/rug/ ENGvSCO doesn't matter edition

New thread

Attached: jbgyuhjnbgh.png (500x411, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeVWCkis_ak&t=143s
newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2019/03/opinion-super-rugby-s-crusaders-must-change-their-name-immediately.html
independent.ie/sport/rugby/six-nations/ireland-players-were-separated-from-rest-of-squad-in-build-up-to-wales-thumping-because-of-a-minor-bug-37920845.html
foxnews.com/science/4-canadian-wolves-captured-air-dropped-in-us-national-park-to-help-restore-population
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Subscribe to pewdiepie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Parade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wales_national_football_team_results_2000–19#2003
channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/england-need-to-learn-how-to-change-change-11352848
bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/47604276
twitter.com/MarkPalmerST/status/1107367066405912580
talksport.com/football/513338/warren-gatland-sir-alex-ferguson-arsene-wenger-wales-fly-half-dan-biggar-grand-slam/amp/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WOULD BOBBY SANDS LIKE A CHEESEBURGER>?

No.

Actual thread

WOULD HE LIKE A CAN OF COKE TO WASH IT DOWN?

Can anyone give me some lines to say for work Monday about the loss so I can pretend I watched it?

Wales just wanted it more

The problem is with Ireland they always try and walk it in

No chance a northern hemisphere team wins the Worldc Up

Did you see that ludicrous display last sat?

I leave for 10 minutes and miss two tries.

Fuck sake.

You see if it wasn't for the English...

>He's working Monday

Attached: 1543093475165.jpg (203x210, 13K)

Fitizen pls

Congrats lels

Is it a try lads? Place your bets

Who cares, this match is just a dead rubber now.

We almost beat Wales, but it would have allowed England to win the tournament
So it's not so bad that we choked in the end

what a match

>ENGLEL
How do we fix this shit?

Attached: platinum.jpg (250x242, 11K)

F

Attached: 1538334742305.jpg (1200x630, 97K)

I'm just going to hide out here till it blows over

how do the french deal with their precipitous fall from power?

LADS

Attached: IMG_20190316_192332_1.jpg (4000x2000, 3.79M)

>This is the final six nations clash for the sides
Are the losers getting executed? Might be worth a watch?

win the football world cup

Complain about it. I looked at the Fra-Ita match report on L'Equipe, and the comment section was basically going on about how fucked we are for the RWC, and even the newspaper had the report under a negative heading, despite it being a win. At some stage, all you can do is complain and hope that things will change.

Should I consider abandoning a nameless white shirted team who can't stop burning out in the second half, and pick anothher team to set my hopes on for Japan?

oh no no no no dear oh dear what has happened here lads

>Celebrating a draw
>Blowing a 31 point lead
>At home
>To literally Scotland
It's time to classify England as a tier 2 nation

Attached: 1b5734f9759fea13c1963a8739d55e8f.jpg (750x417, 25K)

So the post-match interview with Russell confirmed that Townsend's gameplan was shit (and has been throughout the tournament) and it was only when they disregarded it that things started going well.

Russia might be worth checking out

Attached: 1477164758826.png (500x358, 179K)

To Scotland's reserves no less

No, because then you'd be a filthy mercenary.
Although having Japan as your second team would be pretty based.

>supporting two teams that can't beat scotland
kek

>Japan not beating Scotland
Sure, because throwing a game against a team Japan beat so you can rest your first XV isn't cheap at all
Absolute state of England's hat

didn't mean to interrupt your post-draw celebrations and festivities ahmed

>Based
Personally was really impressed by Darcy Graham, Blair Kinghorn and Jamie Ritchie throughout the 6 nations. Would like GT to play George Horne more and give him the experience now. Not sure what Townsend sees in Laidlaw, he doesn't suit Scotland's style of play.

Attached: runsagreatline.png (700x467, 414K)

Superior English '''winning''' mentality.

Attached: que.jpg (210x201, 10K)

Ehh, laidlaw does a great job of leading the team and taking control. He's miles better than Ali Price. George Horne deserves a go now.

Scotland

Truly /rug/s team.

He takes control at the expense of creativity. I doubt the Scottish rally would have come with Laidlaw on the pitch. He didn't even bring his kicking boots.

>It was the roofs fault

>He thinks that was France

Team of the tournament
1. Healy (although all the looseheads were meh)
2. Guirardo
3. Sinckler
4. AWJ
5. Kruis
6. O'Mahony
7. Curry
8. Navidi (no standout 8s)
9. Dupont
10. Russell
11. Adams
12. Manu
13. Jon Davies
14. Nowell
15. Williams

Was IRE v WAL worth watching lads?
Replay is on in a minute.
Don't know the result.

As a Wales fan it was a shit game if you don't like a one sided suffocation
It was basically just Wales stopping Ireland from doing anything at all for 80 mins.

Might watch Sco v Eng then, sounds like a banger

Sco Eng is probably the best international that's been played since SA Japan.

Ireland had numerous opportunities but kept fluffing them.

Because of defensive pressure. They were getting smashed on the gainline and by the second half had ran out of puff to work round the corner.
Wales aren't the best team in the world and in real terms England and Ireland are probably better as well, but they're certainly not in as good physical condition or as mentally up for it as >we have been. There was a passage of play where Jon Davies made about 4 dominant tackles in a row and that about summed up the difference between the teams.

>YFW scotland loses to russia

I need to rewatch that game again

Nah, it's up there but SA and NZ have had some great tests over the last few years.

Which result shall happen easier: N. England losing to Russia, England losing to United States or both?

Learn English, Zikaman.

Neither, silly hue

What language is it trying to speak today

Yeah, I could tell that much. While Wales weren't exactly strong on paper, they managed to make Ireland look even worse. They're good at this kind of stuff.

Both NH and SH styles of rugby are entertaining in their own ways.

probably usa beatin eng

>no May

Slade probably deserves to be somewhere if only for that absolutely based offload to may

May is busy taking care of Brexit

Slade had a couple very good tries too.

Oof

Attached: FBC77A13-651F-4622-B193-FDD6220A9117.jpg (1800x1800, 453K)

what the fuck, I though kiwis are all banned here from that christchurch operation

what?
I heard something on the radio describing that the killer had frequented somewhere referred to as the "darkest recess of the internet" I assumed it was on the dark web somewhere, are they over hyping Yea Forums again?

we are but you can circumvent it by switching to a public DNS

Scotland Women might be the worst team ever to play rugby. I don't think they've even won one match in the Women's 6N

Nowell is better than May, he does far more work around the park and is much stronger in contact. He's England's best winger by some distance.
Slade or Manu was a toss up but I think Slade struggles at 12 in tests. Maybe Sam Johnson should be in

from what I heard, dude is an aussie, but he did it in kiwi land. truly a shitposter. and he probably posted here, but that's long time ago. he is from cripplechan, but nz banned Yea Forums as well.
wew lad good to have you cunts back, also how is the public opinion on said operation, im not talking about msm level, just regular blokes

Attached: Assan.jpg (556x712, 224K)

Don't they swap slade and manu round? So slade is 13 in attack then 12 in defence. Or maybe the other way round

Really want to see them try Ford, farrell, slade. Just for when manu inevitably gets injured

I think they have done, but didn't today
I'm not sure about Ford/Farrell/Slade, it seems sort of unbalanced. I think if anyone in the English backline should be dropped right now it's Farrell, he's really stifling what should be an exciting backline. Ford, Manu and Joseph with Slade on the bench would look good.

well shit, goodbye to 80% of these thread posters
are ausies blocked too I don't see many flags?

cripplechan is a true shithole

>be France
>2 games against Scotland (home then away) and one game against Italy (home) in August.

That's kind of a weak preparations knowing that Ireland is going to have 4 games (of which 1 against England, 2 against Wales). Same thing goes for Wales and their 2 games against England.

True, but better opposition = more risk of injuries

Also, that test match against Argentina didn't really help you at all

Most of us are disillusioned, the world cup is already fucked, we can only work for 2023 now

everyones basically on the same page
ban semi autos/make it harder to get a gun license and more aggressively screen tourists and sinister online activities

all of the major political parties are on the same page
most normal lads are shocked or in disbelief that something like this has happened

my dad was tearing up when someone was recounting a first hand experience of finding a dead women who had been run over by the shooter as he escaped

Harrowing and we wont forget this any time soon

>ban semi autos
I don't really see why desu, it's not like something like this can't be done with a bolt/lever action.

