say something nice to him

Attached: elnino.jpg (1024x1280, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W5baKpYWZ1U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He is the type of man you would want your daughter bringing home

Best Centre Forward in the whole world ten years ago. You can't prove me wrong

How so?

remember watching the 2008 euros final in my dad's bedroom on a 14" crt/vhs combo telly with my dad and sister and we all had our liverpool scarves on and had a massive celebration when he scored the winner

i miss him lads

He's white.

He's not black.

He's rich

He's cute we can share him

very solid hairline

youtu.be/W5baKpYWZ1U

He’s a good actor

>torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres >torres

Attached: 142.png (300x100, 47K)

She cute

the bane of barca
the undertaker of uefalona

I wish I could look as good at 35

Almost GOAT. The fate was set in another direction tho.

TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES TORRES

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

based

he's a samurai now

I think he had the saddest decline in all of football history

>torres

>fernandon't scorres

torres alone has more international titles than england

why? he won everything and ended up extending his top level career by a lot after many thought he was finished

he also never fucking scored

>torres

Attached: cassio torres.jpg (690x420, 50K)

He was never good

>TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES >TORRES

Attached: TORRES.jpg (1500x1000, 320K)

The original pace babby. He was an absolute force of nature at Liverpool. Did incredible things.

I was so glad to see him score this goal:
Because he had to endure a whole lot of negative press and bullshit after his big money move to chelsea and the goal drought that followed. But when he scored the goal that sealed the trip to the CL final it wiped all that away so everyone only thinks of that about his time at chelsea.

you don't look 35 ferna- what are those wrinkles? oh nevermind. still, great smile.

he didn't even come close to the tragedy that was Kaka'

he only scores when he needs to

Hit the wall hard.

>Torres is a keen admirer of the works of J. R. R. Tolkien and has a tattoo reading "Fernando" in Tengwar on his left forearm.
based

Attached: 1538056002055.jpg (484x537, 53K)