/mls/ general - SPRING BREAK edition (wog+ayy 50 cents extra)

>Saturday, 3/23
FC Dallas vs Colorado Rapids, 5:30pm EST
NY Red Bulls vs Orlando City, 7:30pm
Philadelphia Union vs Columbus Crew, 7:30
LAFC vs Real Salt Lake, 10:30

>Sunday, 3/24
New England Revolution vs FC Cincinnati, 4pm

>USL
www.uslsoccer.com/usl-schedule
>NWSL
www.nwslsoccer.com/schedule
>A-League
a-league.com.au

Previous:

Attached: spring_break.jpg (800x445, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JameCoban/status/1108160392973430784
mlssoccer.com/post/2019/03/19/warshaw-move-right-back-tyler-adams-could-be-unleashed
twitter.com/HoustonDynamo/status/1108775429039685633?s=19
mlssoccer.com/post/2019/03/21/armchair-analyst-projected-xi-context-us-national-team
livetv.sx/dex/eventinfo/780536_usa_ecuador/
espn.com/watch/
nashvillesc.com/news_article/show/1006091
twitter.com/TheNutmegNews/status/1108885119794733056
twitter.com/MNUFC/status/1109127222688997376
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Le 32 year old hustles hard but is not very talented and plays murderball Honduran prospect man
Can Espinoza fuck off permanently. Also Diego Rubio dabbing on SKC is perfect crow for Vermes to eat. Fucking retard.

Attached: marchtothegoal.png (1499x1209, 2.15M)

3rth for de Boer IN

Attached: 8747970.jpg (1232x1442, 626K)

>we live in the age of Piatti

Attached: 1524068772707.png (352x549, 50K)

He's the perfect player for their pacebaby counterattack style

>Atlanta season ticket holders

Attached: 1529551868361.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

>Le 26 year old Hungarian hairlet that payed at the same Hungarian club as Peter Vermes
Botond gets beat and subsequently fouls on every play he's involved in.

I'm objecting to that one seeing DOOP only tied

>Tim Melia deserves to be called up to the national tea-

Last year's collage could have been better with more OC. Hopefully this year's comes out better, gotta see where to host the public folder though, meant to find a good site for that over the off season.

Attached: crapids3.jpg (1130x618, 458K)

>Geriatric Tim Howard
Why doesn't he just retire, dudes? He didn't even make any attempt at that ball lulz

Crapids are still paying.

Attached: Doyle cat.jpg (1180x1500, 490K)

underrated

Sounds like a chris-chan tweet.

is this real

The attendance this week has been shit. All the stadiums look empty with the except of Cincy, DC and LAG. What gives?

its cold outside

Not an excuse. Handegg fans go outside in much colder weather.

Crappy fans desu.

Bumping this

Attached: doyle cat real.jpg (1182x1766, 579K)

fatlanta had a big crowd, as usual

Is Memo Rodriguez elite?

When will the Quakes be relegated to USL?

never ;)
single entity bitch

Attached: lew-wolff.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>soon

Attached: 1534551481010.png (300x150, 53K)

apparently some retarded larping gsu tryhards ran up on the like 9 quakes fans at the game and stole this one poor autists banner and then all got arrested. they had already had their supporters group status revoked and their numbers are small (even though they themselves are all fat), but I hope they actively keep them out now.

i'm getting used to the thought of eventually just watching games alone in the stadium.

Relocate all mls 1.0 and 2.0 teams that have shit attendance. Problem solved.

I wonder they there is unusual amount of Costa Rican in Yea Forums. They were American all along

Attached: sp 49656855.png (1094x599, 70K)

>letting fat "people" steal your things

why are New Yorkers such fucking disgusting subhumans and what is the answer to the "New York Question"?

Super underrated player tbqh

How do we fix RSL?

Attached: where all the ink went.png (1068x1068, 737K)

We don't. We save based Petke, and then watch them crumble and die.

I
WANNA DISKERUD ALLLL NIGHT
AND PARTY EVERY DAY!

move them to a state where it's legal to fuck

>this shit again

That Reddit dude crying about his banner was hilarious. I love based GSU.

It's gonna be a good season, I can feel it.

Attached: Seattle_Sounders_FC.png (696x1024, 117K)

Oh wow, they stole a banner? So badass. I wish I was as cool as these Ultras.

gsu = garden state ultras = jersey trash not ny

Unironically because it's a city run by Jews.

Attached: the line.jpg (1264x711, 172K)

Really wish someone would make a Shooting Stars meme of Brad Guzan falling back into the goal

>Sells out all your tickets for a friendly

Attached: IMG_20190318_112940.jpg (946x2048, 368K)

>Latest ticket sales for #USMNT friendlies:
>Ecuador Thursday in Orlando: 12,000
>Chile next Tuesday in Houston: 10,000

SUM charges more so no one attends and then they can justify low MLS crowds as "no one likes soccer here"

have they decided who gets stadiums in the US yet?

True but these promos are pretty good for what they are.
USWNT could use these numbers agaisnt against them in their little court case they got.
Not yet from what I heard but Houston should be a shoe in aside from the pitiful Dynamo attendance with all the Liga MX fans here.

Attached: IMG_20190318_113136.jpg (946x2048, 294K)

I wanted to go to a copa america game at levi's and it was like $90 for nosebleeds even for a non-US game

I mean, if good Houston tickets were $50, and nosebleeds were like $15 would they get 22k regularly?

So has Dick in-Butt been any good so far? Enough to justify his butthurt over not going to Europe?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

PLAY *CLAP* YOUR *CLAP* KIDS *CLAP*

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 2.56.08 PM.png (1268x1482, 334K)

Reminder that Brenden Aaronson is the Truth

Attached: guzan_1.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

i like him bc when the commentators say his name it sounds like "n bomb"

>RSL

Attached: 20190313_210554.jpg (4032x1960, 2.17M)

What's the best MLS team ever and why is it LA Galaxy?

Are you talking about the best team overall, or the best single-season team of all time? Because if you're talking about the latter, I have a different team for you...

