Thoughts?

Thoughts?
>I have a negative attitude to the fact that several naturalized foreigners are now playing for the Russian national team. I do not see the point.
>I don't understand why Ari has received the Russian passport? I discussed it with Pavlyuchenko, by the way, he agrees.
>It's funny when a black player stands for the Russian national team. Mario Fernandez is the top player. But we have the same Igor Smolnikov in his position. It was possible to do without foreigners.
-Ural forward Pavel Pogrebnyak

Attached: no nigs pls.png (945x837, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Futbol/national_teams/spbnews_NI990343_Pavel_Pogrebnak_Smeshno_kogda_temnokozhij_futbolist_igrajet_za_sbornuju_Rossii
youtube.com/watch?v=m8m2BYv02Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=_Of053N0CA0&t
youtube.com/watch?v=L5u7vkc5v9Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/Futbol/national_teams/spbnews_NI990343_Pavel_Pogrebnak_Smeshno_kogda_temnokozhij_futbolist_igrajet_za_sbornuju_Rossii

based Pogre

poor lil slav boy struggles to accept that if you want to win you get mercenaries instead of playing your crappier homegrown talent.

He's right, I wouldn't give a shit for the national team if some foreigners were playing for my country.

t. insecure shit player who gets replaced by a pacy black man soon

If you guys go this route, you'll end up being a laughing stock and risk being the International Version of PSG

What way you mean? The naturalization or no naturalization?

mad cuz bad shut the fuck up and play better faggot

Nationalisations are indeed a bad thing for international teams. It goes against the spirit of international competitions to recruit foreigners like clubs do. Spain, for instance, does not naturally have access to athletes who excel at sprinting, it'd be lame if the Spanish federation began giving passports to second rate Jamaican athletes so as to improve in that department. An egregious example of nationalisations of foreigners happens in international basketball, where every NT is granted a 'naturalised' spot that is often given to an American player with zero connection to the country he plays for; Mirotic and Ibaka, as good as they are, should not represent Spain at the international level since they were recruited by the Spanish federation when they were in their teens and had shown the potential to be professional players.

Why is Russia naturalizing players?
You're a big country, you can find plenty of good domestic players.

Based and redpilled.

Why every count does? Because they want to get the best ones fast that's why.

Just like China right?

Not every country.
I would kinda understand if some small countries did this, but Russia?
It's very retarded and lame.
Yes, they are not a very good national team, but at least they are playing with domestic players, not some mercenaries who have zero relation with the country.

How many naturalized players are on the France NT?

None, as there is nothing natural about being a fucking french pigdog.

sportsmen are dumb

There's a difference in naturalised players though. There's ones that came through that country's academies and were naturalised as they were growing up. Then there are ones where they go through naturalisation as an adult for a country they never lived in as a kid. The former is fine in my opinion, you can't really expect associations to not go for players they spent time and money developing.

The feedback here would be the same. Nobody here wants naturalised players.
Don't forget Diop

>naturalising foreign players who play in your national league

Absolutely disgusting.

it's like a sport animal, like horse or dog, is speaking about other horses and doges but accidentally in human language. That's what I think about sportsmen's opinion in general.
>"bark-bark, isn't it strange? bark-bark, did you see that? bark-bark let I tell you my interesting opinion... woof-woof"

he's 100% right

The most Russian post I've seen on Yea Forums.

t. нaпoлoвинy pyccкий.

Stop ruining my online games pls

I mean, it's really sort of pathetic that Russian youth selection doesn't produce enough high-class players. Pretty sure there are enough capable trainers and young players, not sure on the facilities, but dead lower leagues are probably the main issue. At the Mbongos of French team are usually born here or in former colonies and are trained here.

Do they? Pretty sure naturalized players in most of European NTs are kids of immigrants, they don't naturalize ready players like Mario (he's totally worth it though)

That's ironic - he was kinda good, but was injured just before Euro 08 where the team played well and it was his chance to shine. I mean, his replacement went to Spurs afterwards, and this guy was better.

