Well?

Well?

Attached: local team.png (601x582, 157K)

But I support them you fucking slut

I do, you whore.

because fuck manga

CAM ON GRAYS AFLE-IC SCOAH SAM FACKIN GOALS

because my little town doesn't hhave a team you fucking whore

I used to until they moved to a neighbour city. Now i know how an american feels like

My closest team is just under 4 hours away I still support them though

Don't ever tell me what to do.

Attached: Disdainful anime girl.png (805x671, 414K)

well, I do

Attached: 2000px-Eintracht_Frankfurt_Logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 281K)

I support my dads team that was his local team when the more local one moved away

Attached: 8B8AB4F8-A4C5-4A3B-9D8B-DFC7FC625778.jpg (1589x2048, 739K)

>implying I don't
We suck but it's fine.

I used to, until they mixed politics with sports, so fuck them.

Attached: veracruz.png (472x472, 30K)

I do support the US men's national team

cringe yet redpilled

>supporting anyone but your NT and your countrymen

I support then team of the city in was born in.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Too fucking cold here to have a proper football team

But I support.

Attached: NOVO_ESCUDO_SAMPAIO_CORRÊA.png (140x140, 15K)

>being cucked by Kuri
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

But I do, you fucking slut.

My local team are in something called “Southern League Division One East”

No excuse not to support them, cunt.

Attached: Justify tHis.png (247x277, 184K)

I support all my local teams, it's extremely easy.
One of the few perks of living in the DC area is that the city is tiny and almost all the teams are a short metro ride away except for the Redskins, but they're only a 30-40 minute drive away from me too.

Attached: wzf.jpg (164x164, 11K)

I do. Melbourne Victory. Went to see them play last week, a 25 min train into the city. They won 2-1. Was actually a good game. Enjoyed watching Toivonen and Honda especially who iv always followed at CSKA and Milan.

Attached: 1551685530693_1e704df662d7e14d6972293760ab01cd.jpg (668x376, 55K)

Hey I usually make these threads.

I do, you fucking weeb.

Attached: reds.jpg (2048x1536, 512K)

Sounds like you can go watch them live on the cheap. Better get to it cunt.

What does Yea Forums regard as 'local'?

I do
I even played for them in youth team

Because LA galaxy plays in a sunday league and the good euro teams are more entertaining

I'm a transplant

Where was this, São Paulo state?
Only time I heard of this happening here in Brazil was there.

Because my local team is the liverpool of norway

I do, even when they got relegated to serie c 16 years ago

I do. I always did and always will do so.

But I kinda do,they are 2 hours away from where I actually live tho.
But both places are in the same region.

Attached: CS_Universitatea_Craiova_lion_crest.png (265x375, 105K)

Because they haven't actually played yet

Attached: pacific-football-club-jpg.jpg (804x579, 107K)

I do though.

Anyone who posts anime is a tranny

What if I support my dad's local team but he moved ?

But I do, cunt

I shill USL daily in /mls/

Cause where's the logic in that?

What if you move house? Like most people do during their lives. Do you then change teams? Or are you stuck supporting a team based entirely on where your parents chose to live?

It's not that cheap to go watch non-league teams, they usually charge like £15 for an adult ticket, you can go watch Championship football for like £20-£25.

Let me guess, by "politics", you mean liberalism.

>Cause where's the logic in that?
The idea is to support the team nearest to you from when you started getting into football and hence started going to games. It makes sense because they're the team whose games are easiest to actually go and see. If you move then you should still support them because at that point you're invested in them. If everyone just picked teams to support arbitrarily then the good teams would just suck up all the support and the worse teams would suffer. This can be seen here in Ireland since most people bandwagon British teams

>he supports a team who’s stadium he’s never been to
Sad!

>college football
I do, you harpie
>soccer
Because they're amateurs with no hope of promotion and they went with a rival business as their kit sponsor

>rival company

Who cares

user, I...

I was in the reserve of my local club
Vamos Gallito

Because we were also approached to sponsor

I support my local team, but my heart always belonged to another club. They're in the 2nd Bundesliga now but were great a long, long time ago, so I'm not a bandwagoner. Supporting them is a pain in the ass. My local team is known as a traditional team and they also had their historic moments, but they're in the 4th league now. I support them, but I've been a fan of the other team for as long as I can think and you cannot love two teams equally unless you're plastic.

>we

Ok, porky

Koln? Hamburger?