Attached: name my band.jpg (1999x1997, 479K)

thanks man keep spreading the energy drink gospel

Attached: ss+(2019-03-18+at+04.05.07).png (338x324, 12K)

Based CHADcano

Attached: Jesse Gonzalez.jpg (660x371, 64K)

>One Italian flop
>One literal who
>Two US Shitters
shit champions desu
nothing beats the GOAT MLS Team
>US GOAT Landycakes
>one of the best English players Becks
>Irish GOAT Keano
>based Penedo
how did any team compete? oh wait they didn't

Beating the best teams consecutively > beating up on Philadelphia a few times

i agree, i still wish we could beat philly once in a while though

Penedo and Beckham never played together

if you know Doyle personally, please show him this

Attached: doylecat.jpg (1208x2046, 781K)

>fatlanta in the first 35 minutes against the union:
>zero shots
>7 successful forward passes in the attacking third
What did Frank de Bore mean by this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 5.09.13 PM.png (1310x1428, 978K)

look i appreciate that the league puts out a 50 min recap show right after the games, in theory its a good idea, but they manage to make it unwatchable. charlie davies has actually upgraded from a car crash to a trainwreck, he sounds like its his first time speaking english every time he opens his mouth.

Winnipeg Valour just signed Michael Petrasso

LGTSS
>Portland

he's actively trying to get fired

>#USMNT coach Gregg Berhalter confirms that Tyler Adams will be used as a right back his camp, with usual RB DeAndre Yedlin on the wing.

to that user who called me stupid for saying this was gonna happen: yeah nah fuck off cunt

Zero (0) MLSC ups

>Tfw I use Adams as a RB for Liverpool in FIFA

Am I the next Klopp?

New coach, same issue (though it's worse now without Almiron). They can't break down an organized defense. They're only good in transition, but their midfield has no ability to win balls, so they're only successful sitting way deep. They're like Montreal but with expensive over-hyped players.

T.b.h. I don't hate it. Obviously he's a better CM, but we have a lot more depth there than at fullback.

all of their success the last two years went out the window when Tata left

>Pulisic as a 10 (didn't work under Arena)
>Yedlin on the wing (Klinsmeme tried this, didn't work)
>Adams as RB.
Yeah fuck off. Can you take this retard back, Columbus?

Is he really going to play Puli as a 10? That makes me mad. There are several young American CAMs he could develop in time for 2022.

I'm surprised he want to play Yedlin as a winger. He's the type of fullback he likes to use, like Afful in Columbus.

Bercuckler is unironically going to use Fagley and Trapp as DMs, fucking embarrassing. And there were Doylefags here who thought this bald Guardiola wannabe fraud was a good hire

Attached: why.png (760x839, 760K)

Yeah he said in one of his press conferences that he views him as a 10 for this camp with the players they have

Reminder that this gets you a job as SUMafia's number 1 national team coach.

Attached: 15086230561.png (1383x719, 55K)

>develop in time for 2022
Why can’t they convince kids like this to play for the ninja turtles?

Attached: 46EDC5F7-BDA8-4321-834C-D01049175476.png (140x200, 34K)

because our youth program is a fucking mess

Because SUM wants to market mediocre wh*toid trash like Jordan Memeis and Corey Baird.

Why wouldn't they want hispanics when they make up like 20% of the population, and probably like 50% of the soccer-playing population

Because US Soccuck are a bunch of insecure wh*toids. They think calling up any trash MLS wh*toid will give the team a better image when in fact all they do is fuck up easy world cup qualification and choke to island shitters.

Your obsession with this narrative is kind of silly

t. Bootlicker

That's not at all true, a whitewashed USMNT squad would look bad, especially for a league as PC as MLS wants to be

mexico is a much better marketing/endorsement opportunity unless you're convinced you're soccer lebron.

I imagine all athletes at even the level of a promising mls player are basically run by a weird entourage.

Business idea: black USMNT vs. white USMNT vs. chicano USMNT, winner represents the US at the World Cup

Don't scare all the white kids here.
This isn't new, just how the AYSO was founded in Torrance because all the middle class and up white kids couldn't cut it against the ethinic teams thriving in Los Angeles. Just imagine where we could have been if it never was founded and if the sport didn't die with the first NASL.

"No"

Attached: don ovan.jpg (1000x464, 47K)

Fucking casuals everywhere

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.47.19 PM.png (1270x754, 150K)

Oh god, this will make a great meme

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 7.49.14 PM.png (1278x252, 61K)

(((The Athletic)))

I see absolutely no way it can backfire

>DUDE LET'S TAKE ARGUABLY THE BEST PLAYER CURRENTLY AND PUT HIM IN A SPOT WHERE HE'S LESS EFFECTIVE AND IMPACTS LESS OF THE GAME

>Lancuck Basednovan

wh*Toids would be BTFO like always

>Basednovan
based

>false RB
>QB
>Field Stretcher
>Playmaking centerback

Attached: IMG_20190311_204112.jpg (1536x2048, 371K)

Crew coaching

I bet you bitched about putting Fabian Johnson in at fullback in 2014 too

Why on god's earth should we want him if he doesn't want us?

based Florida gonna help /mls/ catch up with /ligamx/ in the teen thot race

Attached: ocscthot.jpg (681x800, 364K)

looks like lauren southern. can't tell these thots apart.

Attached: laurenscoot.png (1920x1080, 1.36M)

why don’t you make an /mls/ podcast so we can hear more about the ga... erm, hear more about the matches.

For me it's the Oakland Roots

Attached: Screenshot_20190318-235628~2.png (1080x1049, 659K)

>cuck isn't filtered but s o y still is
JUST

Literally who can stop us lads?

Attached: dabbinggary.jpg (1125x631, 470K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-000013~2.png (1080x1095, 866K)

>More than just a club

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-000101~2.png (1080x931, 401K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-000314~2.png (1080x1032, 581K)

And wouldn't be complete without my wife's son

Attached: IMG_20190319_000254.jpg (1366x2048, 225K)

the funny part about the Doyle made-up-positions is that its really just copying the insane babbling that Berhalter does

it's like they get taught to speak this way at MLS HQ

Regarding Adams at RB
>We want to use him as a right back that comes inside and stays wide. He won’t be in the back.
>We’ve seen him pulling away in central midfield sometimes with Red Bull and getting on the ball and being able to penetrate.
>He’s not going to be in the back. He’s going to be forward, at the top of the penalty box, or he’s going to be combining in the wide areas

theres a video of Gregggg after the briefing still talking with journos and it sounds like they are trying to figure out what the fuck he is actually saying and Greggg is frustrated trying to explain himself

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18-21-21-43-01.jpg (1080x1523, 333K)

Attached: >enhance.png (1085x690, 890K)

Literally nothing wrong with any of this, you autist

>magic of oakland

>*gets mugged and sees a hobo sleeping in a childrens park*

Jesus fucking cringe

He speaks in vague corporate buzzwords to make it seem like he knows what he's talking about when everyone knows Bercuckler is talking out of his ass.

