Chess retard here. How the FUCK does white counter the h6 meme in queens gambit declined?

Chess retard here. How the FUCK does white counter the h6 meme in queens gambit declined?

Attached: queens gambit decline H6.png (516x517, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/17205278/Roman's Lab Chess DVDs
olympic.org/world-chess-federation
lichess.org/Z7scioPA
lichess.org/D32lCv8m
lichess.org/7v4tAHgW
lichess.org/TWXoXlNF
lichess.org/Y0wjsTV4FwAW
lichess.org/yvfPlD3q
lichess.org/E2Y74Yor
lichess.org/hfdEHrSX
lichess.org/BQCgHJCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

also lose weight

Chess is a sport my Brazilian friend

F6

By moving the bishop to h4 and maintaining the pin

If they follow up with g5 then they're just weakening their position. They have to get their king out of the center eventually and then their position is full of holes and hooks

Fuck off, you fat nerd

Thanks
>t. Wouldn't last a minute on the board against a five year old

Hello, newfriend.

FUCK OFF NERD

Queens takes.

Disregard this Didn't look at the position correctly. Here you can just take on f6 and spoil his structure. He can't take with the Queen because d5 is hanging. But in general moves like h6/g5 are just weakening, especially when White's king isn't commited yet

Play the London system

You download an engine and put this position in it

Why do people do this? I mean, I understand if you're a 2700 player and want to avoid the preparation of your opponent but for anyone else it's just a meme. You're just robotically repeating the same moves every game and hoping the other guy falls for a Bxh7 at some point.

Oh shit I didn't see that thanks
London system looks complex I'm at 500 rn just trying to get one opening down perfect

accepting gambits is based
declining gambits is cringe

>trying to get one opening down perfect
Play fried liver
Or better don't play chess at all, it's unironically bad for you

How is it bad for you? I know it mostly just makes me mad but it's probably good for me to work on overcoming that.

Chess is IOC-recognized and therefore literally a sport.

the Queen's Gambit isn't a gambit

checkmate m8

black bois never accept though, got to be ready to deal with the soi

The Irish autist that pops up in chess threads = cringe

Chess and Yasser = based

trying to get into chess but i am shit

how do i git gud unironically?

Either post your rating or stop harassing the low players, armenigger

Attached: 1552738137059.jpg (540x519, 68K)

Don’t play that shit the easiest variation of the declined is the exchange variation

Unironicalllu just hop on chess.com and start playing. You'll lose every match but you'll drop to a level that you'll start winning at and you'll get good

>tfw learn to play chess in year 6 when I wasn't taking part in a lesson along with some nerd
>tfw he doesn't really teach me anything, he just shows me the basics so he can dab on me and make himself look good
>tfw go to prison a few years later
>tfw deliberately choose nerd class (computers) so I can stay away from the more dangerous offenders
>tfw class is full of dangerous offenders
>tfw they don't even use the computers (unless they're playing Solitaire or based Space Cadet)
>tfw they just play chess all of the time
>tfw know some people in the class from the out
>tfw they ask me if I want to play
>tfw they dab on me heavily
>tfw by the time I get released I've remarkably improved my game

Honestly, you get a lot of studying done because there's not much else to do. Try that, but don't rek yourself with a heavy charge.

For the same reason video games are bad for you. Except chess manages to be even more repetitive and worse as a result.
Blitz/bullet is not as bad but it would fuck up with your attention a bit
I'm bad and I haven't played for a long time

How is it easier though the bishop move seems pretty solid to me.

Take the horsie

Alt to F4

what did you get sent down for?

Nah, delete horse.exe

just...move it back, you retard.

G6

I mean 5

Nothing major. It only ended up being a custodial sentence because the "victim" played the "poor me" card to the absolute limit.

He'll get lots of bad habits
I believe lichess has a "tutorial" and a "single player campaign" for chess as if it was a video game
Try to get good at the endgame first, then the rest would become more intuitive
JUST THINK ONE MORE TURN AHEAD BRO

g5 leaves black extremely weak on the kingside with no drawback to white.

My chess.com score is 588, is that good ches/sp/?

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (600x514, 43K)

Just hit 500

Attached: honk honk.png (338x324, 21K)

Lmao mine was 2300, just got banned for using an engine though

Based

I love making you engine faggots lose on time

Haha, wrote a program for that too :^)

Say that you'll suck your opponent's dick if he takes back that move

since i started playing chess i've found im able to think things in my life through more clearly
>500
how the fuck is this real nigga just win a game

>500 on chess.com
i got to 1000 playing wasted just for laughs cause lichess players were too hard and i didnt wanna keep going below 900 on there. how the hell can you not win? players literally play like theyre blindfolded until 1k rating.

this, and if that doesnt work tell him youll kill him if he doesnt

I made an account in like middle shool and got yeeted to 179 and quit. Just picked it back up four days ago.

Is this how chads play chess?

Yeah but you should be playing lines that are easier to remember over the most optimum unless you are a grandmaster, even then. that’s why I say play the exchange instead of the pinning of the knight. Even still the London system is easier to remember for beginners over the queens gambit d4/c4 complex. The goal for a beginner is to get out of the opening and just play. The study of opening is a waste of time for most beginners when they should just use their time playing and possibly studying endgame.

