Key matches
21/03 Belgium-Russia
22/03 Portugal-Ukraine
23/03 Malta-Faroe Islands
24/03 Netherlands-Germany
25/03 Portugal-Serbia
26/03 Switzerland-Denmark

Can you guess your starting 11 lads?

Attached: 15437538477443.jpg (990x557, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

transfermarkt.co.uk/meintm/traumelf/meintm//neu/1
youtube.com/watch?v=hcArPIarRns
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as theres 10 pacey black men and a white keeper, I'm happy

Absolute state of that group G

>Euro qualifiers
Yikes

For me it's Finland Topping Group J

We play Gibraltar and Georgia 1st.
I don't really care.

leave van dyke to me

Attached: 8845E3BC97C70D60C34725312D8D0B3B.jpg (1363x2048, 1M)

>iceland
>turkey
>albania
>moldova
>andorra

Attached: .jpg (499x481, 28K)

>international break
yikes
people actually watch this crap ? Country football is lame garbage, excluding the major tournaments.

Remake of 98'-00' incoming

Attached: it's_euro.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>Can you guess your starting 11 lads?
Something like this probably

Attached: 11.jpg (341x440, 52K)

can we beat portugal
i mean surely we can at least hope judging by the performances of tadic, jovic, matic and a few other players recently

your attack is stacked

Armenia is not europe

I hope Jovic gets to start, but knowing our coach that won't happen.
I'm feeling like they will lose both games, maybe get one cheeky draw.
Our defense is trash, he will start old shitter Rukavina in both games.

tic toc armenia

Attached: 0643d2af.png (600x578, 66K)

will we ever have a decent rb again

I wonder how Scotland will finish fourth this time?

I just hope we won't manage to slip to them somehow.

Only Gajic comes to mind, I think he could develop into a solid RB.
We could also use Milenkovic at that spot, he plays RB in Fiorentina sometimes.

wait a sec why wasnt nikola maksimovic called up?
injury or classic bullshit by our manager?

Bit nervous because we will have to do w/o both Lindelöf and Jansson.

any russian user with their player list ? i want to give myself an idea on how its gonna go since you are pretty much the only decent other NT to face

I hope we embarrass ourselves, apart from based Piątek and based Żurkowski. I hate this shit NT.

what about the gks

:^)

Attached: D1Xfu8wXQAAYvQ3.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

>Marinato Guilherme
quintessentially Russian

yikes
2-2 (with refball)
Is Finland strong on the wings or in the center?

Attached: greece.png (617x271, 12K)

I think Bernardo Silva and Zinchenko will be found having gay sex in the lockeroom prior to the match

you will lose 2-0. We actually have a pretty decent team now

Center

Grujic, Nastasic, Nik Maksimovic, Milivojevic, Ivanovic... all of them are not called because of manager bullshit.

didn't some guy recently retire at like 27yo because of your manager?

should go alright

Attached: D1sfk_0XgAEkMJr.png (1920x1080, 131K)

>half the squad injured
>most difficult matches against Poland and Israel right at the beginning
This is either going to go very well or very badly. If >we manage to perform, >we could be in the group's driver seat and cruise al the way to the end. Otherwise we'll just have to pop out the calculators again.

Trust me, you don't have anything to worry about. Unless Piątek will play, cause I doubt Żurkowski will play, the coach is probably gonna start that eternal prospect choker Zieliński over him.

No Russian named Sergei

Attached: 1492330826289.jpg (612x491, 30K)

We're playing the toughest games right off the bat as preparation for the Nations League, surely.

Are two Georgiy's fine for you?
Also Dzyuba's paternal name is Sergeievich if it counts.

hope it'll be interesting games

Based Milivojevic, he didn't really retire, he just doesn't want to play because Krstajic is our coach.
Nastasic and Ivanovic also. Our football association is totally fucked and corrupted.