I never really know what people mean by unbalanced, cos I don't really know enough about rugby, can you explain?

I'm really glad Ford got the try to get the draw today, and I hope it leads to a reassessment of him at 10. I don't really know why he got the blame last year and got dropped when the fault was really the back row and being shit at the breakdown.

The only thing that is a problem with Ford is his goalkicking isn't as good as Farrell's. Maybe Ford, farrell, manu? With JJ when he's back from injury? Or Daley at 13 when watson is back?

you could do far worse with a couple simple pipe bombs made from household chemicals
or ramming a lorry into a crowd.
This psycho just wanted "the personal touch"

@

>I never really know what people mean by unbalanced
basically you want players who are good at different things so you can cover more bases, or players with broad skill sets. A Farrell/Slade pairing is unbalanced because it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of carrying and defence. Farrell/JJ was better because JJ is very good defensively and can truck it up if needed.
While Parkes/Foxy is not necessarily the most all-singing, all-dancing centre set ever, they're both capable of doing everything to some extent.
It works for back rows too, look how much better England have looked with Wilson/Curry/Billy. Robshaw/Hask/Billy worked too because again, the skillsets complemented each other.

He was a regular on /pol/ on 8ch.
He announced his attack there and streamed it on Facebook.
NZ ISPs have responded by blocking 8ch, Yea Forums and 4channel (cunts) and any video host that won't take the video down e.g. Liveleak.

I'm just guessing but are a couple of the IPs on here tonight some proxied kiwis and ausies?
It's not like you can really stop a determined individual tunneling through

>tfw Australia's highest try scorer is up for nomination Heard he just got his 50th cap for the Wallabies.
Are you going to vote George Gregan or Dave Campese?

posted his manifesto to 8ch

Just a DNS block and not rally legal either, so very easy to circumvent. Luckily a top kiwi lad clued me into it before they blocked 4channel, but I would've worked it out eventually. Android was a fucking pain in the ass though.

not proxies, just using different DNS servers.
It was a faggot decision by our faggot ISPs, not the govt

youve got to be retarded to think that mate

And I'm back lads. England celebrating a draw is fucking pathetic but how seething were the Irish?

Not all the ISP's have done it

Your dad sounds bluepilled.

dad sounds like a bit of a poof desu. NZ needs some virile aussie blood to whip you into shape

>more aggressively screen tourists and sinister online activities
don't like the sound of that tbqh

>british people telling us what to do about guns when they get arrested for having a butter knife
Truly the most odious people on the planet, have you ever even held a gun?

Based and redpilled

IMAGINE celebrating a draw after being 31-0 up. You can't seriously tell me that's a team with enough heart to get to a World Cup quarter final.

you can own guns here, bolt action or shotguns
chill the aggression Mr Tarrant

Yes, it's actually easy to get a firearms license in the UK, contrary to popular belief. And it'll be a mere memory for you in the near future. We just haven't had anyone play IRL CoD over here for decades

Engistan won't leave the group stage, again.

>Luckily a top kiwi lad clued me into it before they blocked 4channel
So what do you do? Asking if my ISP decides to block in the future

Not very. They were well and truly beaten and they know it. Can't say much in these circumstances.

You can also have your daughters raped by paki gangs and 1 not be able to do anything about it and 2 get arrested instead of the paki rapists

Move to a non-cucked country like America

You're just being retarded if you think a country as rural as NZ is EVER going to ban shotguns or rifles. The point is that you don't need a fucking AR-15 for pest control.

We'll get to it eventually, their arseholes will never know comfort again.

Found the ukip voter. How's brexit going? Made your country great again has it?

Not really, if nobody's shooting back it's easily possible to cycle a manual action quickly enough. Banning shit just papers over the real problems

Cringe and bluepilled indeed. It's too late for us redpills to bring our laws back. But your weak beta male asses are sad for giving up your rights so willingly because of a small incident.

still better than being inside the EU when it really starts enforcing its federalist objective.

Have your dad cry like a fag for a parasitic welfare group that never cares when its own commits a terrorist attack. :(

Can wales sustain their performance through to september?
They're ranked No2 at the moment aren't they?

Going to be fucking great once we leave and can negotiate our own trade deals. You guys will be building everything with our steal as well as our agriculture as we cuck your worthless industry out of existence and you cecde to us.

Based

>you dont need an ar 15 for pest control
lucky you boys not having roos and dingoes

what do you use semi automatic rifles for aside from shooting up schools, churches, concerts and movie theatres mate?

sport shooting is all bolt action
hunting and pest control is all bolt action

there is literally no good reason for a civilian to own a semi automatic

>wake up
>draw
what the fuck

Whats up /rug/
Went to the Rugby United New York Opener yesterday. They won off of literal last second try. It was pretty neat.

Attached: DsI-OwoVsAAT_SY.jpg (1200x1200, 217K)

very nice
who were they playing

True that, I hunt Tahr with a .308 and wouldn't want anything smaller.

Just woke up and watched the highlights
>>England threw away a 31-0 lead to end up drawing Scotland at Twickenham
Haha whoa. How was the live thread reaction?

Hard to say. Wales has 4 warm up matches before the world cup against Ireland and England. Why these teams will play each other instead of some scrubs is beyond me though. It's like you're all asking for injuries

what if you get attacked by an army of mutant carnivorous sheep/human hybrids?

Toronto. Was a beautiful short range try too

We don't have many Welsh people here.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
THIS DOES NOT FUCKING SLIP
etc
thread really got spammed when Scotland took the lead

Joe Schmidt played himself insisting the roof stayed open haha.

In hog hunting, semi-autos make perfect sense.

Thought you lads might enjoy some of this video. Irish sports journalist who hates Irish rugby telling rugby journalists that Ireland are overhyped back in November.
youtube.com/watch?v=YeVWCkis_ak&t=143s

Attached: direland.jpg (164x196, 8K)

Why is rugby seen as a bit posh in England, Ireland and Scotland but not Wales?

Attached: 1478026085987.jpg (657x527, 40K)

If you need to clear out a herd/pack of something, or if you didn't kill it with the first shot and need a quick double tap to give them mercy. I'm no gun freak, nor do I have an interest in them, but that sounds like something you'd use a semi-auto for.

We can't even negotiate ourselves out of the EU. No nation will see the UK as anything other than a third country; it makes more sense to trade with and invest in the EU. Brexit is a joke and the whole world is laughing at our ineptitude.

i remember that
he was completely right at the time and now
the OTB hosts were delusional but good to see most of the comments going against them

oh wait im thinking of a different video
most of the comments are retarded

Ger Gilroy has such a punchable face.

Wrong, remain cuck. It's all been a part of project fear. Once we're free of EU shackles, we can actually negotiate without mandate and make the demands and deals that we are entitled to.

What is with this inexplicable push to prevent a No deal brexit? it's a contradiction in terms you can't forbid the base state of a negotiation it'd be like sending one team's entire pack off the field to give the other side an easier way to win?

yeah that sounds plausible those little bastards are numerous and nasty

though I don't see why they can't implement licences for that reason?

This sounds like a line ripped straight out of the Telegraph. You Brexiteers have been regurgitating the same dubious mantras for the past two years. Don't you realise that all major foreign corporations are divesting from Britain? That we will be bound to the ECJ and to the EU for years to come? That the post-diluvian, blank-slate moment you've all been peddling will not occur, simply because Britain will be in the unenviable position of being close to the EU yet not being allowed to profit from its benefits on free trades, tariffs, passporting, which places us at a strong disadvantage when it comes to negotiating with any country?

And we'll get better deals once we're free of the EU, as has already been stated and well established as a fact by many think tanks and groups, as well as promises from dozens of nations that will give us better trade deals than we'd get from within the EU. Companies leaving the UK are only diversifying, or 'moving out' because shit like diesel is decreasing in popularity and had planned to move out before brexit (i.e. car manufacturers). Once we have BRITISH businesses in place, we will be better positioned to export and promote our industry rather than foreign owned shit. Cuck.

newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2019/03/opinion-super-rugby-s-crusaders-must-change-their-name-immediately.html
what should their new name be?

