They should ban all Greek teams from UEFA competitions for 5 or 10 years minimum...

They should ban all Greek teams from UEFA competitions for 5 or 10 years minimum. Hooliganism is a huge issue in this shithole and they shouldn't be allowed to embarass this sport anymore.

Attached: 2311.png (1280x853, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQGcnMoXrAo
inpaok.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/vd1v5.mp4?_=1
youtube.com/watch?v=u1h0pjVwGDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ynr when they threw a molotov cocktail at the away ajax supporters last year

I could write a huge tome if I were to list all Greek football chimpouts. Those animals even chimpout at other sports like basketball or waterpolo, it's actually really sad, it makes english hooligans seem like pussies. Here are some chimpouts that come to my mind.

>olympiakos fan stab 22 year old woman because she is a panathinaikos fans
>greek cup final ends up with AEK and PAOK fans literally brawling with each other and stabbings
>PAOK owner storms the pitch with a gun when a goal gets disallowed

not to mention countless of chimpouts in european competitions when shit like rapid wien fans and panathinaikos' team up against other teams.

All for it. Ban these Turkeys!!!

But then who will throw molotovs at away fans user?

sounds bretty based to me

OUT

Attached: 1548518305751.jpg (700x460, 265K)

>Those animals even chimpout at other sports like basketball or waterpolo
Why tho? Even eastern slavs dont chimpout that often and extreme despite having shittier living standard and even nore corrupt elite

low IQ that also drives them to extremist groups and ideas

based animals

>Because she was a panathinaikos fan
She was a well knowm hooligan, tbqh deserved it
As for grexit, forget about it. It's not like those retards will stop.

i unironically could write more than 100 but it's 3 am and im tired and im also a zoomer so I don't have knowledge of pre 2006 events

isn't this a more recent phenomenon in greek football though?

I at least don't remember Greeks being involved in this shit prior to your debt problems (not saying that is the cause of this, but it seems to have begun around the same time)

You obviously don't understand Greek's and their mentality. DESU they are a little bit crazy.

Trust me, im greek living in america.

what happened

fuck off faggots chimpouts are based and the only reasons to watch greek sports

since you started this shit thread you should also do a recap of all pic rel achievements for the homies here

Attached: γιαννακόπουλος.jpg (600x900, 32K)

Wait what the fuck rick pitino coaches panathinaikos basketball now? How's he doing

Alexander the Great died and they've been on the downhill ever since

AtG was Macedonian

Attached: 1365185967734.jpg (240x250, 10K)

Exactly. Even their greatest point in history is them piggybacking on other ethnicity's success

>Alexander the Great
>Greek
Cringe and Bluepilled. Greece was not a unified place and when it was, it was unified under the Romans. After the collapse of the Byzantium's the only independent Greek state (that I can remember) was Athens. After that they were Ottoman's bitch until the 19th century when they won their freedom. Then they abolished the Monarchy. Then a Royalist coup'd and restored it (via a rigged election). Then got fucked in WW2 and then after that it is messy.

So, there.

So what was he then?

Wait, no, Athens wasn't independent, it was a part of the basically dead Byzantium Empire. Then it become unified under Ottomans.

Macedonian. He was born in Pella which was the capital of Macedon. If he was born there now he would be Greek but that's based on current borders.

wtf I love Greek divegrass now

(No really. Sounds much more kino than this sanitized zoomer divegrass we have everywhere desu)

So a greek from a peripheral kingdom? Nice mental gymnastics my dude

Daily reminder the Ionian Islands are British Clay and they were a gift to a King you no longer have ;_;

the concept of the greeks then and now hasn't been on borders or other trivial ethno genetic shit.
It was always about the shared culture and mother tongue. yes greece as a state never existed until a little over a century ago but the "greeks" as a people has been around for thousands. Alex was greek.

Mate, there was several states around then. Macedonia, Thessaly, Crete, Sparta, Corfu and Molossia. He wasn't born in 'Greece' he was born in Macedonia.

He was literally known as Alexander III of Macedon. Not Alexander III of Greece. He was Macedonian. You applying a 'culture' to his nationality is daft. Macedonia were Hellenistically different enough to diverge them from the likes of Athens and Sparta and ones I listed above.

We would have lost it during WW2 and never have got it back anyway

Do you think he was Slavic (read: fake) Macedon or a different ethnicity altogether?

Or, WW2 would have been easier if we had them as naval bases? The rush to help Greece from falling would have been possible had we been able to land there instead of going to Crete.

>implying we could have held back germany because we owned a few shitty wee islands that can’t be used as large scale naval bases

You said yourself that a united political entity named "Greece" didn't exist in antiquity, but that doesn't all those peoples weren't Greek. Are you limiting your definition of "Greek" to people born in Athens and Sparta? What about the myriad colonies spread across the
Mediterranean? Were the Ionian cities Greek?

