Buys Ngubinho for 3 million Euros

>buys Ngubinho for 3 million Euros
>One year passes
>Sells Ngubinho to Oil FC or Norf FC for 30 million Euros
They are literal slave traders! They can't keep getting away with this!

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 15K)

Attached: O_MÁGICO.png (514x485, 204K)

What's the matter, Guttmann? Want a piece of action? We ain't racists, send us your best lads and WE will scam them to the Manures of this world and get moneis

Attached: Imagem37.png (908x914, 780K)

they need the money so their 80 years old president buys a new brazilian GF

Attached: joana-e-pinto-da-costa.jpg (1000x600, 344K)

Fucking based. Maybe this semen slurping sport IS for me!

Gentle reminder that Florentino and the Bogdanoffs are but simple pawns in Pinto da Costa's 92nd dimension's Sueca

Attached: pinto_da_costa_foto_jose_coelho_lusa1263fa13 (1).jpg (1500x903, 435K)

Benfica vs Porto Super cup this year?

If you mean the Portuguese Super Cup then Sporting has a shot of cucking Benfica in the semis and then going to the finals with Porto.

If you mean the European Super Cup... well, Benfica can't play that unless they transfer their whole team and coach in the summerto whoever rapes them in the Europa League final

I meant that Benfica wins EL and Porto wins the CL.

Benfica couldn't win an european final even if everybody else got disqualified for some reason

>Sells Ngubinho to Oil FC or Norf FC for 30 million Euros
50% goes to Ngubinho's rights owner
30% goes to Ngubinho's agent
10% goes to Ngbinho's previuous club

Portugal posters are so fucking cringe

Attached: 1551915466653.jpg (2000x1600, 250K)

>about to win
>sudenly a storm comes by, the game is stopped

At least when you buy a player from Porto he generally turns out decent.
Never touch the shit Sporting push out.

Cristiano was from sporting

can a man get a quick rundown?

Based

>flag
Cringe
>flag
Based

Bruno Fernandes is unironically great, he is basically the whole Sporting team now. If not for him Sporting would be in eighth or something

He's old, he's rich and he's corrupt.

We are going to win Europa League this season senpai while you getting raped (again) by Slipperpool FC

You're gonna be raped by Domingos's son AND one of your own players lmao

When I was in Porto every street I walked on had a guy in a leather jacket trying to sell me drugs

Well, did you buy any?

Why the fuck would go to cerco!?

They're buying turds, spend some months polishing them, then sell these polished turds to idiots with too much money. This is simply capitalism.

This was in the big square with the local government building at the end. Thought they might be undercover cops or something

>turds

and eventually they find a gem for every 4 turds, seems like every mediocre team tries to do the same nowadays but they were the first to succeed.

In Lisbon there are Pakis and Indians selling common spices as drugs right in front of the police

How are Portugese teams in so much debt when they make so much money from transfers?

Forgot dad's commission.

Horrific post

someone had to say it

Strong rivalries urge the big clubs to resort to banks to loan them monies to buy more ngubus and kleyversons in order to come on top of the rivals or at least to not fall too much behind. Banks always loan more money because they believe football is a gold mine and they'll get their money plus interest back.

Plus, refer to , which albeit exaggerated, portrays quite accurately the stuff that happens behind curtains on a big sale. Or any sale in portuguese football, for that purpose. You sell a player, and a dozen entities demand their share. One is his current agent. Another is the agent that "nurtured" him in the academy. Another is the club that raised him. Another is the other club that raised him. Another is dad because after all he's dad. Another is the uncle who taught the player to like football and took him to watch benfica games as a child, therefore he thinks he deserves a commission as well. Another is the bank with whom the club signed a deal to always take a share of any sale to pay debnts.

At the end of the whole ordeal, it will be nice for the club if they can retain half of the transfer money.

now i know youre lying, worse you get there is beggars

I want to do this too, how hard it is to found a slave trader club and shill gubinhos?

like REALLY hard

>somehow get on the board/friends on the board of your local football clubs
>convince them to pay the football manager game designers to push your player ratings higher than they should be
>all the autistic scouts/managers notice your players in game and actually scout them etc.
>sell them for big bucks
pretty easy and it's exactly what porto do

Porto is where lil' boys become men!

thinking porto sees any of this money. KEK
this is all corrupt mafia shit bro. money laundering.

Based

>scaming big teams
>bad thing

Ok