>Literally nothing wrong with any of this, you autist

Attached: ohfkr4ijoo601.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

I kind of wonder. If he goes right back to 3-4-3 with the old fucks starting after seeing how much better the side looked when they shifted to 4 at the back and Parkhurst and Larentowicz off the field, he's asking for it.

What is the city of the United States, for the man who hates baseball, hates basketball, hates football, and hates hockey and he's just a soccer fan and he just likes MLS

remember that time USMNT would literally start a 5'7" keeper

>mfw a majority of us feel like fernando

Attached: mmhmmm.gif (298x298, 815K)

Probably Portland, unfortunately.

My city, I hate all those other sports.

I didn't think they had spergs in Costa Rica with internet access, but that 15-year-old shitsack posts that in literally every thread. He doesn't even want an answer, he just wants the attention mommy won't give him

Based logo still based.

Attached: seattle_reign.png (224x224, 5K)

im already on a knicks podcast and i only watch the red bulls but i would love more attention

>If Mormons aren't allowed to drink caffeine, why are the Red Bulls allowed to play at Real Salt Lake?

Attached: hmm.jpg (1600x1600, 105K)

Just imagine, shitposting /mls/ but in audio form, because it's not enough to just read the insights from lisa in a faggy inner voice.
But in all honesty, would probably subscribe if it happened. Make it a call-in show and even better.

>user from Yea Forumsuh, yuh on tyuhhe air, whats up user?

Attached: 1539060624803.png (601x399, 354K)

DURR HURR SACRAMENTO DESERVES A TEAM *click*

>mad because of >soon

i hate everything and wish i was fukkin dead
come to San Bernardino

>just read the insights from lisa in a faggy inner voice.
do you actually give tripfags individual voices

hyper yikes

>saying yikes

made you say it lol :^)

Literally the only thing Orlando is good at is having the best thot fans, don't @ me

A2L

Attached: Guzzmun_kindlephoto-2602855.png (140x116, 26K)

CanMNT update: Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich; Germany), Scott Arfield (Rangers, Scotland) and Will Johnson (Orlando City SC) will be replaced by Jay Chapman (Toronto FC), Liam Fraser (Toronto FC) and Kamal Miller (Orlando City SC)

Why

Injuries. Will Johnson has a concussion, Scott Arfield injured his quad, and Alphonso Davies allegedly tweaked his knee from celebrating with the knee slide after scoring with Bayern (seriously).

Reminder

Attached: Screenshot_20190212-184333~2.png (1080x786, 125K)

I know it's fun to make fun of Berhalter, but has any player ever bad-mouthed him or said his strategy was dumb, simple, or meaningless? As far as I can tell the guys that have played for him respect his tactical ability.

wat

While this is a stupid decision, tbf Yedlin is terrible at defending

It's easy work because there are only like 2 left out of more than a handful there used to be.

Every once in a while I consider making a trip, and then I hate myself for a few days

ebin

Attached: IMG_20190319_094352.jpg (1200x620, 94K)

guys Im scared

will puli still be good or will he turn into Adu 2.0?

Attached: 1523679819946.jpg (997x750, 160K)

>playing in Yurope
he's already trash, he couldn't even cut it in USL

Which MLS stadium would you most like to watch a match at? Other than your own, of course.

Portland seems pretty cool

skc was nice, rsl seems comfy

Unironically LAFChi

Next Adu, no. Will he be good? No. He’ll end up in the MLS in around 4-5 years and will be a good MLS player, but not a transcendent player on the world stage.

we've all been there, some may even have done it once or twice.

I can’t wait for an earthquake to sink California whole

hes got a chelsea contract, he'll wither away in europe until 31 when the rapids signn him

had i the money or job at an airline, i'd be like that energy drink fan that travels for every game.
been meaning to travel for the biggest rivalry >we have, just not pumped to be in a bus with supporter groups. who knows though, might finally pull the trigger this year.

No you fool. He could retire literally right this second and he would've had a better career than Adu. Pulisic is a regular player in a top 5 league, has played and scored in champions league for Dortmund (soon for Chelsea) and has done more in the NT.

Adu just played a few games for Benfica before being loaned to shitty teams in Greece, Turkey and Finland before going back to MLS.

What's Nippert stadium like for matches?

SKC, crowd numbers mean nothing, they look like they really suffer the game for every minute. portland has only one meme side you can time a watch to and atmosphere seems dead outside from that, atlanta has the numbers and "yay" but doesn't seem like a proper soccer atmosphere, the rest are dead.

flo valot, after missing last season with a torn left acl has revealed he tore his right acl on saturdays game after a challenge by san jose's judson.

will probably miss the whole season and that honestly might be a wrap for his mls days. thanks, unknown south american who will be in the league for one year.

Reminds of Pele van Anholt who the >lags signed in 2017.
>van Anholt signed with Major League Soccer club LA Galaxy on 12 July 2017. Pele played five games with LA Galaxy before tearing his MCL and ACL on August 29th, 2017 in a 3-0 loss to San Jose Earthquakes. His 2018 contract option was declined by the LA Galaxy on November 27th, 2017.

>Pulisic is a regular player in a top 5 league
Not true, at least not anymore. Last season he definitely was, but this season he was replaced as a starter by Jadon Sancho, which is why he moved to Chelsea, where he'll probably be a rotation player if he's not loaned out.

except flo was instrumental in RBNY2 winning the usl title, and he worked his ass off to get a shot at the first team, which in 13 games he had like 3g3a before going down with the acl. he really could have been a great piece for us for the last two years if not for this : (

Rude

But will he BECOME another adu

Post your NT starting lineups against Ecuador and Chile.

I know "good atmosphere" usually means a lot of loud people" but the atmosphere at Union games is unironically great. The stadium is super comfy. The crowd isn't big at all, but they're good fans. The river end is actually great, they don't do much cringe stuff or yurohumping.

F

He's still playing regularly and a cog in the Dortmund machine. Started in their last game and got a goal and assist in the game prior.

Probably pic related

Attached: 200 IQ.jpg (470x598, 75K)

Where's my boy Clint and Bradley?

U23 roster just got released.(Club; Hometown)

GOALKEEPERS (2): Jonathan Klinsmann (Hertha BSC/GER; Newport Beach, Calif.), JT Marcinkowski (San Jose Earthquakes; Alamo, Calif.)

DEFENDERS (9): Julian Araujo (LA Galaxy; Lompac, Calif.), Cameron Carter-Vickers (Swansea City/WAL; Southend- on-Sea, England), Marco Farfan (Portland Timbers; Portland, Ore ), Jack Maher (Indiana; Caseyville, Ill.), Matthew Olosunde (Manchester United/ENG; Trenton, N.J.), Donovan Pines (D.C. United; Clarksville, Md.), Lucas Pos (FC Lausanne-Sport/SUI; Irvine, Calif.), Antonee Robinson (Wigan Athletic/ENG; Milton Keyes, England), Miles Robinson (Atlanta United
FC; Arlington, Mass.)