BARP

CABP

>what should their new name be?
Cucksaders, true to your country.

Thought you would be happy we are following in your footsteps, dad?

the Christchurch Earthquakes

>opinion
let me guess, brightly coloured hair woman with those "personality" glasses?

>many think tanks and groups
You mean the ERG, right?

>promises from dozens of nations that will give us better trade deals than we'd get from within the EU
Promises don't mean shit. No country wants to trade with a third country near the EU, when they can trade with the EU itself

>Once we have BRITISH businesses in place, we will be better positioned to export and promote our industry rather than foreign owned shit
You mean like Indian-owned JLR, and Dyson that has just chosen Singapore for its electric car production?

>cuck
The typical Brexiter response, unable to come up with a sound argument to any of Brexit's overwhelming drawbacks.

Awesome mate. keep going to games and keep us informed. Rug is a very inclusive community, even for fat septics lol

English legitimately celebrated.

How embarrassing

The Mosqueland Jannisarries

So on my mac (PC will be similar, Google it) changed the DNS servers to the Google servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.8.4 (advanced tab under network preferences). Android phone am using ultrasurf app. Let me know you've read this so I can delete this post.

Canterbury Cavaliers

Mohammedmosque Martyrs

>The crusades were literally the worst thing ever you guiz!
>Plz ignore the Muslim invasion of Spain/France/Sicily/Byzantium/Greece/The Balkans. They were just spreading their dark age enlightenment!
Top kuk

1 False flag happens and within hours your prime minister wants to take your guns off you (because the false flagging/gun grabbing worked so well in america) and now "your media" is pushing for renaming your Rugby Clubs

I can't believe they still continue to pull these race baiting/race war promoting scams which have been failing all over europe and America for years and that the people are seeing through now

A reminder, they are desperate for race war and to collapse society and to disarm western populations before all their fake economies collapse

Southerners

Thanks mate

This

You've got to be a special kind of brain-dead tinfoilet to seriously believe this.

Well there's me convinced. Please take my guns and censor my internet

Pretty much.

Brainlet with no cricical thinking capability.

They will when our output exceeds that of the top EU nations. Better exports unrestrained by EU tariffs that are unfair and require contributions that are needless. Our industries are some of the best in the world and will excel once they are no longer shackled by EU cuckdom. Sounds like you're a better fit on redd-t. KYS.

That seems ridiculous,
how many deaths even happpen on average in NZ due to shootings?

I like this one.

Why change them over this? Aren't terrorist attacks merely Part and Parcel of living in the modern world?

>it's a /rug/ devolves into a quality political discussion as /pol/ shitters in Britain get increasingly drunk and forget where the fuck they are posting edition
Not a fan.

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (587x639, 100K)

personally the idea of being free of the CAP (CRAP) and being able to institute a sensible agricultural policy for the UK after 50 years of mismanagement is extremely liberating

>4.2 million security cameras in the UK
Can't believe they're censoring the internet guize!

>NH comes back
>thread turns into complete shit
shocking
thankfully we wont see them again until the RWC

which team gets to be called the roundheads?

Most kiwis with any kind of intelligence and/or education would agree that a name change for the crusaders would be a very tactful move. The opinions of literal 20-year-old Brit bigots is pretty irrelevant in this case. Ban everything but rifles too. We're not you.

Riverhead Roundheads already exist m8 google it

You have very little knowledge of global economics, user. You got sold a lie by people who took advantage of your ignorance.

But then again, that's not surprising coming from a poltard brainlet. Just because you adopt contrarian views on the sole basis that they run counter to the mainstream doesn't mean you're engaging in critical thinking either.

Why though?

>We're not you
thank fuck

New name
The Christchurch Cavaliers
logo and stuff would need minimal changes
I'm still gonna be mad if they change the name

For incredibly obvious reasons that only a cretin wouldn't see. Have another cider mate.

I can't seem to find anything with google?

The lads weren't up to their usual standard and gave Wales far too many openings, can't do that at this level and expect to get away with it.

Yes, a sensible agriculture policy that will keep all of the EU rules on agropastoral ecology, health and safety.

And good luck implementing this golden era of agriculture with no East European workers

well yeah but the saracens rugby team also exists?
should we force them to change their name too?

>it's another cuck/rug/ episode

We should be looking after our own first, not fucking sub-human slavs and benefits cheats. Lots of locals are desperate for jobs foreigners take.

Attached: 1535193249724.png (2048x2048, 804K)

regulation wise if they're sensible and approriate for british agricultural and land based systems they'll be maintained if not we shall replace them

>mourn 33 dead poo peelander muzzies
>don't care about the thousands of muzzies that die every day in the middle east

the synapses are firing.

So back to rugby
do england have a hope in hell's chance of making it out of the group stages after their lacklustre performance?

Most locals refuse the jobs with long hour and low pay, which is why we import third worlders to do it

No aging Briton wants to pick strawberries all summer. The young ones have become too complacent and are used to living on benefits, so they don't either. That is why the bulk of agricultural labour has come from Eastern Europe - they work hard, for cheap, because they need it and they are driven. But now they won't because of the complications Brexit poses, and no one will replace them.

Cavaliers has a controversal background since 1986 incident

Don't worry, our non-EU immigration levels will increase, as per the worse trade agreements we'll be making. Plenty Africans and Indians will be happy to fill the gaps left by EU workers.

>choking away a 31-0 lead
>at home against an injury ravaged scotland
>celebrating coming away with a draw
theyre not getting within a sniff of the finals

Wrong. Corrupt elites hire poles for lower wages because they have no standards or concepts of fair wage, so they're taken advantage of. Once we leave the EU and the slaves leave, business owners will have to pay a fair wage to local people which will boost our economy far more than paying third world slaves. White brits should get priority for jobs.

>do england have a hope in hell's chance of making it out of the group stages after their lacklustre performance?
>giving a fuck about englel
They'll go out in the group stages like they did in 2015.

This is the funniest thing about Brexit. A lot of votes were based on the fear of refugees and mandatory EU quotas following the shit back in 2015/16. But leaving the EU gives preference to people outside of the EU since they'll settle for even lower wages than slavs, meaning that we'll get more blacks and browns. Non-EU immigration hit a high recently and will only increase over time as EU citizens are discouraged from coming to the UK.

>Dozens of Islamist terror attacks in the West over the last few years, killing hundreds if not thousands of innocents
>Nothing we can do about this, Part and Parcel of living in a multicultural society, #PrayforXYZ.

>One Aussie autist shoots up a Mosque.
>Ban all guns, censor the internet, change the name of your sports teams. IMMEDIATELY!
Really activates my almonds

wow maybe they should pay a proper wage then

at least we only have to beat tonga, the yanks, the argies and the frogs
instead of australia and wales this time...
which begs the question since the frogs have a 50:50 chance will it be the yanks or the argies that make it to the quarters?

I bet all those dead muslims supported terror attacks on the west, most of them do.

france and argentina always show up for the world cup m8
they wont be rollovers

>most
All. They're all combatants.

So the argies and frogs will be in the quarters and eddie will be looking for a new job?

thats the ideal scenario

>Wrong. Corrupt elites hire poles for lower wages because they have no standards or concepts of fair wage, so they're taken advantage of. Once we leave the EU and the slaves leave, business owners will have to pay a fair wage to local people which will boost our economy far more than paying third world slaves. White brits should get priority for jobs.

Fucking hell, that constant exposure to conspiracy theories has really muddled your thinking. Let me reiterate - those local people you keep mentioning are not interested in working in low-wage agricultural labour, hence the reason why eastern europeans had to be hired in the first place - to fill in a workforce shortage. And who the fuck is going to fund agro firms to increase pay? The taxpayer?

This is the same reason why so many Europeans ended up working in the NHS as nurses and doctors - there simply wasn't enough doctors and nurses. Nursing degrees are expensive and have poor returns, when you factor in the pretty poor wages a nursing profession brings. As for doctors, you need at least six years of medical studies to become a practitioner - too long and too hard for most, let alone your average Norf FC supporter. Ergo the shortage.