Those islands would have been easily defensible and a British fleet in the Med would have been able to provide support and evacuate if need be. That was originally the plan but we landed in Crete and then Greece collapsed and we ran away again.

>He was literally known as Alexander III of Macedon. Not Alexander III of Greece. He was Macedonian. You applying a 'culture' to his nationality is daft. Macedonia were Hellenistically different enough to diverge them from the likes of Athens and Sparta and ones I listed above.
there were no nation states back then you fucking nonce it was cititizens of polis, empires or kingdoms.
>Macedonia were Hellenistically different enough to diverge them from the likes of Athens and Sparta and ones I listed above.
yet they were hellenistically similar enough that they intermingled warred and considered each other of the same mother tongue to be related.
stop coming with this nationality bullshit of which you have no idea what it is now or was then (it didn't exist in most of the world)
alex was greek
ptolemy was greek

>PAOK owner storms the pitch with a gun when a goal gets disallowed

fucking based honestly
is there video?

Attached: 1539899087521.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>PAOK owner storms the pitch with a gun after a disallowed goal
Actually based. Also, English hooligans stopped being a thing about 2 decades ago.

>atg was a slav

never gets old

youtube.com/watch?v=AQGcnMoXrAo
he doesn't really unholster but still

>british fleet in a blockaded med

No, if somebody was born in the political entity of Athens then they were Athenian. If they were born in the political entity of Sparta they were Spartan. It is just so those two places (the former didn't exist at the time of Macedon) were largely similar. Here's an example, a guy born in Hong Kong prior to 1997 would be British Hong Konger, now that it is no longer British, they will be Hong Kongers (PRC). Jackie Chan is a British Hong Konger, for example (though is a PRC shill). So, like Jackie Chan, Alexander the III of Macedon was Macedonian.

Bitch you know what the fuck I meant, he was literally born in the fucking capital of Macedonia. He was Macedonian, not fucking Greek. Greek didn't exist. It's like calling somebody from Scotland 'British', no, they're Scottish, they can identify as British if they want but the nation they were born in is Scotland. Alexander III of Macedon was Macedonian, not Greek. He might be from a Greek CULTURE but that does not make him Greek.

eat your heart out jerry jones

Attached: 1540175262939.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

How do you think the ships got to fucking Crete? Italians were bottled in the Med due to Gibraltar. German fleet was mostly in the North Sea. Had Ionian Islands remained British throughout the period up to the Second World War they would have been upgraded with forts, defences and airfields. They would have been very difficult to take, costly and take time.

What an autist

>He might be from a Greek CULTURE but that does not make him Greek.
so was ptolemy not greek even though he was born in egypt?
>Bitch you know what the fuck I meant
yes I do, you want to draw lines in the sand when it helps your stupid unimportant argument.
its like crying about washington not being american.
it means nothing.

Fuck off Sosa.

>autist is obsessed with some tripfag

Jackie Chan is a fucking chink. Terrible analogy.

so your central point is that alexander the great was slavic

okay my guy

Attached: 1536510951755.jpg (657x868, 142K)

based if you ask me

Attached: file.png (398x500, 264K)

guys go to /his/ to talk about a glorified version of genghis khan. We are here to discuss Greek hooliganism. So my opinion is that hooliganism should be encouraged as it's the only way we can get our spotlight on Yea Forums. I don't remember a Greece related thread in the frontpage since the ivan savvidis pitch invasion. I think our teams deserve some recognition and our league should be discussed(even though it sucks). Let's just accept that we will never be recognized for our great football and that the only way to get famous is by being filthy degenerates who fight other filthy degenerates.

Attached: sells heroin to your whore of a sister.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Yes, he is NOW.
>Chan Kong-sang
>7 April 1954 (age 64)
>Victoria Peak, British Hong Kong

Sounds bretty cool to me

No deathes, no ban. UEFA's logic.

You mean you're an American with a Greek grandmother.

If you want it to work correctly just put the text. Don’t know if their system will properly detect pics

Are you an idiot or are you pretending?
Macedonia was founded by the Argead dynasty royal house of Dorian Greek provenance.
The Dorians were one of the four major ethnic groups along with the Aeolians, Achaeans, and Ionians.
Just because Classical Greece was divided doesn't mean it wasn't Greece or they didn't consider themselves Hellenes.

>low IQ
we talking africans?

Our league is shit brah, the only reason this garbage PAOK team who couldn't beat BATE is winning it undefeated is because every other team is shit.

Lmao and to think that we are often in trouble with UEFA while our fans look like model citizens in comparison to greeks.

