Eternal FIFA Thread

THE WORST TOTW EDITION

Attached: 98C6E915-E15A-492E-A5E1-159A3330E9E6.png (843x504, 751K)

Played to 4:30 getting gold 3 in one night only to get this, wouldn’t even care if I got any good red picks as they don’t count as IFs for SBCs

Attached: 6EE5D0A1-56A2-4B15-8CD9-2E4809BB3D6A.jpg (231x499, 106K)

I don't miss Ultimate Team at all. If you stayed after this yearly edition you are forever lost like the canadian autist Steven F.

How would you improve this team with free to play methods with minimal coins? My CBs and IFs are tradeable

Attached: 4B3659ED-9FB0-4CEC-AD59-5B838AD1DCD8.jpg (1125x1651, 1.43M)

The beginning is usually fun though, loans kinda ruin it though nowadays

Have I been misled by my own club's twitter page?
Was expecting a Jamal Lowe IF, this has broken my heart

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 16.58.29.png (947x709, 937K)

Lads, i wanna build a slav team. What players would you recommend?

Thought of

>RM nedved
>LM perisic
>ST either shevchenko or the bulgarian icon
>RV ???
>IV ???

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-183036.png (1080x1920, 1.2M)

Lads I'm constantly getting that bug again where when you change to ultra attacking it gives you some random shit formation you've never used (in my case, I think it's 4222). I can't play this shit and it fucks my games up massively.

Obviously I've tried creating a new squad and obviously my custom tactics don't have differnet formations set and I can't stop it form happening. Has anyone worked out a fix? I'm sick of losing games that I'm confident I would have otherwise won because of it.

>lower leagues
>getting anything
Not even league SBCs lad. Coventry fan here so I would have liked a nice 83/84 rated SBC that I could have fit into a proper squad.

Selling this game this week
Still got 400k what should I do
This is my last team, just wanted that frankfurt partnership
Feel like I'm wasting Brandt in that position might try switching to 4312 if
I sub Tevez for Kovacic btw

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-144809.png (1080x1920, 1.16M)

>RV
Maybe you’ve done the Vrsalko TOTY? Either that or Kaderabek
>LV
Either special Kolatov or Filipe Luis, who is Polish in his grandads side

Attached: 09B9EE0C-27BF-457E-ABE2-2210F0928FAF.jpg (1125x418, 161K)

Also you could use IF orban at IV as it’s a Hungarian card

Glad I didn't go past silver 1. Not a single player would make my team.

Same, only di Maria could even make my bench

Get an icon at kovacics position to avoid wasting a sub straight away

Kamil Glik or Martin Skrtel are basically the only half decent slav defenders left m8 and they'll really fuck your chem up.

Press F to pay respect.
Guess I'll just quit now as both my teams are shit and I have like 70K coins left.

Attached: 457357357.jpg (500x624, 41K)

>Maybe you’ve done the Vrsalko TOTY? Either that or Kaderabek
Unfirtunatly not, it was in the period were i was not playing.

Seems i gotta stick with cl vrsjalko and maksimovic to not fuck up my chem, till something better comes up. Maybe gonna try orban and kaderabek when i got nedved to chem a bit up.

Thanks anyways lads.

Attached: 1552428465632.webm (1280x720, 253K)

>tfw OTW Richy owner

Attached: 1552847158435.jpg (620x877, 93K)

>its a Sane-Lacazette-Obama-Willian episode

Attached: 85C66E05-14D5-467D-8A5F-BE6BF2B5E152.jpg (400x288, 26K)

Got 500k saved up for FUT birthday, hoping for some good SBC's

I’m a bit bored now because I can’t find ways to improve this without spending money which I refuse to do

Costa is a beast in my team I love how he compliments Messi

I have Carniball Thiago and spooky koke as subs

Attached: 3222EA66-330F-48EC-BA41-573B718D1295.jpg (828x1319, 299K)

Why no SBC today?

We had one yesterday, and Marquee Match Ups tomorrow.

Why not just do one every day to keep people happy?

Because EA have a team dedicated to calculating exactly how to manipulate the player base and they know what to release and when.

What percent of the people on here claiming that they’ll never play again because of EA Shills are still playing?

I was expecting both messi and ronaldo in TOTW

Posting again for advice on tactics/formations for this team. Finally got all the players together after packing ronaldo last champions league MM sbc and it's been terrible in the few games I've played so far.

Attached: tsuu.jpg (1046x911, 466K)

Ronaldo fucking sucks compared to Messi in game.

Weird how it’s flipped in real life

>ronaldo sucks
just shoot and its a goal, maybe you just cant play fifa

Is it just me or is this the tipping point in FUT? I feel like I’m reading this thread and a lot of people including myself feel they’ve maxed out their team without spending real $$.
Might switch over to clubs or seasons now

Yeah, this is the first year I've done it.

I've never really felt it before but I'm sick of the fucking special cards in this game. I think the one step too far is the fake players from the fucking Journey mode that some people have. But I haven't played a game in months where I'm not just playing against players with completely made up stats and a few 60 year old time travellers thrown in.

I want to come up again (and play with) regular gold rare cards but I just fucking can't. Actually just going to try seasons for a bit from now on I think and doubt I'll get next year because it's only going to be worse. It's not even the shit gameplay I've had enough of, but teams having 3 Icons, 5 players I've never heard of and 2 players with completely unrealistic stats.

I genuinely may as well be playing PES since none of the players are real anymore.

