They are going to win the treble, aren't they? For fuck sake Liverpoo do something

They are going to win the treble, aren't they? For fuck sake Liverpoo do something

Attached: shitty.jpg (800x533, 169K)

Attached: 0AB216F3-810E-4AE2-99F4-9AD2A2F52C37.jpg (800x1199, 271K)

>City might actually win a treble
This is all Kepas fault.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.34M)

based and virginpilled

Of course not, they'll win the QUADRUPLE.

No, they play JJ in the SF

Attached: 24A5EEC000000578-0-image-a-1_1421137747202.jpg (634x423, 60K)

They're not going to win the treble. They are going to win the qudruple.

*wins*

Attached: 1552766196754.jpg (480x300, 69K)

barça it's going to win the UCL you fags

Don't ever post that image again.

Attached: Appalled Cavani.jpg (4032x3024, 557K)

Reminder that EFL Cup, FA Cup and Prem IS NOT a Treble. Only the FA Cup, Prem and CL
>You now remember Lelverpool fans claiming they won a ''''Treble'''' that consisted of the UEFA Cup, EFL Cup and FA Cup

Fuck off scatalan. La Liga slip begins today

It is a treble, just not THE treble

It's the virgin treble

We're ahead by like 7 points and Athletico are embarrassing themselves.

>Athletico
THERE'S NO FUCKING H IN IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: VERY angry Pepe.png (680x680, 290K)

>we're
What part of Barcelona are you from?

BASED PEP making manolos SEETHE

>You now remember United marketing their Community Shield, League Cup, and Europa wins as a treble

based mkhitaryan tbqh

This but unironically

City can't win the CL

>we're
>Athletico
Nice proxi

So what?

Nobody gives a shit about them or their plastic "success". In fact I wouldn't even call it "success" or "achievement" because they didn't have to work for any of it, it was handed to them on a plate and it was the default setting for them to win things. It would be shocking and embarrassing if they didn't.

It's like me and you playing a game of Monopoly. Only, instead of us both starting the game with £1,500 each, I get to start the game with £100,000 and you get to start with £1,500.

And then when I buy my 15th property for £300 and you start to feel a bit helpless and aggrieved, I can turn around and say "Yeah but you just bought a property for £350 during your last shot so it's totally equal and fair. I just spent my money more wisely than you and managed my properties better than you did." Or some other mental gymnastics along those lines.

The sad thing is that football is effectively over as a competitive sport. Proper clubs like Liverpool will go without a league title for another year because of this financial doping. Real clubs like Wolves, Everton, West Ham etc. will miss out on European competition because artificial clubs like City, Chelsea and PSG have bought their way to the top and will continue to occupy top 5/6 spots in the league indefinitely (or at least until someone grows the balls to do something about it).

>Proper clubs like Liverpool
opinion discarded

Can't you count to three, incellotron?

City aren't winning the treble

THEY'RE WINNING THE COMMUNITY SHIELD QUINTUPLE

reminder:

>The Treble
Premier League, Champions League and FA Cup
>Domestic Treble
Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup
>League Cup Treble
Premier League, Champions League and League Cup
>Europa League Treble
Premier League, Europa League and FA Cup
>Second Cup Treble
Premier League, Europa League and League Cup
>Cup Treble
Champions League, FA Cup and League Cup
>Mickey Mouse Treble
Europa League, FA Cup and League Cup

Blame shit teams for having a go against us, but then rolling over against City. Watch, Fulham won't defend against City and will concede 8 goals

Attached: ohbaby.jpg (258x344, 27K)

Where does the drawing against Norwich cup fit into this