LAK: Rajon Rondo triple-doubles in loss to LAC
MLW: Giannis extends double-double streak to three
NO: Jrue Holiday leads Pelicans w/ 30 points
NO: Julius Randle scores 28 points vs. Jazz
NO: Anthony Davis posts massive line in 22 mins
DEN: Jamal Murray scores game-high 25 points
ATL: Vince Carter moves into 20th in career points
DAL: Dwight Powell posts 20-6-6 line vs. Nets

Attached: kuzma forces lebum to play defense.webm (720x720, 724K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/442010070281617408
youtube.com/watch?v=n_KNZ6d0Qnc
youtube.com/watch?v=XEdxvRD4pF4
mobile.twitter.com/LAClippers/status/1102828593183248386?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://d-219276136350229158.ampproject.net/1902271810270/frame.html
youtu.be/HiW4pstnWyE
youtube.com/watch?v=F3h-prc8OlQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IY3_C7zn6nE
streamable.com/5p4zw
twitter.com/African_Hooper/status/1102787719640494081
tankathon.com/pick_odds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LeSneed

>three generals today
>all lakers
R E N T
F R E E

second for my buckies :)

Attached: 1549424813047.jpg (1200x1073, 139K)

Lakers suck dick

Redpill me on Dwight Powell, is he any good? Why does Rick Carlisle covet him?

What does he do? Somebody said he’s meant to be like Shawn Marion but his numbers suggest he can’t shoot

epic self own my nigga...

Exposed
His whole career is a fraud.

NBA really needs to stop putting Lakers games as the last game of the day. Can't stand the shitposting.

Attached: 1551671599857.jpg (567x567, 69K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LAKESHITS SUCK DICK

talk shit
get hit

soon...

Attached: based-kd.jpg (1890x1063, 461K)

Or the Lakers could try being good

aaahaahahaha

I get that Lebron doesn’t have the best team ever, and that be fine if he was losing to teams like the Spurs, Warriors, Rockets, Jazz, Denver, etc.

But he’s losing to the Suns, Pelicans with no AD and Jrue playing 20 mins, Grizzlies, Clippers after having traded their only all star caliber player. It literally just takes some coaching for a bottom of the barrel West team to beat the Lakers

I know right. My lakies haven't been good for ten years and these obsessed losers STILL can't stop talking about us.

>Rockets vs Craptors
>Warriors vs Celshits

Gonna be a good day

BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING BRON SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LAST YEAR THIS IS EMBARRASSING

>lakeshit fan doesn't comprehend timezones

He's not Shawn Marion. Great rim runner and finisher around the rim. Good enough rebounder and nice athleticism. Will never have the ball in his hands to create. Jumpshot still a work in progress. Hustle man. Basically, what you expect out of a prospect who is 6'10 and athletic. $10 million player option he'll probably take unless there are guarantees a top notch FA comes in.

It's old anime so it's cool.

Try looking at the schedule nigger. We're still the last game in our timezone.

The Lakers don't have good players other than Lebron

Lonzo, the dude that shoots 40% from the Free Throw line, is better than LeBron

Think about this for a minute.

That's because they traded all of their good players away.

>my lakeshits are dying
>even my backup team the spurs are still barely hanging on

Who the hell am I supposed to root for now?

>"You take the challenge and you continue to stay positive no matter what's going on."

>- LeBron James on his mindset following tonight's loss to the Clippers

Thanks, how’s his defense? He’s a center in today’s league?

Do you think he’ll ever be able to hit a consistent 15 footer?

Cowboys? Yankees? Juventus? IDK

my dad was a laker fan before lebron joined the team and so he started rooting for the warriors. So I guess you should do what comes natural to all laker fans, bandwagon

>Montrezl Harrell on the #Clippers vs #Lakers rivalry:

>"You can respect the past history of what the Lakers have done, but at the end of day, that's not coming back. That's not right now."

Attached: 1527882139557.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

Kuzma, FUCKING KUZMA, had to remind leshit to play D, as evident in the OP webm. Also Ingram had to carry his sickly ass for weeks.

How is Lebron still the best player in the world? Westbrook took a team of scrubs to the 5th seed averaging 30/10/10 and he’s widely not considered the best PG in the world

What's wrong with that defense? He used very little energy to force a missed long 2. Statistically he could not have played better defense.

because westshit is a stat padding faggot that will never win a chip. Lebron is only just now starting to get recognized as the stat padding faggot he is because he is past his prime and the media thinks its safe to start popping off on him instead of sucking his dick

SGA
Sweet Lou
Kawhi
Gallo
Montrezl

how many games is this team winning next year

I'm a laker fan, and I think people who have to bring up muh rings need to be castrated. Clippers have been kicking our asses and running the show ever since 2010. Unfortunately, Lakers may never usurp their throne for years to come.

Yankees lookin good this year

Nobody serious thinks that Lebron is still the best player in the world. I think you could make a case that he's not in the top 5

No, he's just playing worse than he used to, because he's old

>Oladipo
>scrub

Yall are going to eat a pile of doodoo once we make it to the playoffs. Keep talking shit. We'll see who has the last laugh, you fucking pathetic flyover nerds hahaha!

Attached: 1517978164770.jpg (1200x675, 250K)

Rapties

>lebum
What an overrated piece of choking shit

He didn’t become an elite player until the next season, hence the MIP award. He started working out because he said he wanted to play with the intensity Westbrook does

>baseball

Attached: 1518322150266.jpg (1080x870, 499K)

nah most of the media, even hardcore lebron jockers like broussard, have started to jump ship on jordan comparisons. Broussard was also right earlier on cowherds show, lebron is second page news now

Jason Kidd > Lebron

Honestly

>play with westbrook intensity
that isn't a workout thing, thats a "i hate everyone that isn't me" thing, like kobe or jordan.

Oh, yeah, I wanted to mention: I'm so fucking angry that the terrible, stupid-ass Bulls front office managed to stumble into a decent-looking core for the future.

They're such idiots and the Butler trade and the LaVine contract and a million other moves they've made since then have been total garbage but Lauri, Wendell, and Otto Porter is going to be a really fucking nice core, especially if they can get a PG.

>Broussard
>cowherd

under no circumstances should you pay attention to what either of those 2 think

>having a backup team
>having a backup team IN THE SAME CONFERENCE

Lavine is a great three level scorer as well and still athletic as fuck. I’m here for it

The Los Angeles Lakers now have a 1% chance of making the playoffs

They also have a 1% chance of getting the first pick

>ledecline

at least it's not like the lakers and spurs ever played against each other in the postseason or anything

Still a really bad defender, still not a super efficient scorer, and getting paid 20 mil a year for it

Holy shit, even Flea is turning on the Lakers :'(

Attached: 1529921576534.jpg (573x140, 18K)

LeBron

They are both idiots, but I love that broussard is eating his words now and finally admitting that lebron is washed up, you have to understand that this is a dude so far up lebrons ass he had the lakers winning 54 games just with the lebron acquisition alone

Patrician basketball opinion, star hunting is Knicks-tier. In the East Lebron and a poo poo platter is sufficient, in the West you run into a team every three or four days that thinks they have a legitimate shot at a tile.

He also said

>Most disappointing @Lakers season in franchise history.

>Patrick Beverly walked past the media assembled outside the #Lakers locker room and said “what are you all doing over here? The locker room is that way (pointing towards #LAClippers locker room) they’re ain’t nothing in there.”

BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

No you dont
when was the last time they played a west contender

He’s right, the focus is always on the Lakers losing the game even though they’re an awful team. Never the winning team

And now I suddenly know why he hates LeBron

>"I got drafted by the Lakers, they traded me to Miami. LeBron got there, they cut me. I remember it like it was yesterday. So yeah, there's a chip on my shoulder."

Tonight

>hurr durr

>Leltics losing
>Lelkers losing

Finally /nba/ we are entering the golden age when shitty bandwagon franchises like Lakers and Celtics will be blown out and delegated to the bottom seed for the following not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7 years.

