Why does he struggle deep into the champions league? Even if the side is shit, like Roma...

Why does he struggle deep into the champions league? Even if the side is shit, like Roma, he still can't perform at a high level.

Attached: images (1).jpg (666x460, 25K)

only if suarez could score tap ins

Why can't Messi?

he doesn't.
he knows in deep cl teams put all their attention to him, so he plays to give his team mates a chance, after all barca has 2-3 good players besides him.
not his fault they still can't do anything.

also pretty unfair of you just making a new thread after i tore you a new butthole a few minutes ago.

he doesn't you troglodyte

His will power and his determination are as short as his legs

his legs never hindered his performances though, so, if we follow your metaphor, his will power and determination aren't the reason for his teams' shortcomings.

>having tapinaldo as your surrogate dad

Because he's saving himself for Huesca, Betis and Girona on the weekend

this isn't some faggot story or imagery he has short legs like his determination and will power I compared the objective feature of his small legs not their benefit you germanic germ

should've worded it differently then.
you basically said, Messi isn't to blame for barca not winning the cl every year and argentina not winning any titles in his time.

that followup is bleeding from a thousand wounds, imagine if his teeth were "as short" as his legs, he would be chewing through his own stomach all the time, which would hinder him. shortness isn't always without drawbacks

When you are """the GOAT""" not being to blame is not good enough. You need to carry your team and country through some moments.

That's why he isnt and never will be the GOAT. Nice hat-trick against Betis Sevile tho

no, a metaphor isn't meant in the literal sense but just in relation to, after all a strong will and determination aren't measurable perimeters, so you really can't compare them to his legs except if you speak relatively.

If people put him on the pedestal then he should be and he should be held personally accountable for the lack of success club wise and international wise

>You need to carry your team and country through some moments.
he does that every year. you have to take into consideration that he (at least by looks) is human so he is likely bound to the limits of the human body and mind.
no other human body and mind can do what he does now and has been doing for over a decade, asking for more is just retarded, except if you have proof messi isn't actually human.

yes, relatively speaking if his willpower was as short compared to the average amount of willpower as his legs are compared to the average leg length, it would be bad for him, on the other hand TSU has willpower far exceeding his own legs length

no, that's fucking dumb.
besides him there are just too many other factors influencing the outcome of a football match or even a whole season.
saying something like that is just straight up retarded and delusional.

Really makes you think

Attached: 20190320_081658.png (1816x5796, 2.69M)

yeah but poo peeland didn't compare his willpower to the general willpower of the average player, because that's not possible because it's immeasurable, but to his legs which are measurable and a determening factor in his play.

He never does that, dont lie to yourself

wew, lad. that was a hefty own goal.
you haven't watched barca's last 2 games, did you?

Im talking about carrying team and country and you are talking about a game in the middle of March against Betis Sevile...

What do you want me to say? I already said it here nice hat-trick against Betis Sevile. He needs to do the same in relevant games now

so now you are at the point of ignoring all evidence contradicting your opinion. that wasn't foreseeable at all.

So he's American? Explains a lot desu

>didn't compare his willpower to the general willpower of the average player, because that's not possible because it's immeasurable

you can compare it, not by measuring with a tool but by his fighting spirit that is clearly shown by how hard he fights and performs to the end in the highest pressure situations. if you have strong will you dont choke, like TSU who scored 3 goals when his team needed 3 goals against atletico, not 3 goals in a meaningless league game
>but new zealand didn't compare his willpower to the general willpower
his legs are short compared to normal legs so if his willpower is equated to that then his willpower is short compared to normal willpower. and here i see you saying you are einstein compared to posters on this board. do you even know what comparison means? i cant believe you even asked him to word it differently just cause you cant speak english

>by his fighting spirit that is clearly shown
you mean when Ramos and Casemiro try to break his legs with disgusting fouls every classico but he keeps going and scores? or messi barely ever going down when fouled not too brutally and just keeping on dribbling everyone? or when he has to drop back between midfield and defense to receive tha ball and dribble forward to create chances and score?
Ronaldo did great against athletico but he wouldn't have scored a single goal if the rest of his team didn't work their asses off to provide him passes for his runs or flanks he positioned himself for.