MIDFIELDERS (6): Derrick Jones (Philadelphia Union; Philadelphia, Penn.), Cameron Lindley (Orlando City SC; Carmel, Ind.), Djordje Mihailovic (Chicago Fire; Lemont, Ill.), Keaton Parks (New York City
FC; Plano, Texas), Eryk Williamson (Portland Timbers; Alexandria, Va.), Jackson Yueill (San Jose Earthquakes; St. Paul, Minn.)

FORWARDS (6): Jeremy Ebobisse (Portland Timbers; Bethesda, Md.), Josh Perez (LAFC; La Habra, Calif.), Emmanuel Sabbi (Hobro IK/DEN;
Columbus, Ohio), Josh Sargent (Werder Bremen/GER; O'Fallon, MO), Tim Weah (Celtic FC/SCO; Rosedale, N.Y.), Haji Wright (Schalke/GER; Los Angeles, Calif.)

Dempsey is retired and spends his time fishing and rapping. Bradley is still around unfortunately.

Attached: LINEUP111553030429752.png (1440x1440, 2.7M)

No McKennie?

These names all look very American

SUM GAAANNNGGGGGGG

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-142359_edited.jpg (1440x1947, 952K)

He's a sub for Roldan probably

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-143046_edited.jpg (1438x1772, 852K)

Internatiónal Ft. Lauderdale

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-143141_edited.jpg (1440x1856, 927K)

What is this all about?

I will accept any formation/lineup that keeps Adams in the midfield

Beckham and Jorge Mas buy rights to MLS in Miami

Everyone involved is legit retarded, fail for years to build stadium in Miami

Decide to go an hour's drive North to abandoned stadium where the last MLS Miami team went bankrupt, have to bully another team out of the stadium and buy off city council.

Today they had a formal presentation with CONCACAF executives, Ray Hudson, and various local celebrities speak on their behalf, but they probably bribed city (one city council member accidentally said MLS was the choice before they voted), so it was all for show and that's where they will be for the next 2-3 years or maybe forever if they can't get a stadium in Miami

and then basically this when defending

the obvious way to beat this is to relentlessly attack from the left to tire out Yedlin and Adams, and to have someone run at Bradley, easily get past him, and pull Roldan and the CBs out of position to cover for Bradley

Attached: LINEUP111553032514987.png (1440x1440, 2.67M)

>Roldan starting over McKennie
It's sad that Berhalter is likely to do something stupid like this because "he knows muh system™"

But would Griezmann, C. Ronaldo and co. come to Fort Lauderdale over Miami?

>zardes

Please no

hard to say why Ronaldo would join MLS at this point.
It's unlikely he will leave in the middle of next season, very unlikely MLS will pay for that transfer.
So he would leave Italy in summer of 2020 and take a massive pay cut to move to a new team playing in a half empty temporary stadium?

The only person who keeps pushing this Ronaldo to MLS thing is Beckham, and he unironically has the IQ of a child

This was the first team last Olympic cycle

Attached: d3p4mg39w4n21.png (994x1462, 991K)

>boriss

He's still the best player on that team

>shitter on mlels team is better than kids basically in euro/mx C squads

Woah

Fawk

For me, it's Besiktas Iowa

Why even bother with Yedlin and Adams when any decent right side is gonna give Ream trouble as a CB playing an unnatural position. You still pull the actual CBs out of position to cover and avoid the counter attacking threat of Yedlin and Adams.

for me? it's Her Majesty's Kickers Royaux of Moncton

the whole idea of Right Wing+Adams is because Greggg read in a book once that you should overwhelm the other team in midfield, so he wants them both attacking down the right

if you place a dedicated attacker to play there and constantly release to him, you force Adams or Yedlin to actually defend or get caught out of position

I guess we haven't really seen what Gregggggs plan B is, but the team seems really top heavy for how slow it is, and given Greggggggggggg's 38% win rate, I'm guessing he doesn't actually know what he's doing

I meant more from the other teams pov, Yedlin and Adams in that setup isnt maximizing their skills but even so probably isn't the biggest weakness in the team

Daily reminder the future of the MLS is right-wing Chicano nationalist and basedboys will be replaced.

twitter.com/JameCoban/status/1108160392973430784

Cringe

Dom is such a bitch

Adu wishes he could have ever done half of what Pulisic has so far

>3-4-3
absolutely disgusting

fuck off Dom

>mlssoccer.com/post/2019/03/19/warshaw-move-right-back-tyler-adams-could-be-unleashed
Not gonna lie, this actually makes a lot of sense to me.

No it doesn't

fuck the English imho

>warshaw
>actually makes a lot of sense to me

I'm so sorry user, it's terminal retardation. We are gonna have to put you down

It doesn't really to me, its over complicated for no reason

Y I K E S

Attached: dono sells out part 2.jpg (1428x2308, 890K)

jesus christ

Lando pls stop

Landcuck Basedovan

Wonder how much this pays.

>Not gonna lie, this actually makes a lot of sense to me.
It makes sense to retards who've never played soccer like you Doyle.

Firebomb madison avenue.

not enough

If I go to the drinks away, will I get a sandwich board to the face?

Just stay away from the actual NJ people, they aren't hard to recognize and have nothing to offer anyone

Alright I'm doing it lids. 500 just to get and stay there for a few days, lets see if I don't change my mind.

you will have no problems, and i would be happy to buy you a tecate

you wont have any problems from fans, and i would be happy to buy you a tecate

do keep in mind that it's supposed to be in the low 40s for the game and the path train to the game is most easily accessible through the 33rd st line, so staying downtown would be easiest

NYCFC is the fascist club, not the drinks

Don't forget to meet up with Sosa for your halftime beej

Adams is really good in midfield. Never seen him as a right back.

Say the number of teams stays at 32, would you guys qualify with the way things are going?

eh?

Here you go, Fernando

Attached: Ordh8SB.png (740x890, 124K)

K, but did you read the article?

>perf

It is for the >lags game actually.
So a few more weeks before that one.

Olympique Virginia Beach when?

i legit just tried to make a text list of this and got roasted by Yea Forums (probably because trying to include college was a fucking nightmare).

