Why does he perform so bad for his country?

Why does he perform so bad for his country?

Attached: images.jpg (634x423, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goal.com/story/how-tragedy-forged-messi-friendship/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_squads
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because playing alone against 11 is pretty difficult

He has Higuain, Di Maria, Augero, Dybala, Icardi, Lo Celso, Marteniz
He should be able to score some fucking goals

Aguero and Dybala don't even play half the time, the managers are retarded

only di maria aguero and higuan played a lot of games with messi, dybala martinez icardi and lo celso didnt play too many games with him they are the new generation, so if you want to compare him with those player wait till the fucking america cup

But we already know that Argentina will lose. Di Maria and Higuain were among the best in the world at their positions in 2014 and he still couldn't do shit at the World Cup

He don't give a fuck about argentina

>we already know that Argentina will lose
put your money where your mouth is

Come on; Argentinians of all people can't seriously believe that Argentina will win Copa America. They can't compete with Brazil

Messi was playing in the Barca team and then they called him to national team

The only reason he is being criticized too much is because he was hyped by others so much and thought to be the one to replace Maradona but he isn't even playing in maradona's position. The one to replace maradona should be higuain. Messi is a talented 31 yo winger. He is still developing

I don't understand why all the responsibility is on him. Pekerman already said that Crespo had the same problem as Messi and that these problems are fixable in training

Because in Barca he has Suarez while in Argentina he has Aguero

Aguero is better

>bad
badly m8

It's because he hates Argentina and actually doesn't want to play for Argentina or give them trophies. I bet he would win everything if he was Spanish

he performs well enough to earn the best player awards in the greatest competitions with his country as opposed to a certain benchwarmer

Aguero: 39 goals in 90 games
Suarez: 55 goals in 105 games
Aguero is great, but up until last year, for like 5 years straight, Suarez was the world's greatest number 9

suarez isn't even top10 goalscorer in the cl he only scored 20 goals, mbraaaaap is already at 14 goals, suarez is a fraud

What are we talking about here?
Stay on topic, Kylian

suarez is finished since 2017 anyway
t. statpro

Where are those numbers from?

International games

He's the best player that I have seen wear the jersey.

Attached: 1533161132820.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

You must be blind then

Name a better one

inb4 Batistuta

Never saw him assist or create a chance, not even once. Let alone control the flow of the game. He was a tap-in merchant.

Maradrogas

>you will never be that ball

Goals win games

They should just give the NT to Aguero, he is their only hope but still don't play him because he ins't Messi's BFF

Attached: CMi4Uj2UsAAdE-p.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

>implying I watched Maradona play

Oh yeah? Then let's just play 11 forwards. Revolutionary tactics

it's settled then, lacazette is a better player than zidane, thanks kiwibro for enlightening us

Aguero is literally his best friend though
goal.com/story/how-tragedy-forged-messi-friendship/index.html

which debunks the whole
>lol messi is the coach and he just plays his best friends!
conspiracy bullshit

Zidane scored in big games; Lacazette doesn't

Because he's had control over team selection his entire career, Barca were never dumb enough to give him total control

>greatest national strikeforce selection of this generation
>never get the ball because messi hogs it in midfield

Barcababby

Most of those players are either overrated or still developing. When he had decent players around him Maradonna dragged down the team as coach, Messi was always alone in the NT and it was ranked #2 in the world because of him alone. If he had 1 good midfielder argentina would be #1

>Di Maria and Higuain were among the best in the world at their positions in 2014
Kek, this is just delusional. They have both a weaker mind than Messi and only look good if they have great players around teams. Hamsik was Napoli's best player and Di Maria got exposed in England, people only think they're good because they played for Madrid but there's a reason they were sold, just like Özil.

Attached: Undermybed.jpg (720x739, 59K)

Were talking about 2014, when Di Maria lead Europe in chances created and won MOTM in the CL final with Madrid

Too bad Di Maria wasn't cleared to play in the WC final

di maria was elite in 2014, he was greatly missed in the WC final

because the AFA is a joke

Attached: IMG_1542.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

So he can't win without Di Maria?

