Brexit implications for transfer market

anyone else hoping for a hard brexit so that british players abroad get incredibly expensive for EPL teams?

i am a HSV supporter. we have scotsman david bates in defence. normally he's not worth more than 4 mio due to him being a shitty scottish defender.
give us a hard brexit, the necessity for EPL clubs to field british players, and this scottish international, the ginger ramos if you don't mind me saying, is worth 45 mios, my dear friends.

Attached: sv2g6c8qu8n21.png (1505x887, 1.97M)

I think you need to lay off the crack pipe

I hope for a hard brexit to make the UK more dependent on us than ever desu.

I, too, heard good things about Russian whores desu

>implying the government would do anything to negatively affect oil barons and oligarchs

a hard brexit would destroy the EPL.

I think that was the hope of many supporting Brexit too.

Why is May even still in office?

She got cucked hard REPEATEDLY in these Brexit negotiations.

Because all MPs are pathetic career criminals and labour would rather in fight than attempt to even try and fix this country.

The last decade of britixh politics is just embarassing

There is no rule for British players in the PL, it's a "homegown" rule, which that guy doesn't qualify as.

Poisoned chalice, there's no politician who could survive being prime minister through this so they'll let her get it over with and then oust her

because nobody wants the place
I don't really see how it would fuck the EPL though, apart from the potential financial hurdles (like the £ falling). They certainly won't forbid high profile foreign football players to come to uk.

>tfw in two years time brirts will be starving and I'll be able to finaly send those cans of food which expired in the 70's back to them

>Ginger Ramos
>Concede a goal
>Get injured

Attached: gettyimages-930387418-1024x1024.jpg (926x1024, 497K)

the better question is why was she put into this situation in the first place?

she was a remainer and now she basically has to negotiate for something that she herself doesn't believe in

imagine you're a Messi fan but then people put you in charge of a debate team that has to argue that Ronaldo is the best player in the world

EPL only allows 3 non-EU players on the squad.
now with brexit, it's going to be 3 non-Eglish players per squad. It's will ruin many teams

>EPL only allows 3 non-EU players on the squad.
Source? I can think of a number of teams off the top of my head with more non-EU players than that.

>why was she put into this situation in the first place?
Because she put herself forward for the leadership and then triggered Article 50 herself?

for me, it's russian prostitutes.
The problem is that all the russians are expensive as fuck though, while the romanians and bulgarians are the cheap ones. You really do get what you pay for though.

won't mean much, the best players in the epl are already english, kane, rashford, henderson

Non EU players > EU players

It's La Liga who have that rule

>coutinho, messi, suarez, malcom, arthur, vidal, rafinha

clearly doesn't matter

A lot of those players havr second nationalities you dunce

May barely campaigned for Remain and has had longstanding qualms over immigration and the authority of the European courts. She's negotiated the 'hardest' possible withdrawal agreement she can get. The problem isn't that she doesn't believe enough in Brexit or is a secret Remainer. She could've easily delivered an EEA deal that would've got through parliament. The problem is that the Brexiters were all delusional about the deal they could get from the EU and have shifted to an extreme position that has no parliamentary backing (No Deal). May isn't the one obstructing Brexit - the Brexiters are.

>now with brexit, it's going to be 3 non-Eglish players per squad. It's will ruin many teams

No way they'll pass such a rule. As you said it'd completely fuck the epl, and there's no way they'd allow this (be it the league or federation level as they don't want to lose prestige or revenue, or at a political level as divegrass is too politically important for the public to mess with it).

alright, alright. 40 million then.

>and has had longstanding qualms over immigration
What has it got to do with the EU

EU rules make it difficult to control the number of people moving here from other member states.