One Free Internet to the creator of this image, who admittedly probably came from R E D D I T

Attached: bro.jpg (591x443, 176K)

oh thank god you're not from orlando

>Pato signing for MLS
>possibly LAG or NYCFC

im gonna need nycfc to stay laughably bad

i say that to every person i ever meet

people would travel for them?

I mean, from what I've heard he was way too good for the Chinese league, so I guess MLS makes sense.
He should sign for New England, they need a second DP

Seconding this

somehow i don't think that'll be a problem

Any excuse to get out of Orlando

I want to see him in our >league but I bet he goes back to brazil, they pay well

>resv
>spending on DPs
jayheapscopypasta.txt

this guy gets it

Brazilian forward Héber joins NYCFC

>reading analysis from mlelssoccer and Cuckdrew Weebee
Kill yourself

Important reminder.

Attached: -mls-pictured.jpg (1080x1349, 1.18M)

who the fuck is the chud on the right

>mlelssoccer as the Chad
t. Doyle.

Attached: doyle fucks his cat.jpg (1207x2001, 405K)

>(You)

;_;

Hey, she's not the worst looking girl ever

lies and slander, this is the actual pinned tweet.

Attached: mlelsbtfo.png (1246x1185, 1.55M)

Puli’s sister is cute, I dont care what you say

Wtf I HATE doyle now!

Looking from the front sure. Just wait to see the sideview.
She rocking a beak. But I guess it isn't too bad all things considered, who wouldn't want pulisic as a brother-in-law?

Attached: 1533930442015.jpg (896x607, 357K)

>dat pokemon shirt

Based golem

go back

ive never seen this one

someone more autistic than me please figure out what every team's average regular season finish is for the original 10?

>San Jose
>ever being good
lol what

>original 10
replacing tampa with chicago would be good too

>Pokemon shirt
>brother's team's hat
>only Mom wants to actually touch him
BASED FAILSON

/ourguy/ always and forever

feel free to save it, it's all yours

>Pato to MLS
It has been foretold

Attached: duck_review.jpg (969x1233, 568K)

>duck has the sash too
unreal

>stealing from reddit

back where? your mom's house?

correct to call him out, but alternatively, where is all the Quality Original Yea Forums Content?

Attached: fuq.jpg (480x578, 18K)

honestly i relate way more to puli's brother than i'd ever like to

Why do you retards call him "Puli"? Sounds dumb as fuck

do you not like images cut up and enlarged, white text superimposed onto family photos, or quick inspect element hack jobs?
there used to be much more oc though, before my time though to really contribute.

Attached: 1411932385373.png (566x433, 470K)

Attached: SPORTING.png (959x538, 1.15M)

Attached: EL-TREE.png (1440x1878, 316K)

Well, we can't call him CP, that would get us in trouble
>hey did you guys see the new CP game?
People already think everyone here is gay, we don't need them to think we're pedophiles as well

There's some decent stuff in here desu

Attached: 2017-18_final.jpg (3600x2400, 2.71M)

>damn did you see the price CP went for?
>CP really holds the hopes and dreams of a nation on their shoulders
>can't wait to get CP('s jersey) to hang up and look at every single day
Might be onto something there leaf.

YES

Attached: don't look at her.png (686x915, 937K)

>them
Who the fuck is "them"? Normalfaggots?

Attached: increasingly nervous mls poster.png (664x550, 335K)

The rest of Yea Forums

Sure, but the sport is a meme here anyway, so makes up for the lack of OC created here.
Maybe it is just nostalgia for a better time for the board as a whole.

yep

They'd wonder why puli is talked about here in the first place, as he never dressed for an MLS side.

/mls/ is basically just /usasawker/

Who needs OC when the league is already a meme on it's own?

Attached: Untitled5.jpg (1156x723, 846K)

because he's real, he's strong, and he's my friend

ok, THIS is based

Ive made doyle, garber, or bradley/altishit/morris memes

lemme try to come up for Landcuck

TOMORROW IN CONCACAF
British Virgin Islands vs. Turks and Caicos Islands (both teams need a win to keep Gold Cup hopes alive)
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines vs. Bonaire (Saint Vincent needs a win to potentially qualify)

I like the cat :-3

It'll be a bit difficult since the number of teams has changed so many times over the years, but I can make it so that it's relative to the current number of teams. One second

Also, the system for points has changed a couple times. At the beginning they didn't have draws, if the game was tied it was decided by shootout and the winner got one point, the loser none. And then they had golden goal for a few years before switching to a normal W-L-D in 2004.

>it's autistic to play with numbers on an excel spreadsheet for fun then go back to beating your meat to chinese cartoons
We need shootouts to come back. Also east vs west all-star games.

These are your choices for the /mls/ prom

Choose wisely

Attached: BFA54695-3143-43BC-8EB0-6D45CB180E35.jpg (750x728, 538K)

There's only one Press

Based Pressbro.

just gonna kill myself because i will never have a qt3.14 and i will never be good at soccer and will never see Garber lose

Done. Average regular season based on a 23 team league (note that I didn't count any Houston seasons as San Jose, so San Jose has twp less seasons than everyone but Chicago, who started two years late):

Chicago: 11.44337 (5th)
Colorado: 14.54658 (9th)
Columbus: 11.95847 (7th)
D.C.: 11.57507 (6th)
Dallas: 10.75047 (2nd)
Kansas City: 11.28484 (4th)
LA Galaxy: 9.36414 (1st)
New England: 13.97293 (8th)
NYRB: 11.12947 (3rd)
San Jose: 14.58443 (10th)

Notable conclusions: Dallas and LA Galaxy are historically good; New England, Colorado, and San Jose are historically bad.

based autist

4 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 2

Attached: garballs.jpg (796x1704, 663K)

based and alexpilled

Attached: 1526497040926.png (680x598, 233K)

Attached: garballs2.jpg (1640x1175, 1.21M)

>CINCINNAT
>I

Attached: 1830403829.jpg (253x199, 6K)

>Miami obstructed by Don
now this symbolism, it really plays my kids...

Attached: 1454381639470.jpg (640x480, 114K)

If you want to bet on MLS games just pick all the home teams, and you'll come out ahead.

Attached: 1550462809155.jpg (2272x1440, 1.32M)

Attached: wogshake3_1.png (1500x899, 1.69M)

are we posting these?

Attached: 1528784082101.jpg (2160x1272, 1.02M)

Was Steve H right all along?

Attached: Steve H.jpg (484x95, 43K)

no

do your guys teams have thriving merchandise shops open to the public and widely frequented? i went to get a new grey jersey today and they had to call someone down to buzz me into the arena, unlock everything, get the machine, do the jersey printing and then shut everything back down.

why cant more people have autism about energy drink team?

