JUST

JUST

Attached: .png (743x738, 450K)

He could have played in the finals, who gives a fuck.

Lmao

Attached: 1552660405695.png (442x493, 267K)

JUST

Attached: euro2016 winners.jpg (968x681, 94K)

Lmfao serves him right for playing a women's "sport" designed for children.

basado

We're getting bullied again lads.

Attached: murrica-eagle.jpg (612x612, 163K)

Pls don't feel bad Ameribro, it's not like it's your most popular sport or anything

Attached: Td4UePt-2.png (655x815, 820K)

I wish missing the World Cup was the source of my depression

by third world Nations? no we're not.

>Trinidad & Tobago

We haven't been BTFO by such a small and insignificant nation since Vietnam.

>could have played in the WC final
>prefered to get pasted by triviago

Serves him right

>playing in the WC Final for a nation that is not his own

Old Worlders will never understand what a disgrace this would be. Better to not even qualify.

>bullied
impossible, they're simply being uppity

>Pulišić
>not croatian
He was croatian enough when he needed our passport to play in europe

me in the back on the left

This, he should've played for Croatia out of gratitude.

Attached: lmao.jpg (1016x823, 214K)

>will have to wait another 4 years to make his WC debut
OH NO NO NO

He should have played for us because it's a smart decision.
Croatian national team is better than US's, EURO is a better competition than CONCACAF cup, and our fans would appreciate him more, in few years every child would know his name, americans don't even know he exists.

He'd be a substitute for a few years, but when Perisic leaves he'd be one to replace him, which is most probably by next WC.

usa is his country, also it gives him more marketing money

>he unironically thinks playing for a third world country is a better decision than playing for the fucking US

kek

Losing to France > losing to Trinidad and Tobago

>he thinks players who can choose who they play for make the decision based on what's the smartest choice or "love" for the country
He plays for Team USA because that's what brings more atention to him, the marketing is way bigger, all he has to do is to be a bit better than Donovan to become a superstar in the country and that will make him more money and bring more fame

Go to fucking reddit a see how many upvotes some nigger American from Celtic gets for scoring against Dundee United. In the era of basedboys it's either kill or be killed

That's because the system is rigged to favor Europeans. He used a loophole to get superior training in Germany because his grandfather is Croatian.

But he's never been to Croatia and he doesn't even speak the language. The USA is the only country he's ever known. Croatia produces plenty of top-flight players, they don't need to steal ours.

Makes sense then ok.
If I was a top cricket player and had some random poo ancestry, I'd rather play for india even if I don't speak a word of their language or ever been there.

I'd love my country but I'd rather bring joy to a billion poo's than stick to our shitty cricket NT and be laughed at by croats for playing a "gay sport"

Sure bro, the system is rigged against Americans. What about Tymothy Weah or whatever his first name is? Those dozens of half americans half germans who live and play in Germany? I even heard talks of based Cristianinho, if he turns out to be a football player, playing for Team USA because he was born there (obviously it will never happen)

Expect to never see him actually play for Chelsea. He'll be another Drinkwater situation

That's what clubs are for: playing for the best and biggest fanbase. National teams are for representing your nation. Instead of being yet another Indian cricket hero, why not be the man who makes cricket popular in Croatia?

You can't sign for a European youth team unless you're European (or have a European passport). That's not rigged against Americans, it's rigged against non-Europeans.

>That's because the system is rigged to favor Europeans
Actually it's because players are workers just like any other, and you can't just come to a country and start working there, you need a work visa/permit, Croats don't need a permit or visa to work in germany.
It's not rigged it's just the way it works

>why not be the man who makes cricket popular in Croatia
You'd probably have a better chance of making competitive gay buttsex popular, and I have a feeling it's same for soccer in US

>98% of american divegrass posts are about foreign leagues
>be surprised that the national team lost against some island nation
lmao just lmao

National team football has absolutely nothing to do with the country league.

The World Cup gets big ratings and the MLS and EPL are decently followed here. And every zoomer plays FIFA. Obviously soccer isn't the main sport, but it's not fringe either.

It's as least as popular as gay buttsex desu.