Hating fellow Russians is Russian national sport

t. пepeeхaл из Mocквы тpи гoдa нaзaд

I'm not hating Russians at all

Umtiti is an immigrant iirc

Attached: JR Holden.jpg (400x300, 80K)

umtiti and mandanda, naturalized is a big word, they all came to France when they were children. the naaturalized players OP is talking about are foreign adults who as long didn't play in an official game with their country they can play for antoher country.

i don't know why this makes me lol so much

Attached: 1182648401.png (215x285, 7K)

lmfao

consider my noggin well and truly joggin

>you can find plenty of good domestic players.
apparently we can not
145 is a lot, but most of these are bydlo + the elites are not itnerested in makeing football system being able to beat germans and french, they are itneresting into having cheap work force here and castles in france and money in swiss/american/british/danish banks

You had Mike Smith during the 90's too. Or Dujshebaev in handball (which case is extremely dubious as he's actually played and win Olympics for another national team).

exactly my thoughts whenever I see lebron james drop a "hot take" on something

Ideal requirements for international eligibility
>born in the country
>at least one parent born in the country
>two or more grandparents born in the country
>player lived in the country for at least 5 years before the age of 18
Fuck mercenaries at international level

handball NT rules are retarded

>Companies using the Swiss cross to make themselves look better
For shame

absolutely based

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS

Rugby is big into naturalising pacific island lads, basically cheating imo also robs the islanders of their best players

It looks like they're a Swiss company at least

Kek

I think the same thing about actors and actresses, like listening to a performing whale talk about politics

Based

They called ur mum "the performing whale" when she was at uni

This is unironically the most intelligent post ever posted on Yea Forums

Outstanding post desu

pog would be proud

you are too redpilled for your own good, lad. You need to stop because you will only find disappointment ahead in your life when you are so redpilled.

Attached: 1529739896083.jpg (226x249, 6K)

Why are there blacks or Arabs in Western or Slavic countries in this first place? Who thought this would be a good idea?

You are flying too close to the sun my friend

Attached: 8BFB8BC0-3EC8-42DD-AA25-3728801C71B1.png (500x555, 61K)

Best post in Yea Forums right now

Attached: 0346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Group pressure, not that galaxybrained you gays

>>born in the country
Agreed.

>>at least one parent born in the country
Agreed, but as long as that one parent lived in that country for at least 10 years before the age of 18.

>>two or more grandparents born in the country
No. Eligibility of a player should not depend at all on the nationality of their grandparents at all in any circumstance.

>>player lived in the country for at least 5 years before the age of 18
Should be at least 10 years.

I would also add that players like Declan Rice, Diego Costa and Wilfried Zaha shouldn't have been allowed to change allegiance once they had been capped at senior level regardless of status of the match. It should only be allowed in exceptional circumstances like the Gibraltar, Kosovo or other ex-Yugo situations.

hes right
in Portugal my dad always said the nt died for him when deco started playing (he both are huge portistas)
after him came pepe, liedson, and now dyego sousa
this only counting the hues, because we also have anthony lopes and raphael guerreiro, 2 french born and raised avecs, who speak the language very poorly and not at all, respectively
we have a lot of players who were born abroad but who came very young, were raised here, and were taught football here and thats absolutely fine, because they are as culturally portuguese as anyone else, but not those fuckers who came in their 20s

nope, only if he lived and was raised from at the absolute least the age of 10 in the country

>you're now imagining the uproar that would happen if an athlete said this in literally any western cuck country

Attached: 1489562557428.jpg (250x360, 18K)

what the...

Okay, this is ebin.

lmao

Russia is a shit team you should be glad some foreigners want to play for that mess

Why?
If they are shit, then those issues are not going to be resolved by trying to paper over the cracks with foreign players in the NT.

>why?
Because they are lul
Btw I'm against naturalisation in general, in futsal Russia is only top tier team because they steal our players

>woof-woof
what did he mean by this?

for me, it's woof-woof

The only way Russians can compete on a international level ia through doping.
Isn't it the same Pogrebnyak that floped outside Zenite's team?

Did they?

Based Serghey

Attached: confused bear.jpg (2048x1152, 345K)

based and redpilled

Russia has an awful foreign players limit in their domestic league that spoils the competition and enriches mediocre players. I hope my country (Türkiye) doesn’t follow them.

Attached: 50C46816-47FC-4C69-A140-EC8F96192317.jpg (1000x541, 70K)

It only makes sense if you naturalise decent players Ari isn't even the best striker at Krasnodar.

>I mean, it's really sort of pathetic that Russian youth selection doesn't produce enough high-class players. Pretty sure there are enough capable trainers and young players, not sure on the facilities, but dead lower leagues are probably the main issue.