Our fans only draw swastikas, and form human swastikas to banter with the italians, with ocasional flares.

too bad Panathinaikos and Aris are shit. We need them to play an English team and send 10k away fans to burn the anglos with molotovs

>keeping ancient tradions alive
>bad
Hooliganism is based

Attached: green fc.jpg (250x251, 25K)

Aris is great what are you talking about. They just got promoted and they are fifth in the league.

Pantelidis is the best greek coach
Ouzounidis is a hack who destroyed AEK

Name 1(one) team which colors are green and blue

Attached: 1500562861819.jpg (500x425, 58K)

Levadiakos

Dont forget the molotov cocktail they threw at ajax fans in the staduim

Is he a psychopath or based?

I mean he litearlly is the owner of the club, and walks onto the pitch grabbing his gun in a game that is televised nationally and internationally

Attached: 1552231671573.jpg (700x875, 92K)

sorry hercules >we don't have hooligans anymore, haven't for like 20-30 years. they got stamped out to make the premier league more family friendly for people in china india etc. to get the megabux

Donis and Ouzounidis are the biggest hacks in the league right now.

he is a chechen warlord

I miss gattuso bros....

>22 year old woman
Was she cute?

Turks rarely are.

TELL ME YOUVE EVER SEEN A MORE STYLISH STABBING

THIS IS PICTURE FRAME MATERIAL

Attached: 115051.jpg (1350x762, 97K)

THE TECHNIQUE IS EXEMPLARY

STAB THE BUTT AT THE PERFECT POINT TO AVOID EXCESSIVE DAMAGE

THE STRIKE ANGLE IS VERY DIFFICULT SINCE THE OPPONENT IS FACING HEAD ON ACTIVELY TRYING TO HIT HIM

THE DIFFICULTY INCREASES DUE TO OTHER FANS BEING BEHIND AND NOT AROUND HIM AND ALSO TRYING TO HIT THE AEK FAN, SO HE HAS TO SIMULTANEOUSLY AIM AND STRIKE WHILE DODGING BOTH FRIENDLY AND ENEMY ATTACKS

ALL THIS WHILE TAKING CARE OF REMAINING CLOAKED AND KEEP SUNGLASSES THAT GET FOGGED FROM THE BREATH EMANATING FROM THE FULL FACE MASK

THIS IS 10/10 EFFORT

ALEXANDER THE GREAT WOULD BE PROUD

He is a serb tho, the PAOK fans had imported hooligans from other shitholes for that game.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552147630466.jpg (720x994, 50K)

Are you talking about Makedonien (Greek) or Mazedonien (Slav)? English seems to be a limited language for this topic.

Attached: GreekFootballFunctionary.png (396x385, 132K)

>be first generation greek
>be actually embarrassed when forced to speak Greek
>will change stupid long name to something more civil when legally allowed to

Fuck Greek people

kλασε μας τα αρχιδια

kek no he wasnt

>be all over the news
>police looking for the guy with the glasses mask hat and knife
>nah m8 we dont know who he was, he came from serbia

>it will never be 1998 again
>you will never get another free sub from the Greek guy who owns the pizza store as an apology after he shoots his gun in the air for fun

Based. Anyone who is possessed with such righteous fury when his team gets fucked over by refball is /myguy/ desu

And his team is leading this year's league by a healthy margin so far, so karma has worked its magic so far in this case

Άντε γαμήσου ρε πούστη

the whole bridge fighting sequence was unadultered kino. Hopefully we'll see similar scenes this year

it was a serb chick actually

possessed is a correct term , they are playing like madmen this year foaming at the mouth

look at them shouting in ecstasy over tackles in midfield

inpaok.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/vd1v5.mp4?_=1

Seattle Sounders FC :^)

Yeah, totally karma. The most corrupt league in the world certainly is all legit.

sojaboy

>greek
>european
this is the kind of shit you'd see in fucking bagdad

t. riBer subhuman

>Athens and Sparta were largely similar
Wat?

based

That guy is russian though

>human swastikas
i found the uneven length of the arms triggering

just fine them. they will surely pay that on time.

youtube.com/watch?v=u1h0pjVwGDI

Technically, I was born there. But raised in NY since i was 4.

you need people too die. that's why we (england) got banned).

Fucking lmao

Do it to the scousers or celtic pls

>stabbed guy literally has an ancap ball for a head

hahahaha

Άχρηστοι άνθρωποι

How did it happen that the homeland of Western thought, the philosophy, the Olympics and the Democracy fell so low?

Faggot pussy. Hooliganism is great. Fuck OP for being a low test faggot.

fuck off retard, greeks invented hooliganism

it's actually an AEK ball, their fans are antifa trash for the most part

How disgraceful...

Let's not forget match-fixing now.

Attached: Yanki pepe.png (492x475, 24K)