I think both Poland and Austria are in a similar situation. The NL campaigns were shit, and there is a lot of uncertainty about the true level of the teams and the quality of the coaching setup. I honestly have no idea who is supposed to score goals in this team, and just hoofing it up to Arnautovic won't be enough for an entire qualification cycle.

Imo you guys have the inverse problem, with Lewandowski, Milik and Piatek all in hot form, but no way to fit all 3 into a team.

inb4 the Bald man fuck something up with a meme tactic like how against Switzerland he decided to put mertens as a false 9

How come Poland never amounts to anything with such a batch of good players? Genuinely curious

I like the first name Artiom, like the hero of Metro 2033.
As long as the game is better than the last time we faced each other(friendly before WC when you scored 3 goals out of nowhere at the end of the game)

Yeah, and Alaba isn't in great form either. Is there anyone who could fuck us up apart from Arnautović? And who would you play if you were a coach? Lewandowski and Piątek or Milik and Piątek? Cause you gotta play Piątek, right?

>Mirallas was still in the team at the time

no Wonder i forgot that friendly , god that this guy was shit

We have a choker mentality since 2002. After we didn't choke for once (which was when we got into the quarterfinals at Euro 2016) we played well for awhile, everything was fine but then we choked again like a bitch at WC 2018. It all came tumbling down, the coach got fired, some of the players haven't been called up since then. I don't know how it's gonna go now, but I'm not an optimist to put it lightly. We have good strikers, but there's no one to hoof them ball to, we lack any good midfielders (apart from Żurkowski, but he's young). I mean, Krychowiak plays in fucking Locomotiv now and he used to be the big thing.

The things that make me hopeful are that both Baumgartlinger and Grillitsch are available in central midfield and that Hinteregger is in stellar form for Frankfurt. Alaba might not even be fit, so we might end up with Ulmer or Wöber at leftback.

I don't feel qualified to make a decision on Poland's strike force, but of the three strikers I like Milik the most, I think he's more complete than Piatek and less of an egomaniac than Lewandowski.

shit totally forgot about nast.
fucking hell all this team needs is a solid defence and our manager is basically denying any chance of that happening even though we have a handful of reliable names
FUN FACT
this is our managers first job as a main manager of any team
how we managed to score one victory in wc under him is well beyond me

Feel free to build a team. I just want Jogi out!

Looks easy enough
Feels good to be /elite/

Attached: D18D7B_WkAAZiAK.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

Gibraltar are a dangerous bunch, they proved to be the rising star during the same nations league

>le lose to top 25 ranked countries
Yeah im not watching this

Mitrooooooooooooooooo

Attached: 2.21691710-600x338.jpg (600x338, 53K)

>Marcel Halstenberg
Fucking who lmao
Honestly nothing here looks scary except for Reus and Sané

Jovic is better.

reality will hit you right in the face, i don't think that you can even reach the play off.
That will be a fair play since you sandniggers don't belong in Europe same for israel and Azerbaijan

The problem with Milik is, he doesn't play as good as he plays for Napoli sometimes. He used to when he scored goals against Germany or Nothern Ireland. But now he's choking a lot at the NT, wasting good chances, lacking that finishing. People make fun of him for that, and I think that got to him mentally. That's the main reason I'm putting Piątek above Milik. It's true that Piątek didn't play a lot at the NT, but when he did he already scored a goal. And he doesn't seem like a choker, like it makes much of a difference to him whether plays at NT or club.

It's time to recall the one season wonder Teodorczyk :d

Reaching the play-offs is out of our control, read the regulations mate

I know he'll come around begging to you take him back so he could score on some Belgian farmers, but believe me, don't do it. Don't believe his lies.

I don't need to know the playoff regulation since i'm italian

he scores important goal in Europa league too that season lol but yeah there's no chance he's coming back even though I liked yelling TEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO at the stadium

Based. I'm gonna cheer for Anderlecht a little now.