Everything went to shit in the 1990s including Football, didn't help that "our" best players were mostly Ukrainian thanks to Dynamo Kyiv and Lobanovskyi.

Russian youth teams are getting better, and teams are starting to rely more on youth and less on Vagner Love tier Brazilians. Still a long way to go, and youth academies still have pay to pay problem.

based
he's right
national teams today are disgusting

the wc18 showed france has begun EXPORTING niggers to african teams.

Same thing with a lot of the other teams that people complain about. They usually even develop more players for these countries than they themselves have in the team

If you or your parents weren't born in a country, you shouldn't be eligible to play for their national team. Simple as. Grandparents is too far to go back.

The bigger problem is that your country will very soon only display or show the foreigners.

Here is a photo of all the GB Gold medal winners from the last Olympics. The overwhelming majority of them are British. Yet every single advert, documentary, newspaper article, poster, whatever, from then until now has featured a big watermelon smile or some disgusting skin. Whitey was never featured.

Attached: article-2187363-14843843000005DC-450_964x597.jpg (964x597, 211K)

Rusanon, hide before the KGB intercepts you and fakes your suicide. This post is too based and redpilled

If we had won the World Cup with the demographics of the French team I really wouldn't have been that bothered. I've never been into rugby, but a mate took me to a Leeds Rhinos match a few weeks ago. It cost £10, you could stand up and have a beer, there were no chavs, the players were born within about 10 miles of the stadium and at no point did anything feel remotely foreign or alien.

I'll still go and watch Leeds United, but if they go up this season and turn into some UN Representative side like Newcastle then I will not be attending because the shirt may as well have been worn by martians.

Absolutely savage. A horse truly good doesn't woof-woof louder than it have to be.

Desu I think it's a bit silly for a russian player to say so when "Russia"'s only success in football came as urss and included people from all over the place.
Like, I don't want this to sound like a """"deep"""" post on what a country is but if a Georgian can bring success to the urss an a Brazilian.

>an a Brazilian.
*so can a Brazilian.

Mandanda and Umtiti, both came at 2 yo

He is right, for past 2 years we had three Brazilians and two Germans play for our national team

Georgians and Ukrainians always played an important part in CCCP national team, but we were a single country back then, they were not foreign mercs who come here as adults, acquired citizenship and get signed up for national team, the most egregious is Neustadter never even played for Russian club and spent his entire career in Germany and Turkey

There are two ways to reach someone else's mental level. You either educate yourself to become smarter, or you try to convince everyone that he isn't as smart as he seems to be. You chose the latter like a true brainlet would.

Based and redpilled.

Who cares, this shitty rejected brazillian literal who was one of the best russian players in the WC.

Our best players in the 1930 and before that were italians, it happens, Russian football is horrible and there is no prospect of getting better.
You can be all redpilled and based, but the reality is russians are not good at football

Attached: 1101.png (367x527, 260K)

Dostoevsky-esque

I agree, except immigrants that either were born and grew up in a country, or came in the country as little children and grew up there, and most importantly identify as said country's citizen, and took their culture as their own.

based and dare i say, redpilled

b&rp

>and there is no prospect of getting better.
Of course there is, you fucking spastic. You invest in academies and youth development and produce the players.
Cancer like you justify filling their team with nationalised others is just tragic.

no, it's not possible. sorry, lad

Oh you.

Attached: fred dibnah3.jpg (226x170, 13K)

can i read your manifesto?

Someone better screencap this

listen to me sing, you fat boy capitalist
youtube.com/watch?v=m8m2BYv02Nw

Iliusha?

Basado. It's painful to see how people try to use short term gain strategies like naturalization. For some reason the head of Russian national football team doesn't want to understand that losing and winning is a normal thing as long as players are learning. I am ok with shit results during next wc if I know that the team is constantly evolving and moving forwards instead of naturalizing some bums from around the world

based

rip alexandrov ensemble

too redpilled for life

this is a really good post

lmao

Slavs are niggers. Especially russians

For me, it's Bark-bark & Punishment

If you say so...

>(вы)

Who is even training those dumb russians?Other dumb russians?Yeah mate that worked well with english football right.