Yeah, around FUTBirthday time everyone is comfortable and used to their squads so most don't want much else, except the Youtubers and EACucks that spend £1000s a month on FIFA Points.

Anyone have any experience with the MotM Fabian or the headliner Sarabia? Debating between the two to replace Rakitic in my A team

Wait til 10 years from now when it becomes Super Smash Bros tier
>Spider-Man GK
>Prime Zidane, 99 BAYOL Fullback CARD, Lebron at CB
>Xavi, 99 WORLD CUP MODRIC, Future Star Vinicius, Bananinho
>Quicksilver, Pele, Usain Bolt forwards

I am ronaldos biggest fan boy

I had him in my team- feels like he struggles to find the space to shoot

Messi just dribbles to the side of anyone and bangs it in easy. I’m sure their shooting stats are the same ish. Just can’t get Ronny into the right positions

4231 barrow and 4222 is the meta this year, winger as the wide CAMs (Switch in game) and you need a true defensive mid, maybe sell hamsik and get ffs bentacure on stay back alongside de jong on balanced and sell Perisic and get Neymar on 8chem. Also you might want to sell Ronaldo and buy him back next week, price will crash this Friday on futbirthday

This is a first,
>Playing Div 4
>Come up against another god squad, full of FFS and a few Icons
>Feels like I'm about to be trampled
>But for some reason right from kick off he's flying into tackles and rushing his keeper no matter where the ball is
>But also still attacking normally
>I go 7-2 up by the time he gets all 5 players sent off and forfeits
>why.jpg

Attached: AngryDutchman.png (2048x1152, 1.94M)

Probably got fucked the game before carried his rage over into the next game

Thanks Ill try that. I'll probably try out IF Vecino since he's more in my price range and keeps Skinar on chem, just wish he would get a second IF.

His defensive stats are a little low, how about Blue Allan going around 30k with high defensive work rate and 4 star skills or IF Lucas leiva

Btw CL Ronaldo price has dropped 113k since yesterday, Gold Ronaldo 120k since yesterday, will be around 1.2million next week, maybe less

Just realised it was Hamsik/vecino I needed to keep on chem so bentancular will fit I'll get him eventually. Hopefully with fut birthday packs and/or sbcs I can get close. I'll keep grinding with Hamsik for now. Lucas is one of my favourites on my brazil fitness team.

Attached: Screenshot_20190321_062306_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg (1080x2340, 1017K)

*rage quits*

Attached: smash.jpg (710x624, 209K)

>1.3mil on Aguero sbc
>worst toty
>500k on sterling
could get 10x better team for how much that cost

And that is a tough lesson on why you never leave items of immense value on open bid

Literally had a guy instantly sub off Willian for mane

Attached: 4E66812E-2DDC-40DB-9DD0-EE536A37D228.jpg (222x481, 98K)

Messi and Ronaldo can’t coz of the UCL special cards a few days ago

And the card backs will be all weird shapes with even more flashy colours

Put Ronaldo on stay central and get in behind

just mad cause i'm dabbing on you

Rate

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-052111.png (1080x1920, 1.24M)

>bananinho

lol

I didn't. I wanted to list him for 180K but I wasn't paying attention apparently.

shit picks, shit packs

>fell for the pack meme instead of just taking the coins again
I flipped a coin but fuck me I got 27 shitters on the transfer list that won’t get me 20k let alone the 45k I should’ve picked. Got home from the bar, knew i needed contracts, and didn’t even look that they were all bullshit player(bronzeprimelol cuz fuck you) packs. I have no one but myself to blame but goddamn am I angry

Attached: D825B0DF-5201-4A1B-BA5F-6D0541A86943.jpg (827x640, 83K)

haha benes

What red picks do you lads get?

Attached: CA3273F1-EFB7-451C-8FF0-216D508F74AB.jpg (1125x921, 331K)

Does anybody know where FIFA 19 stores its save games?

Lmfao, I didn't play it last week as international breaks tend to have better totw so saved my qualification but if I packed what you did I'd be literally shaking with anger.

What the fuck is the point of playing when everyone has cards with grossly inflated, unrealistic 99 ratings in everything even in div 10.

This game is ruined. Fuck all these special cards.

>Winter upgrades
>In forms
>TOTS/TOTY

That's all there should be. Fucking Suso and Kluivert Jr are 88 and 87 rated and are crap in real life.

Attached: IMG_3104.jpg (750x1334, 119K)

But then how will EA profit

JUST

Which teams will be on marquee matchups?

If I just pack a load of 79 rated shitters I’m gonna blow my fucking brains out

Will more than likely just be nations this week.

I see teams like this a lot. How is it that I play almost every day (embarassingly enough) and yet people have players worth more than my whole team (even if my icons were tradeable)?

I've got a banging team, but it's worst than EVERY opponent I play. I'd kill for their midfields - Pogba and Kante (all the fucking time) - and they'll score a deflection goal, celebrate for 5 minutes and watch all the replays.

Tbh, when I see an op team in my div (5), i am not worried, cause i know hes a shitter. I am more worried when playing shit tier games

>You now remember playing silver teams in higher leagues at the beginning of fut

Man, i miss those times. I was so happy when I had enougn coins for etoo for my russian team. Or an if.

Attached: sketch-1552227866284.png (1348x1080, 484K)

Pedro was my best out of the packs.

Makes life almost not worth living

brasilvers were goat in 11/12