>di maria
>2014 FIFA World Cup: During the quarter-final match against Belgium, Di María suffered a muscle tear
>2015 Copa América: He was substituted with a hamstring injury within the first half-hour of the final against hosts Chile
>Copa América Centenario: he assisted Nicolás Otamendi's opening goal, but was later forced off due to injury

Attached: 1552172598965.png (657x527, 19K)

I know Di Maria looked really great for a few seasons but his decline was rapid and now he takes pride in bullying french farmers, genuinely great players don't decline like that, even Dinho still had most of his skill back in Brazil and did some pretty rad things in futsal
Even if he had had played that final, it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Jesus christ this fucking cope. Just admit that Messi can only win other world class players helping him

As I said, playing 1 vs. 11 is pretty challanging even for Messi. 2 vs. 11 no problem for Messi the goat, alone it's just not possible everytime after carrying barca all season.

di maria is still elite but not during a full season, he has goat bursts

When all of this players finish their career and start talking shit about messi
>seen that

>Jesus christ this fucking cope
I'm just stating facts, you can't deal with the truth and make up arbitrary metrics to fit your views, you are the one who is coping, bud.

Argentina was the most stacked team of the 2014 World Cup.

Saying that Messi plays 1v11 is an opinion, not fact

>French overrating the players in his league
Psg will definetely beat United to advance in the cl, bud. Oh wait...

Now this is some real cope, Argentina was top 5 if you are generous. It was ranked #2 because of Messi as I said earlier

pecho frio

True. On paper it's 11 vs 11 but that's like saying a brain dead person is alive, which is factually true but that person is gone and you will never have a conversation with them again
You can still sit by their bed all night and talk to them but that's just cope.

that was an accident

absolute nonsense, unless you say this because messi was in it :^)
look at the squads, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_squads look athe players' clubs

>that was an accident
You mean like the last 6 years?
If this "accident" happens just one more time it has been longer ongoing than ww2

He doesnt perform as well for the NT basically because Argentina lacks good midfielders, specially creative midfielders, and he has to be that creative player, so he has to give up being in good attacking positions to help the team have the ball and get the ball to the last third of the pitch.
Its not something someone from a non footballing country like New Zealand would notice.

funny to use a ww2 joke considering the guys responsible from the elimination are from axis countries

I think the main problem messi has with the NT is that he doesn't have players to do one-twos with messi, he does that a lot with barca and it creates big breaches that allows him to score

Without him during the last WC qualifiers, Argentina was so shit they were not even in position to qualify to the WC in the first place. They may complain he should do more, but the reality is that, right now, they're abysmal without him.

Suarez is his best friend now

>Zabaletta
>Biglia
>Di Maria
>Higuain
>Mascherano
>Demichelis
>Aguero
Wow so terrible

I don't get what you're trying to say, but if a french team beats an english team next year I'll make a 7 years war joke just for you

>Zabaletta
old and shit
>Biglia
who? jk i don't care he's shit
>Di Maria
injured when it matters, weak mind, started his decline in 2014
>Higuain
meme player, he's shit
>Mascherano
average player who has been played out of position ever since joining barca and he's not a good defender
>Demichelis
shit and past it.
>Aguero
didn't play much.

>this crazy amount of cope
Shitting on 2014 Argentina only denigrates your own win

no, a wc is a wc and beating the goats team is in no way a degradation.
yes, his team was shit but he is still the goat, he could've won that game anytime with just one stroke of genius. we were lucky he exhausted from dragging argentina through the tournament.

>Zabadleta
>Birria
>Piguain
>Demichelyl
You must be baiting.
Also no creative players

Higuain has been an elite level striker all throughout his career. Just because he's far and old now does not mean he was 5 years ago
He's not even the best Argentinian of his generation

>Higuain has been an elite level striker all throughout his career.
Higuain got outskilled by Benzema and rejected by Real Madrid and only found a job at fucking Napoli. He is a Europa League level player.

yes he is. he is the best football player in history.
by a margin. no other player has been applauded so regularly by opposing teams fans or can do the things he does on such a regular basis.
your opinion and you moving the goalposts everytime you get btfo doesn't change that.

reminder to report all nzelanders and ausfags posting in 4chins to their authorities for possible terrorist connections

You sound like an absolute retard here

not really.
compared to most posts on this board I look like fucking einstein.