Just watched the Wales replay. I have only one thought:
>be world player of the year Jonathan Sexton
>kick the ball into touch on the full
>kick the ball dead off kickoff
>throw the ball out on the Welsh try line

He's leaving after the world cup so maybe yeah, unless he's retiring

do you guys want him back?

whole team was pretty shite tbf

Yeah Conor Murray was even worse. The rest of the backs barely even made an appearance.

>more remain propaganda
kek. Maybe in your ivory tower, but lots of local men and women are desperate for any jobs that Europeans are taking due to their lower demand for wages and willingness to work as slaves, which is inhuman. I guess you remainers love slave labour though. Once we leave and after they've fucked off, businesses will have to charge a fair and reasonable wage and all the jobless that can't find one will finally be able to get a stable income.

>This is the same reason why so many Europeans ended up working in the NHS as nurses and doctors -
EU doctors are famous for being shit and corrupt. Once we leave, we can simply pick the best ones from across the world to fill the shortage. No problem. But as per, you remain cucks don't understand how the real world works and live in a reality that is divorced from what actually happens. Cuck.

>england still dont understand that a rugby match lasts 80min and not 20

getting decidedly nervous for >us at the rwc
nah

the absolute state of englel
scotland deserved to win that

I dont want to be >that Irish supporter but good players are supposed to peak at the end of the year in a RWC year. It's also why I dont think you can rule players like McKenzie out yet, they aren't just being rested, they're also taking it easy for the first half of Super Rugby.

game worth watching? was guna watch the reblels next

wow truly a cucked nation. guess I'll cancel my trip.

Just back from the pub, reading some stuff about rugby, and see this
independent.ie/sport/rugby/six-nations/ireland-players-were-separated-from-rest-of-squad-in-build-up-to-wales-thumping-because-of-a-minor-bug-37920845.html

>w-we were sick
Jesus, we really are fucking pathetic. What's next Joe? Going to say we don't really like rugby? Tell everyone how much we prefer hurling?

wheres your lobster pic you shitter

>Once we leave and after they've fucked off, businesses will have to charge a fair and reasonable wage and all the jobless that can't find one will finally be able to get a stable income

That is completely unrealistic and wishful thinking at best. Businesses are competitive - as soon as the government imposes wage regulations, they'll fuck off to set up shop elsewhere, most likely within the EU, where they'll benefit from freedom of movement. Also, do you actually believe (I won't use the word 'think', as that's clearly something you're not capable of doing) that, once EU migrant workers stop taking up temporary jobs in farms and field, all of the English jobless will jump at the opportunity of working long, back-breaking hours picking strawberries, and only during the summer? These jobs are temporary, hence the term 'seasonal worker'. That kind of totally undermines your fantasy policy.

>Once we leave, we can simply pick the best ones from across the world to fill the shortage
The 'best ones' will not deign to come work in NHS hospitals - these tend to end up in private clinics, which pay much more. And the top researchers who end up working in university hospitals (UCLH, Guy's, etc,...) do so by taking up posts within affiliated universities, which will lose EU funding and their positions within EU research groups, meaning that these self-same top doctors and scientists will (and already are) turning down UK jobs for EU ones, because they want to be assured of continued funding.

Your perception of reality is completely at odds with reality. You've been cucked by Brexit propagandists, aka politicians who wanted to advance their own careers by pushing an anti-immigration rhetoric to poor sods like you in the hope that you'll buy it wholesale (which 52% of this country did, apparently)

yes, best one this weekend

I still think poosaders is on the table.

Thanks, watching now. Hard to bring myself to watch a Scottish team without Hogg.

>lobster pic

Attached: han solo.png (633x223, 166K)

Im a Leinster fan and this shit with Sexton has been going on since that Munster/Leinster game at the end of December, the guy imploded in that match and has poisoned the whole team with his bitchy faggy behavior

That sickness thing may sound like just another excuse but that shit is and has been going on for decades in all sports, the Brasilian football team had some players food/water spiked the night before the 98 world cup final with France (i think it was)

And New Zealand had their water/tea/coffee spiked right before the 95 World Cup with South Africa, something that was backed up by one of Nelson Mandela's own security guys who was put in charge of NZ's security

I haven't dropped an Irish in 3 days lads. Feel like a big Sexton is on the cards. In the meantime, my asshole smells like Tadgh Furlong.

yeah it was a blinder.

For like half an hour england had a point for every minute on the clock then they somehow inexplicably forgot how to play rugby in the 40 minutes it took me to get home.

thug owen farrell outplayed but high iq finn russell, ref shat it farrell should have been yellow carded

feels weird to say it but England's back 3 is one of the best in the world

remind me again what the back 3 is, my mind's gone to blank

It was another one of his trade mark shoulders to the face/head

Scumbag should have been red carded

Ridiculous Carty couldn't get on sooner. 73rd minute before he was on. Sexton had a good kick for Stockdale. That aside, he was complete shit. It's always been Schmidt's biggest weakness. He underreacts to poor player performances and big deficits. Remember Murray against Wales in 2017? Guy was playing with one arm for about 20 minutes before he brought on Marmion. He let his scrum-half play for TWENTY MINUTES when he couldn't throw the ball.

He puts way too much stock in reputation. Sexton and Murray should've been told at half-time they had 10 minutes to turn things around, or they were off. They'd had three games since England to turn it around already. Post-match, Schmidt was making excuses for them, basically saying they'll be starting at the World Cup. WHY?! It's 7 months away. Why the fuck are you declaring two players in shit form undroppable so far out from the tournament? Put the fucking frighteners on them. Kearney was shit in 2015 and 2016, but knew he wouldn't be dropped. Schmidt tells him ahead of the NZ game in Chicago he's in last chance saloon, and what happens? He starts playing well again.

If Farrell got carded every time he made an illegal tackle, Eddie Jones' record would be so bad he'd have got the sack by now.

There was no leadership this 6N, Best needs to be dropped too

>He has been really positive through the week, he is building his way forward. He has been a lynchpin for so many positive wins.
>Jonathan and Conor have had so many days when they have been the hub on which the whole thing has turned. They're not the reason we lost.
>By taking off players if they are not performing well, you don't grow them as players and get them back to where they need to be. You need to grow their confidence.
Okay Joe, so if you don't drop players when they're playing shit, when do you drop them? You obviously don't drop them when they're playing well. I guess you just never drop them at all?

Compare with Gatland
>o'driscoll dropped in 2013
>o'mahony captain in first test in 2017 dropped in second
>halfpenny dropped for wales this year
Wouldn't happen with Schmidt.

Attached: warren gatland connacht legend.png (299x320, 120K)

dropping players out of form makes sense in principle, but when your replacement is Joe Carbery you don't have much choice

Most hunting and pest control is semi-auto though. The ruger 10/22 that most people use is a semi auto for example.
Semi-auto is not just shit like the "ar-15."

The bigger issue is that you can buy the large category E magazines without a license so he could illegally fit it to a cat A semi-auto. That is a loophole that needs to change. Also expanding the definition of "military style semi-automatic" would get more guns out of the hands of regulars (cat E is very very very hard to get.), but they need gun experts to work with them on that.

Attached: ruger.jpg (462x109, 4K)

Squeezed out a massive runny English.

>it's an Ireland peaked between world cups episode
Love this one.

Attached: 3.jpg (700x715, 466K)

getting sick of these reruns

Carty did more of value in 7 minutes on the pitch than Sexton did in 73. There's no excuse for keeping a player who's been in shit form for 7 weeks on the pitch for so long in a game that's already lost. If you're not sure Carty is cut out for this level, why not give him some actual game time when it became obvious the result was a foregone conclusion, and then you might find out? He literally couldn't have been worse than Sexton.

>why I dont think you can rule players like McKenzie out yet, they aren't just being rested, they're also taking it easy for the first half of Super Rugby.
the abs coaches have just agreed to let McKenzie (and retallick) breach his rest scedule and play a sixth super game in a row, when all blacks are supposed to be limited to 5 to rest them.