Don't know about well frequented since I'm never in Carson or in Downtown lately, but the team LA store is open everyday. Guess it pays to be the little brother property of AEG.

Test

I know the first one was from Twitter but did one of us make one?

i have to imagine portland and atlanta have popping team shops, seems like it would be nice.

I dont want these ugly butch dykes

Attached: 1530055215309.png (1500x1480, 574K)

yeah think teams that can consistently draw high attendance numbers, will have "popping team shops"
otherwise you are stuck rolling the dice in the mlsstore

Attached: D2B27r8VYAczane.jpg (875x1200, 158K)

Attached: npqgxCB_d.jpg (640x338, 16K)

Attached: ulQwLLT_d.jpg (640x337, 21K)

based

Attached: 30926972_183721639110445_2229426848004046848_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmia1-2.fna.fbcdn.net.jpg (640x799, 66K)

they just want their (player from europe who was good in 2008) jersey and nothing else

meaning while i'm taking a regional train and a local bus to go to a RBNY2 game on sunday so I can stand in line to hopefully get one of the rare new jerseys

got DAMN

Attached: 1534670832527.jpg (250x250, 46K)

Attached: pepcalebhandshake.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

>they had to call someone down to buzz me into the arena, unlock everything, get the machine, do the jersey printing and then shut everything back down.
why would you not simply leave the moment your existence was acknowledged and accommodated, like a normal person?

>tripfag
>normal person
big yikes from me lid

i needed a cristian casseres jr jersey

Attached: AP_502856774127-copy-e1443070412616.jpg (1000x750, 279K)

also i had a book and lmao weed because they told me that was going to happen

fugg

Lisa is a pathetic tripfag, what did you expect? It needs to constantly complain about their shitty life so they can blogpost here. Filter that loser already.

Kinda looks like a dude here

Which is the best city in the United States, for someone who is just a fan, follower, supporter and likes Major League Soccer (MLS) the U.S. Men's National Team, and Soccer?

Only way to tell

Attached: 0EDA84EC-FB3E-43F5-B253-C739C2B72573.jpg (1200x900, 131K)

NASL is coming up

Can you Try to explain why Bradley is bad for this team aside from cliches like, “slow, old, bad passer (which is statistically incorrect).?

I’ll wait.

Americans not understanding his value says more about our soccer culture than it does about Bradley

hes not half black or will trapp

hate that stadium

compilation of every USMNT game.webm

Bill Hamid is the best GK in MLS. Why does Johnson (shit) and Gonzalez (spic) get called up over him?

Because he's only an above average shotstopper and an absolute /weak mind/ at everything else.

>bad passer (which is statistically incorrect)
How many of those Fagley passes are going forward and how many are being recycled sideways or backwards between him and the CBs?

lmao why does that RSL team has a fat manlet for a GK

Attached: gk.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

You mean the Bill "Glass Knees" Hamid?
Doesn't he always drop like a muslim in christchurch, or a kid in sandy hook when he gets the call up?

*puts foot on ball*
*looks around*
*passes ball back to CB*
*ball comes back*
*puts foot on the ball*
*looks around*
*passes ball to GK*
*ball comes back*
*give ball away to other team*
*let attackers run past you*
*complain to ref*

We tried everything, no regrets about "wasting the best American midfielder"

We tried making a team that works without him, and putting him as a free roaming defensive mid so he doesn't feel pressure (Bradley 2010). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that is good at defending and making him the center of our attack like a deep lying Pirlo, (Klinsmann 2014). It didn't work.

We tried making a team that counterattacks so he can always intercept balls in the midfield and do whatever he wants (Klinsmann 2016). It didn't work.

He chokes against Mexico and Costa Rica in almost every official game that isn't a friendly or a Gold cup mickey mouse game. Okay, Mexico is a great team. He chokes against a mediocre 2014 Portugal who were thoroughly outplayed. Okay, Portugal is a great team. He chokes against Jamaica at home, okay, they're "good". He chokes against Colombia and Argentina in the Copa, okay, it can happen.

We sacked coaches (Klinsmann) and players because he didn't like them (Jones, Johnson, Chandler). We put in MLS coaches and players just to suit him (Bob, Arena, Nagbe, Altidore).

He doesn't perform well in hex games? Maybe he's not in his favored position. Maybe he's saving up for the World Cup.

Now he had this one chance to show he's a true captain. He only had to perform against >Trinidad and Tobago (so you understand how small they are, their defenders work as taxi drivers and play in a semi pro dirt league). Many people would have hailed him as the American GOAT midfielder, even though performing against Trinidad doesn't mean much.

Not only did he not perform, that's okay, another bad day. Not only did he not care on the field that day, it's okay because it's your Euro team mates fault. Not only did he not even bother to defend well, it's okay, Concacaf is hard. Okay, we get it, you didn't defend well. But he's still the best American midfielder we got, right?

On top of all that, he doesn't even run. He just walks the pitch. Fuck him.

Attached: USdefeat_1507692849.jpg (900x599, 75K)

*have

Attached: nk.jpg (647x364, 45K)

Statsnerds must hang. A scourge to the sport, better off jerking off to luckswing or whatever else you do for fun.
Bet you even profess love to the almighty xG as you sleep under your signed pictures of Matt Doyle and Nate Silver.

Imagine living in Cincinnati

Without context and data comparison, how would we analyze our information objectively? Why do you think it is absurd? It only looks absurd with a european-centric view. There is no factual error in there, is there?
Why is it absurd? Global game. We always compare players stats from different league. We live in a world of stat overload. I think it’s fair game to show his statistics in comparison.

good morning

Attached: brekfast.jpg (612x612, 101K)

based Sounders.

Attached: sounders-tho.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>lilies

I

I BELIEVE

What a shitshow the Miami bid is turning out to be.
And all the meanwhile Sacramento and its cows will never ever be getting a team.

>doubting >soon

Attached: 1536332485527.png (527x555, 80K)

Who here /goingtoagamethisweekend/?
I'm heading down to Talen on Saturday to see the Union shit their pants as usual.

Attached: we_suck.jpg (600x400, 73K)

i get to see the man from cuckfield abuse the laws of the game this saturday night

twitter.com/HoustonDynamo/status/1108775429039685633?s=19
> 7 1 3

Attached: IMG_20190321_121338.jpg (800x450, 104K)

I'm going to the usmnt game tonight

based and red,white,and bluepilled

Why would my team be playing during an international break?

