Reminder to join Supercoach and Herald Sun tipping

Supercoach code: 983015
Tipping code: 247481

Attached: afllogo.png (1200x686, 72K)

is

starting

soon

1st for Crows

Attached: Turdus-migratorius-002.jpg (1350x1024, 360K)

this pathetic thread will die like all your other attempts in the off season. /nrl/ runs au/sp/

this thread WILL last until the opening match

>>Yea Forums

what's going on with rhys palmer lads?

Former AFL star Rhys Palmer is reportedly “fighting for his life” after a motorbike accident in Perth on Saturday night.

The former Fremantle and Carlton player was riding in Perth with his partner on the back of the bike when they were hit at an intersection.

>'''''''''''star'''''''''''

“”””life””””

#OURCOMEBACKSTORY

Attached: joedaniher.jpg (217x232, 8K)

You getting BTFO of /cric/ is my lock of the week

this is the post

Haven't been home in 10 years. How are our bombers these days, have people finally given up giving us shit about the doping?

only sad cunts are still doing the "drugs" slur, every normal person has moved on from it.

nice

Attached: bombers essendope.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

case in point

can't see us lose a game this year

Attached: 23.jpg (307x265, 14K)

What position do you play?

first round

Attached: brisbane?.png (598x600, 437K)

Who we got? R1

tiges
pies
dees
crows
doggies (risky)
eagles
saints
da dons
freo

every game will be a one sided blowout and the AFL will immediately switch back to the hold rules

ah yes because there were never blowouts last season

can't see the dogs winning

for me it's
tigers
pies
dees
hawks
swans
eagles
saints
dons
norf

why do people expect the crows to do better this season
there was never even a resolution to all that cult pre season stuff, players and staff will divide and turn on each other again under any kind of pressure

>tf
>tp
reported to ICE ;^)

both Adelaide teams will be fringe on the 8
Screen cap this, get it tattooed

so true
dees, gws, hawks, geelong and someone else (sydney, north or da dons) will place higher

Do the Eagles statistically have a lower chance of winning the premiership this year? Statistically you are much more likely to win one premiership and not multiple in a given time frame.

tigers
woods
elitemons
crows
swans
Lions
Saints
Dons
North (why tf are freo favourites)

>North (why tf are freo favourites)
Fremantle finally have key forwards + North are short on key defenders

Though if Tarrant plays I'd still give North the edge

Tarrant is an alt-right terrorist mate

>Fremantle finally have key forwards
who
>North are short on key defenders
who

No, statistically they are more likely. Even if the chance of b2b is low, there are 18 teams and the odds of going b2b are greater than 1/18 statistically speaking.

ate norf
ate tarrant
ate racists
ate special needs

love souf melbourne
love me swans
love plugger

simple as

yeah but even before the 2018 season they still had a higher than 1/18 chance at the premiership
the question is whether the chance at the beginning of 2018 was higher than now. probably not

Xth for da dons

In an ultimate footy comp, got the first draft pick. Whose good lads? Please help.

Zac Clarke

Majak Daw is ELITE

Wylie buzza

Jesse Hogan out against >norf

Anyone else having problems with the AFL live app? Total crapshoot as to whether it will work well or not, or at all. Didn't have any problems last year.

pozzed sport

This is the post.

Attached: 1495801813429.png (327x367, 17K)

goodnight bump

this guy gets it

Night /afl/ :)

>telstra blocking Yea Forums
FUCK lads everything else is next
/afl/ on deceased before the season has started watch

>Fremantle finally have key forwards
Not anymore, kek

Quick rundown on how USA!'s big strong boy is doing?

Has he improved, is he going to be playing this year?

Off hours bump

Because they still won 12 games last year with all the off-field drama and injuries. They also seem to have a very friendly fixture.

lol

Attached: crows.jpg (774x381, 102K)

PIE GODS LADS. PIE GODS.

Attached: erwsdf3e44.jpg (480x480, 41K)

PIE GODS.

FOREVER.

PIE GODS.