How is Zulj for Anderlecht btw? I used to be a big fan when he played for Sturm, but following the Belgian league is kinda hard. I mean Anderlecht is pretty disappointing this season anyway, but he seems to be starting most matches.

Horrible coaching and no will to change it.

The one good tactically well versed manager we had was Leo Beenhakker from 2006 to 2010, your countryman.
But Beenhakker publicly told the truth about the sorry state of Polish coaching and especially youth coaching. He told the truth about how some youth coaches working for the federation see the job as a dream job where they're being paid good money without doing much. They just show up to the trainings, do some pseudo work, always judge players by their physical prowess (manlets like Messi would be told to stop playing football by them) and that's it.
He also (rightfully) bemoaned that many executives in the federation only use their position to personally enrich themselves off Polish football.

The federation obviously didn't want to hear it and fired him, even though he genuinely wanted to help to improve our football.

Ever since they learned from their "mistake" of hiring a foreigner and from that point on only gave Polish managers the job who they know they can control.

Currently we now have a manager whose biggest accomplishments include being Blaszczykowski's uncle and leading some meme team to the Ekstraklasa (highest division in Poland). He literally didn't even win any national titles so far and now he is in charge of our national team.

We'll probably still qualify for the Euros because our quali group isn't too hard, but there we'll yet again crash and burn out of the group stage.

Welcome to Polish football, the one thing that got actually worse ever since communism got BTFO

t. Polish

That sounds pretty depressing desu. Hearing lots of stories about corrupt federations crippling national teams across Europe.

Beenhakker is a pretty great coach though, also got Tripadvisor & Trivago to the WC in 2006. Shame you have to settle for local nepotism hires now.

Didn't you miss the last major international competition?

Yes very disappointing season indeed..
He's not that good for now but it's hard to really judge this season since most of our players are underperforming. Also he's playing somewhat at the same position from our best player (who's injured) we'll see how they'll play together. Anyway we're in the playoff 1 and the important games start now so we'll see.

>six team group
>others get 5 teams
Wtf

A six team group is supposed to be an advantage since you're not playing against an elite 4 team

Any exciting players or prospects on the Sweden team? I remember really rating Forsberg when I was watching the Bundesliga but he was pretty poor at the WC

What will happen v What I want for the Finland game. Against Bosnia we'll probably park a bus with reserves.

Post yours
transfermarkt.co.uk/meintm/traumelf/meintm//neu/1

Attached: nt.png (918x618, 401K)

The format was strict and the CT was incompetent nonetheless during the qualification group we manage to win all the match losing one with Spain away and draw with Spain home. We would have qualified first in any other group, luck turn.
But before talking shit about last world cup qualification i dont remember if you sandniggers ever qualified to a world cup? Italy won the cup 4 times, i will surprise if armenia manage to qualify to a wc once.

All /elite/ teams were given 5 team groups so that we have a free summer to play our Nations League Final. The numbers left meant that one other country also got a 5 team group as well

Honestly, apart from Isak scoring some goals for Willem II, we have zero interesting prospects. Sweden's team is built as a unit, not any class individuals. The rest are mid to bottom table erdevisie/bundesliga/ligue 1 shitters.

Fucking Marcus Berg is still getting selected

I remember really rating Isak, he's big guy and a good target man, but I think he moved too early and just wasn't ready for Dortmund. He could stilll become a good player though

Albanian manager went to argentina and ask a guy from a team that is fighting for relegation to nationalize Albanian so they can use him.
They seem really desperated but if the guy ends up playing for albania then I would cheer for them. Cause those are redpilled tactics.

>not playing Movsisyan

He scored like 5 goals in a game in NL, tho it was against some part-time plumbers.

repeat of 2013 incoming

Attached: 1504003157427.jpg (812x497, 127K)

with Lukaku uncertain and Meunier now Wounded , martinez probably gonna try this

Attached: against russia.png (394x584, 247K)

Armenia is also doing something like that, they found a few Argentinian players who have Armenian roots.

