*wins the Champions League*

*wins the Champions League*

Heh, nothing personal kid

Attached: 209AD830-A4BB-4F71-87B6-73B5FD2F7121.jpg (968x645, 56K)

just kidding lol

Attached: klopp the nigger klopp.jpg (800x538, 46K)

He won't even defeat porto

Nigga please. How can Porto even compete with Liverpool?

His mouth is creepy

We have the best goalkeeper in the world. What does Livershit have?

>genius coach
>an offense that will literally rape Casillas.

I really don't think Liverpool will lose to Porto, however, Liverpool has been poor lately.
Mane is his usual self, up and down, but Salah and Firminho have forgotten how to play, especialy firminho. Salah's previous season was obviously never going to repeat itself and now you get the Salah from the start of the previous season, which seems to be the normal Salah, makes a lot of poor decision, pretty wasteful, can't win aerial duels,is however pretty pacy, not too bad running with the ball and occasionaly make good pass (but he could make a lot more of those of his decision making wasn't so poor.)
Now let's look at their games against Bayern, 0-0 was a borefest, sometimes you got entertaining 0-0 but that one was devoid of life and creativity. The 3-1 was starting to look like it would be the same but luckily for liverpool, Mane was on the upper side of his scale that night, but you can't really on a coin toss to win the CL. Liverpool's Midfield was really, really uninspired that night.
Now they probably will have enough talent to go through porto without needing Mane voodoo magic, however after that, i don't see them going any further unless both Mane and TAA and Robertson are all on point ( because Liverpool relies way too often on those last two to hoof it in), you know that golden occasion will be wasted by the front three but ultimately one is bound to go in if the crosses are good

casillas is way past his prime

Attached: mane vs bayern.gif (562x316, 1.93M)

>livershit ever winning anything
Fuck off

18 leagues
5 european cups

Attached: 1454341401316.jpg (540x522, 17K)

COPE
O
P
E

Neuer fucked up hard

>those teeth
Hes got those suckers cranked up to 11.

>Blackburn and Leicester have won a PL before Liverpool

My sides

Attached: 0346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

s-shut up

>klopp
>genius

Porto will proceed to the semis. The 0-5 happened under very special circumstances, no wonder it’s Porto’s worst home result ever. They got BTFO by Arsenal in the past but always in London.

>Casillas benched by the stubborn coach
Nigga who the fuck is José Sá? I was baffled... “who the fuck is this guy, he looks like he’s about to piss his pants”. He destroyed his team singlehandedly. Also
>no Felipe
Best defender
>no Danilo
Best midfielder
>no Aboubakar
Best Forward

I, for one, can’t wait to watch De Gea vs Casillas at the semis.

Beating Pep and the oil money corruption in the final, right in front of the world would be glorious

Attached: 1550251079519.jpg (1080x1115, 603K)

We won't have Aboubakar or Pepe or Herrera, but Soares, Militão and Oliver are up to the task

Salah has been playing well the past few games he just hasn't been able to finish