I THOUGHT I HAD IT ALL TOGETHER

I THOUGHT I HAD IT ALL TOGETHER

Attached: sold.jpg (1080x1122, 285K)

kek

COME TO BESIKTAS

Who would want him? There's no top team in need of a keeper, certainly not a snake.

LEL

Oh nonononononnononono

I can't think of a team who he'd start for and could afford him

United when de gay goes to Madrid in the summer

HOLY SHIT HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHHAHHAHA

That sheer fucking humiliation

Welcome to Paris Saint Germain

PSG

feel bad for his dad desu
i remember that interview where he started crying out of happiness about him going to madrid while being interviewd

I mean what else did he expected.
This entire debacle was Florentino fault to begin with, fat old jew messing with shit he doesn't understands just trying to get more money.

TEEBOW COURTWA WELCOME TO GETAFE
BABY SITTING, BAD RELATIONSHIPS SAVES 2019

Good move

al-hilal

bless allah etc

welcome to zenit

WELCOME TO GALATASARAY/ CUNT MOVES&GRIM FACES/ 2019 HD/ DESPACITO

Zizou is too based, halal pigs don't deserve him

Getafe are going to CL next season they don't need this hack

>Chat shit
>Get benched

Attached: gareth-bale-real-madrid-2018-19_yl9chp006bgw1hl4nfef46kck.jpg (1920x1080, 526K)

FUCK this belgian piece of shit

Attached: AH HAHAHA FAGGOT girl.jpg (367x399, 33K)

come to Trabzonspor

this

I WALK A LONELY ROAD

His dad is also a weird dude, I remember when he leaked the NT formation before a match once

Don't come to Vorwärts-Wacker Billstedt

#WelcomeToPSG

COME TO BRAZIL

He wont be sold idiots

He proved at the wc he is the best gk in the world and navas isnt eternal

>that flag

OH NO NO NO NO

also he got Umtiti'd

PSG could do with a keeper since Buffon has one or two years left at most.

navas is only 32. even for a keeper that relies on his reflexes, he's got another 2-3 elite years

That's what he gets for being a filthy fucking snake.

buffon has -1 year left, but I don't see courtois as being a significant upgrade on the nipple
granted, you're right that his character and choking tendency suit the team extremely well

if they bench him long enough he'll throw a fit and force a move anyway

HAHAHAHAHA SERVES HIM RIGHT FUCKING CUNT GET FUCKED

>Thibaut "Butthurt" Courtois playing for a French team
not gonna happen

Attached: shhhh.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

As much as I want this to be true (just imagine how kino Keylord's documentary will be), this really is source: my ass

navas is pretty clearly better than courtois though, and having two keepers who want to be first choice doesn't really make sense, so even if it's fabricated it's still reasonable

This desu.

also the fact that Zidane didn't want a new keeper when he was manager before

Reminder that Zidane's son, Luca, is a goalkeeper for the reserves team of Real Madrid.

pfffffffffHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
he can be back up keeper to Muric

welp, got what i came for

Yeah this is what it's actually about Navas is just useful because he's the right age to stick around until Zidane can force his kid in

OH NONONONONONO

PSG, some Italian shitter like Inter or Roma, Arsenal

Those are my bets

He was never that good but he isnt bad either. 100% overrated because he played in England

>Zidane comes back
>Navas, Marcelo, Isco, Bale instantly un-benched
>Real wins

Kutwa got buttfucked by french people so fucking much in the past year

with Isco and Bale goals and a Marcelo assist

White little faggots BTFO.
Brown Chadvas is king

>Eden goes to Real
>Cuntois gets sold

KEK, especially after all this "I want Eden at Madrid" talk this turd has been doing.

Attached: 1494604931645.png (1118x1122, 727K)

I hope this happens
Filthy piece of shit

based zinedine pissing on courtois the cunt

#cometoOlympiakos

WELCOME TO EVERTON

Next up: Casteels replacing him in the NT

Buffon had 1-2 years left 3 years ago

>Sell your new keeper to make a point about your commitment to your old keeper
>Buy a new new keeper as part of the trade

2.14D Uno being played by Zidane right here.

They need a new manager first.