No, real chads throw pieces at each other.
We'd do it oh so often in our chess school for 10 years old.

>chess is not a sport

Attached: JCN0c8Q9_400x400.jpg (400x400, 16K)

This is a gold mine m.thepiratebay.org/torrent/17205278/Roman's Lab Chess DVDs
For opening study. Least amount of work required most gain.

Just take. Queen takes really doesn’t matter on the exchange

Black drops d5 if he takes with the queen, so gxf6 is forced and his kingside is screwed up

Magnus Chadson would take

desu I'd rather have two bishops and a knight than two knights and a bishop regardless of the pawn structure

>he still plays the repetitive 2 player memory game
Why don't you come over to the Chad version?

Attached: 4p chess.jpg (487x495, 49K)

Looks like mahjong tbf.

Why Russian jews are best chess player

Cause you didn't listen to Bobby

Karpov isn't jewish though?

Armenians are crypto-jews are also good at chess.

based and redpilled

Is he a goy?

Thanks Kasparov

Yes

Grischuk is our guy
Also his wife, lagno, is a qt

However
Mariya Muzychuk is the qtest Chess player of all time

Attached: Screenshot_20190312-081654.jpg (2160x1080, 719K)

First round loss to Georgia

Attached: chess playoffs.png (1920x1080, 148K)

>so good at chess your country makes up half the teams in an international tournament

Shitty forced meme competition though I'll admit it is kinda comfy late night viewing

whats your ELO?

I would take their knight. Forces them to play double pawns along F, I also like to take their knights out of the game since they're a fucking pain if you misread their movement but their bishops you can frustrate and pin with pawns.

>Nobody has said queen a4 yet

because it takes over your life and drives you mad in the process. it is a weird game with a lot of power. once you start seeing the beauty you are fucked

This. I get nightmares where I'm forced over and over again to blunder pieces. I wake up sweating and scared.

if it bothers you so much then take that pawn with a bishop. voi la problem solved!

If your elo is 500, don't worry about openings. It's too complex for beginners. Just try out whatever opening and learn about the middlegame/endgame.

> not opening with e4

just kill yourself faggot

>Americans and there take on sports
Truly cringe.

I only play strong openings

because nobody wants to immediately lose the game fucking brainlet

*Sicilian blocks your path*

play and study for 8 hours a day for 10 years

Has never been a problem for ever since I learned the Smith-Morra gambit. sub-1800 players literally don't even know how to handle it because they're so behind in development.

I literally only play the Colle and have for 13 years now. It’s the only opening I know. I don’t even care if black plays g6. Too fucking lazy to learn a new opening.

Took yalls advice and lost five games in a row

2.c3

both Bxf6 and Bh4 are slightly favourable for white and Bxf6 is probably winning as Qxf6 loses tempo? and gxf6 weakens kingside. Computer does not like h6.

it is definitely a problem and is the reason e4 is no longer the most played first move at high level play. Alpha zero also not once played e4 and actually lost some games it was forced to play vs sicilian defense. The only games it ever lost. Obviously not an issue vs shitters.

The English is far and away the goat opening

I don't think that complexity is the issue, the real problem is that if you try to play out an opening against an opponent of that rating they will mess up the whole thing with unorthodox moves that will force you to improvise which will render the whole opening knowledge useless or even backfire

What's your lichess rating?

Attached: 1494259748397.jpg (208x199, 24K)

But that's the point, the Sicilian is arguably the most flexible opening ever for both sides and if you're under 1800 and aren't familiar with the many sharp lines you'll more than likely end up digging your own grave with it. The reason Smith-Morra gambit is so good against shitters is because the players who learned to be aggressive with the Sicilian are surprised when they see themselves behind in development and having to be on the receiving end until the middle game. Most top-level players wouldn't accept the gambit while all your average player would see is "free pawn!"
c5 is undoubtedly the best answer to e4 in principle, but only if you're a GM or an engine/AI.

Are you the dude who said that anything above 3 minutes is too gay?

If so you're kinda right

Attached: 49907155_106918973750573_6410100679082523258_n.jpg (1080x1350, 140K)

>go to chess.com
>play my first game
>lose
how to improve lads

You mean this post ? Yeah

start winning

Try the scholars mate

Maybe it was from Casey a long time ago and I was confused

lad, the what?

genuinely cringing at the state of these select brainlets

see

The Scholars Mate. You can checkmate your opponent in four moves dude go for it

Would Jews be mad if you played the Göring Gambit against them lads?

>the chesstempo really tests calculation skills and it exposes me as a major brainlet unable to calculate anything over like three moves

Attached: E48FDS.jpg (299x288, 34K)

you can start by analyzing that game and seeing where things went wrong and what the right move there was.

I don't think I can afford to sacrifice the time for that, third year engineering student problems
unfortunate
I will try, mr Assad

No idea, maybe it was me
Who's Casey?

exactly, that's why you will end up quitting chess way before you git gud.

