This guy is so beyond everything the thing he is chasing a third treble

This guy is so beyond everything the thing he is chasing a third treble

THREE TREBLES

Attached: lionel-messi-barcelona_qim9u33jf0xw1olf94a5p668m.jpg (1920x1080, 879K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ
whoscored.com/Matches/1316773/LiveStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2018-2019-Real-Madrid-Barcelona
whoscored.com/Matches/1362458/LiveStatistics/Spain-Copa-del-Rey-2018-2019-Real-Madrid-Barcelona
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that's three sets of 3

He's the best of all time and there's nobody that's even close.

The poopee land proxy fag will enter this thread in 3 2 1....

based
based
based

Messi is G.O.A.T.
Period.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

a treble of trebles

god dam

Attached: 1551722650062.jpg (1080x1080, 158K)

He's so good that nowadays he doesn't even bother to run. He just walks casually and terrorizes enemy defenses by his mere presence.

no one cares about soi liga and meme del gay

>Three trebles? more like three chokes in a row at the Champions League Quarter-finals

Attached: 1551337152686.png (364x322, 14K)

>walks the pitch
>takes a little jog
>receives the ball
>dribbles past you
>cuts inside
>cuts outside
>no angle
>shot is wid-
>the net explodes
>grab MESSI MESSI copy pasta

Attached: bliss.jpg (400x400, 36K)

too bad valverde is a mediocre manager and they'll fail again this year

He runs more than he did in 2014

1 pizza with sprite pls

Barcelona have no chance in the cl

Based and Ajaxpilled

If this guy wins the treble with this Barca coach, with this Barca team, a team that drew to Lyon... he has to be the GOAT, hands down.

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

>TSUUUUUUUUU

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

THREE TREBLES

No chance. They're losing to Lyon

say it with me: THREE TREBLES

How can they win 3 trebles when they aren't winning the cup or the cl?

Waiting for TWAIN to tell us how many trebles Madrid have won. But I expect to hear about how football is a social construct and therefore completely meaningless

trebles don't mean anything

nice schizoposting

What?

It's very important retard, especially in a competitive league with the top teams in Europe. Literally everyone disagrees with you.
Keep going on about outliers and cherry picking stats, schizo. You remind me of Terry Davis.

Putting so much energy in the league is why Barcelona always fail in Europe. Ronaldo has 4 cl in 5 years. Messi has a bunch of copa del reys instead

>Barca won’t get bounced in the quarters
I seriously hope you guys don’t believe this

You are literally arguing for me. A treble takes more effort and Barca have 2 and are going for a third. How many does Real have?

What point are you trying to make? Are you saying it's better to consistently fail at winning trebles than it is to win the cl 4 times in 5 years?

Am I saying that? I'm saying that a treble is more impressive than a solo cl win because it's harder to do in a competitive league

Remove Messi's last 4 copa del rey wins and replace them with cls. Is his legacy greater or worse?

completely irrelevant to what I am arguing

No, it isn't. Because the fact of the matter is that Messi isn't winning trebles right now. Saying "Messi is great because he wins trebles" doesn't mean much when he isn't winning any trebles

how many world cups?

Fucking retard he has won 2 which makes him great. In fact he is GOAT.

The last time he did was 4 years ago. Answer me this, and do answer truthfully: is putting energy into a treble and failing every year better than ignoring the fucking cup and trying to win the CL + league?

yes you fucker you argued that yourself. What's the point of just winning the CL if you can't even win your own fucking league which has way more games. It takes more effort which is what you said.

So why are we fucking talking about trebles? I'm saying Messi should play in the cup at all. No one is going to look back at Messi's career and talk about the fucking copa del reys that he won

shouldn't*

Trebles outside of English football are a meme, not to be taken seriously.

Yes they will actually and they do now but of course you ignore that. I'm talking about trebles because they are more impressive than ignoring the copa del rey and la liga to focus on one tournament.

But Messi can't win trebles any more. He doesn't have the energy. Putting into the copa del rey and playing shit like malaga in the league is just pointless

He is literally the best player in la liga despite not scoring goals in some matches and the second highest scorer in the CL having played much less than Lewandowski. Also they have a decent chance in the CL with their current squad.