Attached: a49159b17566798b0b18f11398b6893e.jpg (1024x768, 63K)

please watch our sport twain
Ronaldo = buddy franklin fyi

did you pull that line from an afl article, sure I’ve read that already
awful argument, as I said there was never a real resolution to it, pyke was exposed as weird and arrogant and he never owned up to it, tex will continue evolving into a massive sook. Eddie will drop this year as well

bump

has he learned to handpass yet?

>Fremantle's lauded recruitment of Jesse Hogan for 2019 has been thrown into chaos on the eve of the AFL season after the superstar forward missed a club training session on Sunday due to "poor alcohol choices".
>Dockers football general manager Peter Bell said Hogan would not be available for selection for the club's round one match against North Melbourne this Sunday after a long drinking session on Saturday left him unable to take part in important match simulation training with the main playing group the next day.
ohnonono

>In their diabolical 2018 – marred by injuries to the Crouch boys and Rory Sloane and from player dissent that followed a cultish camp – the Crows still managed to win a dozen games. This year, they’ve been handed a generous fixture, have few injuries thus far, and will regain Brodie Smith. I believe they’re primed to make the top four.
kek make up your own opinions, don’t just parrot the age
even this argument that they “managed” to win a dozen games is grim, they should’ve done better

thriving community

iggs

specifically, the yellow peril iggs guernsey

Attached: 335856E000000578-0-image-a-11_1461107534865.jpg (634x951, 138K)

ronaldo is shit

also lol

Help lads my mobile network is blocked but thankfully my home internet isnt

give it time, Aus IPs look to want to block everything in relation to Yea Forums - expect this place to be dead for the season opener tomorrow.

>Telstra, Vodafone and Optus have all confirmed they are actively blocking Australian customers on their networks from accessing websites that hosted the Christchurch terror video.
>None of the three telcos would say which sites had been blocked. The blocks are temporary and will be lifted when the footage is removed. The decision was made independently by telcos following industry-wide discussions, without any direction from law enforcement or the courts.
>Facebook and Twitter were not targeted, despite hosting the video.
>Guardian Australia understands this is because they are taking active steps of their own to remove the material from their pages. Many mainstream media outlets have also shown the video on their site, including News.com.au, which remains accessible.
fucking bullshit
do they think 4channel isn't making efforts to remove the video? it would've been shared 100x more on Facebook and Twitter

I have broadband with Optus and my mobile network is Telstra. I couldn't access Yea Forums by changing DNS on my home internet, but it works when using my mobile data. Seems like Optus' ban may be more difficult to get around

How are you guys all posting?

Also can someone post a link to /aco/ for me please.

It seems some ISPs haven't fully implemented a block yet, I guess it's a little touch and go so people can post now but it feels like the site could be blocked at any time.

Tomorrows night should be a corker, just too bad there might not be any of us here to actually discuss it

Footys on thursday bruh, hopefully its all settled by then.

>richmondwinslol
>corker

vodaphone hasn’t blocked blue boards at all while /pol/ is still banned
bit weird how they’re the only one clued in and making the distinction between /pol/ and the rest of Yea Forums, afaik all the telecoms met and agreed to enforce these bans so it’s weird that they’re out of synch

was on /pol/ all weekend, yesterday, and today, i now just got blocked lmao

based saxon

>A cryptocurrency trader who counted accused drug trafficker and former AFL coach Mark "Bomber" Thompson as a former client is the subject of Supreme Court action after investors lost more than $20 million.
>The halcyon days of the bitcoin boom are a distant memory for Stefanos Papanastasiou, 39, who is being sued by property developer Savvas "Sam" Alexiadis. Mr Alexiadis claims in legal documents he is owed more than $2.7 million, while a string of other disgruntled clients are set to launch civil action.
>Mr Thompson, who was charged with trafficking ecstasy and methamphetamine in May last year, is understood to have invested more than $1 million with Mr Papanastasiou, who traded bitcoins and ethereum tokens on behalf of several prominent business figures and lawyers.

Yea Forums will never be the same without you fuckers

lol tho