Now if only the Warriors finally lose this year.

Attached: dykn29-36cd7a4a-78fc-4c3c-a2e8-f145c8cfcd61.jpg (750x750, 59K)

SCREENCAP THIS: libron will never make the playoffs again
no player worth giving a fuck is coming
lonzo's and hart's trade value is slipping by the minute, ingram will have to be extended and what team in hell wants to wiggins him, best young player kuzma is a loss away from punching somebody and getting traded away in summer because he doesn't fit the "culture" anymore
libron will marinate among deandre jordans, derrick roses, harrison barnses and rudy gays for the rest of his shitty career, winning 30 games a year and progressively increasing his time spent on reality tv sets
done
done

Attached: imback.jpg (605x604, 78K)

Based, why doesn’t everyone hate Lebron? Guy has always put himself above everyone not in his posse.

Guys should be playing to hurt him every night.

Spent the last half hour pushing out a Lebron, grandma walked in the bathroom after me and damn near cussed my ass out

My Lakeshits :)

Based.
Jason Kidd won against Lebron back in 2011.

Is /nba/ the dumbest place for basketball discussion

Watch LeBooty post another instagram picture congratulating himself for passing Jordan in points after losing to Denver next game

Locked his nigger ass up multiple possessions at 38, imagine if they played against each other in their primes

>2 teams that have won nothing in 10 years
vs
>the warriors on pace to win 9 straight before they break up
hmm, you might be retarded, I'd take the celtics and the lakers being relevant again over this shit

twitter.com/MagicJohnson/status/442010070281617408

>L36ron

t. SEETHING lefraud fan

I can't understand that logic from anyone. This is a team that's schemes revolve around the fast break, you hire playmakers and others who can't defend. Lots of high energy guys who can't really shoot but play hard generally and combine them with rookies who (besides ingram) play hard.

Combine all this for your newest all star acquisition who is in his mid 30s and while can still run a fast break is still in his mid 30s. Kobe and Jordan in their early 30s switches their style to still dominate but at a slower pace mostly using their post footwork, star calls and their strength. Problem is these teams in the west all like to run, and teams who play at a high pace can run with the lakers regardless of their pace especially without the three ball threat from the lakers meaning constant rim running often wear people out. This is why there is so many fucking injuries. Also, retarded trade rumours will not bother the vets that are just hanging on that LeBron usually plays around. Trade rumours involving a young core that has never been in the media eye like that? That's different. No wonder all except Ingram stopped giving a shit.

The fucking Kongz couldn't keep that pace up for a whole season and make the playoffs, and all their core are young guys who aren't in trade rumours.

1- Irving
2- Smith Jr.
3- Zion
4- Durant
5- Robinson

still 6th seed and lose in 5

its all he has left, he will never be able to get 6/6, or 10 scoring titles or 6 defense titles, so he has to get his stats

I'd take none of them. Lakers, Celtics and Warriors are all cancers.

The losing streak continues

Attached: 2B34938A-32C6-43E1-B9E8-168C398B253E.png (2560x1600, 343K)

>Dennis Smith Jr’s 5’11 ass at the 2

Lebron is a bitch ass fraud nigger. Anyone that lists him in their top10 is a fucking amoeba that swallows anything pushed by the media as the truth.

Kek

based pinoybro taking the phillypill

CANT SPELL PHILLIPINES WITHOUT PHILLI

playoff mode lelbron was -11 tonight

Attached: 1551558701804.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Both the teams are either offensively oriented on layups/dunks or the mid range.

Pick a 3pt shooting team like Houston.

my nigga, durant will absolutely buttfuck the east and take the knicks to the finals every year. knicks are gonna be a beast team with kd and butler running it.

Bird was better, people always get on Bird and Jordan, guys like that for having good teams (because of all the rings Lebron won with bad teams, right?) but Lebron had a good squad in Miami that won a title 50% of the time they were together and Lebron choked the first time. Could have gone 3-1, how is it Bird’s fault Lebron abandoned that squad to chase greener pastures of Kyrie and Love?

He’s just not a Mt. Rushmore guy, firmly behind Rick Barry, George Mcginnis and Julius Erving at forward

I'm not a LeBron fan. I'm not part of the cancerous fad that cares about any player over a team. It's just that saying "in the west you meet a team that thinks they have a legitimate shot at a title every 3 or 4 days is blatantly false, and whoever made that post should be shot.

The last time the Lakers even played a west contender was on 2/21. Before that, 2/2. The schedule post East road trip has been very forgiving to them, and the toughest stretch they played was against the east. Even the Hawks were the team to put them under .500 for the first time since they played the Warriors.

People here say the dumbest shit, but it gets even more moronic when saying "the west 2 tough u play contender every week" They lose to the Suns, Grizzlies, Pelicans, Hawks. Eveyone here has a double digit iq

To be fair, his playoff mode got him to 3-6.

I want Lebron to go to Philly back then. Almost everyone wise enough is saying he should have.
But at this stage it seems Lelbron should have stayed in Cleveland instead of going to LA
>got a higher salary
>being a beta and listening to your wife and family (they want him to go to LA)
>at least made the playoffs
>based full white teammates like Delly and Zizic instead of mutts like Lonzo and Kuzma
>sjw infested Commifornia virgin vs trad red pilled Ohio chad
>playing for your hometown
>fans that actually care and will die for you

Wrong. Philadelphia is based off the Greek word Philia, hence the city of brotherly love, while the Philippines is a cucked nation named after their ruler King Philip II.

That's a respectable 50% win rate

At this rate Lebum wont even be a first ballot.

My Laketurds :)

Lebron isn’t better than guys like Shawn Marion, Detlef Schrempf, Chris Mullin or Allan Houston

#Lakers
#Losers

It’s a 33% win rate. 3/9 finals.

>3/9
he didn't even lose 9 times what are you talking about pajeet??

3/6 = 50%

Attached: 1528098060732.gif (192x221, 882K)

He lost 6 and won 3

Beverley is a mother fucker. I wish he was still on the Rockets.

LeQuit
LeFart
LeLoser

>People here say the dumbest shit
>eveyone here has a double digit iq

Attached: F0C0C581-E2A1-487C-920F-91BF332C61FF.jpg (592x515, 50K)

I’m black but Lebron is a nigger

LeActivated

It’s the sign that a player will decline, once he starts making decisions using family and the franchise history as a reason. It’s the same mistake Nash did.

Basketball reasons should be the first priority.

based and redpilled

>50%

I still can't believe LeBron is a Laker. Like what the fuck guys. How did this happen? I feel like any other team would have been a better fit. It feels like selling out. It feels wrong. The NBA is going to be so much better when LeBron is gone.

I've seen that bait before

Except didnt he say he was a slave and the owner, dan or whoever of the cavs, was the master? Hes a dumb nigger and all his career moves show this.

Mate, He went to 9 finals and won 3. That’s a 33% win rate. Kobe went to 7 and won 5, that’s a 71% win rate. Jordan went to 6 and won 6. He has a 100% win rate.

LeCumRag

>Jordan went to 6 and won 6
6/6 is only = 1

Where does AI rank all time among guards?

I hope Westbrook gets his ring this year by overcoming Golden State and then sweeping the Sixers and then KD goes to the Knicks and 3peats there. Thats the absolute best timeline and what baseketball needs...

Attached: 1549307786085.png (700x713, 613K)

That's bait are you fucking autistic?

What will Lebron’s 2k rating be next year? If they fairly calculate his defense.

leaving the cavs was the best thing he ever did. They are one of the most incompetent franchises in the league

He's in my top 5 for total impact. Stats alone are for losers.

And you multiply that by 100 to get the percentage. The total on the bottom is either equal or higher than the top when calculating percentage.

just below brandon jennings

Imagine him in todays league where he wouldnt get body slammed going in

I’m just bored. Besides, I wanted to slip Kobe’s stats in there.

let it end in that fucking shithole city. They deserve each other.