You won one world cup in 66 and then the whole country became full of experts talking shit about every other country and thinking the British has the best sports culture on the globe, sit down mate, you have your best teams full of immigrants because your local kids are trash, call me back when the golden generation, trained by the other golden generation, who was trained by the other golden generation that had one guy that saw Bobby Charlton playing in '66 and took some notes win a WC.

Mate there is no beating on the bush, you call Raheem Sterling to the Starting Eleven, he is a top 11 british player.You are not getting better if the talent your country produces can't challenge Raheem fucking Sterling

>being this angry and being proven wrong
chill out, cunt

He's right tho, there is literally nothing wrong with immigrants who grew up there, or sons of immigrants to represent a different country, but naturalised players like Fernandes? Nigga was born and grew up in Brazil, just picked Russia because he wasn't good enough for Brazil

That's just bullshit

Ironically he played for Brazil, and he would. The reason he chose is for some religious reason. He doesn't even speak Russian lol

Karl-Anthony Tows plays for Dominican Rupublic and can't speak a word of Spanish, but at least has a Dominican mother

Fernandes just picked Russia because he was playing for a Russian club, like Jorginho playing for Italy, or Trezeguet for France, or Costa for Brazil. That's just stupid, they don't even have a parent born in these countries they represented

these conditions taken together could literally exempt people from being able to play for a NT, though. i would say #1 or, failing that, all of #2-4, would make more sense.

No one is angry, but when you complain about foreign talent taking over your job on the NT, just play better. You need a select process to play for another country's NT, they are not mercenaries that are selling their skills for some bucks and the next world cup they pick a new country.

I don't know much Mario Fernandes cares about Russia, but he cared enough to settle there, live there, and represent their country at the world cup.
If a original russian player is being left out is just because he is not good enough to compete with Mario Fernandes.

Football doesn't have the dynamics other industries has, where it is cheaper to hire foreigners than residents of the country, or other political stuff.
If a player is being called up to a NT it is because he is a top 20 player playing for that country.British people who complain about Sterling can't understand their tiny island can't produce players better than Sterling, or they produce Sterling clones that are worse in every aspect

England did produce Sterling though, you dumb bastard. He literally went through English youth academies at QPR and Liverpool.

And why are you strawmanning about Sterling anyway?

How is Sterling Jamaican at all? He moved to England at the age of 5, he did all his school and football teaching in England

Jamaican by birth and I assume by both parents.

I mean, he doesn't even have a Jamaican accent, he sounds just like any other Brit

Messi also did all his youth academy process in Spain but he's still 100% Argentine. Keeps his accent even when he lived more than 50% of his life in Spain, married to an Argie, best friends are Argentine, eats Argentine food, watches Argentine tv; lives like an Argentine but in Barcelona

Sterling moved here when he was a toddler is why.

I agree, just saying, why would anyone complain about Sterling playing for England, he's English

Well he's not really English either ethnic or as a national cos that doesn't exist any more.

Based

Attached: 1505812027961.jpg (768x768, 69K)

Are you a fucking retard? Big Country doesn't automatically imply better players. The best players with Russian passports make it into the NT. The majority of fans are okay with it and the coach and the fellow teammates are happy with It as well considering its in the best interest of everyone to field the best players and win games. It shocks me how many people are so stupid and narrow minded with their vapid shit posting.

I mean, he has a point, national teams are for people who born in the country, if not, what's even the point? the problem is he said:
>blacks players can't
which at the eyes of the world, sound racist and apparently "he faces a ban from football" lmao

I am too smallbrain for this shit

good post

I love Russian analogies

Attached: 1551834218917.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

They should work on developing domestic players, because they can certainly produce good players which is proven in the past, instead of giving passports to foreigners.

The point of international competition for me is playing with your own players, who were born there or have some root connection with the country, not some fucking random mercenaries, then it becomes like club football and looses the whole meaning of representing your national team.

>It's funny when a black player stands for the Russian national team
>Russians being blatantly racist

In other news, grass is green. What a cunt.

Would it be funny if some -stani mongol or churka stood for it? Russia isn't an ethnostate, it's a 23% muslim Eurasian Brazil.

He didn't call Ari black, he called him dark-skinned. And apologized already, saying that he meant no insult, but was talking about the issue of naturalization.

