram.com/p/BvRcgSNhPQ8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=km0im5nds5h7

Imagine if he grabbed your dick

Mikey Garcia is a MUTT

Attached: Capture.png (607x410, 58K)

>that beautiful scenery
based

Bless you Gennady

Based Bob. He said he's staying at 147 anyway

>Satan's blessings

Kek. Uncle Bob secretly shitposts here

espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/26320777/pound-pound-rankings-spence-makes-big-jump

1. VASILIY LOMACHENKO
2. TERENCE CRAWFORD
3. CANELO ALVAREZ
4. ERROL SPENCE JR.
5. GENNADY GOLOVKIN
6. OLEKSANDR USYK
7. NAOYA INOUE
8. MIKEY GARCIA
9. SRISAKET SOR RUNGVISAI
10. ANTHONY JOSHUA

THE PANEL: Dan Rafael, Timothy Bradley Jr., Teddy Atlas, Steve Kim, Bernardo Pilatti, Eric Raskin, Nick Parkinson, Nigel Collins, Charles Moynihan and Salvador Rodriguez

>err is seriously being bumped up the p4p lists for beating mikey
honestly feels like I'm in bizarro world sometimes the amount of shit that journalists chat

Boxing is full of shit, soon as he beats the guy from a different division he's supposed to beat there was the platitudes about how he didn't just win because of his size and longer reach giving him the distance, it's his boxing being so much better than we give him credit for

I mean that specific card he is showing, not DAZN in general

Just cause you go to another country for easy sex doesnt mean you lose that once mindset. Same way plant is an israelite, he looks white but has the soul of a so called negro

How can you possibly out aj on the list?

>Usyk not in the Top 5
baka

anthony joshua is a BUM

Attached: #1 HW and a shook bodybuilding virgin.jpg (909x891, 129K)

>spence ahead of Usyk

Attached: Floyd Laughing.gif (320x320, 1.55M)

I won't subscribe to DAZN until they fix their broadcasts. I read comments all the time saying their streams are pretty bad and buffer a lot. Simply no reason to subscribe when you can get the superior sky broadcast for free.

The only reason I pay for boxing is for big fights(ppvs and the like) where I dont want to mess around with shitty quality or having to cycle through streams.

He should be higher

Attached: Boxrec p4p.jpg (356x280, 38K)

so, what was it that mikey garcia saw?

mexican buys dont count because they are casual boxing fans. they only watch spics

a big paycheck

eddie hearn annihilates deontay wilder and showtime with facts and logic

loma who was haunting his dreams

>Jeff Horn not in the top 10 anymore

DROPPED

Hurd vs J-Rock is a severely underrated fight itc. Looking forward to it a lot.

Sides in orbit listening to Broner's rant. Just come out already, bro.

Attached: 1pcV.gif (320x180, 170K)

J-Rock ain't ready for Swift

His style makes for a very interesting clash on paper though.

There was an interview with him and tank after Garcia-Porter I think where he was acting all weird putting his head on tanks shoulder and shit. Had some fag vibes to it desu

Prime Pac would finish Lomabumko

*gets slept by a plodding mexibum*

Do you know the guy who slid into AB's dms? He's a notorious him I who has done this stuff with other athletes before and he slipped up and admitted himself that he started it.

This is the guy youtu.be/zqLuHB8vX_A

*notorious homo

Kek. Only problem now is that Lomachenko has zero opponents.

*Improved edition

1. CANELO ALVAREZ
2. VASILIY LOMACHENKO
3. OLEKSANDR USYK
4. ERROL SPENCE JR.
5. GENNADY GOLOVKIN
6. TERENCE CRAWFORD
7. NAOYA INOUE
8. SIRSAKET SOR RUNGVISAI
9. TYSON FURY
10. ANTHONY JOSHUA

THE PANEL: Extremely intelligent anonymous online boxing pundits.

Based Arum, blocking Lomachenko from the biggest fights in his career.

