Watch our league - The Chilean Derby

Colo Colo - UC

Attached: 5c8e5950d3a3b.jpg (950x475, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

futbolchile
youtube.com/watch?v=DAeR3fbN8Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

futbolchile net/2019/03/17/mira-colo-colo-vs-universidad-catolica-en-vivo-y-online-por-la-primera-division/

For me, it's the Chilean Primera División.

Attached: Señor PF.jpg (820x620, 43K)

Attached: Colo Colo Eterno Capion.jpg (480x640, 46K)

cringe

cringe

cringe

cringe

chile

Why do you play your clásicos at noon?

cringe

cringe

lmao all these fouls

Crin-Crin-Crin
Ge-Ge-Ge
Viva Cringe

>U. de chile
>U. catolica
>U. de concepcion
>U. la calera
you're a big league

>Cringe Cringe - Universidad Cringe
cringe

would Messi do it in a colo colo clasico?

it's safer in terms of chimpout in the streets

cringe

I know that colo colo is the bigger one so which derby is bigger?
Colo Colo vs U. de Chile
or
Colo Colo vs U. Católica

UC is really catholic?

Universidad Cringe
Universidad de Cringe
Cringe Cringe
Cringesal
Everton
Union La Cringe
Universidad Cringecepción
Cringe Unido

Colo Colo vs U. de Chile is bigger

Colo colo vs catolica is the zoomer choice

what is life in chile like?

serious answers only please

Alexis Sanchez

No, only the university.
They're supposedly the rich people's team in Santiago, but it has its fair share of flaites.

>culo culo vs universidad cagolica

Moreless, they are the posh team in Chile, but they realized rich kids don't play football so they started creating football schools in slums to recruit young players, so they have some supporters among chilean underclass. Gary Medel played for them

All poor people desire to be rich
Most rich people desire to be poor
All religious people diddle kids
Mestizaje maligno is not just a meme

I need a third opinion and do not know if a zoomer choice is something good or bad.
Also I know that pipo gorocito played at catolica and u. de chile has an owl...difficult choice indeed.

do most people have access to day to day necessities? is poverty a major issue? what is the crime like?

I have a friend that lives in chile and says that is ok although half of his time he lives in uruguay, 1/4 travels around the world with his german girlfriend and 1/4 actually spends time on chile.

Cringe

Oh man, Gorosito and "Beto' Acosta... thanks for reminding me. U. de Chile vs Colo Colo has way more history but the U de Chile went to shit.

You are poor = shit life
You are middle class = shit life, but you can live a comfy life if you're not a sperg in terms of economic planification
You have money = comfy life with lots of things to do
also this, but only zoomer cuiquitos want to be poor

>do most people have access to day to day necessities?
Yes, that's not much of an issue, unless you're an immigrant living on gibs and/or informality.

is poverty a major issue?
Sort of. People are more worried with employement opportunities and retirement plans, as the current AFP model is mostly a scam, but other than that, people aren't doing that bad, at least if you don't include the immigrants as well.

>what is the crime like?
Not that bad, but also one must keep an eye on their belongings, as once in a while there are cogoteros hiding in the shadows.
That said, there are some places known for bad crime statistics, like Antofagasta and the southern part of Santiago.

To everyone asking about Chile:
youtube.com/watch?v=DAeR3fbN8Xk

>do most people have access to day to day necessities?
no
>is poverty a major issue?
yes
>what is the crime like?
extremely high

>AFP
>scam

>what is the crime like?
>extremely high

At least Chile is safer than USA

Well, that's the impression that I got when I went there the last two years. Weren't people protesting the AFP system claiming it's a lobby or something?

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY

CACA LOS ANDES
MAS CACA PARA TI

Y ahora que el Nido se fue a la mierda, donde postean pendejas los choroy ?

El Antro

Yeah thats the common perception, mainly because shitty press go out every once in a while and interview people that didnt follow the steps correctly to get a good fund however the model has proven to be the most effective that we’ve had. Also the one time the model had a chance to be defended and explained in national television it was blown by literal aspie Jose Piñera (also the designer and basically creator of AFP).

heh.... sorry retards but Independecia forever

Attached: Union_espanola.png (200x220, 3K)

MESTIZAJE MALIGNO

t.

Attached: El primer peruano nazi y ario.jpg (480x594, 37K)

>CDU
no thanks, merkelista

Attached: 1552586566439.jpg (720x960, 74K)

Attached: crvena-zvezda-kolo-kolo.jpg (685x530, 35K)

GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO GET FUCKED CULO CULO

>culo culo

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

Attached: cuando-el-porro-del-curso-se-saca-un-7-0-sospechosa-24951789.png (500x654, 98K)