What a fucking shit take

"I don't think even Baker with 3 Super Bowls could be bigger than LeBron [in Cleveland]. Odell definitely can't."

twitter.com/undisputed/status/1106584338739662849

Attached: BaylessFingers.jpg (728x420, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.sbnation.com/2010/8/17/1627472/lebron-james-hates-cleveland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought he hates LeBron

He changed his position after the Warriors choked

In my opinion LeBron is the most important athlete in Cleveland sports history. Came back from Miami to will a championship against the greatest statistical team of all time, breaking a 50 year championship curse. Is legitimately philanthropic in the community and despite what the media tells you, maintains a presence in Akron. Baker is my dude but he's not LeBron not will he ever be

Lebron will always be big but I think if Baker won us a super bowl hed be bigger. Especially if he won 3. Cleveland is much more of a football town. The only thing Lebron has running for him is that hes a hometown kid and Baker isn't.

Lebron has said before that he hates Cleveland and only represents Akron.

Find the quote verbatim and I'll give you $1000. What you're saying here is hyperbole at best

No he didn't. He's been hammering on LeBron still but he knows KD pulled a dirty move joining Golden State so the last two losses in the Finals aren't as bad.

He's just over valuing the impact LeBron has had in Cleveland and will change his tune after the Browns have a successful season and the peak Brownie mania will force him to change his take.

Skip isn't as reactive as the rest of the media but he still reacts and changes his takes or narratives.

he hates Odell even more

cleveland.sbnation.com/2010/8/17/1627472/lebron-james-hates-cleveland

He's right, as usual. Leaveland will always support LeFraud because >muh hometown >muh school etc.

Hated ≠ Hates
Very different implications here

Jenny is hurtin for a squirtin

Based Skeeeup split LeShannon's ass in half on that opening segment.
>LeBlocked graphic at the bottom of the screen
Based FS1 graphics guy

He's right again though

How does he keep doing it?

You're not from Cleveland are you. Literally nobody in Cleveland thinks this. Cleveland is a football town, always has been. Baker and the Browns win one super bowl here and it wont even be close.

What the fuck would you know you crooked toothed british faggot.

see

It's called being based.

keep moving the goalposts dumdum

Agreed. Cleveland is 100% football first. Lebron will be an after thought if they ever won one, hell even make it to one. CleveAnon herer

ya grinch

Attached: baker pepe.png (420x415, 10K)