Attached: 15.jpg (658x488, 64K)

DAZN is ending their 1 month free trials. Lmao what a fucking trainwreck
twitter.com/bcampbellcbs/status/1108789135584780289?s=21

They trusted the average person too much
You could just keep making throwaway accounts and watching for free with a system like that

for a 1st fight at heavyweight this is unreal

Attached: 20190321_214718.png (1420x716, 191K)

>Stephen Espinoza likes this

Lmao. They know that all the Mexicans will be paying for the Canelo fight

Bless you Oleksandr.

Oto bad it's not a week earlier, I'm going to be in Chicago the week before

>tf
>tp

you aren't refuting anything I said, I wasn't /int/ posting
what are you on about

exactly, read a book dummy, and get it through your head, all you so called negroes latinos and native americans are actually israelites

A 38 year old coming off 2 KO losses who's an inch smaller than Usyk. If Usyk doesn't get through this fight easily then he has no business at heavyweight.

fuck yes

Manny's first fight at 126 was Barrera, his first fight at 130 was Morales, first at 147 was DLH and first at 154 was Margarito. That's "unreal" Takam is just fine.

>comparing boxers to the living legend that is manny pacquiao as a benchmark
yeah, OK bro

Attached: IMG_20190321_164547.jpg (2048x1741, 540K)

he was making a good comparison since Takam is not really an unreal fight

that's not a step up to heavyweight though is it

>for a 1st fight at heavyweight this is unreal
TOP KEK

>Manny
1.66m

>Morales
1.73m

>De La Hoya
1.79m

>Margarito
1.85m
>Usyk
1.9m

>Takam
1.87m

bellews first fight at heavyweight was against david haye, now that's a proper stepup

Reminder that almost nobody has ever done what Manny did though.

Attached: Pacquiao_Margarito_weighin_101112_002a.jpg (700x502, 192K)

Why are Brits universally retarded and don't know shit about Boxing?
Even on /box/ you have Britcasuals saying dumb shit like this.

Takam was getting outboxed in the early going against Mike Perez of all fucking people, and Perez is smaller and less skilled than Usyk. Not to mention the fact that this fight is 5 years later and Takam is now 38.
This will be an easy and clear shut out for Usyk if he doesn't knock out Takam. It's far from a "unreal" first fight at Heavyweight, you're too ingrained in the Matchroom bubble and think every fighter promoted by Hearns is some top tier fighter. Takam is a gatekeeper at best, the logical first fight for someone moving up from Cruiserweight.

Attached: 1552193426141.png (200x194, 78K)

they literally invented a belt for this fight btw

Bro this is how every major subscription service works though. Give the a little free time or at a discount ifbtheyre a student and reel them in when theyre hooked. Now they're basically doing $20 ppvs

it is an "unreal" fight considering it is his first opponent at HW, and takam is a solid operator, jarrell miller hasn't fought anyone close to takam yet still

Yeah Raman is also coming off of a brutal knockout from chisora. Hes the same as chisora and povetkin. Theyre both holdouts from the previous gen but nothing too great

you know what some of you lot are so ungrateful
there are heavyweights considered top 10 that don't have a name as good as takam on their resume, he hits hard, comes forward, it's a good litmus test at heavyweight
and yes because of this it's an unreal first fight at heavyweight
emphasis on first

All nothing compared to Michael Spinks first Heavyweight opponent! And he came from Light Heavy...

Hey Eddie

>Spence on there at all
Definitely not

Wake up, Bud.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-16 22.18.53.png (272x250, 112K)

Takam was also unable to finish Parker, ok no one else did either, and thus got robbed.

Even Povetkin wouldn't have been a mindblowing first fight at HW for Usyk, not at this stage in Povetkin's career.
Guess who Huck's first fight at Heavyweight was? Povetkin, and that was PRIME Povetkin, before he popped for PEDs twice, and even then Huck put on a very good performance and arguably beat Povetkin in a very competitive bout.

In the weeks before the fight though, watch a bunch of Matchroom shills come out the woodwork to pretend how amazing of a step-up this is for Usyk.
I like Usyk, but this fight is nothing special. I can't blame him for this fight since it's either fight Takam or jump right in there with Ortiz, as most other fighters are tied up at HW right now.