Attached: gWh6Ffr.jpg (720x720, 55K)

lebron is already gone, the lakers will just spend a few years burying his body while we get to watch glorious lebronless playoffs

current players run to him on the sidelines and hug him like he's their long lost daddy. Some day soon people will do the same to Wade. Top 5.

Why doesn’t Lebron just sit at this point? Playing 40 odd minutes a night is of no benefit to him or the Lakers.

Try and let the young guys showcase their value, since you’re losing anyway, and get some rest.

To build his stats up. Plus if he sits everyone will rip on him and no FA will consider playing with him.

this...lebitch aint got shit on based ai...

they want him to blow out his acl so they can use the disabled player and sign someone who'll contribute to winning in livrons place
they'll literally win less games than last season

Remember when people said Magic Johnson was a genius, and slowly building a powerhouse?

Is this the biggest collapse in Los Angelas history? Losing multiple games to tanking teams when you're fighting for a playoff spot with a stacked roster.

He already sat down. His injury wasn’t serious, yet he took 18 games off. I don’t think he cares as much.

He’s a good businessman I’m sure, but he clearly has no idea how to build an NBA team. This is the guy that thought Lonzo Ball and Michael Carter Williams would be Jason Kidd because they’re light skin black guards over 6’4+ that play defense, get rebounds and assist.

Now that LeBron's legacy is finished, where do you have him all-time? He's #6 on my list.

#KuzMania

the genius was him sucking lebums dick during free agency and his saliva infecting libronds body so magics and kobes and kareems legacies all look better
lefraud might literally die

Reggie Bullock will give us all the outside scoring we need!

>0-7

Attached: 1509579457436.png (213x292, 156K)

top 5, no longer top 2

>cavs
>make finals ever since 2015
>leave cavs for lelkers
>can't even make the playoffs

Are they stacked or is their young core garbage? Make up your mind

Like late 40s early 50s

Remember when people said this Lakers team was built to kill the Warriors?

>Terry Frozier
>0-10

At least he owns the best movie theater in Lansing. He's a local hero over here!

They closed his ghetto ass theater here in Atlanta, it was in Greenbriar Mall (replaced it with a technical college, the kind that gets advertised on television at night) if I recall correctly people kept getting shot and assaulted there.

>anthony morrow will solve okc's shooting problems, no way durants leaving now
>reggie bullock will solve lal's shooting problems, no way they're not making the playoffs this year or the year after or the year after after

Attached: durant-kevin.jpg (1920x1080, 276K)

It is.

The problem is that it's not built to make the playoffs in the first place.

They have good players but they need to go to other teams to reach their potential. Lebron doesn't help develop young players. Especially Lonzo Ball he needs to go to another team.

How do the Lakers feel now that they know they've completely ruined any possible chance Lebron had of being considered the best ever?

Like you can't even try to argue it anymore when before you could say something like "well, if he keeps this production up"

Can’t wait for Lonzo to join my Sunnies, Booker will teach him to shoot. Get some quality vets, RJ Barrett, and we’re in the playoffs.

Keep in mind the Suns have the best medical staff and will get the most out of Lonzo

Lakers haven’t been in the playoffs from 2013. They went from perennial playoff team to this. If anything, legace of the Lakers has taken a massive hit as well and will likely continue under this owner.

Does anyone else think the Clippers will be fun to watch in the playoffs this year? Gallinari is playing like an all star, Lou Williams is crafty, SGA is having a great rookie year, Harrell brings energy, Beverly is an irritant nigger hellbent on causing problems, and looks and acts like a Somali pirate. Shamet had a game the other day when he made 5 threes in a quarter, as a rookie, hes showing hes capable of making it happen too. Zubats was a great acquisition. I think it will be fun to see how it all shakes out, if they perform well like theyve shown theyre capable of.

The Clippers managed to lock down two of the better prospects of the past draft, now that theyve got them, they just have to bulk up a bit, keep doing what theyre doing, and SGA specifically will become a monster. Hopefully the solid play these guys show will attract big attention from potential all stars.

>Lebron doesn't develop young playwrs
My favorite meme

>It is.

Attached: 1544212153124.gif (652x562, 626K)

Who did Lebron bring along?

youtube.com/watch?v=n_KNZ6d0Qnc
stand for the anthem

lakers are the only team in california with a losing record

Attached: NBAStandings5Mar2019.jpg (2204x1472, 361K)

That's weird that he would open up a theater in a ghetto area of Atlanta. What a weird life Magic has lived.

>Be one of the best basketball players of all time
>Get aidz
>Become a successful business man
>Ruin Lakers

If I were him I'd just retire and live off money what a rollercoaster.

Kyrie

he develops young players into scapegoats

>it's a lakies lose episode
>it's a clippies win episode

Attached: 1542772753751.jpg (400x420, 15K)

There's not a single doubt their legacy has taken a massive hit. Lebron has been in the finals since 2011 on garbage teams and they cant even make the playoffs. No one wants to go there.

The guy who was an all star and Roty before Lebron came back?

Looks like the lottery odds change worked - it's late February and the Suns are actually trying to win games as they have no reason to lose them.

That’s good, losing like that has to be bad for the culture. Imagine how much confidence they gained humiliating Lebron in front of hundreds of Phoenix Lakers fans

>actually trying to win games

No. They have the Bucks number for some reason and they Lakers are just that fucking bad

>he made an all star team in the this means he didn't develop as a player

i mean a team featuring scrappy knuckleheads like beasley, mcgee, lance, and rondo and beast young dudes like kuz and zubac(before the trade) can definitely take it to the warriors but you need a fantastic leader and passionate player to do that, which lefraud is not. this team is better fit for a guy like westbrook to lead it, he would have the lakeshits at the 5th or 6th seed.

What did Kyrie get better at when Lebron joined the team that can be attributed to playing alongside Lebron specifically? He was already an elite scorer who’s playmaking duties diminished with a perennial ball hog on the team. His defense certainly didn’t get better and his efficiency improved, then dipped again when he played on the Celtics. So Lebron didn’t make him a more efficient player moving forward, he was just more efficient on a better team vs a tanking team.

Lebron never developed shit

tbf westbrick won't be averaging triple doubles when he's fuckin 34

it's like the elephant in the room no one wanted to look at when he signed there, and then christmas happened

Lakers 2020

Kyrie
B.I.
LeBron
Zion
Cousins

That's bullshit, but I believe it

Lakers 2020

Lonzo
Ingram
Lebron
Kuz
Vucevic

Jaxson Hayes

It was a better team because Lebron went there. His 3pt percentage went through the roof.

lakers 2020

Attached: azb0lc5jowqz.jpg (747x380, 56K)

what did the Suns mean by this?

You best start believing

Attached: 1542090962784.png (443x455, 190K)

It was a better team because the entire team was veteran players and two all stars. No shit Kyrie was less efficient playing alongside Dion Waiters and Anthony Bennett.

Attached: 1528318785070.jpg (1688x1126, 2.39M)

SG
SG
PF
C
C

Boomer lineup

You just didn't want to say "no shit Kyrie was more efficient playing with Lebron". Lick paint tard

Oh shit

Remember how hyped Lelker bandwagons were when they signed Luke??

Circle the wagons boys! You need a new coach!

Lebron by himself makes young players more efficient, but the young players on the Lakers are trash? Dead that narrative.

I remember, read a post on here to the effect of “We took the Warriors best coach!”

Lakers fans will always embarrass themselves

No one said that, shithead. Ingram and Kuzma both improves and Lonzo runs the offense smoothly.

Unironically isn't Luke's fault. Shittily constructed roster, no chemistry between players, LeGM gets his way, timeline of the rebuild totally thrown off by signing Lebron in the first place too. Why the hell would you sign a bunch of vets to 1-year deals in hopes of getting a big FA in the offseason and then be mad that you aren't winning with that? Do people really think Rondo, Bealsey, Lance, and Javale in their current ages should make a contender? Lets not forget that lonzo can't shoot from range of take people off the dribble, either.

Kuzma shot 36% from three last year, want to guess what he’s shooting next to Lebron who has improved him as a player?

