6-0 vs Wolfsburg

>6-0 vs Wolfsburg
>1-3 vs Liverpool
>6-0 vs Mainz
Lol.

Attached: 81EiEsRFCTL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayern-muenchen/uli-hoeness-bayern-meisterschaft-bank-zoff-rafinha-60324260.sport.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something something something farmers

Whenever you see a Bundesliga thread just reply with "Landwirtsliga". Don't reply with "Bauernliga" because we already refer to Bayern as the Bauern

>farmersliga
>premier league
>farmersliga
Gee i wonder who will win the farmers league this season. It could be either bayern, bvb or bayern.

is theez word in german describing a redneck with short hair front head and long in the neck ?

what's a landwirt

a new und fancy word for Bauer

I don’t get it

and you never will
farming, I mean. it's pretty complex, especially modern farming which requires a lot of technical and business management training on top of everything else

Both Landwirt and Bauer mean "farmer" there are 2 reasons to use landwirt
>1: the farmers will be very happy
>2: we already call fc bayern "bauern"

The Bayern boss recently said that they wanted to use this season to give their boomer players a respectable farewell. They will spend big money to replace them during the next transfer period and no other German team will have a chance again for the coming years.

doesn't he realise this is professional football? who's got time for that shit? also, fuck boomers

>who's got time for that shit?
buyern, because they win the league every year without breaking a sweat

What is a word to describe Thomas Müller's appearance?

fucking bayern, fucking wirters of land, fuck them. also, fuck boomers

So they’re going to win the league without even trying?

Yes just like every other year

"big money"
psg big money or leverkusen big money?

Yes. Just like prior to this season. Their bosses want to compete on European level.

They don't have any debts and have big sponsors. They can't compete with sheikh/oligarch money though.

>The Bundesliga is so uncompetitive that Buyern can afford to play a season of testimonial matches for their 40 year old squad and STILL win the league comfortably.
Wew

Yeah lol. Here is a google translation of what he exactly said on a sports talk show:

>President Uli Hoeneß (67) is in the "Sport 1 Doppelpass" and surprised with a statement: "We have two, three players, which we must be incredibly grateful, including Robben and Ribéry. To create the transition, a soft Brexit, that's the art. We've been willing to sacrifice the championship for a year to give the players a decent finish. I've won more than 50 titles in my life, so it does not matter to one or the other. "

sportbild.bild.de/bundesliga/vereine/bayern-muenchen/uli-hoeness-bayern-meisterschaft-bank-zoff-rafinha-60324260.sport.html

They win the domestic league season after season because they steal the best players from all the other bundesliga teams
there is no way to beat that

Exactly. Luka jovic or Werner? Probably both. While bvb buy scrappy players like ramos from Berlin or fucking Milos jojjc. Literally who

why don't other sheikhs/princes/ oil barrons buy clubs in these farmer leagues to increase competition and make them interesting? instead of buying in an already competitive league like EPL

FFP doesn't allow it.

The non slang word for farmer like agriculturer in english

>instead of buying in an already competitive league like EPL
citywinslol isn't competitive either

german teams have to be owned by german funds

Fuck the 50+1 rule, I want my team to be owned by saudis so that we can finally win the meisterschale and champions leauge

>your team gets bought by a saudi
>Bayern gets bought by a richer saudi

You can tell a team is full of farmers when Lewandowski scores on it.

It's not worth it. English football is completely soulless these days. There's no reason to actually be emotionally invested in a club that has no connection to the land and community it's nominally representing. Look at Man City, they can win everything and play the nicest football ever seen and no one cares