The great debate: give up an armrest or fight for it?

The great debate: give up an armrest or fight for it?

Attached: image.jpg (371x209, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LNeEDCr_3KY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

im beta af so i normally give it up

Middle gets both arm rests

Just use my own armchair

Tell the person look we don't wanna be the bad person here. So we both hold hands the whole flight

this, we need ORDNUNG

This

One gets the front of the armrest the other gets the back, that’s how usually do it

there are two types of people in this world...those who turn around and ask to recline the seat before they do it, and those who don't

ive never been on a plane

window seat and middle seat get an armrest. Aisle seat doesn't, since they got the aisle to stretch their legs in

I only ever want an armrest at the movies. If I’m on a plane I’m either reading or using my laptop, during which I have my arms propped on the fold out table, or I’m asleep, in which case I like to have my arms crossed. Generally speaking at the movies the rule goes that you get the one where you put your drink, but I’ve only ever had to follow that with friends or during a midnight screening

Whoever gets the armrest gets their genitals fondled

Not only have I never done this, I have never seen anyone else do this.

Nobody has ever asked me if it was okay if they reclined their seat

It sucks
Especially if you don't get a window seat

>Flying economy

this
it's fairest way

it depends on who is back there. if they are a big guy it would be rude to recline your seat straight into their knees

Take that shit like a man or kys already.

Faggots.

aisle seat is better. you can stretch a leg out and don't have to walk or reach over anyone. view out the window is overrated and at least a third of the time obstructed by the wing

these sears "recline" maybe half an inch. it doesn't matter.

I give up the armrest and fondle the guy/girl with my free hand

just bring one of these onto the plane and sit wherever the fuck you want

Attached: 44661001.jpg (960x960, 51K)

>not being a chad and claiming the armrest asap

Real Chads claim the arm rest with no fear

youtube.com/watch?v=LNeEDCr_3KY

Attached: chad vs virgin urinal.png (1013x1249, 147K)

Yes but you have to get up/move whenever one of the 2 fucks decides to take a piss or get their useless shit from their overhead bag

that's right, anywhere you seat can't be called a plane because it won't take off

>not flying in your own private jet

plebs

There are three seats and three arm rests (the one on your left is YOUR arm rest). It’s not rocket science.

based flyover trailer trash

fuck the rest of the world, it's full of arrogant communist coastals and non-americans anyway, amirite brother?

Or the one to the righ depending on what side of the isle youre on.

KEK

i love these memes