Brandon Ingram shot 39% from 3 last year on the exact same volume, want to guess what he’s shooting now that he has Lebron who single handedly contributes to improved 3pt field goals?

Now that dust has settled, are you ready to accept the fact that Kobe>Lebron?

Attached: kobevslebron.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Holy shit. It’s 31%. I don’t think Lakers practice shooting at all. Their FT % is horrible as well.

33%!

Do Josh Hart next!

>LeShit
>LeCramp
>Le3-6
>LeOverrated
>LeGm
>LeCancer
>LeDropout
>LeMeme

kobe is derozan with better teammates
lebron is julius erving in a softer league
i think lebron wins however both are overrated memes

and now they are unironically blaming the pelicunts because surprise surprise they don't want to trade the best player in their franchise history for a bunch of underachieving kids and draft picks and caused said kids to get mindfucked by the trade rumor noise

Attached: lelbron.jpg (630x420, 48K)

Lol at all those articles before the season
>Josh Hart is the perfect player for Lebron!
>10 reasons why Lebron is going to love Josh Hart
Just take 3pters out of the equation entirely. Josh Hart shot .469% from the field last year, what do you think he’s shooting now next to Lebron who develops young guys and makes shooters much better?

The Lakers are fucking done bro, done.

Attached: Yao_Ming_Lauhging.jpg (407x742, 35K)

I’m 5 foot 5

who else isn't leaving this thread
im not
lakerfags this is occupied territory now, you can pay jizya to stay but you're 3rd class citizens

I haven’t left /nba/ in years

Attached: gettyimages-867650130-1024x1024.jpg (395x594, 141K)

It's just one season bro, chill

Seeing the fine ass dancer girls is one of the best reasons to go to a basketball game, those women are fucking choice my good lord

>It's just one season

Its been going on for a few season actually and it wont get any better anytime soon.

White girl wanted for black brotha. She gotta not have dated nobody black before and have a white man at home she creeping on

youtube.com/watch?v=XEdxvRD4pF4
MONEY TALL LIKE JORDAN

Not a dancer but Becky Lynch, still partisan taste though

lebron is a bitch
quads confirm

Attached: phpbSRSnE.jpg (800x615, 129K)

So close, agree with the sentiment though

so hes not a bitch, hes a PUSSY ASS BITCH

When lebron retires you all gonna miss his ass
Dumb ass niggers

I’m a Lebron hater and I really thought he’d get 50 wins and an MVP this year with that roster, I mean that’s the same core that won 35 last year and he has to be at least 15 wins or so if he’s meant to be the GOAT.

I’m gonna have to shit on his legacy now since he ruined my Lakers

Nope

>you’re gonna miss the entire league revolving around one player who loses every year
Why? There will always be a hyped up prospect to fail and laugh at. When he retires it won’t mean as much as Wade, Kobe, Reggie Miller, Dirk or other all stars who gave everything they had to their franchise or Shaq and Chuck who had dominating personalities.

Lebron was uncharismatic and his legacy is players constantly seeking better teams and teammates.

i'm glad that noones really talking about Luka getting dropped, thanks Kuzma

Becuse his skill set will never be matched

He was bigger, stronger and faster than everyone. We already get to watch Giannis dominate in the East. There’s not much to see now that his athleticism is diminished and he can’t get to the rim without a full head of steam.

So the Lakers are fucked, right? What do they do this offseason?

>being a giganigga is a skill

>Patrick Beverley taunting the crowd at the end as they booed him

Fucking gold

mobile.twitter.com/LAClippers/status/1102828593183248386?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://d-219276136350229158.ampproject.net/1902271810270/frame.html

Listen closely to the audio, does anyone else hear “hit the fucking pussy, hit that nigger, yeah yeah yeah!”

You're the boy, you're the one
Gave you everything I loved
I think there's something, baby
I think there's something, baby

Attached: lukadoncic-120418.jpg (770x433, 52K)

So who's going to the Clippies this offseason, Kawhi or KD?

Only good thing about this season is I don’t have to hear anything more from those insufferable “never doubt Lebron/any team with Lebron on it is a contender” faggots, since they signed Lebron I’ve questioned every move by the front office. Rajon Rondo? Lance Stephenson? Javale McGee? Michael Beasley? The reason you sign veterans with a young roster like the Lakers is you want guys who can produce consistently since your young guns will be erratic on both ends.

What about that list of players screams competency at anything? There’s a reason Javale was unsatisfied with his role on GS and couldn’t beat out Zaza for the starting nod when Pachulia was healthier. Lance was bounced around the league like a common whore and only any good in that first stint with the Pacers where he lost his role to Evan Turner.

Rondo? Really, your solution to a starting point guard that can’t make a bunny is Rajon Rondo?

The biggest problem of all of course is the leader, shit rolls down hill always. How fucking embarrassing is it for Lebron to have his defensive assignment pointed out to him by Kyle Kuzma?

Signed Michael Beasley just to pay the Clippers Zubac and a second to get rid of him.

This roster is ass, Lebron is ass, Magic is a legit nigger.

>Zubac after the Clips took care of business vs. the Knicks: "That's how we gotta be. When I was with the Lakers, we didn't have nights like this. Every game was a close game for us, but now with the Clippers, this team is really locked in, every possession against every team."

check pm's

Heard it

One of my friends is a Lakers fan and he was legitimately excited about Beasley and told me he was going to be one of the best bench players in the NBA. Thing is, he says this about literally anyone the Lakers sign.

Fucking almost sit his pants when they got KCP saying he was a Kobe mold.

alright guys im going, hold the fort down for a couple hours
youtu.be/HiW4pstnWyE

based

My Celshits gonna lose again?

Probably

They’ll probably play their best basketball of the year just to spite my Warriors, it won’t be a blowout loss at least

Yeah what the other guy said. The Lakers have been shit for while now. This seasons effort isn't exactly encouraging for any free agents and everyone else in the league seems to have a vendetta against LeBron James.

it hurts bros

Watch some anime.

>implying NBA isn't anime

There are people that think this player is better than Michael Jordan
l
o
l

HA!

These boomer teams can not stop losing

Attached: D037LzOXgAEwD9J.jpg (1242x1257, 172K)

>best record in the league
>lost to 2nd worst record in the league

What did Cucks meant by this?

what are the odds that the lakers bring kobe back in to fix this shit? he's a fan favorite and would play well with lebron while being a mentor to the rest of the team

Kobe is a corpse
He would move like dirk nowadays

why does every basketball mixtape video have people yelling THAT NIGGA DIFFERENT THAT NIGGA DIFFERENT

They didn't even need to trade Zubac to get rid of Beasley, they could have just waived him, or waited 20 something games till the season was over. And it couldn't have been to clear up a roster spot, because they haven't filled it yet. Even if they did desperately want to trade Zubac (which makes zero sense because they are a complete black hole at center without him), they could have gotten something better than Muscala, who they barely even play anyways. There's no angle whatsoever you can spin the Zubac trade that makes it make some sort of sense at all. That alone proves they have absolutely zero idea, like really zero, about how to run a front office.

It's like they completely forgot the reason they signed Tyson Chandler in the first place (who is complete garbage scoring 3 points a game) was because they have no fucking centers, and then they randomly trade their best one away. Literally braindead, but I guess when Zubac is your best center and this even matters this much, you suck anyways

Because.....that nigga different.

I watch basketball mixtapes with no sound, the rap triggers me.

Should've joined the Nets

Essentially a better Cavs team.

>@GSW

Attached: NNNNOOOOOO.png (886x904, 505K)

We’re okay, we’ve gotten to this point very specifically avoiding guys with character issues even if it cost a solid rotation player (Okafor, Faried). Don’t need Lebron nigging it up

Harden's gonna make Kawhi his son tonight

>once we make it to the playoffs
what did hevmean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=F3h-prc8OlQ
im back

Which young player did Lebron help become a star?

Kyrie could always score, his issue was always staying healthy.

