Americans don't have football cult-

>americans don't have football cult-

Attached: udh66fjqevm21.jpg (3520x1980, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GkfiZDv1qTs
twitter.com/andrew_wiebe/status/1107634716130361344?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=U5kc6Da--Eo
youtu.be/YdQW3UJ6Kws?t=47
youtube.com/watch?v=VFr_zlBBa_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no they don't some retards coming together and wearing the same faggy clothes is not football culture

why are there so many white people? Yea Forums told me every american who likes soccer is a spic

you can play "count the onions faces" with OP's pic

kek

Attached: MlelS.jpg (684x1024, 61K)

pretty soi desu. and the bird quotient is high

Spics and soibois

just ordered three tofu dishes from a thai place.
love me footer
love me days off
love me soi
simple as.

i'll believe it when a rival shoots at or runs over a crowd like this

Trying to act like a Yurofan isn't a culture, user
white "people" follow my little sawker

Cringe

cheeky lad bottom left

>if they're white, they must be soibois
COPE

Americans who pretend to be euros deserve to be hanged or deported

honestly? compared to american handegg fans these lads and birds seem to be at least somewhat in shape and not overweight, so I'm positively surprised desu

>fuck boys
>be unemployed
>don't pay your debts

good vantage point there, boylover

youtube.com/watch?v=GkfiZDv1qTs
baste

Attached: D15sXY9XgAAHGPc.jpg (1200x675, 371K)

Good for them. Fucking kys with this shit all the time. Fucking pussy virgins

twitter.com/andrew_wiebe/status/1107634716130361344?s=19

I'M CINCY TILL I DIE

Well, it was between this, or rooting for the Bengals I suppose.

say what you want, but that is quite based and basically how things go down in europe

they just need to be a bit less politically correct

>quite based

No, it's not

It's natural for euros to do this because they're have legitimate pride for their soccer teams. It's cringe for Americans to do this because the soccer teams are like 3 years old (I didnt even know Cincy had a team) and the Americans who do this arent doing it out of team pride but to pretend to be european

It's a little plastic-y, but it's incomparable to Europe. It's not always about the club itself, you can have a city that loves football but has never had one stable club that's been around forever.

Did not know this Rust Belt city was this into divegrass. I thought they were handegg/luckswing places only

>FC Cincinnati
>Founded May 29, 2018; 9 months ago
how hard are burgers brainwashed? they are literally supporting a bussiness corporation whose main and only objective is to make money.

>t. lellerpool customer

oof and yikes

Attached: 1529365775597.jpg (492x415, 38K)

>three zero

Attached: 1532618038158.png (1000x700, 101K)

The team existed for a few years in USL and did well, that's how it got popular.
Also literally every sports club is a corporation trying to make money. You're brainwashed if your local club is any different just because it's old and has "soul".

That's not how soi works, dickhead. You'd need to literally eat and drink soi for a month, for every single meal, to see any change and even then it could be explained by plenty of factors.

some euro clubs are owned by the fans thought

no. most clubs objective in europe/sa is to compete that's why they spend money on players and operate at a zero or negative profit.

but isnt that exactly what you all do?

none of the ones you guys discuss here

not realy if you go to a country with football culture you'll see people playing football in the parks, going to cafes to watch every big game and actually care about the game

Luckswing! That’s a good one

>Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, FC Bayern, etc. don't get discussed on here

sure thing

>That cheeky second goal

...literally the same here. except the part about cafes people go to bars to watch the games

"Owned by the fans" just means they own stock in the club. Granted, that's a good principle, but it's still a business.
As investments to get promoted and increase their popularity and profit.

they belong to the fans in the same way as the Green Bay packers, that is to say as a publicity farce

Americans literally do that, but at bars and restaurants. We have an entire category of restaurant called "sports bar & grille".

So many neckbeards and so much Onions

>that flag
>Trying to argue with an actual Germanbro about what is based football culture

Does the irony not just seep out of you?