They even took some blackie from Colombia of Armenian descent, redpilled moves 2bh.

Reminder we'll see at least one of the group Kosovo/Georgia/Belarus/Macedonia at the Euros, regardless their performances in this qualifying round.

probably gonna be macedonia , they had a good nation league

Is Denayer any good with Lyon ? I'd put Boyata instead of him.
I think it will be Hazard n°2 on the right instead of Castagne

Denayer is having quite a nice season yeah , so thats why i could see martinez may put him instead of boyata

Also no player from (or formed by) Brugge or Standard, nice

Attached: 12316456123564.jpg (550x567, 48K)

That's unfair for countries like Finland.

>No Brugge player
Vanaken is probably gonna have some play time knowing Martinez

Hasn't played for 5 months and doesn't have a club
Norberto Briasco might debut in an official game this week
Only one actually
Not at all, they were bad against us in both games and not impressive in the last game v Gibraltar, they just weren't as bad as us.
How is it unfair? Div C gave you
>more money
>even more money from Div B in next edition
>an easy play-off route (not as easy as D, but still a crutch)
>a higher pot in the draw
Most importantly money which is easily better than a higher chance of qualification.
You also had the chance to play in Div D but didn't use it. Referring to the game against Kosovo that you could've forfeited

Why? It's also guaranteed at least one of the group Finland/Norway/Scotland/Serbia will be on the next Euros. Win the play-offs and you're on the EC.

The league D spot is away from some country that deserves to be there more than those shitters.

holy based

Attached: 1552862848017.png (534x629, 56K)

>dad pretends he doesn't care about intl break
>Sweden match starts
>starts screaming and complaining about the manager and players constantly
Why do football fans do this? Why this pathetic charade? You can like both. You don't need to tip your fedora.

>tfw looking forward to the international break despite all the negativity
Can't wait for based Mitrovic to score a hat trick against Portugal lads

>inb4 ultra boring matches where France wins 1-0 with a cheeky Giroud or Griezmann goal and every opponents parks the bus for 90 minutes.

My dad does the same thing

That happens everywhere. People who never watch football suddenly become their NT biggest fans during an international tournament.

Serbia could be the next Belgium if they weren't all thugs.
Sure, it's great to have 2-5 thugs in your team but all of them is too much I think

Hopefully we beat Israel and Northern Macedonia to secure that third spot. If not we should just quit and play youngsters. We already lost Kampl and Oblak+Iličić will go next if we don't qualify

Attached: tB4BBBBAAAEEEEAAAQQQQAABEQ4wCBBAAAEEEEAAAQQQQAABBBDwuADhgMcHAM1HAAEEEEAAAQQQQAABBBBAgHCAMYAAAggggAAC (1031x758, 376K)

>2019
>vermaelen

Wheres Zinho? Martinez OUT

Attached: Zinho-Vanheusden.jpg (737x499, 103K)

b..but MUH BARCA

So is the league C spot unironically, probably the third play-off path too

Players are not the issue here, it's the shitheads in the football association.
Until that gets cleared and the corruption stops, we'll never make any meaningful results.

I honestly don't see Koeman playing like this (Memephis will probably play striker with Babel on the left wing), but I very much prefer Memphis as LW with a poacher up front. Shame Weghorst wasn't called up.
Van de Beek might be replaced by De Roon.

Attached: 0AAKLMi.png (424x601, 244K)

Batsuayhi will play of course

depend , martinez either start him or keep him on bench until second half to score a goal 5 minute after entering , thats the tactic with him

Is he good or are you memeing?

Looking at your group this is a key match. Russia is your main competitor. Beat them twice and you will likely win the group, so it would surprise me if you made a lot of changes in an important match like, so i think Bats will start since he’s been the main replacement for Lukaku.

>Sweden v Norway
is this the biggest rivalry of skandi teams? Or it's Sweden v Denmark?