I would pay him 400€/month to sit behind me and watch me shitpost on here. Wouldn't pay a transfer fee though.

Bayern (unironically)

Next stop, Los Angeles

Attached: cover-1528390306.jpg (5472x3648, 3.48M)

>It's real
lel based Zizou.

Reminder courtois told real players to not hire conte and now he is fucked. Could be zidane revenging his juve teammate.

Welcome to Newcastle

Probably part of the deal to get him to return. Maybe Flo bought Thibaut to have this card to play and force him to return if he needed to, some cheeky 4D chess.

What kind of fucking name is Keylor by the way?

Fenerbahçe, Galatasaray inshallah brother

If the wc proved anything it's Navas' elite status.

literally everyone knew it was a disrespectful and ignorant move at the time

MemeSG

And let him be back up to Romero? Could work.

Courtois for Hazard innit?

Attached: adventure laugh.gif (400x276, 559K)

Arsenal?

welcome to Panathinaikos

Leno has been very good.

reminder navas cost real the 2nd leg against pakilona with that embarrassing ratking goal for 1-0

no one's perfect

Would never happen if Ole gets the job (and he will). Ole would rather play Romero than thqt faggot. Locker room cancer like him won't have a place in Ole's team.

I think we can all agree that Navas isn't exactly the best goalkeeper in the world
But Courtouis is actually worse, and most importantly, is a complete cunt. I wouldn't buy him for the sole reason that he's locker room cancer

yup. the proper cunt. it cost real A LOT this season.

Why is Courtouis locker room cancer?

Why are you retards STILL pushing degay for madrid.
Let it go

Off the top of my head
>fucked KDB's ex openly
Also
>Belgium's reserve keeper says Courtois is great and he hopes that one day he can reach his level
>Courtois tells the press the keeper is full shit and is extremely arrogant to dream about something like that

Openly talked shit about his teammate Bale to the press.

Dubravka is unironically better than this dude.

Most of Costa Rican football players come from low income families so you get these super weird names that lower education households come up with.
The problem is the difference between household economies, while the "average" lot of us grew playing consoles, pokemon and yugioh and all that shit while having access to other regular things on the city and bigger towns, other kids on lower incomes and/or more remote zones only had football so it's basically all they did 24/7 while most of us just did it as a past time on lunch break or something.
Most of the little leagues bring these players and start them young while the other ones slowly but surely leave to keep studying as higher education is basically guaranteed if you actually try or can't keep up for whatever personal reason.
Players like keylor were signed in with kids teams since they were super little and they just kept going.

If we want more and better players we need to actually invest on the entire system and change something because right now the only ones that actually even consider staying and potentially pursue football as a career are low income players as they don't have many other viable options, that or they come from a lineage of big football players and have all the gates open for them.

>top team

also leno is better than him

He'll probably end up on a shit team like PSG or Milan.

what happens if courtois tries to pull a kepa and rebel against zidane?

>Milan
they have the future goat keeper

He'll join the Materazzi club

Probably a local adaptation of the English name 'Gaylord'.

Bayern, if they pull their heads out of their asses. But whether Bayern is still a top-team with the appeal to convince Courtois to go from Real to Bayern is a different question.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (259x159, 810K)

Id argue navas has been the single best for the last 4 to 5 years straight

Theres literally only 3 options
Navas, oblack, ter stegen.
Navas has a significantly harder job then them 2 at all out attack madrid.
Can distribute, shot block obviously, commands his area and regularly punches corners, is the single fastest keeper off his line of Allll time.

send him to turkey's new plastic money club

Attached: Başakşehir_FK_Logo.png (276x361, 102K)

what about de gay?

Im a united supporter and a goal keeper.
I love de gea but he has lots of protection and makes easy saves look difficult, lots of flair.
Also showed huge holes playing for Spain.

People dont understand how much easier it is to play at chelsea and a lesser extent united than the likes of Real who plays with 1 to 2 defenders half the time with their high wing backs and sergio ramos trying to play center forward.

Navas averages 1 to 2 saves he has No business making a game. He saves madrid early and Madrid go on and win, weve seen it a hundred times

PSG already have Areola who is a GOAT in the making though

De gea is maybe number 5 in the world, great but not elite.