But yeah, i'm not writing of mckenzie. Jordie hardly looks much better and I don't think they should bring anyone else into the fold including bridge.

Even if mckenzie shits the bed for the world cup i'll respect the coaches for trying to play a meme game. That's more important than winnning.

>Even if mckenzie shits the bed for the world cup i'll respect the coaches for trying to play a meme game. That's more important than winnning.

>yfw McKenzie says "subscribe to pewdiepie" while scoring under the posts in the RWC

After last night i think Gatland is based and that sad look he always has in his eyes is because his dream of coaching the all blacks with his son at first 5 is buried in the ground. Everyone in New Zealand hates him and his son couldn't even make it at the blues or the highlanders.

I feel sad for the man.

The language around the issue is fucked up for sure, most people without a gun licence equate "semi-auto" with anything that's E-cat. I highly doubt things like a 10/22 (great gun!) will be banned as like you say, there's probably 3-4 of them on every farm in the country.

The loophole is pretty much the only thing that needs to change, if people calm down and have a proper think about things.

Just watched the livestream, I dont really think that making something or other illegal would have done anything cause the bloke to buy from less reputable sources. The only thing that could have stopped the shooting would have been someone else with a gun.

Or the guy notr being radicalised?

fuck off cunt

Attached: kiwi.jpg (1000x575, 52K)

This. If you're committed to enacting such a extreme act, you'd be probably willing to go all the way. Like the Paris attackers who bought AKMs off the black market.

But you could always argue that this can increase the likelihood of detection. Legally buying an AR-15 with 30rnd mags, on the other hand, will not raise any eyebrows.

Good point. You could put your faith in every single other person in the country being a good person. Doesn't really seem as practical as taking reasonable self-defence measures though.

Keeping it legal but regulated raises the likelihood of detection. Making it illegal reduces that likelihood.

Anyone actually watch the Rebels game? Highlights may be worth checking out, fantastic try in the 11th minute.

Billy Meakes may be a bolter for the Wallabies.

Nice meme, Port Arthur btfo

The Sandyhook shooter used his mother's legally acquired firearms. No detection there, as the guns were white-listed. That's a downside, especially when you consider the second hand marketplace (ie license holders selling to non-license holders - which is illegal, but nigh on impossible to enforce)

Iirc those guns were acquired illegally anyway. Also further loss of life was prevented by a bar owner with a shotgun who shelters people in his establishment. Sort of proves my point.

Precisely. Theres nothing you can do to stop people from getting guns. I dont know why retards who smoke weed every day dont realise that the same logic applies.

i caught the end of it

holy fuck quade cooper choked that away

spoilers lad I'm still watching

how about you mind your own business cunt
i'm perfectly willing to hear arguments against gun control or for rational gun control from kiwis but not some australian fuckwit right now.

have some respect.

Honestly your country is more intelligent than mine, there's a chance you might actually just get reasonable amendments to the law. Good luck lads, hope you can still go possum hunting when I'm next over.

>possum hunting
why would you do that

it's good to do
they're a serious pest and cause big problems for native bush & animals
possum fur is pretty amazing too

It's a kiwi thing, I think they're a pest. I have a possum for scarf from when I lived in nz.

rugby haha

huh
i always thought they were good for controlling insects and such

They may be good in Australia but they're a destructive pest in NZ m8.

fair enough

they're shit here too

Talking about the 55th minute? Yeah seriously what was he thinking.

As a full bred Cod-Mick(Newfie) I spose I say Go Ireland. not that I care about it.

some comeback by the loyins but

It's like a rerun of last year. The rebels only exist to destroy other austrslian teams finals chances without creating any of their own.

if only the force were around to sort them out

Well I mean, they're an e.ddmic part of the Aysdie ecosystem aren't they? As an invasive species in NZ, with zero predators, they've just bred like rabbits and tend to damage native birds and trees.

Dont you guys have cats? Cat saliva is toxic to possums.

Feral cats are another massive threat to native birds, especially the kiwi.

Give the kiwis handguns.

A .22 is good enough for possums and rabbits. Patches who want semi autos to go hunting can go on a watchlist as far as I'm concerned.

Why are Ireland so shit at rugby lads? Number 2 in the world? They're not even number 2 in Britain.

Attached: Irelel.jpg (400x260, 41K)

‘ate cats
‘ate pigs
‘ate cane toads
‘ate rabbits
‘ate foxes

love me dingoes
love me roos
simple as

KEK

Attached: 1552797253690[1].png (761x889, 835K)

'ate possums
'ate dogs
'ate cats
'ate rats
'ate ferrets
'ate invasive pests
'ate new south welshmen

love kiwis.
Not rocket science.

fucking hell

oops not /cric/ Haha

Anyone watching the F1 online? How's the Spark Sports app holding up?

i was watching qualifying last night and it was dire

lots of buffering

Yep I'm watching on Duke online and the old man is watching it via terrestrial and there's a minute delay, I bet the app is even worse. The WC is going to be a shit show.

>no more rugby till friday

Attached: DA21DB90-E206-4B9B-8311-7A5D37190F29.jpg (400x400, 21K)

>ads
oh no fuck this shit just give it back to fucking sky

Mackenna's a spa who was wanking Munster rugby off a while ago, going full delusional

He signed a conditional contract extension until 2021 based on how England fare in the RWC.

Up until the 2nd half of the Eng - Sco game I thought England had played the best rugby throughout the tournament.

I still think they have a better squad than Ireland or Wales and are a better side than both, that's why I feel the Welsh GS is a bit underwhelming.

Farrell should have been carded and Scotland should have won.

you're forgetting about feral pig control hunting.

Knife and a pack of dogs.

Can still happen if Wales win this year's WC and his son moves to Chiefs.

No wonder the Rebels wanted them out.

Ayyy

>Up until the 2nd half of the Eng - Sco game I thought England had played the best rugby throughout the tournament.
So, now who?

Exactly what my dad and his mates used to do. Of teenagers can kill a pig without a gun, I'm sure a big tough man can.

Unfortunately they missed the memo about rugby being 80 minutes.

Reminder the English celebrated a draw against Scotland

I've seen vids of these sort of circular traps that you drop around a bunch of pigs after baiting them
then they stick the pigs on a trailer and sell them

We don't need dickheads running around with assault rifles for any reason.

AWOOOOOOOOOOO foxnews.com/science/4-canadian-wolves-captured-air-dropped-in-us-national-park-to-help-restore-population

Gatland is ruthless with it. He dropped Stephen Jones, Ryan Jones and Martyn Williams just before 2011 after having asked Williams to come back from retirement the year before.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Subscribe to pewdiepie

You think Warburton might be asked to do the same?

just gonna knife hunt this boar lads
*gets gored*

No. He's totally shot and won't have played for a year by the time of the RWC. We have quality flankers out the arse as well, without injuries there are probably four sets of flankers we could put out without a huge drop in quality.
Warbs was one of the best in the world but it's not like we really need him right now. Navidi and Tipuric have done fantastically, and Ellis Jenkins is basically mini Warburton anyway.

Ire vs Eng and Eng vs Sco will be the only memorable games from the 2019 Six Nations. The rest were meh

just gonna knife hunt this kebab remover lads
*gets shot*

Rename them the Christchurch Goatistic Elitist Spouters

Christchurch Rugbiers

I dunno, I always thought he didn't have enough rest even at the time of his retirement. Besides, he did say he'd still be playing now had he not been captain.

*hakas for world peace*

If the RWC started now, based on current form:

Pool A
1. Ireland
2. Japan
Pool B
1. New Zealand
2. South Africa
Pool C
1. England
2. Argentina
Pool D
1. Wales
2. Australia

QF1: England > Australia
QF2: Japan > New Zealand
QF3: Wales > Argentina
QF4: South Africa > Ireland
SF1: England > Japan
SF2: Wales > South Africa
3rd: Japan > South Africa
F: Wales > England

If NZ can somehow break their duck against RWC solo hosts and beat Japan, they'll power through to the final but will lose to Wales. And of interesting note is that every team that beat NZ in the RWC were themselves beaten in the next round (if applicable that is, so South Africa avoided this because both times they beat NZ it was their last match of the tournament). Then again, there are still months to go and anything can happen. For example, France knocked NZ out in 2007 just a few months after suffering their worst ever loss, to the same opponents.

