Lol

Lol.

Attached: .png (748x760, 537K)

Will the pacey young negro meme ever end?

based paypay

Attached: 10013034_1656282407920930_1679755400_n.jpg (480x480, 30K)

But can he do it on a rainy day in Wolfsburg?

will the speedy nog meme ever end?

i dont beleive they realy pay such amounts for footballlres

probably some money laundrying 100%, by all these clubs

Fuck Shareholders

Attached: 1541699055954.jpg (511x671, 41K)

>they fell for the pepe meme
oh non non non

LITERALLY never heard of him.

one season wonder that's scoring meme goals

Nicolas Pepenalty

please take Lemar

Attached: 1552754533847.gif (400x336, 1.33M)

he's so bad can't believe you bought him for 80m

Another Renato Sanches. Fucking STATE of Buyern.

WHAT THE FUCK redpill me on pepe. Is he worth 80 million wtf

>18 goals, 11 assists in 32 games
>7 penalties
>good through balls but can't cross
>fast, pacy, and quick on his feet

Is he a one season wonder?

>frankie de jong was sold for the same amount

jesus what the fuck is wrong with bayern

>>fast, pacy, and quick on his feet
minimum 95m

forwards always have more value

De Jong is a meme too

He's been ramping up but you'd have to ask where the ceiling is

Attached: pepe.png (850x652, 47K)

He'll score more goals than Coman

>meanwhile, at anfield

Attached: twenty five million.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Spanish media reported after the elimination from the CL that Bayern may go in a shopping spree to revitalise the team, but I did not expect it to be this soon. They also said that Bayern was after Hudson-Odoi and Lucas Hernández.

i thought the hudson-odoi thing was dead

Chelsea can't let him go until they are settled on Hazard's fate

Julian Brandt is the next GOAT tho

Its well known that bayern will ball out in the summer. Even before they went out in the champions leauge.

Where is the ceiling?

Didn't say he's not. He's been prime De Brown tier ever since his repositioning in a central role. Blows my mind that you can get him for 25m.

Attached: Brandt's 80m Run - Finished off by Bailey_0001.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>they didnt even try going for a real 9

Attached: 1548770813_018507_1548771037_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

Not 80M high

Attached: honk honk.gif (511x512, 105K)

Don't know why PSG isn't on the case, they could sell Draxler and buy Brandt and make a profit

This is actually a pretty smart move by Bayern. Pepe already delivers scorers and has alot of potential to be even better. For 80 million in the current market thats a steal.

That being said, they still need 1 new CBs (apart from Pavard), a backup/alternative to Lewandowski, another winger, 2 fullbacks, and ideally another goalkeeper.

Attached: 1508237397044.png (593x635, 337K)

>PSG
>good deals

Attached: tenor.gif (220x124, 540K)

Choupo-Moting was free though. Kehrer, on the other end..

The Choupo-moting deal was intertwined with the Kehrer transfer. Look at their agent, it was the scam of the century.

>2 shit players for the price of 1
J U S T

Fucking frogposters

>nazi sign player with the same as a white supremacist symbol
color me surprised

what the fuck it's going on with buyern

Attached: muuller.jpg (936x622, 90K)

The sports director is retarded

No way around it. They are massively overpaying. For 80 million you should get star quality. Pepe hardly is Malcom quality, shouldn’t cost more than 40 million.

For 80million you get a Lukaku. Simple as.

Jovic is gonna cost more because multiple teams are after him. Bayern are too cheap to get involved in that

b-but choupo-moting is funny in the locker room

At least he is white.

so is Mueller

Guys why is Uli turning bayern into nignog fc?

If this negro is worth 80 millions then im at least worth 10 in todays market

wat?
who is that?

ngubu pepe

A french prospect

he's not french tho

who cares, they will win the league with or without him and they will choke in the champions league with or without him

Of course he is French, he was born in France.
He just chooses Cote d'Ivoire because he thought he will never be selected.

As always, France produced foolballers for over the world especially Africa

It’s not a choke when you lose because you’re not good enough

not talking about this season, but more in general, things like losing a final against fucking Chelsea in your own goddam stadium

Attached: 1541258401342.jpg (783x860, 187K)

>>fast, pacy, and quick on his feet
also speedy, brisk and swift

PEPE HAS A SCAR FROM EAR TO EAR

HE WILL MAKE YOUR MUGSHOTS DISAPPEAR

yes yes GRANATE GRANATE
>at the same time pep gets saul for the same price
the state of these two

Attached: uli sali want a kiss.jpg (3000x2000, 509K)

>not good enough for France
>good enough for Buyern
Oh no no no

Except the problem isnt being able to afford players. The problem is convincing players to spend 5+ years of their prime youth in the middle of nowhere. Munich is a nice little comfy city, but the truth is that there is 0 things to do with all that money and there are 0 interesing "circles" of rich/famous people in Munich. In Madrid/London/Barcelona/Paris/Rome you can really live like a king. In provincial Bavaria... not much there. Thats the problem with German football in general that gets often overlooked. Cities like Dortmund are great when it comes to finding talent, but obvioulsy noone will stay there. The players already live in Düsseldorf.

tl;dr who the fuck wants to move to Germany

And how did they convince gold-steak Ribéry to spend his prime in the middle of nowhere?

Panic buying a farmer before some "literally who" EPL team pays £50m for him.

Ribery has always been ridiculously over-rated. If he didn't look like a pirate he would've had the career of Kevin Kilbane.