At the end of the day. Messi fucked up a WC winning chance in the final that he would score casually in a club game. I don't know why faggots try act like Messi is blameless

>having penaldo as your surrogate dad

he isn't blameless, it's as much messi's fault as every other argentinian players' fault.
People defend Messi here because he is the only reason Argentina ever got that chance and even in the final he created multiple chances for the other players on his team that the other players fucked up even worse and he is the only one people look to put the blame on, but you can't. Football is a team sport after all but when you're the only player on your team worth anything it's just not fair.

>applauded regularly
first off that is irrelevant, second he said betis sevile was the first time he experienced this, literally lying

Hmmmmm

Attached: 1553055177757.png (1903x5796, 3.4M)

Kiwi's name is Trent Freeman

He is an autist with memory problems though, that has happened in a lot of other stadiums including bernabeu

the bernabeu gave him a standing ovation as a 19 year old.
either messi doesn't care to memorize that shit or he wanted to make betis fans feel good.

>5 pages
Dios mío.

that was for ronaldinho, and its still irrelevant, and definitely not happening regularly

yes it is relevant. yes messi was applauded by the bernabeu. for him it is happening more regularly than any other player in history.

He broke the Serie A records for most goals in a season. That doesn't happen by accident

it happened because at the time serie A was a terrible league with only 1 decent team (juve) with the top 4 barely being europa league tier and having the best medfielder in serie a providing him passes.

Why didn't any Napoli player score that many after he left if its so easy?

because they replaced him with a below europa league level striker.

So then you admit to Higuain's quality?

yes I admit that he is a good striker if you don't want to achieve anything

cause hes gay lol

based

Messi wasn't the one defending all game, don't act like he put a shift in there. He is a 91 calender year goal scorer. He's not allowed to miss chances. People expect him to get winners, not just create.

let me see a link to a vid of that applause or even some news article about it, i cant find it. but it still doesnt make it regular if it happened like 3 times, it happened to Ronaldo multiple times as well and its irrelevant because if bayern and atleti fans didnt hate him so much he would have got their applause too after he pumped them full of goals

argentina can't afford the same high-tech roids that barsoylona can

same for raPenaldo with portugal and halal/juventus

Attached: fags.jpg (480x360, 27K)

He has 3 La Liga titles

Yeah, because the affects of those roids instantly evaporate once you put on a different jersey despite being on them for over a decade

probably dr fuentes' new formula that dissipate in a matter of hours so you don't get caught on doping tests

based kraut absolutely destroying footy brainlets
how will NZ ever recover?

But all the Penaldo fanboys told me that La Liga titles don't mean anything?

Do you retards know anything about steroids at all?

On my phone rn so can't provide links but im certain other anons are so kind
He would never have got that applause by buyern or paterico fans and not just because they hate him but for buyern also because 2 of his goals were ilegitimate and generally because except for scoring lots of goals he doesn't do anything impressive most of the time. He doesn't score panenka penals, goals like messi's 3rd against betis, solo goals or sets up team mates in an impressive manner. He just controls a great pass and shoots, maybe does a bit of running beforehand but nothing exceptional to score the goals. His positioning is amazing but that's not exciting to look at and only honed that skill because he couldn't so it otherwise.

>Excessively funny fact: in french calling a player 'une chèvre' (a goat) means he is dogshit

1000 pesos puto, dale.

Messoy fans:
>he is the goat but in order for him to win a competition that I say isn't the hardest he needs absolutely the best players around him and everything has to absolutely perfect. He must go through 0 adversity. Basically he would only be able to win it if he had Barcelona around him.

>gives messi full control
>reaches wc final for the first time since maradona

so no link fine, panenka penalty is a big deal? i prefer him smashing it into the top corner so its unsaveable, he does set his team up in impressive manner and scores rockets, you never saw him getting the applause when he ruined atleti in 2011 with 2 knuckleballs a pen and an assist while running their defence ragged

You sure beat that strawman
How's nerman, btw? Is he the true GOAT for winning confetti cups with Brazil?

Literally no one here says batman*loko is the GOAT

Attached: 1550528845464.jpg (539x854, 428K)

based brazilians

Attached: cheeky GOAT.jpg (767x431, 38K)