Hopefully they play the warriors round 1 and beverly takes out currys knees like he did with westbrick

Stupid people.

Just remember michael when you played they changed all the rules to make it easier for you to dominate. When I played they changed all the rules to make it harder for me to dominate

Attached: 48bf8db5d61f39cbefadad4861b1314a--basketball-art-basketball-legends.jpg (736x1240, 241K)

fuck lebum james

Attached: 2015_07_0992365.jpg (1200x627, 52K)

Go Spurs Go

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IY3_C7zn6nE

Attached: 73B24B2D-9D88-4A59-B1EA-F998FA88E080.jpg (1248x1350, 463K)

The 90's was the golden age for big. Go check out all the quality 5's that played in the 90's.

>They changed the rules for Jordan
The Bad Boy Pistons had the rules changed, because they were literally assaulting players on the court.

Do people really care about a thousand year old line of stats from a nigg in the developmental stages of the game? Why do people even care about what he did?

chamberlain is a shorter boban 50 years ago

Attached: Captain-Jackass-486x445.jpg (486x445, 20K)

Wilt Chamberlain would be a less retarded JaVale McGee in today’s game.

guys
i think skip will finally say it today
will he be able to get away with it?

Attached: imback.jpg (283x467, 24K)

Yeah I’m black and not a coon or Uncle Tom but I think the way Lebron played Skip should be able to say it today.

streamable.com/5p4zw

Attached: 1426090043812.jpg (2016x2960, 1.27M)

>"GO!"

LMAO

Kek, some people think that’s the greatest player ever

>when you see your next three fixtures

Attached: berLXPC.png (220x195, 52K)

We the worst of south, how you still a fan by now bru?
Lakers over their heads like a Jaylen Brown dunk
Anybody stepping up, we getting rid of our wins
Think LeBron needs Verizon, he ain’t getting a ring
Play LA and it’s over for us, sure
Tell them Boston leprechauns that their tanking won't work
The Lakers win another tankionship
That’s why we got our pick to keep on reelin' 'em in

Attached: flea-lakers-national-anthem.jpg (550x550, 95K)

>fixtures

Is Jimmy Butler elite?

I was told Lebron could reach the Finals with table scraps, some bubble gum and a boot string.

>L A Lakers fast break makers
>Kings of the court shake and bake all takers
>Back to back is a badass fact
>A claim that remains intact

Maybe in the east

Henry Rivera is roasting LeBum hard rn

I feel like the Lakers should try yelling at Luke some more. That'll probably help.

t-20 minutes

Attached: letitflow.jpg (1449x1052, 386K)

>Skip calls LeBron greatest set up man but can't finish big games
>Shannon predicted LeBron would go for 40-11-8
>down 5 cases of diet Mt. Dew to Skip betting on LeBron
>was reduced to just betting a 2 liter of Mt. Dew to Skip against the Clippers
>still lost

PUT SOME BLAME ON HIS NAME!

Attached: 201903020120.png (1280x720, 92K)

SKIIIIIIIEEEEEEUUUUUPPPPPP

SOULLESS LEBRON

kd never carried anything ever, he puts up wonderful meme stats when he's on a stacked team that's gonna win anyway and they let him take all the shots, he's not carrying the fucking knicks to the finals even in the garbage fire east

I've been rooting for the Milwaukee Bucks for the past 5 years, since I was an exchange student in fucking Appleton, WI.
Ask me anything.

Attached: bucks.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

FULL OF KAKA HAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Even Shannon is turning on LeBron. :o

Something or Nothing?

LeBron will pass Michael Jordan in points next game

Attached: 201903050847341.png (1273x1665, 177K)

LeBron is totally going to post that on IG after they get BTFO by the Nuggets.

>"That one right there made me the greatest player of all time. The way I took Isaiah Thomas down to the post #postgod, bumped him off #thankstowada, and shot over him #striveforfg%. Chosen one, one day you'll grow up with the world at your feet #LongLiveKlutch."

Behold, the true power of a player who is no doubt worthy of GOAT conversations!
>be LeChoseone
>win against LeEast trash, struggle and underperform vs stronger/other top 8 teams
>go to Miami, so that dumbass Riley can teach you LeCoast ways and ruin NBA
>even with LeCoasting can't manage to have more than 50% winning seasons vs good teams
>"good" season are fuelled by playing in playoffs vs 0-4 LeBronto and 0-4 Fatlanta led by mighty DeFrozen and Al "I'm scared of ball" Horford
>only bright spots of your GOAT career vs other contenders are shortend season vs Thunder and your buddy apemond helping you steal Le Epic comeback
>be 228-225 with negative point differential vs top 8 teams in YOUR prime and be GOAT ALL TIME
>things only gonna get worse
Absolute state of this roider LeEast babby. Barely 50% vs expanded list of "contenders" while playing on best team multiple times and while playing LeBronto and Fatlanta every year in playoffs. Media can make a star from anyone, even that useless fraud. At least he exposed himself so much, that it can be salvaged. Lakeshits were delusional whole summer, listen next time.

Attached: Le 1 good season man.png (1302x421, 49K)

>Sixers
>making it out of the 1st round
Lmao

>Space Jam 2 in 2021
>Lebum recruits Bugs Bunny to reach the playoffs

>this is playoff activate LeBron mode

Attached: 1547777028781.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Lakers? More like flakers

Attached: catapillers for eyebrows.png (334x458, 204K)

Why do you think anyone cares?

Is it just me or are the lakers fucking trash?

Will the morale of Space Jam 2 be you don’t have to win to feel validated? Like you can always think you’re a winner regardless of the result at the end of the game if you try hard enough?

I've never liked the Lakers as a team but have always found players on their team that were easy to respect from the way they handled themselves on the court and the statements they made afterwards.Kobe was one of those guys.

twitter.com/African_Hooper/status/1102787719640494081

Unc just rolled a pallet of dew in to Skip at the end of the football season and he's halfway to that again already.

Flea isn't having any of it

Attached: based flea.png (590x146, 21K)

Attached: absolute state of.jpg (2557x1431, 522K)

Wish we could round up all the Lakers fans in this general and kill them

My favorite teams are the Celtics, Lakers, and Bulls. My back up teams are the Spurs and Sixers.

Stay strong, brother. It's hard being real fans.

In todays climate they will probably award a participation trophy and most likely go the Toronto Raptors route of hanging runner up banners in the rafters.

Attached: runners up.jpg (768x1024, 132K)

That's a RT

>no one can skyhook shot anymore

it's hardly blocklable and very effective

Attached: A74ABB7E-5EE5-4E07-BCCA-3DBC7E96E22B.jpg (728x545, 126K)

>this nigga actually thinks kd wouldn't rule the east if he went there
lmao

>mfw lelbron misses the playoffs

Attached: 1549685829475.png (85x122, 19K)

Lakers playoff run starts today

Cringe picture, remember when you thought your squad was good and you posted this picture? Your team is fucking garbage

This is a fake picture

this one too?

Attached: runners up2.jpg (400x257, 32K)

how about this one?

Attached: runners up3.jpg (612x408, 51K)

another fake??

Attached: runners up4.jpg (230x219, 18K)

somebody must be spending a lot of time in photoshop

Attached: runners up5.jpg (1067x800, 230K)

Jealous of our banners? We hanging up another one this season too hahaha stay fucking mad bitchboy

Attached: 56c36a256c32f.image.jpg (1200x1294, 137K)

The banners are real the photos are fake

This. There is no way anyone can climb that high to take pictures with their cracked iphone 4s

>Get 4 more years of prime youth in your professional career than anyone before you
>Barely knock on records set by the guy who took 3 years off

Why is he supposed to be the GOAT again?

Attached: lebum.jpg (138x138, 4K)

Colin saying that rumors are that Ty Lue is 85-90% chance to be coach next year

It's almost like a franchise 65 years old that missed the playoffs only 5 times in it's history makes the news a lot when they go 6 straight seasons missing the playoffs and this time it looks like LeBum was the problem

I think the Lakers should trade LBJ to NOLA, if he wants to play with AD so bad. They take their top 2 other guys and their first round spot this year and clear up enough cap space to fight for a nice free agent this off season.