Imagine coughing up $40 to watch Tyler Adams play rightback

Excuse me, but that's inverted false right back field stretching strong safety to you.

who or what

CONCACAF Nations League qualifiers are on now btw

Does anyone else give a shit about CNL

Attached: D2IyZmhW0AUMq7I.jpg (1237x1141, 215K)

>mlssoccer.com/post/2019/03/21/armchair-analyst-projected-xi-context-us-national-team
And lo, He hath spoken

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 3.59.54 PM.png (1188x1226, 1.44M)

Why is zardass suddenly an attacker

>people getting this anally inflamed over a 3-3-3-1 with Adams getting a little added responsibility defending the right side
You people are just searching desperately for something to be mad about.

tactical mastermind

Attached: the analyst is in.jpg (400x400, 17K)

It's not even a 3-3-3-1 you dumb ass

He's just predicting the lineup based off of Beralter's tactical system, so your meme should have been that picture of Berhalter staring at his laptop.

When we lose watch cucks like Doyle and Warshaw blame the European players "not knowing Berhalter's system" rather than the shitty players he called up or his shit tactics

Well it's a friendly, so they'll probably blame that

can't even give those tickets away desu

>spiritual home

He's evolving

I do but I can't watch on that shitty website

will be watching when St Kitts play tho

as predictable as the tide

CCL update

St. Vincent beat Bonaire 2-1.

British Virgin Isles tied Turk Caicos Isles 2-2

All four teams are now out of Gold Cup contention. Bit sad, I pegged Saint Vincent to be the meme team to sneak into the Gold Cup, but oh well. Hoping one (or two) of Bermuda and Montserrat make it now.

Just a daily reminder that SI, ESPN, Goal.com, Soccer America, and The Athletic are all paid shills

the should not be trusted or bothered with anymore than gaming websites or film review sites

k

How many bongs until Usmnt vs Ecuador?

2 bongs, 6 bings

based and redpilled

>Details for USA vs Ecuador on Thursday in Orlando
>Listed starting time: 8 pm ET
>Kickoff time: 8:08

>TV: ESPN2, UniMas, Univision Deportes.

Can't they just be punctual like the rest of the world? Just kick off at the kickoff time.

Please post pictures from your seats.

I

I BELIEVE

>I am looking for a state where people prefer to be fat and sedentary, rather than see or do some sport
That pretty much eliminates all sports.

>Greg Berhalter has been nominated for the 2019 soccer hall of fame
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

>/spee/ making fun of us again

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

Attached: 9007035D-1D93-435B-B5AF-20B95C004506.jpg (750x1187, 168K)

well, yeah, we're a bit of a joke league

> no Bradley

Based or cringe?

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D2N6Bd_XcAE4.jpg (2000x1125, 271K)

Post pics

>and just like that, everyone in /mls/ suddenly began to love Berhalter

COME ONE U.S. SCORE A GOAL
ITS REALLY REALLY SIMPLE
PUT THE BALL INTO THE NET
AND WE’LL GO FUCKING MENTAL

LA LA LA LALALALA
LA LA LALAAALA
LALALALALALALALALALALALAAAALA!

Why do we hate Bradley?

Because he cost us the World Cup qualification.

someone post a stream

i thought that was concaref in the panama game

>Johnson over Horvath
>Long over Miazgod
>No Yedlin
It's shit

Shhhhh

livetv.sx/dex/eventinfo/780536_usa_ecuador/

They all look retarded

Long hasnt put a single foot wrong yet

Trapp instead of bradley is a mystery though

>germans
>in muh mls

Attached: wdytwa.jpg (480x360, 16K)

>420

Attached: Soccer-Ball-Glass.jpg (298x298, 10K)

what are you implying?
that we don't partake in ILLEGAL PIRATE streams or something?

Long was terrible vs Peru and Italy. He recently got super btfo by Mexican team Santos too. He only looked decent in January because it was vs C team Panama and Costa Rica

i think the operative word was more "streams" if you get my meaning

Stream please.

espn.com/watch/

fuck off boomer

>Thinking Miazga is any good

>concussion-man throwing the wunderkind under the bus
did they expect the kid to carry 10 men on his back?

Attached: DL05I2lVQAALSV7.jpg (1200x799, 200K)

Dude, just use your parents' cable log in

yes

What does this guy even do?

Attached: usa_today_11440663.0.jpg (1486x2228, 1.59M)

*assists rppney*

Does he though? As far as I can tell he does literally nothing.

Don't know. Acosta is probably better than him, but I don't watch dc united games.

CAM AHN 'MURICUH

Jordan Morris is not good. Meme on a couple MLS teams and all of a sudden everyone thinks he's legit. S.mh.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Minneapolis doesn't have a MLS or NHL team. They're in Saint Paul!!!

Pulisic needs to be played on the wing. Find a 10, whether it's Lletget or one of the young guys.

TOMORROW IN CONCACAF
Anguilla vs. U.S. Virgin Islands (Anguilla needs a win to potentially not play in Group C)
Saint Lucia vs. Aruba (both countries need a win to possibly qualify for the Gold Cup)
Cayman Islands vs. Montserrat (Cayman needs to win to maybe not play in Group C, Montserrat needs a win to stay in the Gold Cup hunt)

Fun fact about Montserrat; in 1997 a volcano erupted which rendered the southern part of the island, including the capital city, "uninhabitable" and "unsafe for travel". This caused half the island's population to emigrate to the United Kingdom.

Attached: vrm_sept1997_3c.gif (1112x1515, 132K)

>muh twin cities
No one cares

I don't know how anyone cannot be rooting for Montserrat.

MEME GOAL
>MEME GOAL
MEME GOAL
>MEME GOAL
MEME GOAL
>MEME GOAL
MEME GOAL
>MEME GOAL
MEME GOAL
>MEME GOAL

Ream looks like a neckbeard Yea Forums autist

God damn, USA v Ecuador was the most boring fucking game.
>*passes forward*
>”ABORT ABORT, pass the ball back!!!”
>*passes allllll the way back*
>”okay let’s try again, attac—- ABORT ABORT ABORT, pass it all the way back”
What the fuck? Imagine literally being afraid of trying to score

Attached: TheLeaders.jpg (750x370, 76K)

*puts the pressure on the fullbacks*

He had zero involvement in DCU's goals against RSL in the 5-0 win.

Soccer America is the only okay one. But you're right, the rest of them are paid US Soccer endorsed journo shills like Carlisle and Brian Sciaretta who do damage control.

Has zapdos solidified his position for years thanks to a fluke goal?

