This is the worst commissioner in sports

This is the worst commissioner in sports

Attached: 1024px-Adam_Silver_(15847004771).jpg (1024x756, 138K)

no one cares also lose weight

Looks like a Nazi desu

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1524711657_592558_1524711930_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 48K)

ummmm adam silver is actually JEWISH

Hiding in plain sight, eh

TEN (10) sunbelt teams

Attached: Gary-Bettman-smile.jpg (620x350, 26K)

*blocks u're path*

Attached: gill-deb.jpg (620x400, 79K)

You are literally barneyfag at this point

Thats not Goodell

WELCOME TO THE LEAGUEEE.... MEXICO CITY

He's legitimately the best and I have no idea how you can disagree

I didn't know Goodell forced a team to fire its GM and hire his puppet as a replacement because they exposed just how broken the league system is.

Fuck david silver
Unfairly targeted hinkie and the sixers

Hinkie deserved it. you can't tank that blatantly and think nothing was coming to you.

They should've at least fined him or taken away a draft pick instead of just firing him, or maybe the Sixers would rather fire him than lose an asset.

Fuck off hinkie followed the rules
Change the rules if you dont like it
To compound the error, silver replaced him with the clown show that is the colangelos
Those crazy entitled nepotistic douches were much worse than hinkie with the fake twitter accts

>you can't tank that blatantly
Well now you can't, but there was absolutely nothing precluding it in the rules. It's akin to doing something that everyone agrees is bad, but isn't illegal; then an authority decides that since it is bad, you should be punished as if it was illegal, rather than legislating a law making it illegal so that you have a chance to change your behavior.

Goodell is unironically only hated by roasties and normies because he doesn't care about muh domestic violins and massholes because the Patriots got caught cheating and were punished for it. If you hate him you're probably a worthless numale piece of shit and a puppet. I'm not even saying he's good but Silver tripled the amount of teams that tank, just look at the fucking Lakers right now. Obviously tanking even with 30+ wins. The Kings are the only team outside of the playoffs even playing to win right now. Everyone else is tanking, aside from the Magic and Hornets, who are so close they have a realistic chance to make it. and his obsession with tanking caused it, the league is fucking unwatchable.

Hockey sucks anyway

What the fuck is a commissioner?

Nein, according to my eugenics book he has to go into the oven

>ruins your winter olympics

Attached: g07ptmz805my.jpg (590x450, 41K)

sorta like zuck & facebook

silver isnt even bad enough with the tanking, fining teams for lineups he doesnt like and forcing GMs to quit. add onto that how he clearly doesnt give a single fuck about making the actual product better and only cares about stuff related to advertising and political bullshit and he's probably the worst commissioner of all time

hes just lucky he commissions a league where the fans dont care at all about how unwatchable the actual league is and only care that their favorite players are scoring huge numbers of points

You're dumb.
The NFL will be a flag football league because of him

>commissioner has the impossible situation of trying to decide what to do when players are literally dying due to the sport and suing the league for nearly a trillion dollars because of it
>DURR HE'S RUINING DA LEAGUE BY MAKIN IT SAFER

>things that never happened
>WHAT AN IMPOSSIBLE SITUATION
Football was fine for 50 years until s.o.y.fags like you came along to defend this retarded shit

broken clocks are right twice a day

>things that never happened

the NFL was literally sued for three quarters of a billion dollars by families of former players due to concussions they sustained during their careers, it isnt me defending it you fucking autistic mongoloid.

>NFL sued for $800 million by dead players because of concussions
>tons of current players saying they won't let their children play because of the violence
>youth football participation plummeting due to concussion and injury risk

>DURRRRRRRR DAT NEVER HAPPENED U ONIONS LIBKEK FAGGOT

I would play pro football and get CTS for half the minimum NFL salary

>having hereditary Jewish positions in your national sports administrations
JUST

desu NFL players knew they’d get fucked up playing the sport one way or another, no sympathy fucks given