Boro

>Boro

JUST

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-174539_Twitter.jpg (1080x1645, 737K)

How it is connected? Does the mask can change how well will you play?

Wossat mate? Yer don't support muslim rape gangs? Well a muslim just scored against you ya kant av that

How will they ever recover? Oh wow. Just...wow! Can you imagine it lads? WOW!

>"MUSLIM PAEDOS ARE SHOULD GO TO PRISON!!"
>everyone agrees
>"NO NO, NOT MY MATE BAZ! SURE HE TOUCHES UP A FEW KIDS BUT HE'S WHITE AND EDL THROUGH AND THROUGH, LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"

>everyone agrees

Except the British legal system.

uk is a legal shithole

>

Attached: tommy-robinson-roberta-moore-and-others.jpg (720x540, 44K)

Why were they wearing Tommy Robinson masks?

Not true, there was a muslim being tried for rape, until Tommy Robinson showed up to try fuel his own ego, despite being told not to, and nearly got it thrown out of court

>he believes this
It's a matter of catching them, not that they take rapists to court and then find them guilty purely because they're brown.

All according to keikaku

To show support for Tommy's white paedo friends.

>haha, our city is forever fucked, but we won a football game!!!!!!!!!!!

we have our own tommy, he is not as subtle tho

Attached: mm.jpg (800x579, 89K)

>wearing another man's face on your face for purposes other than mocking him
Is there anything more cucked?

Says Argentina of all places

is Stone Island the most cringe clothing brand of all time?

But that trial was finished and they were about to be sentenced. Nothing was nearly thrown out, so I'm not sure why you're lying. He also said nothing that hadn't already been reported in the media. Whether you like the man or not, if you have a basic understanding of the law and how the courts are supposed to work his imprisonment was a shocking act of corruption.

Someone explain pls

>tf
>tp
My sides

NGUBU MY SON

Tommy Robinson HAS to be arrested after he was listed by the murderer Brenton Tarrant as one of his sources of inspiration.

The amount of EDL members/high ranking people who've ended up being pedos themselves is pretty interesting.

He was a leader of the EDL and acts like he is the saviour of the white race but all he really does is walk around live streaming himself on facebook purposely trying to start confrontations with minorities then acts like a victim when he gets confronted.

Fuck that he deserves a medal

is he the new Cromwell

Why are football fans such lower class trash?

Bet you wouldn't call them that to their face.

Attached: 1529758631960.jpg (540x960, 77K)

It was one trial in a series of linked trials, and could have got others thrown out, you disingenuous cretin.

He's a tool and so are you.

This.

Robinson (Yaxley-Lennon) is such an obvious plant, I can't believe anyone falls for it

Plus he had pulled a similar publicity stunt previously and had been warned not to do it again. All to help the sale of his book, 'uncovering' already uncovered cases and taking credit as single-handedly taking down paedos (except the ones he is friends with).

if i had a dollar for every british ''ard man' nicknamed butcher id be a fucking gorillionaire
yes terry butcher counts

It doesn't count when it's some pencilnecked student LARPing, like that account is.

Why do the OPs of these threads always crop out the part of the tweet that includes the name of whoever posted it?

wind it in bud

Take a walk bro

>Celtic fan
What does that matter?

>except the ones he is friends with
He is? Can you give me info, there are some dickheads I know who love Tony and think he's a hero and not a paedo supporting nonce who does bad shit and then complains he's punished for it.

#FreeTony

Celtic fans tried to start a fight with robinson’s supporters a few years ago and got btfo. Celtic is also a very left leaning pro-immigrant club

Attached: B8A7C762-7E53-4937-A46C-E862AE6C362D.jpg (540x960, 37K)

kek. I won a signed Celtic shirt in 2005 or so. I don't follow them but they have a soft spot for me because of that. Doesn't help >RANGERS. Robinson is a dick abusing the climate to make a buck. He doesn't give a fuck.

>irrelevant shit like this is literally all that Sevco fans can gloat about these days

Attached: 1520379126660.png (633x758, 64K)