You only trade LeBron if you have at least 1 other star guaranteed signing with the Lakers.

>he was right all along
How does this make you feel?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 316K)

>took 3 years off

Is that what we call "quitting" now?

>why doesn’t everyone hate Lebron?
He was the NBA villan when he went to the Heat, but then Golden State took that role

basado

Attached: 1546438913125.jpg (1200x928, 153K)

what went wrong

Attached: lebrone.jpg (285x168, 10K)

Honestly? My lakeshits :)

He's been kissing Lebum's ass for a couple of years now if not a little longer.

Looks like Fox has paid him to toe the Lebum line.

He forgot Lakers don't play in Leastern Conference.

test

Lebron

Sucks

Dick

Anyone else noticed Larry and Brazilarry have been gone these past few days? Lmao

he thought he could carry a bunch of who's.

he thought wrong.

>2019 Lakers (30-34) thru 64 games
>2018 Lakers (29-35) thru 64 games

Damn....So this is....The power of.....Leshart

they've been BTFO beyond anything they've ever experienced, shit is so cash

should've gave IT the max instead of lebum

Rob is so based

So I heard you were mad?

Attached: rockets_.jpg (320x321, 21K)

it's carnaval nigga

>remember when LeNigger fans said he would do well in the Western Conference

I mean, LeBron quits his team every other game and he's still the GOAT right?

>Ball out since late January
>Ingram has a mysterious shoulder injury all of a sudden

This team has just quit on Lebron and the season. The Lakers trying to trade the house to get AD messed this team up worse than anything else.

This is the power of a shitty front office and a shitty GM.

Also the West being twice as hard as the East.

Simmons said their over/under was a lock for over lmao

Unironically this...I'l take a short dude with tons of passion and hustle over lebum any day of the week. Where do you think my nigga IT goes next year? I'd love to see him team up with KD in New York.

Why are the Lakers considering Lue as their next coach?

Even if the West is slightly harder, the laketurds are a better team on paper than the fucking Cloppers

Pelicans will finish the season with a better record than the fucking lakers

>all these virgins seething at my Lakeys who will win it all next year

>The Lakers trying to trade the house to get AD messed this team up worse than anything else.
This. They had vague PO hopes before that mess. They're completely fucked now.

>Also the West being twice as hard as the East.
Understatement. LeBron's team would've probably missed POs a bunch of times over those last 8 years if they weren't playing in Leastern.

LeGM wants him.

Because Lebron likes him... that's it.

>Why are the Lakers considering a coach who reached the Finals every year of his career?

Attached: 1477212439722.png (241x209, 7K)

Didn't that bum make the Cavs go 1-11 this year lmao

Reminder that the Lakers are making the playoffs, Adam Silver wills it

>slightly harder
Teams with losing records make the playoffs every year in the East and the one guy that steamrolled that shit conference came out west and is missing the playoffs all together. The only way the East changes this narrative is if a team from there without LaBron James wins a title which hasn't happened IN OVER A DECADE.

I really thought that there was no way he let them lose the Suns or Clippers games but I guess the lakers are so bad not even rigged calls can save them

The Lakers should just tank for Zion.

Doesn't the bottom 3 teams have the same percentage for the #1 pick?

you can even take that further, only two non LaBron teams from the east have won the title this century and the total games win loss for East vs West in the finals is West 72 wins and the East 42. To be fair the East was on a good run in the 90s but that was just one player too winning it all.

>lakers win
>nonstop shitposting
>lakers lose
>nonstop shitposting
Can we just get rid of the lakers as a whole? Nothing good ever comes out of them.

And proceeds to lose 2 straight finals and gets fired the next season. His championship year arguably wasnt even his doing. Kyrie and Lebron both happened to go off simultaneously.

no

People are just ready for the playoffs.

Personnel decisions.

Embarrassing personnel decisions.

Attached: soon.jpg (210x175, 9K)

>my Knicks are getting Zion/Butler/KD next year
Based...

also ready for the Lakers to fuck all the way off.

Your 2020 New York Knicks
PG: DSJ
SG; KL
SF: Zion
PF: KD
C: Jordan

You're right. LeBron develops them by getting them traded.

biggest game of the season for the Rockets tonight.

Attached: 415316366277.png (711x400, 353K)

The most pathetic thing about LeBron right now is the fact that he got hairplugs again just to sport a durag after every game to get waves.

Also he got his own show where he circlejerks with his friends while getting his """"hair"""" cut.

Anyone else notice this?

Attached: 521815811.jpg (580x511, 71K)

san andreas fault megaquake now

I literally still can't cope with the fact that LeBron is going to miss the playoffs

Zubac is the only player to have approached kareem about learning skyhook

the super rich are not like us.

We can dawg

Tories.

tankathon.com/pick_odds

Yeah I noticed his hairline looking unnaturally full recently as well

>Antetokounmpo grew up in Greek culture learning the language, going to school and eventually starting to play basketball at age 7. But when he was home with his family, he learned and lived the Nigerian way.

>“I grew up in a Nigerian home,” Antetokounmpo said. “Obviously, I was born in Greece and went to school in Greece. But at the end of the day when I go home, there is no Greek culture. It’s straight-up Nigerian culture. It’s about discipline, it’s about respecting your elders, having morals.”

>“There are a lot of people that I see and I tell them that I am African. I am not just ‘The Greek Freak,’ ” Antetokounmpo said.

>“It doesn’t matter what people may believe because of my nickname. There were a lot of times when I was in Greece where people said, ‘You’re not Greek. You’re Nigerian because you’re black.’ But then there have been a lot of times where it’s been the opposite, where people say, ‘You’re not African. You’re Greek. You’re ‘The Greek Freak.’ ’ But I don’t really care about that. Deep down, I know who I am and where I am from. That’s all that matters to me.”

Greek fans BTFO

Yes, and? Like I said, "No."

Not Lebron.

Attached: ha.jpg (650x400, 72K)

>implying Greeks arent niggers

if he was born in nigeria most likely he'd never be in the nba

i legit thought one of his parents was greek.

anyhow if youre born in greece and have greek education and want to be called greek, youre greek by me.

hes more greek than nigerian tbqh he hasnt even been to africa

preview of the finals tonight

Attached: BB0B6639-8E0F-4DD4-B41A-955ADC41BED1.jpg (640x762, 98K)

You really think the Rockets are winning the West?

For real

Attached: 22543027519410ec84d1d906ca3333a7.png (900x1125, 689K)

>A dog born in a stable is a horse.

well said piotr. your origin determines your future. it's straight line. i literally would not be able to even process anything beyond that.

now fix my toilet, hands off my key fob, and send your sister over when you're done.

pray for poland

Attached: 8320565B-5729-43CC-8CC5-249E65F13B6F.jpg (640x625, 143K)

where would one find a mamacita to beat one up with her chancla if one were to go to san antonio?

asking for a friend

another loss tonight so the celties can finally implode please larry

holy shit Giannis is so fucking based
Can't wait till he comes home to Toronto to play for African Daddy Masai

Japanese baseball lottery would be better for the NBA than pure random. I don't think the current system needs to be changed for hockey or football because the tanking incentive isn't the same.

In japanese baseball lottery rules, every team gets one "bid" they can use, every player is randomly given to one of his bidding teams. If the league really thinks Zion is a generational talent, maybe he gets like 20 bids. Maybe it wouldn't be that many. It's a game of chicken, and if you think everyone's gonna pick Zion the other top guys are great value.

Collusion could work with teams that want lower ranked guys (we know we both scout the shit out of A and B, we bid for A, you bid for B) but it shouldn't be a factor with the top stars.

After the bidding phase is over and the top players are assigned to their teams, everyone else finishes the draft in normal reverse record order. If you're the Warriors your pick is pretty worthless if you don't get someone from the bidding phase, if you're the Knicks it's fine, so the better teams should back off the stars a little.