Japan beating NZ? What the fuck are you smoking lad

1995 final, 2003 semi-final, 2007 quarter-final. Notice a pattern?

Japan are unlikely to beat Scotland, never mind NZ

Scotland only have a turnover of 4 days before facing Japan. Japan have 23 days to finish their 4 pool matches and it's pretty spread out.

>japan > nz
the prediction of an absolute mad man

definitive proof that memes rot your brain

>conflating coincidence with causation
Embarrassed for you, lad.

They're going to smash the nips

>Japan getting through the pool over Scotland
I love it when memeflags expose they know fuck all about rugby

You realise those 4 days mean absolutely nothing right? They're playing Russia beforehand, and thus have the opportunity to rest most of their best players. That being said I still reckon Japan have a chance of beating them.

What a cowardly post.

>Not believing in Nippon Banzai meme power

Scotland are shit, I wouldn't doubt Japan that much.

>I still think they have a better squad than Ireland or Wales and are a better side than both, that's why I feel the Welsh GS is a bit underwhelming.
The thing about Wales was that they won the big games that they needed to. Even if they were underwhelming against France, Scotland and Italy, they pulled it out of the hat against Ireland and England.

Can any Welsh posters tell me if football or rugby is the most popular sport in Wales now?

Wales are obviously a lot better at rugby but globally it's less competitive.

My impression is that football is more popular in South Wales around Cardiff and particularly among the working class, and that rugby is more popular in small towns and the countryside and among the middle class. Are my impressions true?

Attached: Alun-WynJones.jpg (540x810, 42K)

It's 50/50, football edges it in the major cities. There isn't a class divide like in the rest of the UK/Ireland

Didn't realise the cazzies were going to stick around after the 6n

>There isn't a class divide like in the rest of the UK/Ireland

I know you're Welsh, so you probably know this better than me, but I find that kind of difficult to believe. Is there really *no* class divide or is just smaller than in the Ireland?

>football edges it in the major cities
So this means that West Wales, Mid Wales and North Wales are rugby-dominant right? And in the more Welsh speaking areas rugby is more popular?

Attached: 964d8ae0-e777-403e-82a6-5218ec8aed4f.jpg (431x407, 76K)

Rugby will always end up being the most popular. Hence the reason the national team play at the Principality (74,000 capacity) and our national football team play at the Cardiff City Stadium (33,000 capacity). When the Welsh football team used to play at the Principality the place would be half empty.
Of course there's been a spike in football's popularity in the past few years with the likes of Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey boosting us to the semis of Euro 2016 but inevitably rugby will always come out on top. Even people I know who have no interest in the sport and have no idea of the rules will all crowd around a tv for a rugby international. The same is definitely not true for Wales football games.

There's obviously a class divide but I think he meant it has pretty much zero bearing on the type of sport one plays, unlike say England where football is seen as very much a 'working class' game and rugby union as a public schoolboys game.
Nice trips btw Satan

International rugby is a different situation though. Murrayfield gets around twice the crowds that Hampden does but I don't think anyone would argue which sport Scotland prefers. Test rugby is not a good indicator of legitimate popularity.

>There's obviously a class divide but I think he meant it has pretty much zero bearing on the type of sport one plays
Yeah that's what I was asking

It's difficult to judge the popularity of football in Wales outside of internationals though. The only two relevant teams we have are Cardiff and Swansea, outside of that you're looking at mickey mouse sides like Newport with an 8000 capacity ground with a pitch like the aftermath of Verdun.

>mickey mouse sides like Newport with an 8000 capacity ground with a pitch like the aftermath of Verdun.
Don't they ground share with the Dragons?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_Parade
Yeah, it's tiny anyway but the capacity is reduced even further for football games.
It's actually the second-oldest ground in the Football League after Preston North End's stadium

turnaround*

2015 Japan would have had a good chance against Scotland if not for having only 4 days rest. Besides this time they're at home.

True, might have more of a point had it been Ireland instead of Russia. Still, Japan do have an advantage.

>3 times out of 3 is a coincidence
Wew.

Club football (including supporters of the English sides) is much more popular than club/regional rugby.

International rugby (particularly the Six Nations) is a major national event that everyone stops what they're doing to watch, while until recently the international football sides were an afterthought.

The (South) Welsh accent is a big leveller in terms of social class. Most of the rugby boys (players) I grew up with came from professional households and rugby is a big deal in the former grammar schools which were turned into comprehensives. It's still a middle class game in the parts of (south) Wales that count, but it's right to say that it doesn't have the private school baggage that it does in England.

Football's very much the working class game and much more popular in the north. Supporters of the national team seem to be more (Welsh) nationalist compared to rugby and you see very few middle aged women in daffodil hats at the football.

Attached: CymruFeels.jpg (952x629, 87K)

>Football's very much the working class game and much more popular in the north.
This was the opposite of my impression, since the North is more rural, right?

It's probably because it's right next to Liverpool and Manchester

*enjoying women's 6N (IT x FR) now on TV*

Saracens should change their name too

Russia 6-22 Georgia
Germany 10-33 Spain
Belgium 17-43 Romania

If we had Webb and Faletau back, could we beat NZ?

no

I'd prefer the opinion of a non-shit rugby nation, jock.

lol. I'm welsh. we simply wouldn't beat a full strength ab even with webb and faletau.
to think otherwise is the sort of delusion the english peddled when they achieved a grand slam with their first year with jones.
it's not going to happen.

Welsh play (a.k.a. Gatlandball) doesn't fit against SH teams

Why though

>England 2016 GS
>Ireland GS 2018
>Wales GS 2019

Notice a correlation? They all played dull uncreative rugby. Positive attacking play doesn't get rewarded in the NH

squeezing out a full English lads

Need to consider population there. Again that's pretty comparable to Scotland.

Rugby seems to be taking off in Brazil, is this true? Who even plays it? The area bordering Uruguay?

Possible if NZ suffer from a prolonged bout of indiscipline and Wales are in the zone throughout the match. Otherwise no.

They beat Australia and South Africa late last year. Peaking at the right time la

This is mostly accurate.
As a Welsh football fan I hate that the WRU displays the prince's feathers in thier badge. It's psychopathic. A British and Irish lions football team is also a terrifying thought.
And I've been to matches with 70000 people at the Millennium Stadium watching us stuff Azerbaijan 4-0 15 years ago so it's not a totally recent thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wales_national_football_team_results_2000–19#2003
>And in the more Welsh speaking areas rugby is more popular?
Depends. Carmarthenshire yes, Gwynedd and Ynys Mon no.

There was a boom in early 2010's after rugby has been admited into olympic program and BR confederation has been formed allowing to get some state support. Dozens of clubs have been created in whole country in this period. Currently there's a moment of stagnation because a bunch of reasons (economic reasons mainly) and BR confederation is basicly efforting to use XV national team to attract new fans and players (how it normally works here and have worked for other sports like volleyball).

Rugby in Brazil has as traditional bases in São Paulo state (heartland of game in country) and in southern states (because proximity with Argentina and Uruguay). Rugby has started to be more nationwide since early 2010's boom.

Italy 31-12 France

Italy runner up of Women's 6N

fuck it i'll watch it

N. England wooden spoon in Women's 6N

Attached: Scottish Hall of Trophies.jpg (500x375, 146K)

>tfw no italian rugby gf

Attached: barattin.jpg (1200x1200, 244K)

Will anyone beat Richie lads?

Attached: caps.png (1313x876, 143K)

Sergio

>Paying for tv
>Watching Women's "Sports"

Attached: 1533580398124.jpg (640x619, 96K)

BOD shouldn't be 2nd as he only has 133 caps, loyins caps dont count as its a meme team like The Barbarians

If anything Lions™ caps should be worth more. Getting selected is one thing, but the intensity is on a whole different level.

Shut up, you fucking pleb

>ENGvSCO doesn't matter
Only just now had the time to see it and, holy fuck, what a game!
Shame about Scots bottling up the comeback, but this was a real thriller. Great game and great one half performances on both sides. Gonna see the WAL-IRL one later on, hoping for a game as exciting (if it's at all possible).