>t. Matchroom drone

Yeah I mean you have a pretty good point and Takam is a fighter with a good style for Usyk

A student discount would be a smart route for them to go

That's why Amazon prime has been able to capture so many subscribers and spotify. It seems like a weird move designed more to make money short term money than it does to increase subscription.

Michael Spinks dared to be great

>twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1108793604464467969
Damn so PBC is having their own Welterweight Super Series while Bum Crawford is eating scraps from the recycling bin.

>its the WBSS but with a shit Porter, shot Thurman, and old Pac
10/10

DAZN's success will depend entirely on whether they can get NFL or NBA rights in the US and football rights in Europe, boxing is just a way of getting their foot in the door

Let's not crown their asses before they've even actually made the fights yet

Cope harder. I don't get why PBC causes so much butthurt amongst promoter groupies

The cope is calling that bumfest a "Super Series"

True but Pacquiao Thurman is probably what's going to happen. Interesting fight given pacquiao's age and thurman's ring rust, both action fighters, both draws.

>Considered one of the most stacked divisions in the sport
>4/5 top 5 are set to fight eachother this year
>Eurocucks seething because their top guy in the division is lined up to become a highlight reel on ESPN.
Keep crying.

Attached: Spence-Brook.webm (1152x698, 657K)

How can fans call out Wilder for ducking when he refused to go across the street and sticking with his network getting paid less and then not call out Bum Crawford when does the exact same thing and his best win was when he was a weight bully?

where did the Prograis poster disappear?

>Considered one of the most stacked divisions in the sport
Incorrectly

He died of old age with how fucking long its taken for the WBSS to move on.

Dem Louisiana Boys are a different breed

Attached: regisprograis___Bg1_t2NgkDT___.jpg (1080x809, 109K)

No it still is. It's top heavy but still pretty stacked in talent compared to some of the other division. Top 5 no question. In a sport with 18 divisions, that makes it one of the best

I can tell you're just mad that there's no Europeans in the division.

Attached: Mayweather-Hatton.webm (624x352, 551K)

It's not even top heavy, it's in tatters from where it was three or four years ago

unironically don't rate any current welterweights bar crawford and spence

>in tatters
Lmao did you even watch boxing back then. # years ago, Mayweather retired from real boxing, and Thurman, DSG and Porter were all rising to the top. It's objectively better now that Spence and Crawford are at the top as well.

Or are you just upset Brook is trash now?
Britcasual everybody.

Official /box/ weight classes
1. Middle
2. Lhw
3. Bantam
4. Junior lightweight
5. Welterweight

based

Spence and Crawford not fighting eachother is why it's in tatters, Spence fighting a literal Lightweight and a 40 year old says it all, also stop redditspacing you tard

>yfw DAZN make the dream matchup of Knockout CP Freshmart vs Wanheng "TBE" Menayothin come true

Attached: ronald mcdonald.jpg (640x360, 38K)

All this casual shitfest ever talks about is heavyweight all day don't delude yourself.

>muh redditspacing
>i-it's in tatters, i didn't just say something dumb and get called on it
The britcasual everybody. Watch how next he throws baseless insults

>WBSS holds welterweight tournament
>Humberto Soto defeats Luis Collazo to win the Ali Trophy

"Bum Crawford" is one of the best two fighters in the division, the division sucks, clearly

Imagine thinking welterweight is a shit division. Almost as moronic as people who don't realise how stacked cruiser was with well matched guys before Usyk cleaned it up.

Jesus Christ look at this DUDE

Attached: HOLYFUCK.png (945x531, 174K)

Yet he refused to cross the street and prove it even though eh would be paid more. If you called wilder a ducker you must also agree Crawford is a ducker

how have you not heard about the lanklet king yet

britcasuals don't watch non british boxing especially undercard fighters

says Middleweight but he started at Flyweight

Attached: Lee Harvey.jpg (576x275, 28K)

His legs are gonna snap like breadsticks one of these days

Attached: fundora.jpg (638x360, 77K)

I know. It's either contrarianism or pure ignorance. probably a mix of both

Best part is he isn't horrifically boring to watch either, he's actually a pretty solid inside boxer

Bum Crawford is proof WW is a trash division, I agree

>divisions are trash if one former weight bully bum is too scared to face the other elite.
keep digging that hole britcasual

