Le 50% of the world's population but produces no notable athletes face

>le 50% of the world's population but produces no notable athletes face

what's the deal?

Attached: 1551420893672.png (514x884, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

esportsearnings.com/players
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ireland isn't anywhere near 50 percent of the world's population

we're the martial goats

Attached: 1538589224493.jpg (941x865, 234K)

Here is a very good picture of a woman. I will leave now. Thank you.

Attached: voKnlo1.jpg (1333x2000, 723K)

Attached: 2016 OG medal table - Ireland.png (681x286, 22K)

> amateur medals

lmao

>memelympics sports like table tennis and shooting
When i said athletes i meant football, rugby, tennis, boxing/ufc, basketball, etc

You know, sports that people actually play

Attached: Capture.png (924x292, 30K)

There once was a girl who didn't know love until a boy broke her heart

cheers

Is this what Stinkdians consider gook looking?

Lin Dan is the GOAT of badminton - and don't try to mock a sport that's above you.

Asians have better coordination eye-hand and a better reaction time.

That's why the are goat in raquette games and video games or even archery and baseball. All games where reactivity and precision is the most important factor and there is no physical contact.

But they suck others games, especially physical teams game because of their low physical power. Only the Indians are worse (people who are barely "human" and shit in the street)

>and video games
esportsearnings.com/players

if you're going to limit the discussion to western-dominated sports such as everything you listed, then yes, you will find there are very few asian athletes, let alone notable ones. i only know about china's history with this, but professional sport culture in china didn't even exist prior to the mid 90s, which seriously hindered development, especially in team sports. prior to 1900, they played virtually no western sports at all.

so yes, it is a country of 1.4 billion people, but it's also a country with no more than about a century of exposure to any sport you consider "big", and no more than a quarter century of competitive, professionalized play in them

>be manlet
>have amazon fetish
she is my goddess
shame about the boobjob though

If China cared about football/soccer they'd probably rek everyone. Europeans think they have football in their DNA. No friends, you just had a massive head start.

Football is the most popular sport in China

lol

>SECOND place
I still don't know how we did it tbqhwy.

people say the same about americans, the truth is everything boils down to the youth level. americans don't take it seriously, or they prioritize physical abilities over technical and that's why they are shit. same with china.

You should have just said china and your statement would true.

Japan has really good boxers, Olympic wrestlers and hell their football team is strong too. So they do not lack in physical power only in size.

But then again china also performs well in Olympic weightlifting....

Who's the best DOTA player in the world.
Forgetting him, Seamus

all the top dota teams are european though, china havent been tier 1 in a while

you mean the indian sub-continent area?
that's like 2.5bn
what about cricket and field hockey?

every time u see an asian "person" remember that phenotype is the product of consuming şōý for 25000 years

>le 0.25% of the world's population but produce the best athletes
Is there a more based region?

Attached: balkan.jpg (1170x993, 104K)

The peninsula of 0 world cups lmao

If post 45 Yougoslavie exist, you would be one of the most relevant country in the world.
Now you are all irrelevant, it's really sad.

7mad obviously
literally the dota 2 giroud

*carries the weight of an entire continent on his shoulders*

Attached: shutterstock_246043993.jpg (1000x800, 84K)

>its another insecure paddy thread

>no notable athletes

Attached: ding.jpg (594x439, 55K)

ill donate my dinaroid seed and they will have mutants with big brains and strong athletic bodies

problem solved

Attached: Heem.jpg (1014x660, 104K)

India has only given a fuck about cricket for like 30 years and even they are good at that.

>best footy player Luka Modric
>best rookie in the nba , next goat Luka Doncic
>best UFC HW ever Stipe Miocheck
>best handegg coach Belicheck
>every sport we play we have a goat
>tallest people in the world
you can't deny it hans

Attached: filip hrgovic.png (801x737, 1.1M)

Video games aren't a sport.

Well theres Yao Ming and some other chineese players have made it into the NBA , none quite as succesfull as Yao tho

Still how do you determine what sports count ? Rugby ? Fucking what Nigga? That shit Is played in a handful of countries how Is that any More important than say cricket? Might not be as big for you and me but India and Pakistan alone have like 10 times the population of all rugby playing countries combined, do you rate baseball as an international sport , shit Is widely played in northamerica, the Caribbean and Venezuela, what about American football, outside the US it has important following in Canada, México and Japan, less countries than those playing rugby true but Still the Superbowl outpreforms the viewership of the rugby world cup and its a yearly event not a once every 4 years stuff, and Lets not even mention wich produces a greater revenue

If you only gonna choose a few sports that are the ones followed in your country its a stupid question

As a white man surrounded by swarms of Indians and Chinks:

A lot of the youngest Indian generation are quite tall and muscular, unlike their street shitter parents. The ones who aren't strictly religious drink a LOT of milk, which is a big reason why. On the other hand, I have never met a chink who was big and muscular; and the few who are at least 5'10" are Peter Crouch tier lanklets.

Also, (young) Indians are way less bitter than their Chinese counterparts - unless they're Muslim

I think they're too preoccupied with finding food and water

I've only seen Indians be twink tier or fat fucks desu

State implemented doping program

arteezy and he's uzbek

top 10 highest earners

Kuro "KuroKy" Salehi Tahasomi - "new german" aka arab
Johan "n0tail" Sundstein - danish
Amer "Miracle-" al-Barqawi - polish/jordanian mutt
Ivan "MinD_ContRoL" Borislavov - bulgar
Lasse "MATUMBAMAN" Urpalainen - finn
Jesse "JerAx" Vainikka -prolly finn also
Syed Sumail "SumaiL" Hassan -pakistani
Maroun "GH" Merhej -lebanese
Saahil "UNiVeRsE" Arora -"american" i believe he is indian or sumffin
Peter "ppd" Dager - american mutt

press 'F' to pay respects

>6 Youth Olympic medals
>4 World Championship medals
>2 Commonwealth medals
>died at age 26 yesterday

Attached: 47227eca-4a22-11e9-8e02-95b31fc3f54a_image_hires_170616.jpg (1200x800, 138K)

They gave us Ichiro

Ummm they are the skinny fat champs of the world, even their"twinks" have rotund rice bellies.
They can't help it their food is GOAT

>produces no notable athlete
>mfw

Attached: 8356.jpg (195x259, 7K)

there are many excellent japanese baseball players.

China puts shit loads of money in to football and it's the most popular sport in their country you complete retard

>this nigga thinks drinking milk makes you tall and muscular

LITERALLY one out of a billion

You see, the trick to not looking stupid is, is to not talk about somthing you have zero knollage on.

too busy being doctors/lawyers/engineers/ceos and other stuff thats a lot more important than "sports"

You're a NEET