How hard is it for women to just close their fucking legs...

How hard is it for women to just close their fucking legs? Jesus chirst I've never seen such an angry group of people so hell bent in killing their offspring.

Attached: 1651498800355.jpg (2460x2081, 1.4M)

And you expect them to turn them around and be good parents who won’t raise another problem for society to pay for?

If they close their legs and not have sex with strangers then they wouldn't get pregnant. Your point is moot

>he expects people not to listen to their hormones
We could end all traffic fatalities by banning cars, too

Yes. Humans have self control. They chose not to use it. Nice false equivalency, too. Christ you're pathetic. Just stop having premiscuous sex.

Women are scum.

You can wag your finger all you want but some people are still going to be irresponsible and having kids will just make them into irresponsible parents. I don’t want my own children to have to share scarce academic resources with unwanted rapespawn, that’s why I moved to a state that isn’t going to make me

Modern women, yes. It's hard to find one that hasn't been railed like a train. The excuses they make for a high body count are hilarious.

Attached: 1650911824293.jpg (895x1007, 516.48K)

They will learn responsibility the hard way. Also, bold of you to assume adjustments won't be made to the current social structure after it gets revoked. Just stop having repeated unproductive sex. Literally not hard.

Modern women are so easy they're disgusting. There is 0 reason to respect most women.

No they won’t, they’ll just screw up their kids and saddle society with another burden to deal with, and the only “adjustments” will be to further milk working people in order to pay for the social programs for society’s loser screw ups

Yes they will. If anything happens to the baby, it's their fault. They will, from the point of conception,be legally required to take care of that child. If anything, ANY THING happens to the kid then the parents can enjoy the rest of their lives in a cell. Either way, they will take responsibility. Even if it costs them their lives.

Attached: AATXAJwZbMAJUQpxfr2fJd4OCZxj4iQ_1P1BRLhyUw=s900-c-k-c0xffffffff-no-rj-mo.jpg (900x900, 77.68K)

> it's their fault.
Oh great, so in addition to saddling society with more useless mouths to feed, you’re also going to further bloat our prison-industrial system just to stick it to people who don’t live up to your lofty expectations. I can’t wait to see what infrastructure fund has to get gutted in order to pay for your dysgenic vision for the future

Ever consider that you’re wrong and humans don’t have self control? When has self control ever worked with the masses? Rape is wrong but men can’t seem to self control that away either.
Sorry if this threatens your notion of free will, that’s fake too.

Go invent an anti-horny device, and people who shouldn't be having sex will not have it. Nah, you all need people to be abstinent horny teens and hurry up and make tradwives. It doesn't work, but you'll try it anyway.

We get it, women wont fuck you stop posting about it already incel

You will spend 18 years raising the mess you made and you will enjoy it.

Attached: 1651311687084.jpg (828x1163, 100.39K)

You can't order someone to enjoy something. I will get a vasectomy and make catgirls do an ahegao from it.

Women will never fuck you, stay mad

Attached: 233.jpg (725x653, 35.61K)

shit b8 m8

Yeah that sounds pretty chill. I’d be happy to work and be a good boy in that society. So what’s not to your liking about people having the option to rest? Would you not trust even yourself with it? Why place the shackles on yourself only to also place them onto everyone else?

If "resting" involves murder for convenience, then yes I am against it.

We normies could pay pros if biblefags would GTFO.
The risk is that people find no incentive to work hard.

You will raise children for 18 years, pay child support and you will love it or be sent to prison for neglected. You are done.

What type of incel shit is this

Does blue mean jew?

you will never fuck a real woman

Yes. It's an older photo I downloaded back when Operation blue the Jew was in effect.

why?

What don't you undersatnd about not being able to command love.
Are you the guy who commands people to enjoy owning nothing and enjoying that?

Sounds like a motivational poster.

You will never BE A real woman, troon. Go dialate in the corner. Fucking freak.

Attached: 1651418304266.jpg (1024x869, 90.6K)

>bold of you to assume adjustments won't be made to the current social structure after it gets revoked
oh? you heard any plans for this sort of thing?

Wasted digits. You will take responsibility for your actions at least once in your pathetic life, even if you must be forced to by law.

medical issues? straight to profit prison!
name something more american than that

I'll pay for what I do. I just won't be able to enjoy it. Your point is fucked up. That's why you sound like some motivational councilor.

cope and seethe my incel friend
it'll all be ok, I'm sure this is finally going to make women start seeing you for the gem you are
cope and seethe

Self correction based on societal changes needs no legislation, although it is helpful to have it. After women realize their demonic child sacrificing techniques will literally destroy their life, they will adapt automatically. Those that simply refuse will face the consequences equivalent to what laws we already have on the books. So basically,nothing else need to be done except sit back and watch the salt. Nice try though.