They're all over San Antonio. Also, Chanclas are for hitting kids to make them listen.

he's not wrong

>Chanclas are for hitting kids to make them listen.
i know

Attached: 1485866698798.gif (500x281, 1.4M)

Why did you go to Lawrence?

>"LeBron is the F.F.O.A.T -- Finals Failure of All Time. LeBron has lost more Finals than any other former MVP... He just fills up the stat sheet."
Based

Attached: losers.jpg (640x435, 45K)

Attached: gettyimages-800149830-1024x1024.jpg (1024x686, 328K)

What are chances the Lakers make the playoffs?

>spic mexicans literally have tools specifically to beat their children
disgusting

1%

reminder he literally say "trade Jeanie's bust" on national television

Man, that’s actually a really nice system. Although based on the talent per draft versus the # of teams in the NBA I might restrict the “bidders” to our conventional lottery teams.

Sorry my bad
Its actually 0.1%

Attached: what-if-i-told-you-the-greatest-comeback-in-nba-.png (500x558, 114K)

What kind of hair transplant is LeBron using? It doesn't work very well since he keeps balding.

Can you imagine if they actually DID do it? What exactly needs to happen? How many games would they need to win of the remaining 18? Also lets assume the Clippers fuck up and start slipping for some reason, maybe losing half of their remaining games. Then what?

It's specifically used to wear on your feet.

(((David Stern))) gets angry mean and defensive when asked about the various NBA criminal conspiracies because he is completely innocent and pure of conscience

They get swept by the warriors

do they actually trim his hair on his HBO show?

watching Lebron literally needing to beg physically shoved into a playing Defende is a pretty good summarization of L3-6ron as a Competitor.

I watched how the NBA praised him instead of letting him prove his worth. The NBA adapted to Lebrons style of play instead of Lebron adapting to the league's style of play.

As a former coach, it has always killed me to watch lebron use his off arm and shove his way to the hoop. Fundamentals teach you to guard the ball, but as soon as you raise the arm towards a defender.. It's a charge. While his fans, along with the NBA were so impressed with his physique they failed to realize that basketball was a game of skill. Just because lebron is bigger than your average guard it does not mean he can run him over. Power is designed for the power forward who uses his strength in the post. Had the NBA forced lebron to drive the right way, he would either become finesse or develop a mid range game..which are his weaknesses.

People love to mention "if you take lebron off this team"... Notice how Lebrons team run the lebron system.. Of course if you take him off the team they will suck. If lebron played in a system where it maximizes each players talent they can win without him.. (spurs, GS, Boston)..

It so sad to compare him to Jordan and watch him lose. Is it not tiring to say he has no help? He's had 16 season to build chemistry with his own Pippen.. Or maybe he's not the player your mind wanted him to be. A few players will pass greats in added/ over time numbers. What counts are season by season: how many titles, how many scoring, rebounds, assist titles do you have? Let's not omit DEFENSE!!.. DPOY, defensive first team and lastly, how do you protect the ball... Turnovers... Don't let the media persuade you. Lebron is a sparkless piece of shit.

Attached: FE7FD1A6-A84B-4408-95A0-1E8D16405D2B.jpg (229x335, 28K)

it's because he's sweating all the time probably doesn't hold well

Spurs making the playoffs yet again.

Attached: plunge.gif (230x154, 1.63M)

LeChoke is incapable of accepting his failures with grace which is why he will never be GOAT. He blames his teammates and aviods personal blame at all costs.

James at the end of the '15 finals whined about losing, going so far it made it not worth having the opportunity to win if one lost. He complained about a lack of talent--no praise for Mozgov who had a monster series or Thompson who had a monster series on the glass. No praise for JR Smith being the one player on the Cavs that went down fighting after he, himself waved the white flag. James is a great player, but there is more to being the best player than statistics.

Until recently Roger Federer was arguably the greatest Tennis player in history. Yet He has never made a comment remotely like what James has said after big losses. It is more than a lack of humility, it’s lack of spark, it is arrogance, pride, egoism and a whole lot of selfishness. James' comment in overriding his coach's play call ("Just give me the ball and get out of the way.") is indicative of his overall attitude. If your going to take on the weight of being the star player, coach and Manager of your team, you should be taking the responsibility for the L's too.

probably the worst leader in NBA history

>no spark
>no charisma
>abysmal clutch shooting
>le 'let someone else take the big shot' so I can take credit for the assist and my """"high Basketball IQ"""" if they make it, but avoid blame if they miss
>loeterally blames teammates for losses in post game press
>"after losing in the finals so many times, it almost doesn't feel worth it to make it here"
>"I'm the greatest player in the world"
...but...
>"We just ran out of talent"

This is why LeBronsexuals are so insufferable how can you defend this sparkless shit?

Attached: 4E372631-C78A-4F73-96B0-4A0BCCA53C27.jpg (852x640, 186K)

>the whole world has turned on LeBron that Skip pretty much defends him now

That's pretty weird.

Same chances Stern comes back and forces the Lakers to relocate to Tampa Bay to give Florida their third team and return Lebron to the East.

Attached: 1551664058240.jpg (1985x2048, 225K)

He legit has a barber carving up his hairplugs on his show and wears a durag after games for waves.

Attached: 4C3DA5B8-888F-40A2-9864-6D0BF70720CC.jpg (573x353, 39K)

Everyone is turning in L3-6ron.
Real NBA fans have always hated LeFraud but now. He’s finally been exposed to the normies.

Life is good :)

Attached: C5DF9CB4-21AD-45E6-95D2-09DF2A65C7F7.jpg (959x747, 216K)

>((()))
that sorta virtue signaling is so 2017

>What kind of hair transplant is LeBron using?
I bet only four people know the truth about that. Him, his wife, his doctor, and his barber. There's also a decent chance he's told a close friend or two who also want shitty plugs. It also wouldn't surprise me if all but his wife had to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Attached: slidin.png (387x663, 409K)

I’m glad the LeBron backlash is finally in full effect. Only thing sweeter would be him retiring in shame during the summer.

I think this might be the first time my Blazers have had zero injuries this season.
A win tonight gives them a 6-1 record on one of the longest road trips in the history of the franchise, 14 days

Sorry Grizzly bros but you're gonna get wrecked tonight.

Attached: full roster.png (196x286, 10K)

>Only thing sweeter would be him retiring in shame during the summer.
it will never happen for the same reason he'll probably finish out this year, stat padding. It will be more fun if plays out the contract and takes his final form as one of the lowest fg% chuckers in the history of the league. If watching this dumpster fire was fun just wait until no top tier free agents come and all the youngsters all request trades. Hopefully we get three more years of the decline, it will be great.

The Lakers are so fucked for the next 6 years or so.

Attached: chris rock popcorn.gif (301x250, 1.31M)

And thats a good thing

le ungrateful nigger man

Greeks are racist and xenophobic people
Of course he feels that way

Typical racist greek. This is why he doesnt identify with your people.

IS now the time for me to finally get into Basketball? I live in the middle of nowhere Wyoming and am originally from Kansas. I refuse to support a team from Colorado or from the trash heap that is known as Oklahomo.

Who do I follow?

Attached: 1464372120242.png (960x720, 855K)

Greek people legit hate foreigners more than anyone else because their country is the gateway into the West and has been invaded by foreign countries and refugees in waves for millennia.

I don't understand how somebody could have a greek first and last name and then reject greek culture. why doesn't he change his name to a nigerian name? they sound pretty cool and it's not like they're not everywhere

My Raptors are bout to win it all

on the off-chance you are not just pissing into the ocean that is post-/pol/ 4chinz, identity is hard and complicated. getting called a nigger by everyone and their mother while being a 6ft6 tall kid in greece peddling shit on the streets to tourists does things to your mind.

where the fuck my Yea Forums crew bros at

Attached: 03-05-19.jpg (900x900, 237K)

he should change his name then

I could knock out LeBron 1v1 irl fucking pussy

Attached: 1537440140941.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

His last name is not Greek at all

>IS now the time for me to finally get into Basketball?

