You have to be unironically retarded, contrarian and gay to think Penaldo is better than this guy

You have to be unironically retarded, contrarian and gay to think Penaldo is better than this guy.

Attached: _105169151_messi_reuters.jpg (624x351, 25K)

>beating real benis is an impressive feat

You have to be a muslim or african to like either of them

Cant wait for him and ronaldo to retire. I can guarantee most of the customers on this shit board will go with them

Agree.Absolutely no one can be on the same level.Pure Genius. G.O.A.T.

In betis' defense they we're undefeated in their last 7 games in la liga

that last goal was amazing

Based

I prefer when muslims beat swedish faggs

>implying they won't bandwagon mbappe

Attached: portuguese psycho.gif (540x304, 492K)

This Betis was worlds better than the Atletico that Ronaldo played against.

>Insatiable Messi grabs a 38th career hat-trick against Espanyol

yeah thats gonna be a based from me.

>the basher of Betis

Solid stat ameribro

>8 league titles in a decade
>penaldo refballs only 2

Why....just why? The free kick and the last goal would have beaten any goalie in the world. Can't argue that.

>directly contributed to 7 goals in his last two games, making it into the last 8 of CL and 10 points clear at the top

BASED

THE ONE AND ONLY GOAT

The sociality of LBGT is cancer and half of penaldo fans is from there.Why ? penaldo is GAY.

>messi hat trick against betis and Yea Forums loses it
>ronaldo hat trick against atletico in CL and everyone doesn't say shit
you will know the true GOAT soon enough.

Attached: images.jpg (190x265, 12K)

>that filename

Attached: 2345675432.jpg (1368x420, 178K)

You watch Messi you see an artist.
You watch Ronaldo and you see penalties and tap ins.

it's like Giroud scoring a hat trick. When people know you're not the GOAT the sensation doesn't live long even if the goals went in.

My fucking sides

>two tap ins and a penalty against a team who isn't even trying
>goals that literally nobody else in the world could pull off against a team that fought tooth and nail most of the match
Yeah I know the true GOAT alright, and he ain't portuguese.

>the banisher of Betis

If he could win a treble this year that would be great

I wish I could say it was just a prank bro, but there are thousands of actual retards on neo/sp/

Kek
You are a true fag or underage.

Imagine being a 12 year old and arguing about who's the best footballer.
Thread is dogshit, posters are little Jessie's.
Fuck off.

It's like Suarez or Lewandoski scoring a hat-trick, he's the fucking 9, it's his job to score goals... and all the team is giving you balls...

Also
>didn't watch the goals but still gonna throw shit for the sake of it
How can you compare fucking normal headers to truly beautiful goals

>no arguments
>lol gay and underageb&!!!!

Real benis :DD

>top player scores against shit team with shit defense
W O W, amazing! you guys are almost as easy to impress as a 5 year old boy who gets a new toy. Bunch of cucks.

That post applies to you penaldofags when he hat tricked against patetico, literally word for word.

To be fair, Ronaldo's first header was quite cool, even though Juanfran acted retarded.

When I watch Messi, I don't even see Argentina's best #10. Kys zoomer.

Attached: 1F97509700000578-5891719-image-m-10_1530100848103.jpg (634x718, 51K)

We already know the true GOAT, zoomer. GOATs win World Cups by carrying their NT on their backs.
>This image triggers Messoys

Attached: ct-hoy-diego-maradona-iker-casillas-and-the-world-cup-winning-captains-20180322.jpg (1365x2048, 844K)

But Yea Forums is literally contrarian. If we lived in a fascist society /pol/ would be SJWs. The fact Yea Forums prefers Ronaldo basically proves Messi is the best.

Oh look the retard spaniard is still mad no one pays attention to lel liga anymore

Maybe with the new ball people will watch it again, spaniard. Meanwhile you keep feeding Leganes and Rayo Vallecano do the argentinian steroid abuser

Whoa, he scored against REAL BETIS??? GOAT

Meanwhile literally not one person outside of your turd country cares about your turd league. If it wasn't for C. Ronaldo probably billions of people wouldn't even know there's a country called Portugal.

Keep seething boi. No one can erase the fact that the best player of all time in the biggest spanish team is Portuguese

Maybe Reguillon or Asensio will take his spot someday

Attached: 1529179723316.webm (1280x720, 1.17M)

It's all clearly just bait dumb fuck, no one actually believes this. They're just trolling you and you're feeding them.

Attached: 1550372241871.jpg (512x512, 68K)

This.

Most of Yea Forums actually bandwagon both in real life.

?
Di Stefano was Argentine/Spanish double citizenship, he won 5 CL's scoring in all 5 finals