What did I tell you about his mistakes?

What did I tell you about his mistakes?

Attached: p97032.png (500x500, 431K)

Where's the cuck posting nigger loving American flag now.

>TOP 20 CB

Attached: Laughing Guy.png (327x316, 208K)

Not even top 20.

He slipped

>Letting Babel score
Pfft. Nice top 20 CB you've got here

u dont even watch football

i apologize for doubting you based user

>dude this wife cheater VVD will cause trouble for MESSI
HA HA HA HA

Attached: D1mRHO9X4AA0ZOS.jpg (1199x800, 112K)

The commentators are desperately trying to blame Milner.

His one weakness is that he's shit

BASED
A
B
E
L

Attached: Image.png (672x555, 412K)

That goal was on Alisson

If you think that was Van Dijk's fault then you should just stop watching football

He did everything he should have done there but Alisson shat the bed

MOUNTAIN MAN

Maybe he should have shared with his teammates and they could have got a point?

lmao
he headed that on his foot retard
both are at fault but mainly his fault since he was on a comfortable position

Alisson should have come to meet the ball though. Instead, he waited for it and tried to play it with his feet for some reason

still it was a weak header plus he had an option on his right side, he made a mistake, move on

Alisson is more guilty, stupid fuck decided to stay in the goal forever before jumping like a retard on babels feet

wrong

I'm moving on. I think Alisson is great but he does have an occasional fuck up in him. I also don't think VVD is completely blameless here, he could have just nutted it out of play if he had any doubt

3 people made mistakes, Milner shanked that volley with his first touch, Van Dijk didn't take control and could've easily just grabbed it. Dumb arse headfuckery everywhere, need to sort that shit out.

Only thing van dijk is guilty here is trusting his keeper to not act like an indecisive moron

If it wasn't for the invisible hand of the football authorities, his mistake would have cost them the league.

He has an elite ability to make those around him look good by comparison. Matip looks like a top 20 CB next to this shitter

More like the very visible hand of Sergio Rico

Virgil is to blame 100%
He assisted Babsl

I always rated Babel desu. I still remember those blooters against Chelsea and Lyon in the CL. Too bad Rafa liked his 0-0s too much to rotate him for Kuyt desu

Based Babel refusing to celebrate against his former team. YNWA

Absolute genius.

He didn't make one though.

yep van dijk just trusted allison even though allison wasnt interested in it, better your defenders trust your keeper than never trusting him but it was still a dumb mistake