Probably not. The next few years are going to be a down period for basketball. Come back around 2022.

i don't want to believe you're this mentally limited.

dude it is one of the most common statements of the ancient greeks that a Greek is he who receives Greek education.

this on the one hand shows the significance of greek education for them, but it also is an unbiased statement on who can be called a greek.

antetokoumpo was singing the national anthem with diaspora on his rookie year and declining to sign on the greek flag because he said that you should keep the flag as it is.

hes more greek than many greeks

Heem sleepy

I'm a fucking retard

Attached: 1527898901110.jpg (421x422, 73K)

>mfw Lakers fans will be chanting MVP towards LeBron at this time next year

Attached: 1528574003635.jpg (500x351, 51K)

the middle 3 guys + meyers leonard cost 50 mil combined.

you can get better players for 50 mil

And yet hes only now seen as a greek because of his ultra popularity.

He would be considered 100% Nigerian by most greeks if he sucked.

By this time next year they'll be booing him again because he demanded a trade to another team

Playoffs will start soon so watch the games where teams are fighting for playoff spots and also watch the teams trying to play spoiler. Look for teams that are fun to watch and players who you connect with.
Don't pick a team right away and just watch for a bit and get used to different styles of play. The box scores are helpful but never tell the whole story, there's tons of stat-paders that don't impact the game as much as they think they do. When you find a team or two you like look into the team culture because it means everything. Average teams with winning culture are more fun to follow that teams with no culture like the Cavs and Lakers.

Damian Lillard is better than Kyrie Irving.

Attached: usa_today_10682565.jpg (1400x1400, 202K)

So is Lowry and half the PGs in the NBA these days

>sparkless

Attached: D03v2dMX4AA_GYP.jpg (341x235, 17K)

>le i'm gonna stay in portland forever!!!! man

retard

they died from butt plugs

He's so good

>loeterally blames teammates for losses in post game press
who did he blame

Outsider here, it seems like the fact that he embarrasses the name Giannis the way he does says a ton about how he feels about his upbringing. If he changes his name to Hakeem or some shit though I would start to question it a bit.

They were chanting Kobe last night and thats probably gonna happen the rest of the season

>he embarrasses the name Giannis the way he does

does he, though.

on a somewhat related note, i can guess your stance on kneeling vs. standing during the national anthem.

Oh hey friends

What do you guys think the Boston Celtics will do about the toxic environment within the team?

Lakers fans are dumb as fuck. They acted like they won a championship and were sucking LeBron's cock last summer. Now they're chanting for Kobe. They should be happy LeBron decided to sign with that shit show of a franchise.

Fire someone that isn't Danny Ainge, the real problem.

Lebron in Miami was a beast. When he concentrates on being a scorer, I can get behind him. He bulldozes his way to the rim, throws down alley oops and shoots fadeaways in iso’s. What’s not to love about that?

His passing mentality is the reason why Laker fans want Kobe. They want to see a guy who can take over games and score at will. Lebron can do that. I don’t know why he doesn’t just stop passing.

Kyrie leaving would be a blessing in disguise.

How badly are my Rapties going to kill the Cockshits?

If I'm the Lakers I'm not happy.

LeBron is using the back end of his career to take up a giant 40mil per year cap space for the next 4 year so he can play 0 defense and make TV shows and movies.

LeBron is USING the Lakers and not the other way around. He's a cancer that further makes it difficult for the Lakers to rebuild after they just traded away 3 years worth of 1st round picks from the 7 previous years of tanking

70pt blowout

not him but they should stand

>muh criminals getting shot for being criminals

Bi11 Russell

Attached: C4eRtpTUkAAfv9D.jpg:small.jpg (680x680, 133K)

My rapties are absolute frauds. We’re getting blown out by 5

I'm sorry but what? LeBron isn't taking up shit in cap space. The Lakers have room to max 2 players this summer. The Lakers could have very well been in playoff contention this year if Magic did his job correctly with building the roster. LeBron is capable of much more but he's not going to waste his energy on this piss poor team of overrated 20 year olds.

Trust me, these lakeshits will get a free agent this summer and LeBron is gonna be LeBron again.

LeBron will never have a official day given to him by LA

Attached: 1534978089301.jpg (1000x665, 839K)

Stupid dumb lakeshit scum

No one of any significant inelegance is going to that clown and circus show in LA when the Nets, Clippers, and even fucking Knicks are better run and less LeBron toxin surrounding them.

Meyers is the 11th guy off the bench right now and a contract casualty of that shitty summer when most contracts were massively inflated. Evan Turner got one too but he's playing really well all season. Meyers has been very good in spot duty this year and a lot of energy but no where near his contract price.
CJ can shoot lights out off the dribble as well as spotting up and that makes him very valuable, most shooters are one or the other, Klay for example almost never dribbles, just sits in a spot and waits. CJ can also create his own shot anywhere on the floor and if Dame missed a lot of games in a row CJ could fill in just fine and thats saying a lot. 25 mil is a lot but Blazers need to overpay a few guys.
SF/PF they need an upgrade at one of these spots but for now and as long as Harkless is engaged they do pretty good especially on D. I'd feel better paying Mo like Aminu though.
Aminu has improved every year, his ft% is an indicator of the time he puts in, up to 85% now and at less than 7mil is a deal.

Laker fans want the Lebron in Miami not the one of the Cavs. The one in Miami won 2 rings coming very close to one more whereas the Cavs Lebron just won one apart from being swept.

Fuck off GoWiz

>>le i'm gonna stay in portland forever!!!! man
Legacy matters, ask the ring chasers how they feel
All Dame has to do is deliver one chip to Portland before he retires and he will be the greatest in the history of the franchise. He'll own every record and will be a legend here until he dies.

Attached: he doesnt believe.jpg (4996x2796, 2.38M)

>but LeBron doesn't play defense!!!

Attached: usa_today_10788153.0.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

that was a typo, should have read embraces the name Giannis, not embarrasses

>He bulldozes his way to the rim
He doesn't do much of this any more though. In an absloute must win game last night he had a 6'1" journey man guarding him most of the game and just settled for long jumpers most of the time. The version of Lebron you like is mostly dead now outside of a few plays a game.

Kobe will never have a strong enough X gene

Wtf when did Harden start taking roids? He was always skinny-fat

And he'll get his number retired.

Yeah, he doesn't, and neither does the person in your unrelated pic.

definitely and the Hall Of Fame as well.

Attached: believe2.jpg (601x892, 537K)

The Cleveland LeBron that averaged

>35.8pts/13.3reb/8.8ast
>29.7pts/11.3reb/8.9ast/2.3blks/2.9steals
>33.6pts/12reb/10ast
>34pts/8.5reb/10ast

In each of his finals appearances.

You realize in 2015, Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love were injured for the finals? In 2016 the Cavs beat the 73 win Warriors from a 1-3 deficit. And then in 2017 and 2018 the 73 win Warriors replaced Harrison Barnes with Kevin Durant. Of course he couldn't win. Not any of Kobes or Jordan's teams or even Miami LeBron teams could beat those Warriors.

ah cool, i apologize for my now baseless assumption.

No he was always built. He's built like a barrel and has a wide rib cage. He has the silhouette of a fat guy but he's probably one of the strongest guards in the league.

easy mistake and I need to proof read better

It’s that 9-10 assists numbers that make me less inclined to want that Lebron. Lebron makes such a high percentage of his shots, can you imagine if he shot 5 more shots every game, never mind that one time he did in the playoff.

He would easily be averaging MJ’s points in the regular season. When you have a greater scorer on your team you always have a chance especially if that player is Lebron who can directly counteract Durant’s scoring.

Maybe he and that athleticism is gone. But, he is still quite a good driver of the ball. Can finish with both hands. Kobe in 12/13 was driving more than he was in 11/12. He can start doing high post ups. Maybe he can’t do that in today’s league. He can start setting picks and rolling towards the basket. Start actually playing like a center. Something, Anything to just get him to scoring positions again and again.