BTW can a team get a bonus point for number of tries _and_ losing by small margin? Like in, losing a game for more points than not losing it? How do they score it? Cheers.

>Getting selected is one thing, but the intensity is on a whole different level.

Couldn't even Beat New Zealand in a 3 game series, Even Ireland on its own has a better record against the All Blacks in the last 3 games

Fuck the lol-ins

Parisse if he decided to carry on for another year.
AWJ probably will.
Other than those two - no.

>BTW can a team get a bonus point for number of tries _and_ losing by small margin? Like in, losing a game for more points than not losing it?
You can't. You get 2 points for losing by 7 points or less while scoring 4 tries, which is the same as a draw where you score fewer than 4 tries. However, your points difference gets compromised in the former scenario, meaning you're better off in the latter scenario.

With the French losing their flair every single team has been playing dull uncreative rugby though.

Two points for a draw, noted.
Cheers.

But we won the series 1-1

Yeah. Some systems like the French Top14 and Super Rugby make it such that only a winning side can score a try bonus point (win while scoring 3+ tries more than your opponents), so teams that draw or lose can't earn that bonus point.

If you're from Munster
>sexton was shite, murray will play better when he doesn't have a petulant child beside him
>healy's past it, killer should start in japan
>best is a dinosaur, scannell should start at hooker
>kearney isn't good enough, zebo should still be playing, sexton was playing when he was in france

If you're from Leinster
>murro's injury has finished him, sexto plays better with lukey inside him
>tono is what's missing from that pack, shows how valuable he is to the team
>crono should start ahead of besto, offers more around the park and his lineouts are fine when he plays with toner
>ako isn't good enough, hensho will improve things when he's back

If you're from Ulster
>#justiceformcclosey
>henderson should be playing alongside ryan, badly missed from french game
>where was jordi murphy?
>#justiceforpaddy

If you're from Connacht
>good win for galway against roscommon
>always nice to beat the kerry lads, hon mayo and corofin, connacht stronk
>good to see auld leitrim going up, always have a soft spot for them
>galway going well in the hurling, canning still the goat

Attached: 4 provinces.png (383x599, 34K)

>what is a scratch team?
>what is touring?
>what is home advantage?
Fuck yourself. Gatland's a legend.

Attached: disdain.png (626x435, 565K)

Seriously though, for Connacht it’d be
>Should have given Marmion and Carty a shot from the start of the 2nd half
>Roux and Dillane get fucked over to keep Munster from throwing a strop over lack of representation
>Aki needs to be let play a more expansive game than Ireland let him
>Leinster ruined Henshaw

>Aki needs to be let play a more expansive game than Ireland let him
>Leinster ruined Henshaw
These points are actually accurate. Connacht lads always struggle hardest to adapt to playing for Ireland because the style of play is so different. Lam used to say he never gave out to players for mistakes as long as he could see they were trying something, and his philosophy has mostly been kept. Schmidt is the polar opposite. I would've liked to see how he played yesterday for a significant stretch of time. His style of play is the epitome of Connacht. Would be interested to see what Joe would have him doing.

Connacht's style of attacking play is just superior to Ireland's imo. They ripped Leinster and Ulster apart over the Christmas. Their problem is lack of depth and poor defence. Would love to see Nigel Carolan get brought in as part of Farrell's team next year. He was great with the under-20s.

Don't want to sound casual or something, but I tried to watch club rugby once and the stakes were too small for me to bother and also I didn't know any of the players and the team names were all strange, just couldn't get into it.
6N and RWC is where it's at. And I love how they sing their anthems, it's just so cool.

Nice to hear all levels use the same scoring system. Always thought it was something restricted to 6N (but that may be because it happens so often).
Chairs!

united ulster looks so much more aesthetic

>I would've liked to see how he played yesterday
Talking about Carty

Attached: hey lads.png (630x420, 141K)

If you're going to watch club rugby, best thing to do now is watch the European games, basically Heineken Cup of rugby. Leinster v Ulster in Dublin is probably going to be the spiciest game. SH posters will tell you to watch Super Rugby, but unless you have a team you genuinely care about, you might as well wait for the play-offs.

>last year of gatland

Attached: 1535636082806.png (595x595, 129K)

eh it's a bit weird in Scotland. Cause you do have the private schools who play rugby as their main sport, but you've also got the borders who end up producing a great amount of Scottish rugby talent and they're all farmers.

Sounds like the Limerick situation in Ireland. Rugby is extremely posh in Ireland though. So many of the players are wankers.

Pretty horrific afternoon shedcunt lads.

Connacht

Attached: wojak connacht.png (954x1209, 289K)

just dropped a fat smelly wooden spoon blues lads

It's actually pretty sad. I know we say we want to play attacking rugby and Pivac could provide that but at what cost? I can see our defence taking a massive hit, as well as our physicality.
I'm also a bit worried that Pivac may favour Scarlets players slightly.

>Sounds like the Limerick situation in Ireland

The Limerick situation is a meme. It's still a predominantly middle class sport in Limerick, just not to the same extent as in Dublin.

for me its rugby league

Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of working class scum

Attached: smells like mudbloods.gif (332x200, 47K)

>we are so bad we don't even get included in banter pics
feelsbadman

Amerifag here, is rugby considered an upper-class sport in England?

Attached: 1444688030896.jpg (599x400, 30K)

yes
grammar schools are hot shit at it

Yes. It goes
cricket>>rugby>>athletics=volleyball=bastketball>>>>>>>>>football
In terms of poshness

And I almost forgot to mention that polo in at the top of this list with a massive power gap inveterate it and cricket

a +2 indeed

*inbetween

>bastketball
I genuinely don't know anyone who has ever played this sport outside of PE

>ywn live in milf haven

Attached: C73F6251-1131-4EF2-9CC0-FE286D172AEB.jpg (640x640, 51K)

White upper middle class zoomers who wish they were black all play it. Probably the most popular sport among that age group where I live

oddly enough Basketball in the united states used to be heavily dominated by jewish players

>England and Ireland each only won 3/5 games

Attached: zero two smug.jpg (1400x760, 74K)

Union or league?
also depends where you are in the UK where I grew up there wasn't any class association it was just a game anyone could play

Eddie too

Not upper-class, more middle-class.

Apologies, I'm an Amerifag, I don't know the difference between Union and League.

The reason I ask is I used to meet rich posh people who work in The City, and they always seemed proud when they said they don't watch "soccer," and these pish English people actually called football, "soccer."

For example, I saw Prince William at the Wales vs. Ireland match, and I'm trying to learn about English rugby culture and wish to watch rugby.

Also, was Prince William at the Wales game because muh Prince of Wales bullshit? I clearly don't understand royalty. Having the Prince in your locker room seems like a big deal.

Attached: 1_JS177721824.jpg (615x411, 49K)

*posh not "pish"

Attached: 2CCCD25500000578-3250276-Princes_Harry_and_William_stood_shoulder_to_shoulder_inside_Twic-a-98_14433 (962x548, 113K)

It's actually custom for the Prince of Wales to attend every Welsh game and service the team post-game with his mouth.

League is for commoners. Real trash.

Attached: UFC height lol.jpg (640x720, 55K)

>It's actually custom for the Prince of Wales to attend every Welsh game and service the team post-game with his mouth.

Attached: JUST william.png (608x450, 473K)

>circket
>posh
>no mention of rowing
>volleyball
>basketball
>not even hockey or netball
What fucking inner city urban shithole area did you grow up in where people played shit like Volleyball or Basketball? I hope ignored your complete and utter shit post.

It's more like:

Posh fuck tier:
Polo
Real Tennis
Rowing

Middle class independent/private school tier
Rugby Union
Tennis
Hockey (Field)

Edgy independent school that can't put out a decent rugby or hockey teaml tier
Lacrosse
Cricket

Middle-class comp tier:
Netball

Norf tier
Rugby League

Power gap

Football

William isn't the PoW, mate. He is, however, the patron of Welsh rugby, like how Harry is the patron of the RFU.

Are the royals not allowed to shave their domes?

League is for roided up lebanese rapists, union is for gentlemen. League is wrestling but there's a ball, union is art.