Racing Vienna

Laugh at Teeboe. Talking shit and sold 1 season after he moves. Fucking Faggot!

Attached: 123432525.jpg (367x451, 23K)

Welcome to Al Ain

>I would pay him 400€/month to sit behind me and watch me shitpost on here
kek

how the fuck a costa rican player ended in the best club in the world

>de gay

bayern

uli and rummenigger are too cheap to buy a new one though

.t Courtois

he didn't touch a ball in the last world cup, he is an overrated goal keeper.

Attached: 1544040430045.png (375x375, 138K)

I WOULD LOVE IT

I think Courtois is attractive and if I were a homo he'd be just my kind of guy.

Is there something wrong with me?

Its the same everywhere. The chance of becoming a professional footballer are tiny. So the only people trying to pursue that career have no choice. Any parent with the opportunities to give his children a future, wont allow them to gamble away an education.
Thats why most footballers come from low income families.

Thibaut Courtois – Welcome to Christchurch United AFC – Saves, Hit or Misses – HD – ALLAHU AKBAR REMIX VIDEO 2015 ISIS

Attached: Christchurch_United_Logo.png (140x156, 83K)

de gay has been playing behind a championship level defense in manure for the last few years. until this year he's been retardedly good

>Locker room cancer like him won't have a place in Ole's team
>what is pogba
>what is martial
>what is sanchez
>what is lingard

is thibaut courtois one of the ugliest players in the world?

Coortwa is many things, but he certainly isn’t ugly

he absolutely is ugly he looks like thos eeaster island head statues

He’s not ugly

>this flag
>this post
checks out

Still don’t get how he’s ugly. I know he’s not a 10/10 supermodel but he’s not a bottom of the barrel neckbeard 4channel user like you type of ugly. Explain how he’s ugly, and this time try not to use a contrived /pol/ fallacy

Inter because Handanovic is getting old

PSG?

>he doesn’t rate FC Burger King Kit

Attached: DB1C856D-B48E-4172-8A96-CE487EDEBAE6.jpg (320x312, 45K)

I don't know how anyone would need an explanation.

Attractiveness is all about symmetry, courtois is the walking opposite of that, his long weird neck already fucks things up and you go up and see a crooked mouth that's always tilted to one side, a massive jew nose, little eyes on different heights, one more open than the other and to top it off, a shitty badly formed widows peak.
Even his fucking hairline doesn't have any symmetry.
It's like looking at a Picasso painting.

He's not "horrible" but sure as fuck can't even be considered attractive, he's below average.

Attached: 1324668.jpg (655x368, 27K)

Yep he had stellar defense as usual in front of him

>what is lingard
not locker room cancer, he does fortnite dances but that’s about it

PSG
Not a top team though, and French people can't stand his sorry ass
I'd rather buy Lopes, twice the keeper

exactly

I hear Sevilla is nice this time of year

Zizou is not wrong u know

>come back to belgium for euro qualifiers
>"well..at least i still got this"
>mignolet and casteel approach him
>"oh hey guys , whats going on ?"
>"well Thibault , we just came back from a talk with Martinez you see and me and casteel are now 1st and 2nd goalkeeper in the NT"
>"w..what ?"
>"dont worry dude , Seltz is happy that he will have someone else to talk to on the bench now"

Attached: casteel mignolet.jpg (782x514, 94K)

>go to the bench
>"hey Thibault ! nice to see you man , its nice to have someone new to speak to on the bench"
>"y..yeah.."
>match go and mignolet do amazing saves
>Thibault go home and break down crying

Attached: Matz Sels.jpg (400x520, 25K)

>Courtois belongs at a top club
He's shit, Everton tier tbqh

Name 4 better than him Amerilard

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

>Attractiveness is all about symmetry,
you're wrong on this, but right about kurtwah. he ugly

Buffon
Cech
Casillas
Neuer

Washed Up
Washed Up
Washed Up
Washed Up
So you can't actually name a single goalkeeper that is better than De Gea at the moment? Good to know

Sorry I thought it was 2012, but we all died then.