>The players already live in Düsseldorf.
Thats the case for Schalke. Dortmund players are requierd to live in and around dortmund

>24 this season
>a ball control that makes Vinicius Jr look like Messi
>10 non penalty goals in 30 games in the French league
>80 million
What the actual fuck are you even saying? He looks Remy Cabella tier, can anyone explain?

>can anyone explain?
ngubu hype

Most of the transfers are not done in cash, it's just clubs moving "I owe you slips" around and back-to-back transaction with fantasy sums.

nah. hes a speedy negro penalty merchant

didn't bayern recently sign some nigger from the MLS? they've obviously lost the plot.

You mean Quasimodo, back in what? 2007? The times have changed. And you zoomers seem to not know that Ribery went on strike in I think 2009. He wanted to move to Real but they didnt let him. First he didnt show up for training for a few months, then he pretended to be injured for a few monts. All in all he "striked" for around year. Eventually when he got over it and he realized how much money Bayern was investing into the squad, he decided to stay there and signed new contracts. Make no mistake, he wanted to fuck off to Madrid less than 2 years after being in Munich.

BUYERN AGAIN MY FRIEND

WON’T YOU SIGN IN NIGGER

Your Pepes, your Mbappes, your Lemars

80 million for Pepe is inconceivable. Man City paid Leicester 60 million for Mahrez. That’s 60 million for a star player from a league competitor. For 80 million I’d expect Bayern to get a star winger say Lozano.

>Lozano

>Flopp will not buy Brandt/Havertz because they aren't mindless pacemonkeys like he likes them

just die in my sleep already

eheheh once ayain they fell for the meme french player, nice, give us shekels fucking krauts.
i also have an ismaila sarr in my bag, 70m plizz cunt.

Lozano is max 40m lad, don't know what you're ok

Some team is going to pay 30m+ for Saint-Maximin too, kek

Heh actually Lozano was rumoured to Chelsea for just 36 million, so Bayern could probably get one of the best wingers for half of what they pay for this ugly ass monkey. Bayern could probably buy Tadic and Lozano for 80 million and fix their wings asap instead they spend that amount on a speed merchant nobody is excited about.

oh yes and fekir for 90m, there is that new pogba playing for sochaux as well, he's still 17 i think.

And that is a steal in todays market. Tadic+Lozano and maybe Ziyech and Bayern are set for many years on the wings.

>so Bayern could probably get one of the best wingers

At this point I'm convinced ASSE can sell Monnet-Paquet for 20m

well to be fair, he was never called by the federation to play for the U- so when ivory coast(which is a good team)proposed him to play for them it was normal for him to agree

based

That's the same shit for UK. Except Home Nation rules on top.

Pacey players will always be useful because you can get a few good years out. What really marks a player is if they have any other skills bar being pacey. If they do then they just adapt. That's why he's so much. He can pass.

Bayern are just that stupid, look at how much money they paid for our 23 year old Liberian Freddy Adu

Mueller is fun outside the locker room too.

Attached: muller.webm (960x540, 2.34M)

total bs, Ribery is easily one of the best wingers in recent history

nice revisionism

Coman is elite though. One of peak ngubus.

he's shit.

I think that had less to do with the city of munich than their horrible season under klinsmann. After they sealed the robben deal ribery was as quiet as church mouse

Dante doesn't agree

DO YOU LIKE TO TAKE OLD BOOMERS FOR A RIDE?

ZOOMER I CAN SEE YOU'RE QUALIFIED

When will the pace negro meme finally die bros?

Attached: 1023.jpg (300x218, 11K)

Mane raped them so bad they are falling for LE PACEY UMBUKU meme...

speaking of GRANATE, did they already give up on Gnabry?

The rule is a big problem.

You have an African ancester, OK, you can play for us even it you don't have the nationality.

It is not a problem for elite team like France or England because the best would always choose the best team.

It is a problem for African countries which only count on that for having a relevant team. So they don't build the minimal structure to produce good players even if they have huge potential. It is pure waste.

Also, it is a problem for the players because they have huge pression from foreigners and sometimes from their family saying they play for the colons. Fekir for exemple is a good exemple.

But this will never change because Africa has 50 votes on FIFA and you cant make them angry. True, Infantino?

>spend 20 million on a My little sawker African refugee
>spend 3 million on an American my little sawker defender who has never played a senior game for his My little sawker side
>spend 80 million on a Pepe
How are Bayern this retarded?

>Of course he is French, he was born in France
absolute state

I knew Fekir played for the colons

You’re wrong

It's the power of the French culture.
Canadian cucks can't understand the concept of integration.

Who the fuck is Nicolas Pépé?

lol
some dude playing for Lille, his stats look good but who knows if it's because he is actually good or if it's because he is his team only offensive threat, nobody watches Lille since Azzar left
Bayern are willing to pay €30m more than what Arsenal paid for Lacazette (who was a much more proven player) for him

Bayern have been terrible with their acquisitions apart from Goretzka

If he can dab that's another 50m

>nothing reported by BILD

fake news
also why would they spend that much on another fast ninger (nigger winger)
is he going to rotate injuries with Coman?

Kloop won't buy Brandt because he is OBSESSED with small teams full of injury prone players.

their bundesliga transfers are usually pretty good since they get them ultra cheap anyway

Buyern bought Renato because tv commentators were hyping him during the Euro. That turned out well.

what the FUCK are these idiots doing, its like watching our NT

>Pepe and Alfonso terrorising the soon to be 4th reich league

Muy bien

Yeah somebody is definitely paying more than 80 million for some dude playing at Frankfurt.

He's been good this season.

Attached: Untitled.png (709x601, 45K)