Because I don't have a local nfl or baseball team

cringe yet redpilled

Hamburg, Yes. If you can guess my local team too, then I'll be really impressed. It's pretty far away from Hamburg I must admit. I fell in love with Hamburg for no particular reason, it just happened. You Don't choose your club, your club chooses you or whatever. And it's been a wild ride ever since, more downs than ups.

>>>/lefty/pol

Oink oink

>>>lefty/pol

Which usl team?

I do (pic realated). But I also support a customer EU team that actually wins something.

Attached: 98765345678.png (274x184, 5K)

>soon

Why don't you watch local cartoons?

I do, fuck the nips

Attached: nips8.jpg (400x300, 9K)

Based

I dont have one

>STEVENF THE CANADIAN AITIST FROM ONTARIO

no, espírito santo (yeah, I know, it sucks) 15 years ago
it's sad because, at the time, >we just won the capixabão second division and things were looking good, until the club's manager said he doesn't manage to win cups, he manages to sell players and make a profit. After that, everybody turned on the club and stopped watching them on the stadium. With no supporters, they had to move somewhere else

BASEADO

Attached: 0h_vSVA9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 27K)

But I do!

Attached: 1551379626309.png (610x1000, 703K)

ummm yeah she fucks old men for money
>cheers from the crowd

But I do

Attached: Santiago_Wanderers.png (274x453, 45K)

>unironically supporting Sport
How have you not killed yourself?

My local team is the Chicago White Sox...

I neither know nor care about American ''''''''''''''''''''sports''''''''''''''''''''

today >we play
today they lose

On fonem

Because I don't have freedom of choice. My team was assigned to me at birth and I would have got my ass kicked by my family if I said otherwise

Attached: C3aH2sjW8AEX0Rw.jpg (1066x1200, 143K)

Literally why would I not support the Lion in the North? :^)

based serie b champions of 87

A whole dynasty of glory supporting faggots eh.

Because they're shit and managed to do worse than >Vasco last season so they ended up relegated.

I do

Attached: EfB-logo-1024x783.jpg (1024x783, 124K)

Family team>Local team
Which, btw, local team meme doesn't even make sense outside of england.

Just a phase la, >we are going up again this year

Sure, when you're just a plastic who was never going to go to a game anyway you might as well support whoever.

because they're in the MLS

What's the point?
I can't shitpost on Yea Forums about my local team, or even the biggest ekstraklasa clubs.

>dad supports spurs
>me and my brother both support Arsenal

Attached: images(4).jpg (739x415, 19K)

you and your brother are both faggots

>having pride in where you work is bad
Shoo shoo NEET

Nigger turin is like 50 minutes of train from where I live. I've been to see them more than once, have to see donaldo.play yet tho.

You're a pair of cunts.

Attached: Appalled squinting man.png (874x702, 944K)

I do support my town's team, you two dimensional trollop!

>not being to the stadium even once this season, not even to see the club's biggest signing ever
Confirmed plastic.

Attached: One yike.jpg (1600x900, 81K)

I do. For better or worse, I'm there.

Attached: tsu.jpg (720x960, 134K)

based

Attached: aragrin.jpg (325x325, 10K)

>supporting a company instead of supporting an actual club
customers

Local fans are insufferable

That's not local m8

Cause houston dynamo suck dick

because the tigers suck so i chose a different team 15 years ago
because the lions suck so i chose a different team 20 years ago

Breda here, I do and our season is J U S T

Because they are in the second division of US soccer which due to lack of pro-rel isn't really a "second" division but instead just an inferior second-rate league in its own right

The USL is kino and 100x better than the hyper plastic MLS in almost every way, especially for it's local support.

POPEVKE SAM SLAGAAO I ROŽICE BRAO I SVU SVOJU MLADOST SAM TEBI JA DAO...

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 12K)

based and truthpilled

proof?

Watching it regularly and chatting with fans.

>there are scum who lack local pride and don't support their hometown club that is 90% local players

Nice try anime wench, such vile beings don't exist

but usl is also a franchise based league, isn't it?

subtle shitposting

Attached: 1539221164436.jpg (350x335, 61K)

But I do la

Attached: Everton_FC--default--1280.jpg (1280x960, 167K)

It is. It's basically MLS with a lower quality of play and many teams are MLS reserve and farm teams. The small handful of USL fans here who shit on MLS for being shit tier and plastic then gush about how their forever 2nd-division shitter team is BASED ever fail to make me cringe and give an embarrassed chuckle.