Oblak
Alisson
Ederson
Szczesny

szcz is average, he's propped up by one of the best defenses in the world

oblak
alisson
ederson
navas
ter stegen
dollarumma (yes, unironically)
handanovic

Good shout, maybe better?
Seems like he's better than he is because of Van Dyke, good but not better than De Gea
Exposed this season as a bang average keeper
Decent keeper but has a world class defence in front of him so similarly to Alisson it seems like he's better than he is

See See See No, good but he's basically "the good reactions man", something that De Gea is better than him at
He's getting there but he's not even close to being the person to save his team time after time with insane performances like De Gea, that guy is Messi at Barca. In fact the amount of times that Messi has had to bail out Barcelona with goals this season should tell you how good their back 5 are.
I know you say "unironically" but you're obviously memeing. Donnaruma is still learning the ropes and doesn't have as much experience as De Gea. Similarly to ter stegen he might get there.
I don't watch inter games so can't comment

pretty fucked up that the only reason they wanted to replace Navas is because he is brown

Chelsea already blew their load on the most expensive GK transfer ever.

What’s happened to Neuer? He was hands down the best keeper for a few years and now Bayern fans want to replace him. Was it the injury he sustained?

Its called world cup recognition asshat

Alisson
Ederson
Ter Stegen
Sommer
Lloris

Boom roasted

Did you get this list off FIFA?

Chelsea when hazard goes to halal

why Real Madrid bought him?

Attached: 1519946637359.jpg (511x606, 87K)

He was literally always shit. He had one good season with Atletico and that was literally it.
He's the definition of a meme player.

>Alisson
jesus christ
between a baby and him on the net i would pick the baby every time

>navas is pretty clearly better than courtois though
leaf pls

>tell Yea Forums Navas was a big reason Real won 3 CLs with his saves
>people here wanted Courtois
>Yea Forums rated him higher than Navas
>called Navas a 2nd rate GK that relied on his defense
I fucking told you faggots Navas was the real deal.

Memes

>implying that even answers the question

desu sometimes I try to figure out where the fuck "Keylor" comes from. Yes, the other guy may be right and its a case of uneducated people misspelling names or making them up, but still, I don't know the origin of the name if its a "variation" of an already established name.

>there are tons of babies cursed with that name in Spain and Costa Rica now tho

more like Antalyaspor
mans is FINISHED

It could work since madrid and buyern have a good transfer relationship

Kaylor is a name and a surname.
Poor family with absolutely no clue how english works hears it, they write it out Keylor.
It's pretty self explanatory, at least it wasn't Queilor or some shit like that.

Uncle Flo is a blind retard

>Belgium's reserve keeper says Courtois is great and he hopes that one day he can reach his level
>Courtois tells the press the keeper is full shit and is extremely arrogant to dream about something like that
What the fuck? This can't be real

It was Mignolet, basically it went something like this
>2014 WC
>Courtois is chosen over Mignolet
>Mignolet is pretty butthurt about it
>they pretty much hate each other
>WC 2018
>Mignolet admits Courtois is a better choice
>but says that he'll try hard to reach his level and will give it his all
>Courtois tells the press that Mignolet is arrogant to think that he could ever reach his level

i legit feel sad for mignolet , he is good and now he is just a bench warmer both in the NT and at Liverpool

He's good for a PL mid table team. But Liverpool pays him A LOT of money to just warm the bench.
Alisson gets 77k a week, and Mignolet gets 60k.
He COULD move to West Ham, Newcastle or even Everton desu, but he'd have to accept a pay cut.
Personally, if I were him, I'd stick with the 60k until the end of the deal, THEN move to a lower club where I can start.

Fuck off courtois

he had a good WC ill admit , but since then ? not much , Martinez should legit play Mignolet or even Casteel for the moment

He couldn't get past Karius, mate.

>drops the ball and concedes

>Attractiveness is all about symmetry
People who look too symmetric look weird, it's uncanny valley shit.

Underrated.

Attached: hitler kekry.gif (400x220, 1.96M)

Hoping for this. I've fully embraced our meme energy

No

Everyone in this thread will be btfo anyway when based courtois will lead this new generation of Madrid players to glory

He was great for Genk, belgium and atletico and more than good for the mess of a "team" that Chelsea is, he'll be ok at madrid