Attached: 1493778024777.jpg (614x478, 82K)

>a whopping ONE goal against South American powerhouse Ecuador with only 2 shots on goal

Christ

remember that Berhalter's own belief, which he has said in multiple interviews over the years and which has been blindly repeated by journos, is that his teams always had the highest expected goal rates in MLS

despite the fact Columbus never finished in the top three teams for XG at any point in his career

>you will never watch nattie games with a qtpi ninja turtless

Why live

Attached: AC4EED83-8DDD-41BF-8F31-E4CEF75BC35A.jpg (750x1236, 208K)

ladies and germs, behold the POWER of MlelS soccer

Attached: 1526995844957.webm (400x224, 1.39M)

All according to keikaku.

Attached: greggstreaminganime.jpg (2048x1536, 337K)

doop'd and TAKE A BOW'd

Looks like this dyke can finally see how the sport is supposed to be played at multiple levels higher than womyn's sawker

but that match was terrible

How shit are the Revs lads? Should >we realistically expect to win?

Attached: FCC.jpg (400x400, 34K)

You didn't even watch it if you think that was multiple levels higher.

>deflection
Lmao

Not impressed in the least with Bercuckler and his Klinsmann-esque tactics that he thought were so clever. This retard still thinks he's with Cucklumbus or something because the likes of Zardass and Trapp shouldn't be in the starting eleven of this team. We looked awful with all the possession Ecuador conceded and let us have; nothing but listless passing back and forth and then every chance created by Pulisic or McKennie led to Areola or Memeis fucking it up with bad decision making and indecisiveness. Zardass, Areola, Memeis and Trapp shouldn't be called up anymore, we know how limited they are. Adams and McKennie need to be a double pivot in a 4-2-3-1 playing behind Pulisic, Weah, a CAM like Lleget and have Yedlin come for support as an RB.

Also, how can Bercuckler think it's a good idea to drop Yedlin as the RB? If a manager who won the champions league like Rafa Benitez trusts Yedlin enough to be the starting RB for Newcastle, why is that not enough for a fraud like Bercuckler?

Overall, it was clear as day that Bercuckler would be in over his head at this level in thinking that he can coach his shitty Cucklumbus system with the national team and not even try to be flexible. Awful game to watch and the only reason Bercuckler was saved was due to a very fortunate deflected goal from Zardass trying to get a shot in.

I cannot believe US Soccuck hired such a shitty incompetent American manager after a year of waiting. We had Tata Martino interested in the job and he checked all the SUMafia boxes (international pedigree, coached and won in MLS) but no, apparently that's not good enough for retards like Earnie Stewart.

When getting this screenshot, saw that the propaganda wing of the league had a postgame stream. Why the hell is a league doing national team postgames? Pretty embarrassing.

Attached: 2019-03-21 USA 1, Ecuador 0.png (1258x630, 62K)

Every WNT game of the last five years was higher quality and more entertaining than that game tonight

Gregggg's reign is going to be Exhibit A in the women's lawsuit

>Every WNT game of the last five years was higher quality and more entertaining than that game tonight
Stop drinking söy milk.

It's funny because I went to their shit website and noticed they have far more coverage of national team games than last year. I also noticed Bercuckler doing interviews with those low iq brainlets Wiebe and Doyle. It's honestly sad how hard they're trying to shill for Bercuckler and Trapp. They unironically gave Trapp the highest rating even though he was doing fuck all other than spraying balls anywhere.

cry more

which mls team would adam johnson be a good fit at?

Attached: D3C3BA1E-2905-4C46-B405-2ED83E940DFE.jpg (750x1113, 593K)

I can squat the equivalent of 3 of those ultra-larping twink faggots.

Remember to join the USSF-approved supporters' group, the American Outlaws™

*gets lifetime ban for "pyrotechnics"*

*gets an amer*ddit outlel membership*
*wears an LGBTQABC123+- scarf*
Carry on with your hooliganism, xir.

*participate in largest neo-nazi march in a half century*
*get arrested for hate crimes and attempted murder*
*have swastika and SS tattooed on your forehead*
"well hello my good sir, would you like complementary access to Yankee Stadium executive suites?"

Attached: DLHgP1fXUAAaXTp.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

SEETHING

You forgot the fan conduct online class that costs hundreds of dollars.

nashvillesc.com/news_article/show/1006091
>Nashville's stadium (Nashville Fairgrounds Stadium) will not open until 2022
>Nashville will play their games in Nissan Stadium (home of the Tennessee Titans and Tennessee State Tigers) for their first two years

Ecuador was playing like a 6-3-1 with everyone stuffed into their defensive third.

/ourguy/ Cesar pled guilty to sending pipe bombs yesterday. Press F.

Attached: cesar_sayoc.jpg (900x708, 513K)

>waiting for soccer like

Attached: 1729.jpg (1059x1612, 267K)

Marco Fabián is getting an additional game suspension for the red card against KC. Seems like bullshit to me.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-102908~2.png (1080x1493, 658K)

Doops are short 18 players for Saturday, Curtin puts Phang on the bench, Union down 3-1 late to the Crew Curtin puts Phang in for laff, Phang scores stoppage time hat trick get Doops first win of the season. Phang becomes an instant club legend.

because for every time he busts out some world-class shot or pass, he tries some bonehead pass or gets dispossessed in our own half after camping on the ball for a fortnight

Revs are actual shit
if Fusssssssssssssball Cincinnati don't get at least a point, I will be disappoint

twitter.com/TheNutmegNews/status/1108885119794733056

>mandatory conduct classes
>he has to pay for them

Attached: 1522836511169.jpg (292x257, 17K)

as always, Nutmeg News is fucking amazing

leftmost in black a qt

t. Amhir bin aslamabad

loons reading my posts

twitter.com/MNUFC/status/1109127222688997376

>gotta be the same haplogroup to find someone to be a qt
ok lad

Attached: 1526589152636.gif (500x500, 395K)

Figured the only way to have a loonposter is for them to be a media intern.

>you now remember the shitlanta soon poster.

Attached: E56654B0-264A-475C-8CCD-0C1352930E85.gif (127x139, 474K)

Attached: soonposts.png (824x562, 249K)

F

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 2.31.59 PM.png (1110x1114, 259K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 2.32.17 PM.png (852x1122, 264K)

You now remember Fabian Castillo

Attached: usa_today_9388201.0.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

>UPDATE: Tyler Adams has departed #USMNT camp to rejoin RB Leipzig.

OHNONONONONONONONO

new!

this is what happens when no one makes a thread, a leaf steps in and does it

Love the National Team
Love Youth Soccer
Love ma Trump
'ate the Dems
'ate CNN
'ate Mexico
simple as fuck

Attached: 1550440500627.jpg (1739x1043, 172K)