What are the most fun sports to play?

what are the most fun sports to play?

for me it's water polo or squash

Attached: Slider71.jpg (1300x727, 258K)

american football. don't knock it till you tried it.

Playing defense in (american) football is one of the most fun things I’ve ever experienced in sports.

Croquet and Baseball for me

They're trying to make American Football popular here. I wish I was a teenager again in school with all my knowledge so I could do it. I played rugby, football, basketball and field hockey. The latter for 10 or so years. Had lacrosse been popular here, I'd probably have played that. Both are sadly called girls sports. I was tall for my age so rugby and football was E-Z.

>squash
Based

i had a friend who played at university and loved it

Futsal is pretty good, it's not like football that if you are a defender you don't ever get to be creative and have som fun.

Organized football (with pads and everything) is meh, but pickup football is top-tier

best way to get fit too

Rape

boxing, chess, baseball

The sport of chess

This guy gets it

This guy gets it

yes, chess is a sport

Hahahahahaha hahaha. Ha.

Other way around

exactly

this, but the opposite

shut up bitch im a 6 4" cruiserweight who will heem you
im smarter a d stronger than you motherfucker

I'm 7 foot 6 and that's just my penis. I would play sex chess with your mum whilst you dad stands and watches.

hockey is fun, but I get why people don't spend a year learning to skate so they can play it

Street hockey is great

can I skate easily if I'm a very proficient rollerblader?

Bump

How do you play that?

anyone itt picking solo sports are just autistic

You stay awake until 5.50

Is bowling a sport?

Also did anyone else ever have those bowling trucks that came to your school?

Attached: Bowling+NF[1].jpg (336x448, 20K)

On a sunny Sunday, Cricket, and it's not even close.

Floorball

Football, obviously. The whole world plays it.

Esport

Will they ever add baseball to chessboxing?

Football but in a competitive manner. I absolutely hate this fucking around with People that are Not 100% interested in playing or play very badly or judge you when you try hard.

Volleyball is also fun to play since you dont have to be very good to get a Game going

Floorball, volleyball, beach volley, football tennis, squash and pic related

Attached: 250px-Shuttlecock_02.jpg (250x169, 11K)

Futsal with the lads

>tfw used to play american football back in high school
Ah, those were the days lads

cricket (dont @ me), squash and football

>all these people that play squash
Where have you been? I thought I was the only one. Also, we should have squash threads for the big tournaments.

Golf and a case a beer

Attached: 1529954515669.png (675x601, 194K)

Squash is based af

I know racquetball is pleb tier, but I prefer it to squash because the ball is so much bouncer. I like tracking and trying to predict the angles.

kickball

This.

Every play you get the opportunity to try and knock somebody on their ass, and you get to do it as a part of a team.

Games are just substitutes for combat, and American football is among the best.

>Playing defense in (american) football is one of the most fun things I’ve ever experienced

Defensive end is probably one of the funnest positions you can play. Nothing like lining up on the outside of the offensive line and getting in the backfield before any of the blockers can pick you up and blindsiding a quarterback dropping back to pass so hard you knock their helmet off. So much fun.

>6 4"
>cruiserweight

Attached: ....jpg (236x304, 13K)

Badminton, futsal, cricket. Squash is great, but fun in the same way that dying would be fun.

Cricket

yes, Im on the lanky side
wont stop me from knocking you flat, BUM

BJJ is the most entertaining combat sports for me
You can go 90% in training without risk of injury and also face dudes much bigger our smaller than you

Don't be angry.
Be hungry.

Eat, grow, and quit being a faggot.

Grab Cock

no surprise there, hans

blitzball

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.2M)

For me it's everything that doesn't implies hitting a ball with precision, from there it can be probably boxing

The game of bowling is fun
The sport of bowling is stressful

Mountain biking with a few friends. Always a good laugh.

Ice hockey with the lads

We have ice skating lesson in elementary