youtube.com/watch?v=EbeMFW9rIA4
youtube.com/watch?v=EbeMFW9rIA4

Attached: fiba.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHottHbaAD8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It finally starts now desu

Based Rocket Girl

Attached: 61e7f4aaly1fuihryov9oj20dp0bewtz.jpg (493x410, 166K)

>tfw no qt3.14 Simmons and Exum for the World Cup

Let's fucking go boys

cringe

Why not, they don't wanna play?

The year when Evil Empire will fall

Ready to get raped Turkroaches?

who is this chink semen demon?

Nice group for Poland lol

We playing against based Philippines.

Dat group H

>Group H

Group of death 2bh

Group F and H 2bh

Attached: draw.jpg (1183x664, 177K)

>Hey Kobe who is the GOAT?

Attached: 20190316_134630.jpg (872x1080, 456K)

>mfw Group H
Aussies are elite leafs are thirsty, we are fucked.

Attached: Kornheiser_panic.jpg (192x279, 38K)

Senegal is the best African team, very tough group but I think >you will finish first.

>that group E

Attached: giphy.gif (500x280, 622K)

Fuck we will play USA in semis
Rip silver i guess

who where the 2 chinese qts that were drawing the numbers?

If we get 5W in the group stages we play them in the final.

are you so sure the only team that can beat you is usa?

>USA and Puerto Rico get 2 seperate teams
Why is this allowed?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.34M)

Well, unless eternal leaf choke occurs, I don't really see >us going outside group stages, Canada and Australia is stacked with NBA talen while we have only like two guys.

Hell, I'd probably rate Australia higher than Serbia to be desu.

Yes, if we play with our best players.
>Australia
Who? Oh, you mean those boomers who got whooped in the semifinals in Rio.
They barely scored 13 pts in the first half.

An accessible group for Brazil

Lithuania has a NT cult, never underestimate that.
Venezuela beat Canada with their domestic league players while they had Wiggins, Joseph, Stauskas, Olynik etc...
NBA players don't mean much if you don't have team chemistry and continuity of playing together.

the best you can do is finish 2nd and them be eliminated by USA

>implying Brazil shall not end in 1st

>implying you have even the slightest chance against greece

Why even bother going to china when we are afraid of mid tier teams like australia or canada.

>Group H

Attached: 1549909483320.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Since it's played in China, are the games going to be broadcaster at like 6 in the morning or something like that?

Group H seems exciting until you realize no one are bigger chokers in international basketball than leafs
I'd be surprised if they even won a game

I don't see >us losing to Senegal, but the matches against Lithuania and Australia will be a challenge.

What will your roster look like? Will you have Murray, Wiggins, Joseph etc?. Last time I remember you in an international tournament was when Carl English was your best player.

literally ez mode for spain, too bad we won't go very far after that

It sure feels good to be the worst accessible team in pot in a riggingprone draw
>of course we'll choke anyway

lithuania's gonna be a tough game but we should grab a win vs senegal and the aussies

Giannis injured or fouled out and it's ogre for Greece

Don't underestimate group E. Czech with Satoranski and Vesely reached the top 8 in the last euro. Well, USA will get it of course, but the 2nd place is open. And both Turkey and Czech should not underestimate Japan too, as they're improving a lot with Rui Hachimura (if he plays, which is doubtful to be desu as he'll be drafted this summer). Don't forget Japan beat Australia during the qualifier.
In group G, Dominican Republic could improve if they manage to get Horford and Anthony-Towns to play.
Liths must be seething in group H, but I think Australia is a bit overhyped, and Canada is unproven at internationnal level and they choked extremely hard during the last Americas as they failed to qualify for the Olympics by losing against Venezuela despite a strong team.
Plus every games will be a must-win in group G&H, as wins are kept to the 2nd round, and whoever finishes 2nd in this 2nd round will face the USA in quarter finals.

I see everything has been done to let China have a chance to reach the 2nd round.

Don't underestimate Senegal either though.
youtube.com/watch?v=kHottHbaAD8

>Group A

those are like the worst 4 teams of the tournament, wtf.

Plus they combine with group B, which is the 2nd worst. Basically, everything has been done to give China the highest chances they could to reach the QF, or if anything to be the best ranked Asian team of the tournament and therefore qualifying to the Olympics.

Aussies are tough and play defense
You guys won't beat them

basketball

great sport

It would be better if European teams were good again though.