Etnorelations here are funny. I've heard buryats (which were the northern tribe to Mongolia and have common border with them) refer to guys from Caucausus mountains as churkas in everyday conversations.
And that's not to say that guys in these mountains have fuckton of conflicts among themselves. Sometimes they unite against native Russians, sometimes they bash each other just as angrily.

>He didn't call Ari black, he called him dark-skinned.
Like that's the fucking point. saying it's "funny" for a black player to play for Russia is the definition of racism. Implying Russians are white to begin with. Also Ari is heaps better than any native Russian player, he should be grateful Ari even wants to play for Russia.

Yeah, whatever. There is difference between intentionally insulting people of other races and accidentally using dubious words.

>Mario Fernandez is the top player. But we have the same Igor Smolnikov in his position
Fernandes is great though

>actually defending the statement there is no room for black players in the Russian NT
>lol stupid use of words whatever

This is exactly why Russia is a 3rd world shithole full of racism.

>putting words into people's mouths
this is exactly why there is a kangaroo war crimes """court""" in Hague

leaving a reply so i can screencap this based post later

>it's funny when a black player joins the NT
>not racism

Just another shithole coming to the aide of their slavshit buddies

based , fuck celebrities opinion on things

How is it not funny? Imagine 11 Polacks playing for Nigeria in the next wc. It would be better than any comedy

I don't think race is funny. You would, because you are a racist cunt just like this idiot from Ural. This is why the whole world hates you.

I get it, you need to virtue signal so that people forget your country is a swamp built on pillaging Africa and trafficking slaves. You do you bub

Nah, people hate us because we like to start proxy wars. It has nothing to do with race.
Moreover nobody said that some race is funny. But it's funny when a certain race players plays in a country's team where that race doesn't present at all

Attached: 1551910051828.jpg (771x900, 102K)

please show me where we are plundering Africa and trading slaves right now. Who gives a shit about what happened centuries ago? Right now we are one of the most prosperous nations in the world and you can't even stop yourself from committing genocide.

>It has nothing to do with race.
It has everything to do with how you are still living in the 1920s. Dictator you can't even see is a total cunt, invading Ukraine, racism, gay bashings and even a law basically making being gay illegal, messing with elections, murdering journalists.
>But it's funny when a certain race players plays in a country's team where that race doesn't present at all
Yeah thats what we call racism Andrei. You being this blind to your own racism is exactly the problem.

>Yea Forums culture is now mass replies to the only amusing post in any given thread
based reddit

Nigga looks like nacho monreal

You don't know history m8. Dictatorship started again with Stalin. During Lenin the party made a lot of decisions.
But your "le ebil russian goberment" sentiments are pretty amusing. You are the first person from Europe I've seen behaving like this. Only americoids usually like this.
It's not racism. You can google definition of racism and compare it to your bbc indoctrinated idea you have in your head

I don't get it

not based and quite bluepilled

>You don't know history m8
You don't know the present retard. You ignored literally everything I said that proves your country is backwards and insane.
>It's not racism
Yeah I'm gonna take racism lessons from a fucking Russkie, a country that is totally fine with straight up lynching black people.

I am not ignoring anything. You believe that you know more about the country I've bet you have never even been to than me. How can I take you seriously.
We have different understand of black people here. Real Africans are treated pretty ok tho. We have a lot of them here

>gay bashings and even a law basically making being gay illegal,

and what's wrong with that again?

His problem is he decided to bring up skin colour for no reason at all. Of course having foreign nationals who grew up in different countries joining your national team would cause friction, they are just there for their own selfish football reasons rather than any national pride or feelings

Why Ari? Russia has no strikers better than Ari?

What's wrong calling him black since he IS black? How is that wrong? He was just stating a fact. I wouldn't be insulted if someone called me white since it's the fucking truth.

That's exactly what he said.

Never mind ignore my previous post. You're a brainwashed cunt beyond saving. And I thought "people" like you didn't actually exist how naive.

lol

>Yeah I'm gonna take racism lessons from a fucking Russkie, a country that is totally fine with straight up lynching black people.
Lame bait but also quite ironic

Unironically this. Most athletes are braindead; if they were intelligent they would not pursue a career in sports (especially team ones). There's a reason your job is kicking a football and not handling law cases or treating patients. You can tell that by listening to most footballers' interviews and shit, they sound like broken records, like scared little parrots.