But I do, I'm one of the crowd members in pic related. Unironically one of the best sporting moments of my life.

based

Attached: b3bfd84d112fffe518410c4fc15f9223.jpg (1343x659, 446K)

gee, if only their was some kind of system that promoted them up to MLS based on their seasonal results, instead of giving Garber as much money as he wants

but go ahead, tell me how teams like toronto, Quaks, and orlando are the pinnacle of north american soccer

Based back at you.

I wonder who you are... lol

you on the left

I do, I live literally a block away from their HQ

Attached: Club_Atlético_Independiente.png (1200x1245, 111K)

>be american
>like EPL team
>"wow bandwagoning faggot, support your local team"
>get a local team
>like them and get season tickets
>"wow americans are so plastic that team has only existed for a year why do people support them"
>mfw

Attached: 1552043127182.jpg (250x418, 23K)

The fact that you can so blithely spout out "pro/rel" when referencing any American sports leagues tells me that you really must have no fucking idea what you're talking about, huh.

Stop giving a shit about what other people say of how you support your teams, you insufferable fucking faggot.

flag.png
got into european footy before mls ever really became a 'thing' and every time i tried to watch it I never felt anything. would rather just have 1 club that i bandwagon than to support multiple anyways

>implying I give a shit what yuro gaylords say
The point is that yuropoors are eternally bootyblasted by americans taking even a passive interesting in soccer. Pointing that out doesn't make me "mad about it". It makes it clear that their double standards are pants on head retarded.

>caring what "muh flag" Yurocucks think
It's not really about having an honest conversation with them. They just want to put one over on you.

Funny thing is in Burger sports I've never feel the need to give non-Burgers shit about it just because of their flag. I actually find most of them to be quite knowledgeable.

Also funny how I'm way more of a filthy casual about handegg than divegrass, but even a basic, boring, and sometimes obvious hot take/shitpost gets me way more unearned respect on a handegg thread just cuz muh flag. Go figure

good job completely ignoring the argument

Oh I'm aware, user.
"muh flag" posting can be funny sometimes, but when it is utterly predictable, it gets more stupid than humorous.

What argument, faggot? Do you even know how franchised teams work? Do you know what profit sharing is? Do you know what salary caps are? Do you know what TAM, GAM, DPs, homegrowns, and international roster slots are?
There are a metric fuck ton of rules around financing, forced parity, and player salaries that all teams make multi-year plans around. It is literally (read: literally) impossible to take two leagues that are run completely differently and just "hurr, now you're in this league for a season" between them. It works in other countries because they have built their fucking leagues to work that way. And as a result, they have steep quality drop-offs after the top few teams of any top-flight league, since there is no forced parity, strict financing rules, salary caps, etc.
So please, for the love of God, make a fucking argument against anything I just said. I get that you want America to be just like your fantasy yuro land, but we do sports differently hear. Get fucked, kiddo.

Because they tried screwing my favorite local team who plays in a different sport.

I know, aren't we all citizens of the world :^)?

What the fuck is that flag?

Aruba

Because low-A minor league baseball is unbearable to watch

Because they went from a semi-pro team that I could see on the weekends for $5 to an MLS team with a bunch of gay plastic fans and tickets for $30

>go ahead, tell me how teams like toronto, Quaks, and orlando are the pinnacle of north american soccer
Literally who has said this...?

>Funny thing is in Burger sports I've never feel the need to give non-Burgers shit about it just because of their flag. I actually find most of them to be quite knowledgeable.
Whereas most burgers are complete retards when it comes to football.

But i do, been attending LA galaxy games since 2002

I do, even tho they suck ass. We got loco abreu at least.

how local are we talking here?

Attached: pioneers football.jpg (919x864, 58K)

>complaining about a pro sporting event in north america that costs 30 dollars
u dying of starvation or something?

B A S E D

because only recently moved to a new city
would feel weird supporting either 1860 or Gayern

>2DPD

i support the team i was born closest to
that team happens to be manchester united

>a redpilled American
Woah!

My local team is the equivalent of a Sunday league team. They play in some random park downtown. They don't even have the name of the town in their name anymore. They got bought out by a local charity and use the charities name as their name.

Clubs are for children here

I do, i know what's suffering.

Attached: 800px-Escudo_de_Atlético_Junior.svg.png (800x914, 48K)

this is why you're a lardass

I thought it was the fast food

Because Espanyol are cunts

But I do. The Swannies are literally GOATs while Victorian teams can get FUCKED.

I watch my local football & rugby games.