What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

>The Premier League, English Football League and Football Association have been accused of "double standards" for not holding tributes for 50 people killed in New Zealand's mosque attacks.
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47605542

Attached: _86807279_watford_manutd_getty.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-47581343
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47615656
breitbart.com/africa/2019/03/16/nigerian-muslim-militants-kill-120-christians-three-weeks/#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This makes it more apparently about race, religion, multiculturalism, etc. The fact is that 50 innocent people were murdered in NZ. Calling out the FA etc like this will only create discordance. Allow people to grieve in their own way.

But only muslims died, not people. Why would they bother?

based

No surprise this fine gentleman didn't complain when there were no (non manchester) tributes for the manchester bombings.

But of course, that was for Allah pbuh inshallah.

People get knifed every day in London, maybe the FA should have a minute silence before, at half time, and at the end. Let's see how far we can go to appease these "won't someone please think of the children!" Cucks

It's the fact he feels there needs to be some sort of tribute paid at football matches in the first place. Why? In fact, why for any sort of tragedy? I get the black armband and silence for when one of the footballing old boys passes on, but once you start picking and choosing which tragedies are "worthy", you have to do them all otherwise pricks like this get a bee in their bonnet.

god people get too butthurt

I mean I would understand if it was Rugby or Cricket but they don’t even play football in New Zealand.

Because nobody knows if they're suppose to acknowledge it happened (and thus give it a spotlight) or ignore it so it doesn't do exactly what the guy wanted. Should they have done it? I think they should have, but that's irrelevant. There must have been a discussion about it and they probably came up with 'this is giving it attention and could backfire'.

It's Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala, Arabic for: May He be glorified and exalted.
pbuh is said after mentioning the prophet Muhammad(pbuh) and it means peace be upon him.
Insha'Allah means if God wills it or God willing.

Definitely should be tributes across New Zealand (and probably Australia), as well as across all Handball games, but as others have pointed out where do you draw the line? During the Iraq invasion was there a minutes silence held at every single game for the innocents killed then?

Your club didn't hold a minute's silence then? Most did.

Wrong. Wellington Pheonix just had an 8-2 win

>Wtf? Why do you care more about your neighbours house being on fire than a house 500km away in another city????
France is literally visible from the UK and there are a lot of French players and people in UK. It was done because Muslim terrorism isn't about anything in particular. The Aussie fuck did it for shitposting memes and to try and start a war. He wants this. He's probably getting off on it.

>Muslim terrorism isn't about anything in particular.
Well that's bollocks.

>Muslim terrorism isn't about anything in particular.

Based retard

But it isn't. Nothing specific. AQ for example did the WTC bombing (1990) because they were angry at the capitalistic actions of the West. AQ did 7/7 because UK got involved in a war. ISIS has done terrorist attacks for various reasons; the fact we're not Muslim, the fact that Muslims are the wrong kind of Muslims, to inspire others and to 'jihad' (defence of their faith). However the NZ shooter, I can't even remember is name, did it specifically to start a war and for memes. Muslim terrorism is so varied and you often never find out why because last time it happened in UK they were all shot dead. Giving attention to the NZ shooter is exactly what he wanted as said.

What do you think Jihad is exactly.
There's meaning and thought in all their actions, it's not just mindless nihilism.

They do it because dying as a martyr is a way to go the highest part of Jannah, and to go straight there instead of having to wait for judgement day. Simple as.

>What do you think Jihad is exactly
Try Wikipedia mate. Jihad, for example, can be the struggle to get out of bed before dawn to wash yourself and pray. It can be walking past a pub, or never eating bacon again. It's not specifically what I think you think it means.

Rumi said not to twist the words to suit your mind but to twist your mind to suit the words.

We're talking about those engaging in acts of violence.
Please try and keep up with the conversation, Paddy.

Depends on what jihad. I was taught there is two types of jihad. Greater Jihad and Lesser Jihad. The former was about your struggle to be a better Muslim and to please Allah better and all that jazz. Lesser Jihad was all about defending your faith from those who wish to remove it from you. As in, Crusaders. So people are rilled up by being told that UK and USA is invading the country (UK for like the 5th time) because they want to kill all Muslims and prevent them being Muslims and boom you've got an army.

Correct, because they died in defence of their faith. Or at least perceived defence of their faith. But, as I said, the 1990 (or was it 1991? I forget) bombing of the WTC (a thing conspiracy tards forget) was about the capitalistic acts of the west. Remember, Bin Laden was a businessman and was praised as a hero by Western media for his help in fighting USSR. So, might have stung at him. When the WTC came down, they said the same shit (though it did baffle me why they didn't do the Statue of Liberty or the White House, something much more symbolic of USA). In other words, Muslims will find whatever fucking reason they want to justify what they do, the bad ones that is. The NZ shooter was specifically looking to become a martyr akin to Nelson Mandela or Ghandi or some fucking shit. So the UK might have wished to ignore it. Or perhaps we have evil Nazi rightwing alt right fascists in EFL and FA.

they're trying to convince people that islam isn't a fucking cancer, so moron liberals will defend them and direct their moral objection closer to home rather than at the fascist wank masquerading as a religion.

Their action is a Jihad. It has a purpose and aim. It is not "about nothing in particular" that you seem to think

just please stop posting. you're genuinely fucking clueless.

>Their action is a Jihad
Your grammar indicates that you do not actually understand what the word jihad means in the context of reality. It is not actions, it is motivations. Struggle itself is not an action. Terrorism, by very definition, is contrary to sharia law. I know a lot of this language is loaded for you but you will need to apply your faculties of reason and comprehend the objective reality of things. Stop assuming that you are more intelligent somehow than everyone else for a start, be humble and receive knowledge.