William did once and got a load of shit in the press so he hasn't done it again kek.

wills isn't the prince of wales yet, not until his granny relinquishes the thrown or dies and his dad is crowned King, charles is still prince of wales
they both attend games

>club rugby
Rugby Championship uses it too.

Sorry sweetie, most people aren’t rural retards like you and haven’t even heard of a lacrosse in our lives

Please rename the All Blacks and All Whites while you're at it NZRU.

He's right about your post though.

You’ve probably never even been to the UK long enough to comment on this topic

>rename All Blacks
Just no.
>rename All Whites
They're alright.

Attached: awards--herbert-and-all-whites-score-halberg-hat-t-1.jpg (496x661, 48K)

Literally born and bred English, lad.
Moved here two years back.
Try not to be too upset.

GOTTEM
he won't be back for more

>"This is bigger than rugby and we're absolutely heartbroken for our wider community, which is where our thoughts are.

It's nothing to do with rugby.

>"In terms of the Crusaders name, we understand the concerns that have been raised. For us, the Crusaders name is a reflection of the crusading spirit of this community. What we stand for is the opposite of what happened in Christchurch on Friday; our crusade is one for peace, unity, inclusiveness and community spirit.

How about you 'crusade' to keep politics out of sport?

Attached: cnn.jpg (1024x768, 126K)

Seen this too about someone kicking off in English football because they didn't do a tribute before the games.

How's Australia compared to England?

Wasn't there a bomb attack outside the football stadium and that's why they had the tribute to the victims?

Posh englishman and Expat aussie absolutely BTFOing the council house scum.

My post was right in that no one outside of all girl’s private boarding schools gives a shot about lacrosse and rowing, even more so in the next 50 years when the posh twats come closer to extinction

>this damage control

>based Poland holding whimpy poms accountable

It seems increasingly likely that they will have to change their logo, because this line of defence doesnt mesh with guys on horseback in armour swinging swords.

if it upsets Irish cazzies, I'm all for the name change.

>being this fucking obsessed with me
>being this defensive over your miserable posh “sports”
>not having an argument against me solid facts

Other than Muslim frauds like Sonny Bill, are there any Muslims that actually play rugby in NZ?

>get BTFO in the irrelevant 6N
>get angry at NZ
Ah yes.

>calls a public school "private"

>being so arseblasted you can’t even bring yourself to reply to me
And when did I get BTFO by the rest of the 6N?

Never understood this. Could probably Google but it's so counter intuitive.
>receive private education
>call it public school

Because they were open to all the public who could pay

Haha what is that seriously it? It's like called walking flying because it's what you do when you're not flying.

kek

you're replying to the wrong kiwi, newcaz

so if preivate schools are public, wtf do they call public schools?

Not all private schools are public schools though

so what do you call normal scools

State, or State-funded

Makes sense.

So they're public schools like how taxis are public transport.

>scool
maybe I should go back.

public schooners

Don't know but before last friday there were 76 murders or manslaughters involving guns between 2008 and 2017

state of this thread

They're public in that they're generally free of state interference such as educational directives (National Curriculum) and regulations. Ran by elected governors (not paid for by the state), they can basically do as they please and teach what they want, such as not teaching all the mulitcult Mary Seacole wankery that state schools do.
Though the term "public school" is really only used for the few prestigious independent ones like Eton, Charterhouse or Harrow.

channelnewsasia.com/news/sport/england-need-to-learn-how-to-change-change-11352848
>England need to learn how to change change
What

How do they compare to actual private schools?

Just so we're clear, what do you mean by "private schools"?

brainy article

the ones with all the buggery and rowing.

They're the public schools; Eton, etc.

The ones that don't allow everyone in. That's the only difference?

They should change the name of New Zealand to Narnia and the All Blacks to The Uruk-Hai.

I'm going to bed.

Attached: 500px-Statues.jpg (500x370, 44K)

Weird post.

>I'm going to bed
>posted at 6:35am
is this a proxy or are you nocturnal?

he’s a NEET

Attached: frogza italia.png (500x411, 127K)

fear not friend

Attached: DE26FD47-081D-45A7-834D-037FA77EB56C.jpg (600x482, 94K)

Travellers don't work m8

Is sinni bull going to gift me a medal?

Change the left frog to blue. I don't remember Italy ever wearing green.

bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/47604276
>I am not in love with bonus points. I like the simplicity of how it was with points difference being the tie-breaking factor in the standings.
Yikes

twitter.com/MarkPalmerST/status/1107367066405912580
Imagine, if you will, choking a 31 point lead to a second string Scotland squad at Twickenham.
Then imagine that you only managed to scrape a draw after not one, but two of your players should have been off the pitch for illegal tackles.
And then imagine not winning the grandslam.

Wholesome, thanks friends.

You now remember Rocky Elsom.

against an injury ravaged scotland, no less

>lnp trying to bringin no-warrant raids
HIDE YOUR WEED SHEDDY

Now imagine celebrating that result like it was the world cup final.

Ireland were supposed to win the grand slam easy according to all the game lmao as soon as England won they stopped caring hahaha OMG what's wrong with the fans here lmao turns out they would have won if they showed up in Cardiff lmao world cup winners though for sure it's gauranted because we beat NZ that time hahaha lmao gauranted win for me lmao I can't stop laughing am going Japan because we gauranted to win oh no no no going to eat sushi all day and drink Japanese beer when we win the final oh yes yes yes we're the best in the world hahaha Sexton is the best what FO YOU MEAN LOST TWICE IN THE SIX NATION'S that was supposed to be a warm up to best NZ in the final of the world cup how did that happen omfg I didn't even watch the Wales game no point we lost to England so didn't matter I'm a wanted Wales to win anyway so England couldn't win wtf England Drew so we could have won omfg why didn't I watch it oh well getting up early in October so I can watch the games LADS WERE GOING TO WIN UNLESS we lost them I stop watching hehehehe don't even like Rugby anyway more of a gaa fan anyway WHAT DO YOU MEAN DUBLIN LOST TO TYRONE? WTF THAT'S A BRITISH TEAM

I'd just like to add that if you're coastal Gig boat rowing is most definitely not elitist

>taking drugs
I'm not that degenerate

I made it back in 2016-17 to mock French and English teams for getting beaten constantly by Pro12 sides after restructuring the European Cup. Didn't make sense to include Italy as suicidal since they're on our side in that debate, but couldn't include them as smug since, well, they're shit.

>they would have won if they showed up in Cardiff
Na, England-Scotland would've been a totally different game if England had had something to play for.

Not even surprised, I'm from a shithole in the Highlands and I've been to school with 3 girls who've been capped and all of them are short, fat and borderline retarded

Based and redpilled

>Gatland is still linked to the NZ, England and now Australia jobs
>even France is considering scrapping the no foreign coaches policy and hiring Gatland
Jesus Christ

Underrated post

Attached: Farmer1.jpg (700x500, 69K)

Attached: frogza italia2.png (500x411, 128K)

The new points system is much better.
Guscott can fuck off.

Perfect.

if ireland exit in the QF again I might just exit out of life

if i join a club what is the chance that i could make the israeli team?

Depends. Does Israel have a team? If so, I'd say about 50/50.

Holy mother of based

go for it
know a guy who used to play alongside me who now has a good few caps for Jamaica (he was a total shitter, not exaggerating)

kiwis are up.

Attached: yippee.png (748x398, 302K)

ooh might make a thread too. Neat.

talksport.com/football/513338/warren-gatland-sir-alex-ferguson-arsene-wenger-wales-fly-half-dan-biggar-grand-slam/amp/
>wonga
>no comparison to Jose "Park The Bus" Mourinho

Wonder if Gatland is coming home.

Attached: my wife's son.jpg (634x718, 83K)

NEW

Laugh at England.

Attached: Englel.jpg (499x339, 67K)

Laugh at Ireland.

Attached: Irelel.jpg (400x259, 50K)

Well done Wales.

Attached: skysports-wales-six-nations_4610816.jpg (768x432, 81K)

At least he says he's planning to after the World Cup. I suppose it's to take a short break if nothing else. Don't know where he'll go from there.

Laugh at Muslims

his son looks like a ftm transgender