Is it the same with F1 drivers? I always thought they are in general more intelligent than other sportsmen (Hamilton aside) because of the necessity in technical background

>Technical backround
What for? You just have to know how to drive a car. Dont even need to know how to change tires

Attached: 1550865392047.jpg (720x589, 41K)

this is different from Yea Forums of 2012 how?

Attached: 1441988715130.png (584x553, 672K)

I don't understand this discussion. If you don't like foreigners, you need to ban migration completely. Why if it's allowed for foreigners adopted citizenship to work in your country, it's not good in football?
Three footballers, who are mostly used as examples of critics are Ari, Guilherme and Mario Fernandes. They all spent most of their careers in Russia. Ari and Guilherme got their passports by most common procedure of gaining citizenship - spending time in Russia, taking exam in Russian language, spending time in migration offices through burocracy among other citizenship seekers, mostly from different -stans and Ukraine. Only Fernandes got his passport via legal but rare procedure, when any sport federation asks president for citizenship. But he also said that he want to spend his whole career in CSKA.
Germans Raush and Neustadter got their right for passports as they were born in Soviet Union.
Also critics always say about brazilian-born naturalized players and never about others. What about Ilzat Akhmetov, uygur from Kyrgizstan, widely criticized at home for his choose of Russian NT? I did never heard anything against Akhmetov.
So, if you don't like foreign players, ban migration completely. And Pogrbnyak don't like black players in NT, it's just racism, I don't know what to discuss here.

Russia isn't suited for football, playing summer sport in winter will never work out. You can't become a technical player if you learn to play on artificial grass (and you can't maintain real grass due to the climate) or worse, on mud and snow. Of course, playing in below 0 Celsius is also pretty ludicrous for both players and fans.

>I mean, it's really sort of pathetic that Russian youth selection doesn't produce enough high-class players. Pretty sure there are enough capable trainers and young players, not sure on the facilities, but dead lower leagues are probably the main issue. At the Mbongos of French team are usually born here or in former colonies and are trained here.

I think it's mostly that the climate isn't suited to it. I'm from Belarus (close enough to western Russian climate), and we only had a few months where we could reasonably play football. Now I live in the UK, where you can play year-round, essentially. There's no way you can expect to develop equal talent at that rate.

This really made me think.

>literally one of the NTs with most brazilians in it
>talking shit
Hypocrite much?

I dont see any difference in either. They are not originally from your country, so they shouldnt be allowed to play for the NT.

sdgewgtgewtew

I think that depends. I'm finve with foreigners as long as they got the citizenship in a normal way (living here long enough and passing language exam). But since it's possible now to give passport via special order or whatever I don't like it. "Some" people in our NT hardly even speak russian and that's upsetting.

Attached: 1458963358973.gif (250x280, 910K)

The term is 'national team' not 'Ethnicity Team'. Campaign for 'International Ethnicity Tournaments' and you're sorted. Until then it'll be nationalities.

That's not what he meant and our NT has plenty of players who are not ethnically russian. If he implies people who were raised in our youth academias or got citizenship in a regular way then I agree with him. I wouldn't want to see players in NT who don't even speak russian, there's no point in it then. It becomes the same as club football only with countries buying the best players and awarding them passports.

this

Attached: 1545732236282.jpg (483x589, 78K)

>It becomes the same as club football only with countries buying the best players and awarding them passports
No, it isn't. It still important step to change football nationality, because player can play only in one adult national team.

Except nationalities don't work that way in football. For example, there was a chance a few years ago for Aluminia to play for England. He had never played for Spain and had lived in England for 8 years. He was able to be called up if he wanted after getting citizenship. You can't just invite, lets say, the next Messi to your nation and play him. You have to have lived in the nation for a set period of time AND not have played for another nation in a competitive sense. The UK is a bad example for this shit because of Home Nation rules being unique here. You can only play for one team officially in competitive games. If you play one competitive game for Russia, you can't switch.

this post is nowhere near as nonsensical as many of the replies imply

Exceptionally overrated post

Slut.

I guess I better reply to this saying something.

Attached: slut.png (1898x1032, 1.52M)

So how does that change anything? They're still mercenaries who don't even bother to learn the language of the country that they "represent". How can you think that's right?
I know how that works. I oversimplified it to make a point. As I mentioned I have no problem with people who come to live here and get a citizenship like every other immigrant after x-years and various (language, history whatever) tests. I'm against players that are awarded passports via special order bypassing all other steps. I don't mind if we get worse result until our youth school get better (or not).