Only if you day kvetch mate

how about a steady plan of 1 hour per day for 35 years then 5 hours per day for rhe rest of my life?

play 4 hours everyday for one year

lmao what are you saying, i dont un derstand

I got to like 1500 in chess.com solely from watching Yasser seirawans YouTube videos. What do I do now?

im 2k on chess com solely from playing
well rn im 1.9k
watevs

also this threads theme
>muh sicilian

lmao roflmao

read books or watch chessbase videos

>t. Caro kann memer

Attached: IMG_20190220_052512.jpg (1536x2048, 473K)

Damn he must be really good at playing blindfolded games...

>not playing the Albin Countergambit

black is already fucked

yeah so
it;s the best def

i dont get it
meh
never had much luck with 3.c3, juts dont know how to grab the initiative with it and have any real threats

i actually prefer 2.c3, people don't know the line and it works really well in blitz or at least i like playing it better than 2.nf3 and going into something my opponent knows by the book and i don't

You don't respect your bishops do you?

i play the carro kan precisely because i respect the light square bishop too much to have it stuck behind an e6 pawn

the french is just karo kan for zoomers

alekhines defense is fun

>he doesn't just mirror his opponent's every move to piss them off
people with over 200 elo disgust me

kek

Mayhem in the Morra can give you some pretty good ideas if you have patience for chess books

doesn´t work if you play with black

>Reading books

Attached: a72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33c.jpg (500x616, 54K)

Got me from 1400 to 1600 though

It's a fucking game not a sport you fat cunt.

>1600
just achieved that by trying for 2 years

If it's just a game then why is it gender segregated?

>just achieved that by trying for 2 years
What's your current rating?

based brainletbro
stay upset

Same as you, trying for me was reading books too. Sometimes i rather study positions than play games for some reason

It's not. There's just a women's league, but any woman could compete with carlsen for the title.

Yes we know britcuckistan does not recognize it as a sport but unfortunately you just do not matter
olympic.org/world-chess-federation
Deal with it, or don't. It doesn't matter since you will never change reality despite how much you complain.

1545 or something in Blitz (5min+0)

Welches website?

Start playing 3 min lad, bigger challenge (for me at least

lichess.org/Z7scioPA
10+0. Anyone wanna play?

>plays chess
>not Go
yikes gweilo

Attached: 1541551681119.jpg (400x267, 27K)

I'm sorry but i'm drunk

Reminder to add me on lichess
Micromegas1

lichess

i don´t like the fast animations desu. 5min is the fastest with accurate animations of the setpieces.

lichess.org/D32lCv8m

sorry i meant everything above 5min is too slow, yeah 3min challenge is alright

It reminds me a lot of how i used to feel playing poker and gambling

How do you confuse that lmao

Also stop using the meme apostrophe

Stop deflecting the objective truth

>How do you confuse that lmao
i am an autistic idiot, thinking multiple things without keeping up with my writing.

come on
lichess.org/7v4tAHgW

this is only for the syrian

Probably not the best knight sacrifice on both sides lol, gg
lichess.org/TWXoXlNF

missed it, I'll play you next

edit: 3min is too fast for my liking. 5min animations are the best.

no gg, no rematch

very lame

You can play Syria now

lichess.org/Y0wjsTV4FwAW

i want a rematch, whoever it was

Also gg yo

go re

You're in the club and this guy scholar mates your girlfriend's ass, wyd?

Attached: aids.png (548x255, 82K)

lichess.org/yvfPlD3q
come on lads
that twink would probably slap me instead

i don't think of chess as a sport but i'm totally willing to support it being recognized as one. Caissa needs all the help she can get after being held back by russian FIDE mobsters for ages

>London system looks complex I'm at 500 rn just trying to get one opening down perfect
the london system fits then for you then. it was the first system i ever used in tournament games, it used to be associated with lower-level players. it's only in recent years that it's become trendy at the GM level. you can play it as white and black (which helps a lot) and it doesn't even have to be a true london (pawn on c3 as opposed to knight on c3)

how is it a meme? there's way more to it than a threat of Bh7. and these days even players who are rated 1400-2000 will have a good deal of prep (at least compared to their opponents). there are tons of opening wins even at the lowest level. a safety blanket is totally fine for a beginner, it's not like a player is only ever going to play that one system

this was pretty good until you guys had the mutual-blindness with ...Bg4 and h3

Attached: quote-caissa-the-goddess-of-chess-had-punished-me-for-my-conservative-play-for-betraying-my-garry-ka (850x400, 62K)

lichess.org/E2Y74Yor

gg stranger
idk how to play chess :(

kys

Attached: brainlet.jpg (456x810, 27K)

>had the mutual-blindness with ...Bg4 and h3
I spotted it immediately after I released the move and mentioned it in the chat after I took the knight

Wasn't happy with that game at all though tbqh

based

lichess.org/hfdEHrSX

lichess.org/BQCgHJCw

thx for the games ches/sp/
still butthurt almani beat me

fucking anglo opening

this is a beast of an idea

caught spee miring my stats

Attached: D62BC15A-DDE6-45CF-92A8-3F67A2629883.png (750x1334, 268K)