"Soccer" en Estados Unidos is por jotos blanquito.

You are all descended from Euros though.

BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-142025.png (760x1124, 597K)

>Americans having fun and supporting their local team
>Somewhere, a gatekeeping user is seething because the team hasn't had the mandatory century of history

Attached: 1488898514741.png (1440x900, 1.33M)

YEAH

youtube.com/watch?v=U5kc6Da--Eo

Attached: NewAntiUSMeme.jpg (1474x1031, 287K)

Your whole post reeks of soi, lad. Fucking reeks of it.

Okay, NOW Americans are really starting to adapt to our football culture....

Next step: Political affiliations or other types of cultural identities for your clubs.

WE DONT GIVE A CRUD
WE DONT GIVE A CRUUUUUUD
WERE CINCINNATI
WE DONT GIVE A CRUD

What blows my mind is they were doing this shit when the team was in USL.

Does anyone else feel guilty making fun of American soccer culture but it's still funny anyway

>New York City FC out of all clubs is America's right-wing club

kek, who would've thought the most multicultural city in the world would harbor America's first right-wing team

inb4 FC Texas becomes the first Left-wing club

Do Americans do this shit for any other sport?

no why would i?

FIGHT AND WIN

youtu.be/YdQW3UJ6Kws?t=47

Attached: Capture.jpg (1730x1027, 143K)

The new expansion team FC Austin is in a notoriously left wing city.

The NYCFC right-wingers are mostly CHI.
Portland Timbers is already the official left-wing club. I know MLS gets stereotyped as being populated by nothing but hipsters, but that stereotype is taken to its most literal extreme with the Timbers by virtue of Portland itself because a very young, chic hipster nexus. So much so there's an entire sketch show about Portland's hipster culture.

Attached: 980834509348.jpg (720x720, 34K)

these guys just dont give a frick

No, this is literally just trying to copy Yuro's.

FIGHT

The only thing I can think of is college football.

>America's first right-wing team
80% owned by an Arab/Chink company, kek

MLS has more attendance then our Hue League

attendance numbers in mls stadiums are already quite decent afaik

it's the TV ratings that are still a bit shit

Hey Yea Forums! Me and my son were thinking of joining a far-right team over the summer. Any suggestions or advice would be gratefully received.

Attached: 6c8e5c049c6d582237a40c7e1964963a.jpg (680x540, 70K)

>completely missing the point of the insult

Attached: school shooter.jpg (233x260, 15K)

americans don't have football culture

someone get this gentleman a craft beer. superb reply

For me, it's supporting my local tier 2 club and not giving a shit what anyone on ess pee thinks

based

its pronounced spuh you mong

>americans don't have culture
ftfy

>this amount of delusion
God forbid anyone have fun.

Cope. You can't escape American culture

Ohio is a black and white state, Brown people only show up in the summer to work on farms. French is unironically a more relevant language to know than Spanish since Quebec isn't that far.

>A bunch of balding neckbeards
>Football culture
user, I...

Do they have competitions of memes?

Attached: officialmemecontest.jpg (629x1200, 162K)

>gatekeeping this hard for people who like watching people kick a ball around
That's gonna be at least one yike from me.

Attached: 360noscopebearshot.png (184x200, 134K)

based

nothing wrong with that

The MLS unironically has a better atmosphere than the EPL

Oi! Do you have a license for that post?

To be fair, the EPL is a pretty low bar to exceed in terms of atmosphere. It's pretty obvious MLS fans took their cues from Germany and South America in terms of conduct. And then there's the uniquely American stuff like the Timbers lumberjack marking goals by sawing off a piece of log and Atlanta's whole railroad theme. Since MLS likes ripping off Euro names, they should've just called it Lokomotiv Atlanta.

Not been to any mls games but it looks plastic and contrived. The only dead grounds I've been to in the premier league are the etihad and the emirates. Which mls game did you go to?