Denmark vs. Sweden. They are about the same level and Norway is shit.

de Ligt is pretty based

Such was the wish of Jorge Mendes who rigs UEFA in our favour. Can't wait to win UEFA again.

Who's Switzerland's starting striker with Seferovic out?

>Armenia
>Europe

>singling out Armenia

For me, it's Liechtenstein.

Still SEETHING for 2014?

*cucks your national anthem*
youtube.com/watch?v=hcArPIarRns

Nothing personnel, rest of the worlders

Attached: 1518342282295.png (783x757, 745K)

Pls don't. I'm taking a qt to the match and I don't want the evening ruined by some serbian thugs.

Attached: luv.jpg (550x441, 41K)

Why no England Scotland Wales N. Ireland Gibraltar group?

Good luck Portubro

Attached: 1516526921556.png (657x527, 25K)

So is it the top two teams of each group that qualify?

Attached: 41C3BE66-EB77-4273-BBF4-3D9D76ADF1D4.jpg (750x1243, 270K)

Yeah, plus the four league winners (A, B, C, D) of the Nations League.

For me, this is the tournament Gibraltar finish 4th in their qualifying group and rise to the rank of 'below average'.

What happens if the winners of each nations’ league is also in the top two of the euro qualifiers group

The playoff spots go to the runners up of their respective leagues.

Out of the ones breaking into first team football? Svanberg in Bologna, Kulusevski in Atalanta, and Isak in Willem II are the main ones. There's also Gyökeres in Brighton. No real future GOAT or anything but some decent prospects here and there.

A Portuguesa is a really kino anthem not gonna lie

It should be a walk in the park for us, r-right guys?

come on you cannot be that bad...right italy bro , s..surely not qualifying in 2018 woke up the team ?

S-shut up, 2018 never happened it was just a psyop from france

Attached: 1550211415658.jpg (250x243, 60K)

Why are azerbaijan,kazakhstan, israel, turkey, cyprus etc conisdered part of europe? The latter three are all part of the traditional middle east

How does it work, if you are closeish to europe you can apply to joing uefa? Genuine question

from what i understood :
>Armenia , Georgia , Azerbaijan and Turkey : they joined cause they have a small part of land in geographical europe and because ex-ussr countries
>Cyprus : is pretty seen as culturaly european cause of how long it was in european hands
>Kazakhstan : was in the AFC and joined UEFA cause of the same rule as turkey with a small part of land in europe geographicaly
>Israel : only allowed to join cause the AFC arab nations pretty much boycotted them

>isreal

they probably paid big money for join uefa, also cyprus is the last bastion of europe, we fought for cyprus and we won for cyprus against the fucking muslims, the mere fact that Cyprus is free triggers the Ottomans, mindful of the battle of Lepanto.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Lepanto

>Azerbaijan andKazakhstan: Were part of the Soviet Union, which was in UEFA. When Soviet broke up, UEFA allowed them to stay.

Israel : Arabs kicked them out of AFC. UEFA felt sorry for them and allowed them to join.

Turkey: Has a tiny territory in Europe, which make them eligible to join.

Cyprus: Has a siginificant Greek population. Culturally European as well.

Not a big fan of Dumfries desu, I think Koemand should give Hateboer another chance, and play de Roon instead of Donny

hope she touches ur willy mate x

I fucking hate international break, no football games for 2 weeks

just kill me

Shaqiri's out for Switzerland and they've called up Mbabu in his place. Seems like an odd choice for a replacement, but maybe they plan on changing system without him there and having Lichtsteiner as a right Centreback

>i now remember Ljalic
how come he starts over SMS?

at this point a squad consisting of players missing from our NT squad is actually better than the squad itself

I agree, but Hateboer didn't get called up. The only RB options are Dumfries and >Tete

Can't wait to win the next euro.
Back to back champions.