Well yeah that obviously sucks but I don't know many countries that actually do that.

What a post, great!!!

Yeah and this country is one of them. I'm sure Pogreb meant exactly that, and got all this backlash undeservingly. Well maybe the funny black people comment was a bit too much I agree, that's also kind of true tho.

I can't say I'm au faix with the rules of nationality in football teams, let alone Russia specifically. How does this shit work then? You can just bypass the rules if you're rich enough?

>They're still mercenaries who don't even bother to learn the language of the country that they "represent".
Mercenaries change employer, footballers can't change NT, because of rules in modern football. We live in modern global world. Some European nations speaks more English today than their native languages. If footballers don't have any problems by living in country without knowing native language, then why not? You need only few basic phrases to know to live casual life daily.
Also, who don't know Russian among naturalized players? Guilherme speaks good Russian, Ari understand it and speaks on decent level. Only Mario don't speak it, but understand mostly. He is probably just to shy. Everybody knows he is slightly autistic. Brazilians can confirm it.

>How does this shit work then? You can just bypass the rules if you're rich enough?
Another user. There are the law when official sport federation can ask president to grant citizenship to any talented athlete. I can remind 3 sportsmen who got their passports that way - footballer Mario Fernandes, snowboarder Vic Wild and speed-skater Victor An. I'm pretty sure something similar exists in lot of countries.
Other way is basic way, by living here for some time, learning language, pass the exam in it.

>You can just bypass the rules if you're rich enough?
Not exactly but you can get a special presidential order and be awarded a citizenship for great achievements or something. Some actors and also Mario F. got theirs this way. While there are people like Brian Idowu who were born and lived here for most of their lives, know fluent russian etc. Obviously that doesnt bother me.
> Some European nations speaks more English today than their native languages.
And that shouldn't be an example to follow in my opinion. Do you disagree?
>If footballers don't have any problems by living in country without knowing native language, then why not?
Sure, why not? But then don't play for the NT. What in your opinion even the point of national football and NTs, please tell me how you see it.
I meant Mario yes. Yet, he's the only one for now, no one can tell how many more will come after him. He's a good guy and a great player, yet just don't play for the NT or pass the normal citizenship procedure.

Thanks my dudes.

How come this practice is relatively common in Russia, considering how "racist" the country is claimed to be by media? Don't think it has ever happened in Sweden even once, and we're all aware of our rep...

>Brian Idowu
He made his choice, and he can't play in Russian NT anymore, also he is now foreigner in RPL. Those are just rules and his choices.
>And that shouldn't be an example to follow in my opinion. Do you disagree?
I agree
>What in your opinion even the point of national football and NTs, please tell me how you see it.
NT represents country in sport. But still migration exists. People are leaving their native countries everywhere in the world by different resons. If person can serve his new country in any way, you shouldn't force him to learn language, maybe it's too much difficult for his brain, and you shouldn't decline him from joining NT, because it's discrimination by non-sport principles. If he deserve to be in NT by his skills and he got football citizenship, he can join it. Simple as. Our neighborhood country is starting to decline players by non-sport principles and this is just discrimination.
>Yet, he's the only one for now, no one can tell how many more will come after him.
Lol, why you, panickers, always speaks about "maybe". When this "maybe" happens, then we'll talk. Mario is great player, he wants to spend his career in Russia, I don't see any problems with him.

>He made his choice
I know. I heard some of his interviews and he seems like a cool guy. I was just giving an example.
>Our neighborhood country is starting to decline players by non-sport principles and this is just discrimination.
I know what and who you mean by that and that's clearly wrong and disgusting.
Overall I feel like we have a very similar view on this matter. I just want the people who represent my country to know my language, culture respect it and live here, I don't think that's too much to ask for. To sum it up my only problem is the possibility of players bypassing our migration rules with presidential order that's all.

>What about Ilzat Akhmetov,
come on, he grew up with russian as his native tongue, been living in russia since the age of 12
thats completely deifferent

Ari can speak russian? never seen it tbqh

Sort of
youtube.com/watch?v=_Of053N0CA0&t

hmm its ok, at least he does speak unlike mario
joazhinos russian is even better
youtube.com/watch?v=L5u7vkc5v9Q