In your attempt to suck on PBC's nutsack you ended up preemptively torpedoing your own argument, sad

1. Usyk
2. Spence/Crawford/Lomachenko/Golovkin/Alvarez/Inuoe
8. Joshua
9. Fury/Wilder

>super welter
Hurd would tear this lanklet up

Underrated

>you ended up preemptively torpedoing your own argument
Oh really? Funny how it took you 3 more posts to resort to baseless name calling. you must have great experience in britcasualry

based and swiftpilled

FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, ALL FOUR BELTS IN THE MINIMUMWEIGHT DIVISION WILL BELONG PROUDLY AROUND THE WAIST OF HALF OF ONE MAN

Attached: FiveStarChicken Super Series.jpg (1820x1920, 653K)

Attached: AND STILL.jpg (600x600, 94K)

See

Attached: swift_jarretthurd___Bj_CfZaHUpo___.jpg (1080x696, 75K)

Imagine the post-fight interview

Me in the blue jacket

youtube.com/watch?v=6e4KPUljtzE
>Joshua posts a stupid boring video of his camp flat and gets a million views in a couple days
I ain't no matchroom shill but how is Wilder seen as more popular lol

For me it's future undisputed SMW champ Caleb "Sweethands" Plant

why is he wearing a du-rag
is he dealing drugs again

Does this nigga really have the IBO tatooed on his chest?
When can we expect Eubank Jr to do this?

Getting those waves

he's maxed out british awareness but has zero US awareness which counts for more

Roadman ting

condom head

yup

Attached: ByyIy0AIEAA4rK3.jpg (600x600, 49K)

He is massive in Africa too which might be where a lot of the viewers are coming from. He'll break into America

I feel like brits are more supportive of their national teams and athletes and therefore watch things related to those people where as Americans watch the fight and stop there. pure speculation. to be fair I haven't met too many people who follow boxing anyways

>Wow....reminds me of the house I grew up in...and I hated it. AJ has just reminded me to be thankful and grateful in 3 mins #BeHumble

God that comment section is fucking cancerous jesus christ

I'd bet good money that a lot of people that bought Spence-Garcia had no idea they normally fight in different weight classes

Boxing is still relatively mainstream here while MMA is a far behind. Brits are supportive but they'll turn on athletes just as quick example being Froch who pretty much saved boxing here gets absolutely shat on

And justifiably so, Froch is a cunt

cunts make great boxers

Fair enough

james toney would have beat joe frazier

prove me wrong

Boxing and MMA are both not mainstream sports in the US. I think there's some conception among brits that MMA is more mainstream but they're niche sports

Boxing isn't here either. It is the only thing on late usually sports wise though

The main thing which gives Brits (even most of the ones who post in this thread) such a weirdly skewed view is that watching American boxing is too much of a pain in the arse to actually do for anyone but the most dedicated. You have to either lose sleep for it or watch things back the next day not live. Most of the Americans who post in here are also casuals about anything outside of the US or UK but they at least watch the big UK stuff because it's on at a reasonable time.

There are under 5 posters here who wouldn't get completely embarrassed if they actually put a username to their posts on one of the decent forums.

Yeah I don't understand it, "it" being the whole team sports craze (especially football) in America. I think combat sports, including amateur wrestling, are the ultimate testament to human physicality, like you can't rely on others and it is literally beating another person and vying for dominance. Like, sure those sports take skill but there's nothing more domineering and demanding than fighting sports. Should be #1 all around the world.

>are the ultimate testament to human physicality, like you can't rely on others and it is literally beating another person and vying for dominance
Most people watch sports as a way to feel a part of something bigger than themselves so what you described is a turn-off for a lot of people

>muh forum muh reputation
>you have to watch shitty domestic fights or you're a casual
you can watch every fight that ever happened on youtube, there's no need to follow every event, why would I watch some shitty goldenboy cards where the main fight are two mexicans with 5+ losses?

Boxing is an American sport. It's the home of boxing. The sooner you brits accept that, the better.

>one of the decent forums
Beg pardon

thanks brit, didn't think about it like that.