Brits watch sports in bars too. Probably just a Med thing to watch sports in cafes.

>ctrl+f
>doop
>0 resuslts

sp is ded

>german humour

who the fuck do you think you are? dont reply to me again

or a heck

>don't pay your debts
Why can't Greece use quantitative easing to pay debts?

> insert_debt_clock.jpg

Attached: 1533800056833.jpg (800x706, 55K)

>To be fair, the EPL is a pretty low bar to exceed in terms of atmosphere. It's pretty obvious MLS fans took their cues from Germany

German fan culture is shit.

Ant hive mentality. Banners created by wageslaves during work break.

>captains armband is the city flag
Neat!

Cincy has to latch onto something since their baseball and football teams suck

Attached: salty.jpg (320x370, 87K)

I

I BELIEVE

why doesn't Germany forgive Greece's debt?

>no song sheets
I'll allow it

Attached: 6U7lf9eXaayy-ENq-HYqJqB9LqwY1xyav5xFdzrAvCM.jpg (660x495, 37K)

based

USL is ELITE

Reminder this is true American society

The opinions you see on most US flags here come from edgy basement dwellers

NYCFC is far-right, DCU is center-right, Atlanta is center-left, Portland is far-left, and Orlando's non-supporter group fanbase is almost entirely made up of suburban boomer white, hispanic, and vietnamese dads coping with UCF's off-season and the fact that the Bucs suck and trying to keep their kid interested in little league soccer so they don't move onto football after puberty and get CTE.

>bandwagoning britbong sports like the yuros, spics, ngubus, and mohammeds
>not embracing the unique american sporting culture built around better sports
gonna be a yikes from me dawg

We don't soccer culture - we have soccer cosplaying. Our true sports culture is primarily reflected in college sports and some of the older baseball/football teams.

National League of baseball is literally the oldest pro sports league in the world.

>DCU is center-right
It's actually a far-right fascist team by association

Attached: 1506093435337.jpg (750x1334, 111K)

based if true

Their American Football culture is pretty funny. Just constant screaming & chanting.
youtube.com/watch?v=VFr_zlBBa_k

Barron Trump actually does play, and he’s like 6’2” at 11 years old, nigga is huge

DCU supporters also wave the German imperial flag since its the same as the team colors.

I hope he gets gud and tries to go pro and play for the ninja turtles. It'll be on him to redeem his family name after half his family gets sent to prison.

I've always wondered what type of person brings a gun to a football game

based

A sports game is where I’d most want my gun out of anywhere I’d go to with regularity.
>in the city (not a real problem for me but in other cities it could conceivably be one)
>charged, possibly hostile atmosphere
>everyone is drinking
>half the parking lot is angry at the end
I’d want protection in that situation

>still believing in the Russia collusion hoax

Get with the times, now it's all about blaming Trump for the New Zealand mosque massacre.

Look at all the customers wearing merchandise and replica shirts lmao. Real suppporters are above that.

>91557869
shoo shoo nazi frog poster

When he goes down, it'll likely have nothing to do with Russia but rather his shady as fuck business practices which were an open secret to literally anyone not too young to know Trump before politics.

Credit to these guys.

Considering how you can be a purely TV-watching fan of your [franchise] in America and be considered a "die hard Cowboys fan" or whatever, at least this lot actually go to games and support their team.

No they don't, I know at Barca and Real at least they actually have a presidential election by the members (fans) and they implement club policy based upon this.

Attached: TR1Zua1J_400x400.jpg (400x400, 36K)

I mean, you could say that about any MLS team. A lot of them have really good stadium attendance, but almost nobody watches it on TV.

i saw this al over reddit, imagine how much pussy i would get there as an european.

also, where are all the nigger fans?

Why people even go to the stadium then?

n words only watch apehoop and handegg

vapefags and hipsters

at the local NBA game I suppose

The only people that play soccer in the U.S. are children, women, and pussies.

or banging the cincy fans' wives

so what position do you play in then?

