Have they had customers ever? They have 0(zero) titles so if you're bandwagoning them you must have a brain tumor

Have they had customers ever? They have 0(zero) titles so if you're bandwagoning them you must have a brain tumor

Attached: Liverpool_FC.jpg (620x455, 82K)

>brain tumor

good way to explain liverpoop customers

I've always been a Liverpool bandwagoner
they have more spirit and their fans have more passion than united

I remember some people around my age buying into the stevie G hype and following them for that reason. they're no man utd but they definitely have customers

in the uk they have the same proportion of non-local fans as utd

They have won the Premier League 18 times and are the most successful club in North West Europe.

>the most successful club in North West Europe
On what basis

being in North West Europe and winning the most trohpies in a major league.

They won the Sky Summer Transfer Window Medal for spending 300m on Alisson, Van Dijk and two Moussa Sissoko clones

Their club is packed full of customers. Especially muslim ones

The zero titles meme is retarded at this point and should stop. Doesn’t means their fans are the most cringeworthy of all EPL though who are always thinking they did nothing wrong.

Stevie G may have been a flawed(but still damn good) player, but he sure was a based as fuck story character, with lots of heroic qualities(fearless, loyal, his quest for >one for da pool may have inspired Liverpool owner LeBron's >one for da land a few years later)

Too bad zoomers only know him for >muh slip because he had soul and they don't have soul desu

They literally have zero league titles in nearly 30 years

and 18 in the years before

Liverpool were the original customers club. Now those customers have gotten old and are forcing their kids to support them.

ya witnessed them m8? if not shut up and go buy your opinion license

>no country or team has ever won the wc or any league trophy before my zoomer ass was born

Domestically the second most succesful team in England.

The most succesful British team in European cup competition.

The third most succesful team in Europe in European cup competition.

But yeah, 0 titles apparently.

>(flawed)
he was only flawed in his later years, as a box to box midfielder and as a #10 he was nearly flawless apart from a few stupid backpasses that get memed around here (because literally everybody makes mistakes) but as soon as his hip went and he couldn't play anywhere but just in front of the defence he looked bad due to not knowing the position+lost all the athleticism that he relied upon in the past defensively, so his meh tier positioning got exposed

Dont forget the club with most dead supporters in a single match

Liverpool customers are the worst because they inherit a nauseating sentimentality and sense of moral superiority with their chosen team

Some game in Ghana takes that belt.

>tfw you will never EVER win the starvebowl

Attached: salahandbobbythinkingaboutmane.png (724x669, 303K)

Attached: La.jpg (720x249, 53K)

If you are a bandwagoner you are a tumour.