There were 20 or so posts in this thread for Tanaka vs Taguchi which was about the most guaranteed entertainment in a world title fight we've had so far this year. Doesn't take a massive hipster to know that would be a great fight, just someone who watches the sport.

This is the right approach, these threads are for nonsenseposting. There is zero good discussion to be had here because everyone is a casual.

What are some casual filtering fights past and coming up?

Fury v Klitschko
Wach v Klitschko
Rigondeaux v Agbeko

Because that was at 3 in morning for americans and 8 am for you brits. Of course it only got hardcore viewers and then only teh hardcore viewers who didn't have anything else going on.
>This is the right approach, these threads are for nonsenseposting
It's the truth tho. America is boxing's home. Why are all the best british fighters fighting here now? Why do all the russian, ukrainians, mexicans and euros all fight here? Cause its the home of boxing. It's not your sport. It's ours

Attached: 1553014114811.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

this is retarded, casuals don't browse boxing forums
assuming that the euro posters don't watch american fights and vice versa is also retarded

Ryan Garcia next fight for sure. All the teenag girls in the crowd will be boxing purists

Attached: 4167.jpg (1024x1820, 105K)

This post really made me think

G String really thinks he's going to break the Drake curse

Attached: 20190321_195910.jpg (1440x557, 160K)

Max Holloway already did

The numbers don't lie chump, Wilder is the most popular boxer in the world.

>There are under 5 posters here who wouldn't get completely embarrassed if they actually put a username to their posts on one of the decent forums.
Reddit alone disproves this theory of yours.

Also, I don't ever see Brits up with us watching Japanese Boxing, and that's on at a far more reasonable time for you than it is for us.
Face it, British fans are casuals. Which makes sense, your Boxers are also trash.

Attached: 1549300712468.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

Poor Joshua, he had to get a picture taken with Drake before fighting Miller.
It was already a guarantee that Joshua would lose, now it's his destiny.

Attached: joshua-miller (3)_1.jpg (720x480, 140K)

Who else here is watching On The Ropes?
Episode 4 is the best one yet!
youtube.com/watch?v=C6xbAJOX3TQ

This is seriously embarrassing, what is he doing

Garcia won the decision, Cheeseman won the fight

GOLDENBOY CARD STREAMING NOW LIVE

GET IN HERE LADS!

derp

That looks...Okay I guess? If there is a story it's that Mikey has more fans than people think and Spence probably has less

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-201342.png (1440x2560, 435K)

That's great number for 2 never before ppv fighters. Better than Wilder Fury which has heavyweight attraction on it.

They will be very happy with that number since this was a much cheaper promotion than Wilder/Fury was

Once again is why is /box/ (except for the italian) so dumb?

Attached: spenceppv1.png (1003x224, 32K)

He can have his best training camp ever

He can knock out every single sparring partner

He can post all day on his Instagram about being excited to get in the ring

Nothing will save him from the curse

Attached: champagnepapi___BupQTNSgYqq___.jpg (1080x1251, 160K)

Tyson Fury, the Smiths, and Billy Joe Saunders are the true Israelites

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

Don't even remember this happened

Attached: 20190321_205640.jpg (1440x1612, 885K)

Time in UK - 2:05 AM. "The Push" has awakened anthony again.

Attached: Cheeseburger Shove.webm (1424x778, 577K)

It probably would've riled brits up more if Miller pushed Hearn around after

>at this moment, G String realized he made a mistake

Attached: Jarrell-Miller-Anthony-Joshua.jpg (710x400, 36K)

Attached: 21819598_1469258456486832_2074034278399737856_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (1080x1080, 111K)

If Miller said something even slightly disparaging to Hearn the Brits would've shit theirselves from anger, and from fear.
Just 3 more months and Miller will tear through Joshua like a bacon egg and cheese sandwich.

We all know Fury and saunder are israelites clown. Read the scripture

hell of a fight on right now lads

Nightly reminder to convert strings to numbers

Attached: NAN%.jpg (852x479, 110K)

Boxing should eliminate weight cutting by having fighters weigh-in right before the fight (1 lb allowance, forfeit part of your purse and automatic point deduction if 1-5 lbs over, DQ loss and 100% purse forfeiture if > 5 lbs).