Hope Solo is more of a man than you'll ever be

Because Americans inherently hate watching soccer, but being there and seeing it live is a different experience than watching someone kick a ball around on TV.

>tf
>tp

Back to America, cucky

This. I'm black and I tend to bang the wives of white men, when I do bang.

Next step: actual neonazis running criminal businesses like a mafia in your city

Attached: pelea-boixos-nois-cornella-ultras-barca-jovenes-gitanos.jpg (720x381, 80K)

Theres not a local NBA team

>neonazis
Better than the communists running criminal businesses we already have.

Attached: complete cancer.jpg (554x926, 45K)

>that flag
>knowing anything about what a "man" is
Nope.

Ask your mother.

Do these run drug and arms trafficking along with extortion rackets?

Attached: 1478161585_156197_1478165586_noticia_normal_recorte1.jpg (1960x1123, 190K)

No they just make conservatives seethe.

No, they do shit like hide political and corporate
corruption while encouraging animosity and division through typcial communist identity politics like this shit right here:
U.S. (((broadcasters))) intentionally normalize unhealthy shit, like the mass produced processed sugar / HFCS crap responsible for the world-wide diabeetus epidemic, simply because somebody will pay them to do it.

Drug and arms traffickers are at least honest about the fact their activities are illegal, while (((broadcasters))) insist they're nothing but virtuous "watchdogs of society". They're not. They're cancer.

>communists
>in the pocket of big capitalist corporations and lobbies
Hmmmm...

>thinks communists care about anything but control and money
This is how they manage to convince so many of you underage idiots to be their cannon-fodder.

At that point you're just using communist as a lazy catch-all for people you don't like and could be used for almost any ideology on the political spectrum including your's.

I like the color sheme. Especially the orange. Too many teams have these bland combinations of red/blue/white.

This creepy shit needs to change though.

>communism: an ideology that led to its hypothetical conclusion would eliminate the need for currency
>communists care about money
You have no idea what communism is, comrade.

And you drank the kool aid, comrade.

They dont what does this picture show to you? Its like peak customer march they saw in the hooligan movie with frodo.

Often times in the past (present for MLS) major leagues in the US will “promote” popular minor league clubs, which in reality is just founding a new team by the same name with some sort of branding or old owner continuity.

I'm actually not a communist. I'm against communism for reasons specific to its ideology and function. You're just an uninformed brainlet who throws empty buzzwords and things you don't like.

No, I'm using "communists" because "communists" always use the same old "we'll take over everything and fairly distribute it" bullshit line they always do before simply taking over, murdering political rivals, and making shit even worse than it was before.

Hell, kid, can't you read for yourself and see how bad they fucked up Russia, China, Cambodia, VietNam, Eastern Europe, South America, Cuba, and every other poor bastard of a nation that bought into it.

How do they keep managing to tricking you kids into believing this shit? I NEVER bought into it when I was a dipshit high school / college punk, and yet every year it's the same old shit with you dumbasses.

I do, because I can read.

See: Stalin, Mao, Castro. THAT's what "communism" is, idiot.

Some drink the cool-aid, most get forced to at gun point after the "glorious revolution".

Sad, really.

but muh che guevara, hero and savior of mankind

By all means identify the distinctly communist schemes of NBC.

Fuck Cincinnati

Who is more pathetic?
>lel Muricans r such tryhards, this is our sport!
>w-we dont care. Only fags and Mexicans care!
Just let people enjoy that sport they like. So what?

It's sad how communist Cuba had millions of fuckers willing to risk their lives, their families, all for a chance to ride a bunch of tied up tires across 100 miles of open sea just to escape that shithole of a commie nation.

And yet dumb fucking spoiled American teenagers to this day defend "communism" because they buy into the "fairness" aspect commies always lie about....

