Today is Valencia's centenary, say something nice about them

Today is Valencia's centenary, say something nice about them

Attached: Valencia CF-ESP 100 Anos.png (907x907, 351K)

I like their oranges

Eagles>bats

I really enjoyed this team.

Attached: 27AC85B3-8A1D-47ED-987E-13297C19C58E.jpg (456x500, 161K)

based juanin mata

You now remember Vicente Rodriguez, Aimar, Morientes, Mendieta, Kily Gonzales etc etc.

I like the logo

>glass knees Aimar
>Mor-dientes

I remember piojo lopez, angloma, djukic and a bunch of others internationals, now Valencia is just taking scraps from other teams.

l remember kily trying to heem someone mid game. against bilbao l think

>sell half of Spain's golden generation because of stadium debt
>the stadium doesn't get built anyway

>sack Benitez, Quique and Emery
>they all win european titles shortly afterwards

Fucking kek

You now remember Mista

The stadium meme still hurts, there is/was no need for a new stadium, fuck Nou Mestalla and fuck Manuel Llorente

What are the plans for it now? Will they torn down what they managed to build or will they insist on building that soulless thing.

I remember when you used to be good.

why do they have a bat

lot's of bat caves in valencia

It's supposed to be ready for the 2021/22 season, last year they made a deal with Deloitte iirc

>build stadium
>overspend on meme shit like wood interior
>have to reduce size by 20,000 despite having the framework for 80,000
>lose the potential income of 20,000 seats
>delayed by 12 years (10 years since first completion date)
What a joke. In England, new stadiums are so rare due to how little space we have in cities that they get done soon as possible. Such a shame the local councils are gay because they refuse certain sizes unless the team also upgrades transport infrastructure (Arsenal for example couldn't have a 70,000 seater because they'd have had to upgrade the trainstation). Though I think there is expansion potential. 60,000 isn't enough for a London club. 80,000 is about right.

I remember them being good in the late 90s/early 2000s. Did they ever win la liga or was that just deportivo?

Won La Liga twice with Benitez, 6 league titles overall

Why is Valencia as a city and region so underrated?

Everybody just goes to either Barcelona/Costa Brava/Catalonia or Marbella/Malaga/Sevilla/Andalusia on the mainland, but the Valencia region in between tends to get entirely ignored even tho it's quite comfy.

You now remember the following players:
>vicente
>baraja
>juaquin
>canizares
>morientes
>miguel
>del horno
>marchena
>albelda
>albiol

What about their new stadium?

David Villa is very good and extremely underrated.

what other teams have choked in the CL final two years in a row?

because arsenal tube station is a death trap and there are too many houses around the area for any bigger station

Yeah it is a death trap and a new station was possible but it was tens of millions which they didn't want to cover. If whatever the owners name is won't pay for transfers he won't pay for a train station upgrade that would take a decade to pay off. He should do because 80,000 seater would be capacity ever week.

You mean the europa league-copa del rey double winner?

You forgot to mention that they are the Uefa SuperCup and Spanish SuperCup winners

>a fucking bat

It's a bat an athlete?

did they ever murder that Pellegrino guy

Angulo, Baraja, Mista, Ayala, Pellegrino, Cañizares, Albelda, Salva Ballesta, etc.

Attached: boomer dab.gif (680x435, 135K)

>because they refuse certain sizes unless the team also upgrades transport infrastructure

Based. Football is a parasite on the taxpayer.

most fickle fanbase in spain

But that's Betis user

Nicely wish Valencia to fuck off and lose all tournaments.

t. Krasnodar fan

>t. doesn’t give a cr*d

A bat is the symbol of the city.

Hope they get good again so La Liga isn't just lolbarcawins or lolrealwins every year

Happy Birthday, Valencia CF! :3

I remember a test match before a season some years ago vs them. We were mocking them for never winning 1 German championship in their whole history. Who knows? One day they might...

Finally someone with the correct opinion. Even more infuriating is that the police presence for football matches is paid for by the taxpayer too - ridiculous.

A fuckin bat

Happy Birthday, Valencia!

Attached: e16a90d30c858447efcd9ca154039995.jpg (736x934, 89K)

Torre Vieja (Alicante) is the quitaessential tourist spot in Spain since 60s. Down from Valencia is Sun & Beach & Raves. Castellon is underrated.