Then have the following weight classes:

140 - FW
150 - LW
160 - WW
175 - MW
190 - LHW
215 - CW
>215 HW

Debate me.
>protip: you can't

Attached: 44507599_1429479343851219_9029169675405107017_n.jpg (735x735, 89K)

that's the gayest shit I've ever seen
what happens to nery, inoue, and srikaset?

lmao, no one gives a fuck you filthy weeb

>eliminate lower weight classes
>good idea

Did Gesta take this fight on short notice or what

>muh manlets

They can fight in the 140 lb division. If they get knocked spark out by Tank, too bad. That's what they get for pretending to be real people.

reminiscent

Attached: kobe.gif (350x260, 1.78M)

based

Aren't these the MMA weight classes?
Same day weigh ins are dangerous and MMA is full of the biggest fucking weight bullies in weight cut sports.

t. Mike Tyson is greatest of all time

>Aren't these the MMA weight classes?
No

>Same day weigh ins are dangerous

Not at all. Guys will stop doing the crazy dehydration cuts to make weight, because they won't be able to fight doing that. Currently, when most fighters weigh-in the day before, they can hardly walk, let alone fight. So if you force them to weigh-in right before getting in the ring, they'll have to fight at their natural weight class and not cut 10% of their bodyweight the day before by dehydrating themselves. It will actually be safer.

>Eliminate all weight divisions below 140lbs
>Make Boxing weight classes match UFC weight classes.
Yup, it's a /heem/tard, who is surprised.
Fuck off back to your containment general.

Attached: 1472920079423.jpg (255x250, 20K)

>Yeah, Inoue is my favorite fighter, how'd you know?

Attached: (you).png (457x674, 471K)

>Of course Inoue would beat Nery, user! What are you, a spic?

Attached: aeecb41dc6205a855556ffb5e70ee672.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Those are boxing weight classes adjusted for the lack of cutting you brainlet.

Yarde isn't actually 6'0" tall is he?
I always thought he looked more like 5'9", especially given how muscle-y he is for a LHW.

>Those small arms
This is the average weeb's ideal body

All I know is kovalev us going to beat the shit outta him

No they won't stop because fighters will do anything to get an edge or get paid. You realize 90% of boxers are dirt poor getting beat up for money. This the entire reason same day weigh ins aren't a thing.

>No they won't stop because fighters will do anything to get an edge

They wouldn't have an edge. Have you seen what fighters look like when they weigh in after cutting? They would hardly be able to walk out to the ring, let alone fight.

Cutting at the last minute would put a fighter at a huge disadvantage. The only reason they do it today is because they have 24 hours to rehydrate. And even then it still affects their performance and makes them more prone to getting KO'd.

>or get paid.
Just fight at your natural weight class and make weight. You still get paid. If some low IQ bum is too lazy to make weight properly and tries to cut the day of the fight, the physician can rule him unfit to fight. And if that doesn't happen, let him fight and get KO'd. If a guy can't take any responsibility to prepare for a fight, WGAF.

>This the entire reason same day weigh ins aren't a thing.
no, they're not a thing simply because doing it the day before is traditional and these things never change do the lack of any one sanctioning body controlling the sport.

Literally top 10 anime fights moment, I wonder what was thinking the lad that had the hand extended

Based post, I personally enjoyed both Juan Manuel Marquez and Pacquiaos documentaries when they were on Netflix although the final parts of the Pacquiao one seemed more like an excuse of why he lost against Marquez

Fury is fighting Schwarz in June. Imagine claiming to be elite whilst boxing ethnic Germans in the current year.

Holy shit ahahahaha. This is even worse than Rivas. I can only think he's doing it because Scwharz is white and 6'6 so casuals will get fooled into thinking he's good.

I miss him lads, boxing isnt the same

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>tyson fury ducks wilder to fight undefeated Tom Schwartz

People shit on him when HBO was around, and now that all the replacements are complete shit, they miss him

Yeah undefeated as well, rubbish fight

Personally I always thought he was great. Max was the one letting the broadcast down

He’s number 2 with the WBO and Fury’s 4, if Whyte goes the WBC route then it could potentially make Fury mandatory for the end of the year but then they have a get out in Usyk being super champion so it might be for nothing

People only shit on them because they're latecomers who never experienced HBO boxing at its prime and contrarians. Some posters here literally said that Sky's team was better.