>So what?
Soccer is a cancerous, pretentious sport that encourages its players to fake injuries and cheat. Since "contact" isn't really allowed, they have to sneak in trips, blocks and such so that the ref doesn't see it, and then they fake injuries in order to try and get the ref to give them free penalty kicks. It's disgusting.

I would never allow my child to play that shitty game.

>i would never allow my child to play a sport where being skillful and talented is more important than being a big brute
How many layers of insecurity are you on my dude

>Just let people enjoy that sport they like. So what?
What kind of neutered faggot can't laugh at idiots making tits of themselves?

>they fucked up Russia, China, Cambodia, VietNam, Eastern Europe, South America, Cuba, and every other poor bastard of a nation that bought into it.
Only because USA have put a financial embargo on every single communist nation.

Holy basieren

I prefer the values of using courage, skill, and intelligence to defeat the "big brute" on the football field, my friend.

Soccer prefers to just cheat when the ref isn't looking.

Attached: wait...what.jpg (627x480, 75K)

>Only because...
Every single time.

>Soccer prefers to just cheat when the ref isn't looking.
That's not exclusive to soccer, it's basically human nature.

So you have no counter argument against that it's because of the embargos from the world's biggest economy?

Attached: Dabberoonie.jpg (261x188, 17K)

Name one other sport where it's encouraged and rewarded the way it is in soccer.

I'll wait.

It's you idiots that have no counter arguments. Every time you hold up communism, it gets shot down by the ACTUAL examples of historic communist nations being murderous, incompetent, corrupt shitholes, and the ONLY "counter argument" you idiots make is "...but they didn't do it right because "X" ".

We're done here, jr.

>come back over an hour later
>post unanswered while user is still sobbing about commies
Imagine my shock.

>ACTUAL examples of historic communist nations being murderous, incompetent, corrupt shitholes
Because of American embargos and interference.

Attached: Yuri.jpg (626x563, 121K)

>Americans

Enjoy dying earlier than the rest of the developed world.

Attached: 93kjpbtearg21.jpg (500x1406, 105K)

>Name one other sport where it's encouraged and rewarded the way it is in soccer.
Quote the rules of soccer whereby that behavior is encouraged and rewarded

Players flop in basketball all the time

Attached: 6292828A-CAE2-42EC-8F98-E3AC1D536985.png (2518x1024, 233K)

this limey gets it.

I mean, we should adopt those policies, your image is correct.

However, speaking as someone who makes a leaving caring for very old people, I can tell you that I will gladly die at 70 rather than facing those last terrible years.

>people in Ohio
>getting exercise
I never thought I'd see the day.

Attached: hmc.gif (500x300, 1.07M)

makes a living, sorry

>I will gladly die at 70 rather than facing those last terrible years.
Same desu
I was too young to understand it back then but I now realize my grandma's final years were absolute hell, I'd much rather get a fucking heart attack or something and kick the bucket quickly

My grandpa was always strong. 6'3'', a big guy (for you), WW2 veteran, could fix anything, championship shark fisherman in Florida. But stomach cancer unmanned him. He became frail, couldn't wipe his own ass, couldn't stand up without help, fell all the time, slipped into dementia, and used to mutter to himself in a terrified whisper every night in his room, confusing television shows he watched with his own past and reality.

Getting old is fucking gruesome, man.

Attached: 1498423807482.jpg (1439x1374, 207K)

I'm kinda more worried about the mind than the body
My grandma had something or other in her liver (iirc) and she looked like an emaciated skeleton but as far as I know she wasn't in terrible pain, but she also happened to develop alzheimer's and dementia to the point where she'd ask my mom "hey, who are you?" dozens of times every day, and by god I don't want to ever become that and be such a burden for whoever has to take care of me. It's fucking depressing

It is depressing, I agree. Here's to hoping we get some massive medical breakthroughs soon.

What is this thread? why does it exist? Who cares?

