Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is in no doubt that the club can cope with a potential transfer ban

>Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is in no doubt that the club can cope with a potential transfer ban.

>The Premier League champions reportedly face a FIFA embargo on signing players for two transfer window.

>Case is being finalised and will likely be announced at next month.

Is he right lads? Can City survive two transfer windows? Obviously they can 'survive' but I mean challenge for stuff?

Attached: 1200px-Manchester_City_FC_badge.svg.png (1200x1200, 256K)

I find it hilarious that all the time they've likely been doing this (like many other clubs) no one really cared because they were poorly managed but now that Pep is there bending over all leaving a trail of assblasted brits, everyone is crying nonstop

To be fair, Chelsea got smacked with the same ban which is why it'll be pretty fucking hypocritical if City don't get it. The question is, however, based on how well City have been drawn in tournaments this year, how much are they willing to pay to make this ban go away?

Their current squad is good enough.

Aguero will be 32 by then. Their only other FW's are Jesus and Sterling, granted good players but they'd probably be buying a striker now, even a young one. Lukas Nmecha and Poveda would have to step in. Not sure how transfer bans work exactly, if City bought a player now, they'd join when the window opened... would that go through a ban? As in, would the ban only apply when t's actually applied and does it retroactively effect transfers agreed before ban.

European football: Tradition and corruption.

They can appeal and miss jan and next summer instead

then they'll sign Jokic, a CM and probably a cb and/or left back and be fine

just hoard players before then

this fraud will just leave anyway

>Jokic
Whomstve? They need a striker because if Aguero gets injured (and boy does he) they're fucked. I suspect they'll sign a striker, an out and out one. Has Chelsea already appealed? I suspect not but if they have then who knows. Chelsea and City can delay it until January instead then boom they'll just spend £500m each and it's all cushty. Simple as. Also UK apparently gonna ban Yea Forums and 4channel if memes are to be believed so, nice knowing you if that's the case lads.

That's probably what they'll do. Assuming the appeal works.

Think he meant Jovic, the hottest prospect in Europe right now.

Lel OK yeah that makes much more sense. Apparently Barcelona are after him. I mean I wouldn't be surprised. Say Messi and Suarez are removed from the team, who plays as FW? Dembélé? That's it, they have Cardona too. So them signing Jovic would make sense. Messi and Suarez will both be in their 30's.

watching the debate, mane dived and was nowhere near the ball. it's disgusting how every week there's some dodgy penalty for liverpool

Pep is shit tho, i'd like to see the cunt achieving the same sucess in a poor team, coached barcelona and bayern before, two rich teams, he is a fraud.

Yes, he is.
>b-b-ut muh Barcelona B
But why would be tarnish his legacy doing such a thing when he will always be hunted for by the big rich clubs? If he fucks up at City and is removed, he'll go to PSG or Madrid or something. Lets see him manage some midtable team, like you said, and make them relevant.

If this were true clubs wouldn't hire the best to manage the best clubs
Keep seething though, I hope they win the quadruple and I can enjoy all the blood from the ass bleeding

Who cares. They are winning the treble this season

Maybe I was too extreme in my comments, he is a great coach yes but he doesn't have to balls to do something like going to a midtable team and making them good like his daddy Cruyff once did, he would rather wait a few years to get called up by some team that's already half set up than build something from the ground up.

>You should take a shit job/not take the best job possible so you can placate weeb virgins on the internet

They need someone to replace Fernandinho

Btw he is a great coach when he's with great players, obviously it's not easy to handle that talent but he would probably fucking fail with some team like Fulham

It's called getting a challenge friend, he has won everything already, why can't he grow a pair of balls and take a salary cut with some decent team with future? His whole career as a manager has probably been easy as fuck in terms of getting players since he works for teams with solved money, he would never do something like Bielsa is doing right now, face it he is a manager for established teams that need someone new not someone that will make a great team from the ground up.

Kek this is what it comes down to

That’s so fucking dumb.. would you expect successful professionals in the private sector to go to some dump of a company just to “prove” they can do it?

It's called he's earned being hired by the best because you've proven you can manage the best, Bielsa fails, so of course he isn't going to be given the same prestigious jobs
It's like saying you took the challenge to prove yourself at mcdonalds
Envy is ugly

Well that's being a conformist fuck then
Not envious just saying that he should try doing something other than going to clubs where half the squad is already built for him to take it over