WBO stands for Whatever Bob Orders. He has them in his pocket. They probably could have put in Rivas and have that for the mandatory but for optics chose schwarz.

Lmao what a twist. Of all their next opponents, Wilder's has the most credibility.

Not with this. Joshua is a massive earner, they won’t fuck Eddie over on him because of how much he generates in sanctioning fees but they might want the fight anyway if they can’t get Wilder.
>Of all their next opponents, Wilder's has the most credibility.
Joshua already knocked Breazeale out

Ducking the real bratwurst Kabayel

Any french bro can tell me anything about Jean Jacques Olivier?
>boxrec.com/en/boxer/744025
He's supposed to fight my man Fabio Turchi, I doubt he's better than Conquest and I'd have preferred another step up. His only notable thing is that he lost to Jur

Every single heavyweight is a bum. Oleksandr is coming for them

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (853x853, 93K)

Based and blessed

Usyk bless

Is Evander Holyfield the only fighter to ever become undisputed champ in two weight divisions?

Dick Tiger
Nino Benvenuti

Well is he the only one of the 3 belt era?

Kabayel would honestly be a better opponent but he’s not ethnically German. Such a shit opponent for Fury. Even Rivas or that Chinese guy would be better.

I believe so yes

It's because they're nothing but newfag GGGfags who were pissed because, despite Lampley having a bias for GGG, he wasn't full on fellating Golovkin.
Now that they realize what the alternatives are, they're begging for Lampley, Max, and Roy to come back.

>if Whyte goes the WBC route then it could potentially make Fury mandatory for the end of the year
Fury isn't going to take a mandatory challenger purse split for a shot at Wilder or Joshua, are you fucking high?

>The BBBofC have ordered Joe Joyce vs Daniel Dubois for the vacant British heavyweight title, purse bids April 10th.

Would be amazing if it happens but there's practically zero chance of it actually happening.

It's a shame no one cares about British titles enough that they won't just turn down the title shot

floyd would knock that lanky bum spark out
easy work !!

Based and TMTpilled

Wasn't that hughies title? Did he vacate it after being ordered to fight Joyce or something?

twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1106242354359488515

Oleksandr is next

Attached: usykaa___BsLTkoCnd3C___.jpg (853x853, 72K)

miller > schwarz > braciole

But you're okay with Roy and Max sucking off Canelo?

>vacated through injury
Next belt to vacate will be the EBU one with Kabayel putting it down to avoiding potential injury

Attached: JoyceTank.jpg (650x867, 73K)

>Usyk moving up to the division of the ultimate duckers

Literally going to go undefeated in his career and beat every heavyweight he faces but that’s partly due to the fact Wilder, Fury, and Joshua won’t fight him

It'll probably end up being Dubois fighting some can. Hunter needs to come back here soon and keep his momentum going

>Fury fighting Tom Schwarz
lmao bet the Fury butt boys will big that nobody up now

the big 3 are all fighting shit boxers, fury isn't the only one

The black skellington

At least Joshua is fighting a credible top 10

lmao miller despite all the memes isn't that good either

And the only thing he's getting out of it is a funeral

Attached: 1549059702246.jpg (909x891, 119K)

Joyce completely headmongs the fat man

Attached: JoyceFist.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

joyce is shit

Chavez and the family met with the pope

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-135410_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.1M)

GERVONTA AND MAYWEATHER ON SUICIDE WATCH
instagram.com/p/BvSbNeSgpiX/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1rapglap0yrms

You will soon learn to respect him after being world champ

Attached: HashtagManDown.png (763x581, 998K)

Joyce is too old to be messing around with EBU belts

Miller has beat fucking nobody how is he top 10

that training is about 1 grade about Eubz punching 100 times in 1 second on the pad machine, useless meme shit for the gram

Attached: 75A8C2CC-5EAC-4614-A6D0-E8DA84AD25FF.jpg (897x726, 121K)

ultra cringe

I can't wait until this fuckboy twink faggot gets his jaw blasted off

Attached: 1553264281970.png (500x375, 299K)