Attached: nLliLkQ.png (984x742, 517K)

>tfw FC Cincinnati, USWNT, Ajax, Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Messi lifelong

Attached: 1552926024286.jpg (912x1592, 365K)

Oh I'm sure we'll see incredible things in medical science in the future, but I'm also sure they won't be what you'd call affordable and accessible
Decent euthanasia laws would be nice too

What is this state? Why does it exist? Who cares?

Attached: oh-my.jpg (602x390, 48K)

Attached: my-nigga.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

based douglas
FAATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

>tfw we still suck

Attached: SaintLouisFootballClub.png (220x219, 65K)

I don't know what you're talking about, lad. That is not Douglas Reynholm, international playboy. That's one of your own countrymen, Dr. Lucien Sanchez, hot-shot doctor of Darkplace.

Attached: f19.png (630x725, 497K)

Actually they just won their first two games against real quality clubs. Nashville and Indy Eleven were picked as favorites in the conference

Give it time, we still suck.

the bad thing about soccer culture in US is that i noticed theyre all beta basedboys who are liberal leaning

kind of the opposite of Torcidas in south america and europe.

Theres definitely that set. But soccer (especially through EA FIFA) is getting quite popular amongst the fraternity chads as well

Would impregnate her

Austin's team is going to be super far left, 2nd only to Portland.

College football and to a smaller extent college basketball when it is a team like Kentucky, North Carolina, or Kansas.

In fact, a ton of college football tailgates are a million times better than that.

American sports are just really saturated right now. Hard for MLS to compete against CBB, NBA, and NHL. And MLB is starting soon.

>tfw north carolina fan

They'll never get an invite to MLS and move out of Cary/get good attendance. Life is suffering.

Portland has a pretty great atmosphere even when the team is shit. SKC has a ton of great fans. DC United is a lot better now that they have a functioning stadium, and Atlanta is of course a really grand atmosphere.

MLS has some real duds in Chicago, Colorado and Philadelphia though.

Same deal for a lot of people with baseball. It can be boring as fuck to watch at home, but fun as hell at the game.

The recent surge in "popularity" that football has experienced in the USA only shows how incapable of creating something they are. They prefer copying and bastardizing a culture. Absolute cringeworthy.

This is real football culture in the US. Tailgating and drinking.

Fake sawker culture is the absolute state of America being a plastic consumer society. Americans have no real heritage, so we buy it.

Attached: chiefs-tailgating-rules-policy-change-tickets-fans.jpg (1300x724, 198K)

imagine being this retarded

me on the left

>three mill
>a million is equal to zero in uk

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

I can assure you any American going to a soccer game is a bottom of the barrel peon in some way in their life.

Going to a suburban kids game and try to fuck a soccer mom is kino though

Attached: Crafthip~2.jpg (712x671, 127K)

NFL tailgating is still shit compared to college football tailgating.

How come everything from America seems so forced and nothing is organic?

>How come everything from America seems so forced and nothing is organic?
because you already have a narrative you've decided upon; making anything you see fit that narrative requires comparatively little mental gymnastics.

Europeans will easily cheer for a corporation owned by a foreign billionaire fielding a squad of eleven foreigners as long as it has the same name as a club that has been in that part of town for a couple years.

Any outside observer would look at that and think that's pretty cynical on the owners' part (and the fans', if they're enjoying the team's newfound success) or simply willful self-delusion on the part of the fans.

no, a couple of years would be ridiculous. ~130 years is normal because people's grandparents went and there's a continued history.

Most of us don't actually like the commercialisation of the game by the way.

I thought Americans hated "soccer"?

OK, so the Boston Red Sox: they were founded in 1091 and have operated continuously in the city since then, but that's a commercial operation.

Simply saying something is old doesn't actually make it legitimate. Sure, Manchester City's from the 1880s but it plays in a stadium named after a foreign airline and is owned by a group of fellows from that suburb of Manchester: Dubai.