>his legs are short compared to normal legs so if his willpower
yes, but he compared messi's willpower to messi's legs, that is the problem. he didn't compare it to other players. i wouldn't have given him shit (yes i would've but in a different way) if he didn't compare him to himself but i guess you can't really compare messi with anybody but himself.

no , he compared it to the shortness of messis legs learn to fucking speak english

if people put him on a pedestal maybe he would reach Ronleldo's height

i guess you just don't get it.
yes Messi's legs are short but they never hindered him on being the goat. by comparing his mental fortitude to his legs, which never were a problem for him, you say his mental fortitude may not be great but is not a problem for him.
fucking gypsy.

no he didnt compare his fortitude to every attribute and consequence of his legs you fucking retard, he compared it to the shortness of them, and you have the audacity to tell me i dont get it when youre literally autist tier in your understanding

so he basically said nothing? yes messi's legs are short, everyone can see that and by saying that his mental fortitude is short but not prividing any consequences it is an empty staement because mental fortitude isn't measurable in length but in resistance to outside influence so he tried to compare uncomparable metrics.
that's like saying a VW Golf has wheels just like it has beauty.

his legs are short which has irrelevant consequences, the only thing the metaphor uses is their shortness. his determination is short, and the consequence of that is it doesnt last long.
in other words, your smile is bright as the sun means your smile is happy beautiful etc, not that i get long-term eye injuries if i look at it and if i touch your smile my hand melts from the heat of the nuclear fusion constantly going on.

Wait, so he's american and has 2 proxies, the NZ one and the Romanian one, right?

He has many proxies.

>be the worlds best player
>surprised when every team he ever faces singles him out

>his determination is short, and the consequence of that is it doesnt last long.
in that case the comparison doesn't hold because his mental fortitude, as pointed out by my previous post, is generally pretty strong. so it was just a bad attempt at a joke.
I would very much like to tell you that you are somehow wrong, but I started drinking 2 hours ago and my brain doesn't really care anymore but I'm certain I can prove your wrong.
maybe I'll respond later.

in small games and some big ones he goes on and on and then he walks like a lost kid like against roma in the quarterfinal when you need him, while Ronaldo puts out hat-trick after hat-trick every year in the hardest games when the real pressure is on and you must get a goal or youre out, Spain, Atletico multiple times, Bayern, even Wolfsburg though that was supposed to be easy without him Madrid was done

>mfw the autistic kiwi talked so much shit about messi he created a german specialized in defending him

Attached: 716.jpg (541x346, 90K)

>walks like a lost kid
tries to find space you mean, wants his marker to get distracted by somebody else

Kekkidy kek
Ronaldo hasn't done anything without his team mates performing well since joining madrid and at united it was the exception not the rule, usually he dribbled himself into a corner or slipped doing 9 gorillion stepovers for no reason
Messi has the highest highs and The highest lows of any player ever, his worst is still better than 99% pf other players while any other player makes a fool out of himself sooner or later if he has an affinity for dribbling, Messi never slips or misses the ball
And as I said multiple times, Messi has to set up AND score he does everything Moddric and Kroos do and then does Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema's part as well without messing up.
Whenever he doesn't dominate a game it's because of the limits pf the human body. I don't know if you have ever worked in your Life but that shit is exhausting especially if you can't rely on your colleagues and have to train everyday even before your shift starts

Because the opposing teams send three people to mark him which means Barca have to rely on Suarez to score who can't even score tap ins

Four goals in his last 25 CL games

Attached: Screenshot_20190320-170421_1.png (896x497, 54K)

Sorry im this late, was preparing in the hyperbolic time chamber.

Attached: 1524355053274.jpg (686x351, 156K)

The main thing about Messi is: All his goal can be deceiving, he's more a playmaker right now. When shit gets tough he needs to step back to the midfield and articulate, since there is no one to do that. He gets far from the goal scoring less. In the opposite side of the spectrum we have Ronaldo getting a role of box presence to finish those plays relying in his amazing physics and position awareness.

this. Only one in 2006 because of the team around him due to being injured, arsenal would’ve won if he was fit and chosen over Larson

Attached: C3D4C263-D253-4AEF-9C60-FF7B2491CE9F.jpg (600x885, 45K)

test

Bc he's a coldchested beta

Why do people even respond to the kiwi? He makes multiple threads and they all get filled with responses and people trying to reason with him.

Mssi fanboys can't help it

He scored the hat-trick against spain while completely dominated, his teammates were gago and friends while messi had the 3 tournament winning spanish nt and a stacked argentina. higuain either amazing or shit doesnt matter, in either case Ronaldo won with him and without him, and messi lost with him so either Ronaldos teammates were shit and he absolutely carried them, or they were doing everything and Messi still couldn't carry them with argentina

>messi never slips or misses the ball
>muh dribbles

keeping posession and dribbling sideways mean fuck all if you cant make the difference, this sport is about scoring and dont tell me suarez is impossible to assist cause he just got a hat-trick without messi against madrid

he is tactically limited - he always plays the same way and because he demands everything to be ran through him so does the team

good teams have him as well read as the bible