It's your reading comprehension is the problem here, Paddy.

What are some moral objections to Islam?

>Stop assuming that you are more intelligent somehow than everyone else for a start
The irony.

People are mudered all the time for differences, all over the world every day.
What makes this one so special? Hell some Israelis bombed tje fuck oit of some Muslims the same day killing hundreds..?

So much this.
If Islam was a white person's thing they'd protest and march against just like they do neo-Nazis. As they can only see Islam as a non-Western non-white institution, to criticise it is to be racist and being a racist is the worst thing one can be in the 21st Century.
How they continue to blind themselves to the incompatibility of Islam and Western liberalism is astonishing.

>Paddy
He's clearly not an Irishman at all. No "Paddy" would defend shit like Islam.

>What makes this one so special?
It's just an opportunity to mouth off on social media and to continue their victim complex.
Does he regularly screech about the lack of tribute in football when terrorist atrocities occur in Pakistan or Afghanistan? Of course not

{Israel has carried out dozens of air strikes on Palestinian militant sites in Gaza in retaliation for the firing of two rockets towards Tel Aviv.
>The rocket fire, which did not cause damage or injuries, was the first to target the Israeli city since 2014
google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-47581343

Muslims wherw been saurterd butchered the same day as New Zealand, why is eveyone so butthurt over this one?

Attached: _106035083_mediaitem106035082.jpg (695x390, 73K)

>2010 World Cup

Can't imagine a single kiwi giving a fuck about what they do in English soccer, no offense.

I realy dont care if some backwards misogynistic, anti science intolerant Judaic based medieval bigots get iced by sone fuck head. But who is making the news narrative that one is more important than the other?

Attached: blog-spock-0311813-1425660050.jpg (370x426, 16K)

>What the fuck is (((their))) problem?

Neuroticism mainly. Oh, and they hate Christ.

None taken. Anyone can see it's simply an exercise is sad fuck virtue signalling by some whiney prick trying to promote his Muslim agenda.

It's a good time to avoid buying into virtue signalling 2bh. Leaders from all of our friends overseas have sent their sympathies, and that's good enough. Broken-hearted celebs posting themselves crying on Twitter can get bent.

fuck Muslims

Attached: nikola_šubić_zrinski.jpg (579x841, 874K)

Attached: r87gwFS_d.jpg (627x663, 26K)

I remember some special ops guys had to temporarily concert to Islam just so they could enter Mecca to rescue some hostages or something.

>Death for adultery
I can live with that.

based Zrinyi Miklos

based

Attached: 1552308377049.png (500x508, 84K)

heheh

Lots of stormtards on proxies itt.

>Lots of stormtards on proxies itt.

Attached: paddypaki.jpg (666x338, 18K)

>innocent
included imam who recruited ISIS fighters in that exact mosques?

wtf I'll watch the EPLel now

wtf i love paddy now

The FA's arse has fallen out.
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47615656

Diogo is right. Nothing of value was lost.

17-3

How many years until WWIII (3) aka the last crusade?

luv allah
luv me goats
'ate gays
'ate infidels
Simple as

Shut the fuck up, Fritzl.

The literally neverending stream of killing in the name of Allah, homophobia, oppression of women, oppression of other religious minorities, death penalty for apostates, justice system that thinks amputation, whippings, beheadings, and stonings are suitable punishments for any crimes let alone such "crimes" as being raped and fucking witchcraft, pedophilia, ritually mutilating the genitals of children, inbreeding, slavery, veneration of a child raping warlord thief as an eternal moral example.

Its a cartoonishly evil ideology.

>FA BTFO mong by saying they were saving it for the England game so more people could watch
HAHAHAHA.

It was likely the result anyway. The faggot just wanted attention by virtue signalling. Look on the bright side, we can also do the min silence for the Netherlands terror attack today.

>pedophilia
You're not American, it's paedophilia. You do realise Christianity and Judaism all have similar bullshit in their Holy Text, right?

Stormtards are so fucking dumb. Imagine unironically thinking the most important thing in the world is racial purity rather than the thing that's been the problem for centuries i.e. People with money in power.

STFU, Ahmed.

I don't like them much either, but pretending they are even close to as evil as Islam is the act of a mentalist.

> Favela nigger monkey
> Thinks is more human than us white chads

>white
Kill yourself, but not in public.

>Thread is 36hrs old
Jannies really earning their pay this week. Clean this shit up you fat fucking neet otherwise I'm telling your mom not to microwave any more tendies.

>A tweet is sent
>Some office hack makes it into a story

It's hot pockets for them, not tendies.

More Muslims are killed every day in Syria but we don't hold a minutes silence every game for them?

THE WOMBLES OF WIMBLEDON
SOLEMN ARE WE

Attached: letsweforget.jpg (860x574, 125K)

Attached: lestweforget.jpg (960x656, 131K)

There's also an article on BBCuck today about how Grime artists are being unfairly disadvantaged by having venues refuse to let them play. No acknowledgement of the fact that venues tend to not like knife and gun crime happen on their premises.

By the way all of us who have posted here are on a list now.

More people have died in terrorist attacks since Christchurch +70.
We don't care and would never pay tribute to them. Maybe we should just stop it all together.

How can you take this shit seriously when there's some grown bloke dressed up as a CBeebies character stood next to you lmao

breitbart.com/africa/2019/03/16/nigerian-muslim-militants-kill-120-christians-three-weeks/#

The fact is no one cares about Muslims because their 'side' kill more in a single week, whether it's Christians or other Muslims, than non Muslims kill them.