So when are you gonna take responsibility for being a fucktard and kill yourself?

You will never whore again. You will never have massive unprotected sex ever again. You will be legally responsible for your actions. Cry about it.

Attached: 1650740096491s.jpg (118x125, 3.45K)

Yes. Bad mother DNA will be out of the pool in a few generations by letting these women decide not to breed.

Rage more, roastie. Your tears are fucking delicious

Don’t your electronics come from materials mined in deadly conditions in Africa, assembled by overworked Chinese at Foxconn, sold by an underpaid tmobile employee? Your first-world life sits atop a system of death and misery.
Work is essential to life, there is always shit to do. What’s disincentivizing is all our work making the owning (leech) class richer. We could fund our own respite if we kept the value of our work.

You can't even stay on topic anymore. We're talking about abortion, idiot. Not some nigger slave thousands of miles away

Unironically yes. Roastie whores who refuse to take responsibility will be in prison.

Why don't republitards support social programs and education for all these children they want to be born?

breaking news:
entire states become incel
"too much sex was being had, but I was never invited"

No social programs has been proven to work as intended. Not social security. Not food stamps. Nothing.
>Bro just throw money at the wall bro trust me it works who cares about the tax payer
NEVER run for office.

>why don't women just stop having sex?
hey OP, you getting any?

You will take care of your shitling whether you like it or not

The black slave, the miserable chinese worker, the bored sales rep, your mother who has no say whether to keep you or not, it’s all the same to you it seems. I hope you can be grateful to people some day. You’ll be happy then.

Great, one more mouth for society to pay to feed. Two, technically, if you count the problem child whose mommy (three, if we count daddy) are now in prison. I assume you’re volunteering to foster these niglets in need of a healthy parental figure?

>Eggless roastie fails to make a comeback.

Attached: 1651062134583.jpg (750x744, 63.7K)

I already do, fucktard
my kids are healthy and wealthy
how about you?

But the military and prisons are fine hurrrr

Yes. Don't like it? Don't have random unprotected sex with strangers.

I'm a man, but alright

This comment id from someone who didn't get to have the sex, but has to pay for the sex consequences of someone else.

Then what's your fucking argument, bitch? Obviously I'm not addressing you but you're still offended. Maybe because you don't actually have kids and you're a faggot larper?

When will men stop pumping into women who get abortion

What I don’t like is you saddling society with all these expensive burdens just to make a point about women not having sex with you. My taxes go up and food goes out of my child’s mouth to pay for unwanted niggers. Thanks a lot, asshole

>social programs don't work
>so we'll just throw people in private prisons
mmhmm

Yeah you're fucking dumb. Not gonna respond to you after this one. Thanks for bumping the thread, I guess. See you in prison for baby murder.

Yes unironically. Private for profit prisons are better anyways.

All you had to to was keep it in your pants. Have some funding self control. But no. You literally have to bitch to the courts to murder your offspring.

Agreed. It destroys the incentive for prisons to rehab prisoners into better people.

There are no comment I.Ds on Yea Forums you fucking retarded nigger.

Sure you are. I believe you.

my argument is that this thread feels like overcompensation for no bitches
y'know, like I said in the post you replied to (poorly)

You’re still just another social engineer demanding tax dollars to fix perceived social issues the only difference is that instead of treating people with dignity you would just have us warehouse them in cages and fuck their prospects for long time gainful employment and create more burdens on the public system and leave society poorer over all

>He fell for the rehab meme
You cannot reform evil.

impossible friend
the modern women can't even tell if they are pregnant for 36 weeks apparently.
Very glad I live in a state that will outright ban this once Roe V Wade is overturned. They will even imprison you if you go to a legal state to get it done. Finally my tax dollars doing something I can agree with.

imagine honestly holding these beliefs, lmao

Lmao you're actually trying to psycho analyze the OP. Cry more nigger you will never be a real woman

Attached: 1650678434279.jpg (1024x1024, 114.54K)

Work on your reading comprehension you retarded asshole, I’m not the one being irresponsible I’m the one working to pay the taxes that cleans up the mess irresponsible people make and I strongly doubt you nagging them is going to make them change their ways just make my tax bill bigger to pay for a bigger mess to clean up

Of course they can't tell. Do you have any idea how many modern women are super fat?

They always run…

Nope. I don't believe in gay social programs. Throw them all in prison and let them rot.

Spoken like a true Nazi

you could just... refute me
or maybe you can't

Imagine siding with roastie baby killers. Anything you say about me is still morally Superior to any position you could possibly fathom.

>lol just make entire society a prison, that will show people
You’re worse than any communist

Didn't read. Stop being a slut. Stop killing kids. Here's your mandated reply.