Their stadium always looks full, though. I'd hate the commercialization too if my team suddenly never had enough money to buy good players like they used to.

we like it fine, we just consider it a women's sport, like field hockey and volleyball.

my team have never had the money to buy good players

Anyway I'm not just referring to the age of the club, its everything you do.

its the 5th most popular sport in America, most popular outside of the main 4

>not supporting your local club because it was recently formed

How are they supposed to have fans and generate atmosphere?

No shit, faggot. Fuck fake soccer culture and the plastic society that accepts onions culture. Fuck basedboys and their edgetard MLS.

This tbqh. Tailgating for most SEC games beats out almost every NFL team. The only thing NFL teams have on college is that most of people there have nothing better to do than root for their team and the money to afford to go and tailgate; college students have school and are generally broke but they make for a better gameday experience.

Damn, you're so mad

>the people in this pic are considered white in eurostan
Wew lad

FIFA has been hugely popular for the better part of a decade among preppy/upper class people. But those potential fans stay away from MLS because the level of play is shit compared to the best teams and the fans are cringy fucks.

You're not looking in the right place if you think it is all plastic.

Just look at tailgating at Ole Miss football games and Mississippi State baseball games. All of that shit is organic and fun as hell. And yes, it is in bumfuck Mississippi, but they're just 2 really good examples out of the hundreds you can find all across the US.

what did they mean by this

Attached: 19-03-2019 14-55-45.jpg (386x272, 47K)

>he said, on an American imageboard
>washing down his McDonald's with a Coke in his Levi's on his Apple

The only culture Brits export is depression and colonialism, utterly irrelevant nation

People like it, but not enough to overshadow the top 4 (football, baseball, basketball, hockey). But Golf and Tennis will still outdraw Soccer when there is a major tournament on. It will always be more popular than Lacrosse, Volleyball, Softball and Field Hockey though, sports relegated to 2nd-tier forever.

>materialism and consumerism is culture
Stop embarrassing us

Because MLS is forced and not organic. They're hoping it'll pay off in the long run when we're replaced by spics.

thats quite sweet

Do they think the song is "Ole Ole Ole" and not "Allez Allez Allez"?

That's all your sports though. They're top down instead of bottom up.

That's not true tho especially for baseball and college sports

Do they have an arab team they are sponsoring?

When the alternative is cheering for the Reds or the fucking bundgles you get hyped for any new team

It is true. That is exactly how your sports are, trust me.

Almost all old american sport teams were started by workers in one of the industrial booms of America and college sports were started by students and coaches

It's different because there was no soccer culture until recently, before it was viewed as a sport your kids play until they choose something else.
Sure the teams are corporations, but the point is the sports themselves have had a culture for a long time regardless of the league structure. MLS is forced because there is no history beyond kids playing in elementary school.

>trust me
That's how you know someone is bullshitting you.

Onions

Quebec is pretty fucking far from Ohio. I'm in between and it's a 4 hour drive to Ohio and 6 hours to Quebec

Damn, you sure showed him

>It's different because there was no soccer culture until recently
>I only became aware of soccer culture recently

Players flop in NFL and hockey as well homes. Stop embarrassing that flag please.

Attached: 1552925021918.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

This, unironically

It is Ole in a lot of songs tho

What are basketball, baseball, football?

Attached: 1412283329828.gif (493x342, 393K)

Hockey is American too..

It's one of the main supporters groups, largely comprised of people living in the city's urban core and historically German neighborhoods.

Nope, everyone knows it and it's referred to as "Allez," just sounds like "Olay"

Not in Cleveland.

Flopping is commonplace in basketball. The "GOAT" college coach Mike Krzyewski told his players to do just that until a little under a decade ago.

What, compared to Ohio State, Penn State or Michigan?

Go to a LSU, Alabama, Ole Miss, Texas A&M or Tennessee tailgate. They blow B1G and NFL tailgates out of the water.

>ywn go back to your SEC school and start tailgating at 7am for a 3:30 game

Damn I miss UGA