Attached: 249.png (662x685, 322K)

holy shit I was thinking the same thing
didn't Continente used to sell tickets for like 5€? I only see tickets going for 30€

You can get a discount on continente if you got their card, I think. Unfortunately, mom doesn't shop at the sonae jew.

Oh boy, I can't wait for some more disappointing losses. On the other hand, it's not like club football is any different for >us...

I'd have to drive 10 mins to my nearest one since I'm from Cascos de Rolha, I'll probably check it out though
qt is a sportingfag so I doubt she'll want to go though

>qt is a sportingfag so I doubt she'll want to go though
Qts don't care about that shit. After all it's the NT aka "clube das gajas". My qt is also a lizard and she doesn't care whether the match is in Luz or Alvalade.

How true is this?

Why do England, Scotland and N. Ireland count as separate countries in footy? Shouldn't it be a United Kingom NT?

We have the worst coaches you can get. Some from 4chin who played football manager for few years would do better than our coaches.

Holy shit, bookies think we're the favorites in the upcoming game

That was just my guess, and Ljajic is way better at that position, SMS is more of a CM.

pic related, this will most likely be our lineup tomorrow vs Germany, we're missing a lot of key players.

Attached: 111.jpg (343x445, 54K)

im scared,i think denmark will fuck us up ):

Injuries and someone thought it's good idea to leave Eremenko out of team and take some Finnish league shitters. The defense is horrible.

Soon

Attached: 7fe34f0b647968cefce15e13979a6b35e850ea8290f0d7b791416f3d4c0dbc66.png (785x757, 13K)

we will bounce back in october dont worry :D

itll be entertaining regardless of the outcome

WORLD SUPER LEAGUE
>England
>Portugal
>Netherlands
>Switzerland
>Croatia
>Spain
>Poland
>France
>Belgium
>Italy
>Czech Republic
>Ukraine
>Germany
>Denmark
>Wales
>Sweden
>Austria
>Iceland
>Russia
>Bosnia&Herz

38 games every season for each team.

-Iceland
-Czech Republic
-Austria
+Brazil
+Argentina
+Uruguay/Serbia

if we're sticking with the 442
>Strikers
pretty even but let's give it to the NT because pukki
>wings
even
>midfield
both actually p. good (no depth though) but the non-NT takes it
>fullbacks
non-NT wins and it's not even close
>cbs
even, but maybe non-NT
>gk
thank god we have hradecky

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Football_Association_Board

>cyprus
>traditional middle east
t. gokhan

Our players are good again. Maybe best they've been in a couple years and what? And we have a far bellow average manager. A successful team that doesn't have the luxury of having a neverending stream of world class players need a perfect storm to get anywhere. We don't have that.

>group D
>group E
$10 says one of the favorites there are gonna choke

This is so untrue if the transfermarkt values are even remotely close to reality, they can't be wrong about everyone.

Not so long ago Armenia had many players that weren't invited to the NT but the fans were sure that they would elevate the team to the next level, dream rosters with like 5 or 7 non-NT players were posted everywhere and people used to jerk off to that shit. The ones who didn't jerk off to that just stated that it is delusional to think about that, that it's too good to be true and is sadly never going to happen for reasons.
Interestingly when almost all of them got finally invited they were invited in small packs, the first two got invited and everyone learned the real strength of those players, but they kept on hyping the rest, when two of the rest got invited they kept on hyping up the rest of the rest. They didn't even learn their mistakes up to this day.

What he said is true is he's talking about players that are retired from national team such as Hetemaj, Ring and Moisander, injured players Pohjanpalo and Uronen + Moren and Eremenko that were not invited.

>Benteke
>Meunier and Lukaku dead since that call up

Martinez is fucked

Attached: Martinez callings for Qualifiers.jpg (568x936, 329K)

The annihilators of Azerbaijan.

Attached: croaz.jpg (686x276, 26K)

And Moisander is the only one permanently retired. Ring is probably returning someday, Hetemaj maybe if needed or if his workload at his club is lowered.