British commentator:

British commentator:
>Oh and it's a goal! Ngubu with the equaliser. A brilliant strike by the Frenchman, and Norf FC are level!

American commentator:
>He shoots… he scores! What a shot by… er, Nuhguhbbu. And Norf and Souf are tied at 1 apiece. I tell ya all of a sudden this game has gotten real interesting.

comentador de Latinoamerica: GOOOOOLLLL! GOOOOOLLLL DEL NORTE! GOOOOOLLLL DE NGUBU! MADRE DE DIOS! NORTE 1, SUR 1! QUE INCREIBLE…. GOOOOLLLLLAAAAAAASSSSSSOOOOO!

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwATp2zXtxo
youtube.com/watch?v=0nvdwVk4nXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>british commentators
>saying a foreign name correctly
pick one

They go to amazing lengths to pronounce some names but butcher the others, it's bizarre. Like, they were tripping over each other to say "Caththththooooola" for Santi Cazorla. But they never say Barthelona even though they should

>american commentator
>no "this goal brought to you by [insert sponsor here]"

Where were you when you realized that all three styles are equally kino?

Attached: buono1.png (500x338, 359K)

they can't even say Alvarez or Martinez correctly

how clever!

no instance of this ever, of course, but a very clever commentary on current events! have you learned this in school? if so, let me applaud a quite good student of received ideas!

in all seriousness, your mother gets breast cancer this year. a deserved prize for bearing a stupid son

t. brainlet

The problem is if you establish a pronunciation first, then try to change it. So if someone like Michael Owen is commentating and Papasthathopoulos is playing, then there's no chance, and the other commentators just try to be consistent. Cazorla is one that bugged me though, because they were so inconsistent, half attempting the ethethetheth, some not bothering, and some even going with "Carzola".

But city names will never be pronounced the same as their native language. Those (wrong) pronunciations have been established for centuries, like München/Munich; there's no changing them, "Barcelona" with that pronunciation is effectively an English word.

>this post brought to you by Hoosier Hill salt, the saltiest in all of America

Why should they? Foreigners don't give a fuck about pronouncing English names correctly.

*ding*
correct

Finnish commentators

>WÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖÖ

youtube.com/watch?v=qwATp2zXtxo

youtube.com/watch?v=0nvdwVk4nXE

Attached: huuhakajapeps.png (400x321, 78K)

>american
>can't keep himself from clapping

Why did I read american commentator in Madden's voice?

>Taste in commentators: BAD
>Taste in women: GOOD

>be american
>wish cancer upon someone's mother
>*claps*
>*gets shot*

It still annoys me that BT's commentators seem intent on saying Farv for Favre

I just want to know what the fuck is wrong with that one bein sports commentator

What the fucks going on

>a chelsea game 2016-2018
>ngolo conte
>antonio kante

Attached: conway.png (1263x675, 793K)