>You can't sign for a European youth team unless you're European (or have a European passport). That's not rigged against Americans, it's rigged against non-Europeans.
It's rigged to stop clubs buying up 14 year olds who don't know anything better than being shipped halfway around the world. You also can't buy players inside the EU under 16 from a different country

Well I hope you build up a nice team with some "ic" surnames in it so I can bitch about it here and claim those players for croatia

>live in first world Nation
>get shot
>die of starvation because you gave your money for hospital bills

Attached: 1552911113342.jpg (1200x881, 211K)

> Implying the US makes it to the next worldcup
OH NO NO NO NO

Except Trinidad and Tobago's main sport is cricket (though under the name of West Indies) not football. Therefore you were on equal level in terms 'relevancy' and thus your superior money, population, genetic diversity (you got Irish, Anglos, Germans, Dutch, French, Spanish/Spic and finally African) should have dragged you into the final. I was actually really depressed USA didn't make it. I much prefer World Cups with USA in them because it's much more fun having bants with you. USA does well? 'HAHAHA WE BEATING YOU ARE YOUR OWN SPORT EUROPOORS BTFO' USA does shit? 'WE DON'T CARE ANYWAY, SHIT SPORT, WE COULD NUKE YOUR COUNTRY!!!!'. It's all harmless fun, but Yea Forums is full of underage retards who take that shit seriously. So I had to settle for 'It's Coming Home' ironic shitposting.

2022 isn't guaranteed for anybody. 2026 is for Canada, USA and Mexico. Which is really fucking gay. What a shit show that World Cup will be.

>country league is popular
>clubs have more money
>more money for youth facilities
>Better coaching for young players
>higher quality players produced

Even if they transfer to a bigger league than MLS for league games, the US clubs need the money to fund homegrown talent

Please remove this post

Why are Croatian anons here so obsessed with this kid? He only got Croatian citizenship for visa purposes. He doesn't speak a word of Croatian and he'd hardly stand out to the talent of the actual Croatian NT.

Robert from the kinoplex?

Explain Brazil, Crotatia, Argentina, Portugal, Netherlands, France

Explain England

It is for love of country, he is completely American. He has a giant bald eagle tattooed across his chest ffs.

It does because, by and large, your NT players will be from that country either because they were born there or grew up there. That means they use the system that is in place there to develop. Put Messi in Kiribati and it's unlikely he'd have turned out the way he did. Therefore you invest time and money with facilities you'll eventually start producing talent (with good coaching obviously). This then brings attention to your league which brings in money which brings in people's desire to get good enough to play and get a slice of the pie which eventually produces better players. This is how this shit works. USA has the money, space and population numbers to be one of the best in the world, it just needs the culture and desire to do so.

But you can have a good system to develop young players and your league cant be totally shit. That's why Croatia is good and countries like Sweden, Denmark etc are decent even tho no one watches their leagues.

Don't know why is he depressed, he did all he could. Top player in qualification for sure.

However, it is time for the Serbian revenge. Gold Cup 2019, Confed Cup 2021 and World Cup 2022. Inshallah.

very nice

>MUH HERITAGE
Why are Yuros so cringy? Pulisic has never been in Croatia, can't speak Croatian and the nigga can't even pronounce his own name right. Yet some fags think he's some 100% pure blood Ustashi that likes to murder Bosnian baby's in his spare time

>Estados Unidos de America
>First world

>play for Team Shart with a bunch of Wal-Mart goblins instead of based Hrvatska
what a retard

>reddit
GO BACK

He is easily the most famous American soccer player in the country nowadays, ESPN talks about him every day lmao

>that flag
>calling croatia the third world
lmao

who the fuck asked texas lmao

based texas btfoing third world europoopers

Attached: 381BD260-6D4F-48D6-81F9-28665B9BF5DA.png (560x396, 329K)

he's american, m8. would be way out of place on the croatian team, he has no tie to the country really. Also, the CONCACAF competition is going to be scrapped in a couple years for a combined copa america.

You essayposted, but I still think you’re a nice guy.

MAMA MILK NO BULLY PLS

Except there is no "good system" in the US. Not even close, there is no system. The US is a football desert.

this post is 10 years late sweetie.

Trinibased and Tobagopilled

It's no fair! You guys get TWO nations to play with! How can we measure up? Canada & USA when?

Honestly desu I think if our national team borrowed players from either country’s women’s team we’d probably do better than this current shitshow (assuming there are armed guards to shoot third worlders that try funny business).

you're feeling's wrong
MLS is nipping at the heels of the other pro leagues in the US, it's the tenth most valuable league in the world, just outpacing Football League in the UK. Multiple teams regularly sell out NFL-sized stadiums. Soccer in general is the next level down in popularity, but that still means millions upon millions of people follow soccer in the US.

Pulisic will become a legendary god if he is the reason a Euro club wins hardware, our undisputed GOAT if he crushes the coming World Cups.

Attached: atlanta-united-orlando-city-crowd-09162017_7wwz8qolmm0f10238on3iygme.jpg (960x540, 148K)

divegrass is for fucking faggots go back to mexico

>MLS is nipping at the heels of the other pro leagues in the US

mls revenue is like 1/3 of NHL's.

>he wouldn't of played until the next world cup anyways

What a dumb fuck

being depressed is not an excuse to play like utter shit

why american atheltes are such drama queens? thats why i dislike them. whetever they do/don't there is a huge fucking hype by american media like they just kicked a sun or whatever
faggots