>this obsessed kiwio

Attached: 1551301401690.jpg (324x291, 28K)

He's still slowing down. Are you going to sit here and try to argue he, or the squad, is as good as they are in 2014-15 or 2008-09?

Three trebles on a shirt
Sergio Busquets still gleaming

CAM ON BARÇA

But it doesn't matter if they are as good as they were. What matters is if they are the best team this season. Who do you think will win? Real Madrid have been shit recently.

Do they seem better than PSG, City or Liverpool to you?

they are better than Liverpool who will be BTFO by Bayern and they are probably better than Man city. I don't know about PSG though. PSG is pretty stacked.

>probably better than Man city
How can you possibly say that after the completely uninspired performances by Barcelona lately? Did you not watch them play against Madrid or Lyon?

messi messi messi

Attached: 1488658934479.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

I did watch them. Barcelona's defense is great and Ter Stegen is extremely effective. What they lack is finishing sometimes. Messi had some great chances against Madrid but his shots went wide.
Man city have been winning against >Schalke and Donetsk but got BTFO by Lyon.

They raped Schalke and Donetsk though. I'll trust good performances against bad teams before I trust bad performances against good teams

fucking liar. When barcelona does well against bad teams you completely discard them in other threads. You are actually schizophrenic.
Barcelona destroyed Real Madrid, PSV and Tottenham.

>chokesi
>goat
Lmao

Attached: 1549656415250.png (421x421, 281K)

I'm talking about recent performances. Judge a team by how they play right now

If we talk about pure football ability he is behind Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and Maradona

The only way you can argue Messi being the GOAT is based off his pure football ability. btw being flashy is not ability

They destroyed Sevilla and Real Madrid recently and didn’t lose to Lyon like Man City did.

They didn't play well against Madrid in the past 3 times they've played each other

Those guys were efficient with their flashness
youtube.com/watch?v=LmmN1vo80YQ

This is something will never see again in football. Ronaldo and ronaldinho inspired so many people. These guys literally change football they showed things that people thought weren't even possible

Yes they did actually. Their defense, goalkeeping and attack were all good.

twain get off from the VPN and show us your romania flag

>efficient
Messi is the most efficient player of all time

Messi is a talented autistic kid who statpadded his career by playing in one of the biggest clubs in the world in its golden age

>scoring goals is bad

Ok u got me

This is Messi's career:
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2003–2004 Barcelona C 10 (5)
2004–2005 Barcelona B 22 (6)
2004– Barcelona 442 (408)

I don't see your point

Because you're making an effort to not see it. He played in the most stacked team in teh world in its golden age. he took no risks. teams were built around him, etc.. etc..

His autistic nature (stick to the same thing , no risks) helped him to statpad

First of all, you're wrong. Those are his league goals. He scored 585 in total
>more stacked team of all time
You're right, I suppose he should have moved to Stoke and played for them right? Just like R9 did

>Yes they did actually. Their defense, goalkeeping and attack were all good.
No they weren't. The defense was getting beat consistently, but Vincinus couldn't get shots on target. They had 2 shots on target in a 3-0 victory. That's not repeatable.

Messi is the GOAT and it's not controversial anywhere outside Yea Forums

Now I’m asking did you watch the match? Vinicius made many shots and most of them hit the defenders or were saved. Pique and Lenglet were very good that match not to mention Ter Stegen.

>Yea Forums
Yea Forums and CR7 twitter

Vincinus had 12 shots with 2 on target across both games
whoscored.com/Matches/1316773/LiveStatistics/Spain-La-Liga-2018-2019-Real-Madrid-Barcelona
whoscored.com/Matches/1362458/LiveStatistics/Spain-Copa-del-Rey-2018-2019-Real-Madrid-Barcelona

And yet he didn’t score because of the defense and goalkeeping which were good. They literally let him have the ball they were that confident.

That has nothing to do with what we were talking about. You just said that the defenders were saving them. They weren't. They're not going to play strikers as unclinical as Vincius in the CL

That's 9 tiny cups to protect 9 tiny penises

you know that City lost and drew to Lyon in the group stage, yes?

Make this a general so you dont spread this dicksucking among other threads
>chokessi
>goat
Lmao

He's legendary

lmao

If nobody is even close how is there a player in the same era with better stats.

This but unironically

>71

He was also the best player in that stacked team

He's so beyond everything he chocked in three straight finals for argentina.

THREE FINALS