This nigga training like Date Eiji from ippo

shades of eubank jr

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-105027.png (1468x2048, 2.7M)

>no, they're not a thing simply because doing it the day before is traditional
since 1986

Average boxing fan is so dim. Frank Warren comes out and says he will try to make it because he knows full well Joe Joyce won't want to fight for the British title and PBC have other plans for him so he can make it look like they would want it and everybody gets excited. Fight doesn't happen, they move onto Gorman later in the year

*solves boxing*

Attached: D0tTRiFVAAIRduE[1].jpg (800x533, 70K)

literally who

Didn't this nigga only win because he thought the other faggot was unconscious?

It's the insta boxer training method. Eubank is on level 100, Ryan is like 10

>tfw can't smoke or be an alcoholic because of boxing

Friendly reminder Mikey Garcia will NEVER fight Loma at 135. Will make loma come up to 140.

this is a fact so don't even bother @'ing me since it's not up for discussion.

Loma doesn't need him, all he needs is the WBC belt which Garcia will vacate

How come there aren't any tourists? When I went there the place was absolutely packed.

>Loma beats a P4P guy moving up 2 weights and makes him quit. (gives himself no credit and receives none)

>GGG smashes up a big WW who weighed more than him on fight night(gives himself no credit and receives non)

>Errol spence jr decisions a guy coming up 2 weight classes and is no considered top 5 P4P
Can someone explain the mentality?

Loma and GGG both said in the ring after their fights where they comprehensively dispatched of their undersized opponents that they take no credit. Yet Errol spence jr is now gloating in beating a mexican midget when he's a fucking big WW..

Attached: We wuz kangz n shiet.jpg (745x494, 29K)

Fucking hoholSS, just don't ask him who and whose the Church! ahahaha

Attached: 12432575980988.jpg (960x720, 162K)

Fox are pushing Spence as a Mayweather

lel, imagine if Joyce calls Frank's bluff and actually takes this

Attached: Capture.png (623x615, 47K)

What's the Date Eiji vs Ricardo Martinez of boxing? That was my 2nd favourite fight in the manga.

do date and ippo have a rematch? I'm not that far into the show

twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1109070389215412224
>Schwarz is ranked 2nd
Here he is struggling against a guy Takam annihilated and diving on the floor like a footballer

I don’t blame him for milking it since Mikey somehow convinced everyone that he was some Munguia style weight bully caveman

no Date is kill by Ricardo

2nd by the WBO

So the major boxing organizations just collude with each other to spread as much money around between themselves as possible right

They collude with the promoters for favourable treatment, promoters deliver sanctioning fees and in return their fighters are ranked. Every major promoter is primarily aligned with 1 sanctioning body

Fight won't ever happen, he's staying at 147. After Crolla, Loma will be fighting Richard Commey, Teofimo Lopez, Luke Campbell

>Teofimo Lopez
Nah, Arum will want him to get some more highlight reel kos

I miss him lads

Attached: 83af0f64d7ab0534c8c591f46f886545.jpg (736x463, 57K)

Attached: 1517091261382.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

Lopez is pushing hard for a title shot and can't make 135 for much longer don't be surprised if that fight happens in December

>can't make 135 for much longer
source? the dude is really small

Is Paulie going to get heem'd on bareknuckleFC

Artem has t-rex arms and can't box for shit so no

But is that going to be his first match for sure? I don't want to see him get KO'd by a gay pornstar

>Ring magazine your pound for pound rating is arrant crab. If AJ did not make the list. Your amateurism shows in the explanations you gave about Anthony Joshua. I suggest that the retired boxers should do the rating not groups of people that have never entered the ring for once.

how the fuck is he really small,he is really big for a lightweight

NEW

Can't take any list seriously that doesn't have AJ top 3

Attached: Femi.jpg (306x526, 43K)

RJJ never sucked off Canelo, and Max used to be a pretty damn great commentator up until like 2 years ago. Even /box/ loved him.

The fuck are you talking about? Loma was literally made P4P #1 of Ring Magazine after beating Rigondeaux.