A good old incest thread cause why not, for my submission. My sister...

A good old incest thread cause why not, for my submission. My sister, who I real wish I had nudes of and the want to fill her with a good old creampie

Attached: FB_IMG_1650961146664.jpg (1080x1982, 85.61K)

>Reverse image search
I don't think so, Tim

To bad you wont find anything

Reposting my story. Warning it’s fake, seriously, it’s fake. Or maybe not? I’ll leave it up to you to decide.

Poorfag here. While growing up our apartment was really small but we were still able to have our own rooms until a new brother came into the picture. With not much space left, my mom made my sister and me sleep in the same bed in a different room to make way for the new child. It was all innocent enough as years went by. I was a curious boy so of course I’d sneak a peek every now and then until one summer.

That summer was really fucking hot. My sister would always try to wear large pants and clothing in order for me y not get any ideas, but sleeping for so long together I guess she got used to me and thought nothing was going to happen, because that summer she couldn’t stand the heat. One night she slept with just a tank top, the other she just said fuck it and slept with her really tight short shorts.

For context, my sister is a heavy sleeper, as in a really fucking heavy sleeper. The first few nights were the most fucking exciting I’ve ever had in my life, I would know she was completely sleep since she would snore. Once I knew she was completely asleep I’d pull the blankets a little down and sneak a peek, god, that fucking round white ass. Eventually I started jerking it looking at her ass while she slept. I’d put my nose as far as I could into her ass so I could smell her pussy, that sweet pussy smell made me go fucking crazy every time.

The way her pussy smelled, I swear, I don’t think anything in the world has ever come close to the way her pussy smell made me feel. I was so fucking drunk on it that I would look for any fucking opportunity to steal her used panties, she was careful, most of the time, but every now and then she would slip up and leave a used pair behind.

Attached: 334929A1-B3F0-4271-944A-453753B99FDA.jpg (654x889, 147.36K)

Lurking

I would sniff the fuck out of them and on occasions I wouldn’t be able to take it and just cum in them. Had to throw them away obviously but as time went on she went suspicious that some of her panties were missing.

Eventually I just started edging every time she slept, until I wasn’t able to take it, I was trying to be careful but her ass was too fucking much and I would just explode all over myself.

Pic related. Before you moral-fag me, look at her juicy ass and tell me you wouldn’t fucking do the same?

Attached: 59AA2C6D-60E8-465B-8315-EC90D8388FD8.jpg (1000x1776, 285.73K)

younger cousin, always just wanted her sitting in my lap, smelling her hair

Attached: 160999202_457493462351747_2323460595090822254_n.jpg (1536x2048, 348.57K)

Things escalated of course. I was becoming more and more daring each time.

I don’t know if I got way too used to it, but the mere sight of watching her turn off the lights in our room was enough to get me rock-fucking-hard. Waiting for her to get in bed, and as soon as I would hear her snore I could feel my cock just pulsating begging to cum and worship her ass again.

I got careless though, one night I heard her getting awake, and from the corner of my eye I could see that she took her shorts off. I couldn’t believe it. My cock was begging for her to snore already, I wanted to look at her in her panties, they were this cotton black panties that almost looked like a thong. She was probably really hot due to the warm temperatures so she figured it was ok and since she always woke up first I guess she figured she would just put her shorts back on in the morning without me noticing. As soon as she started snoring I just whipped it out and started jerking, at this point I would graze my dick in her thighs and pussy, sometimes her face if I was feeling adventurous but this time I was lightly rubbing it against her ass, usually I edge and then cum all over my stomach but I got too caught up in the moment that I just exploded all over her ass. I fucked up so bad because as soon as I did she immediately woke up...

Attached: 45D9C48B-1100-4071-BED6-16862F05641E.jpg (471x631, 82.14K)

lurking

It went about as well as you’d expect. She yelled “what the fuck” out loud thinking i must’ve dropped water on her while I was drinking it but as soon as she touched her ass to clean she knew what it was. No words, she turned on the light, gave me a blank cold stare and said “get the fuck out”. So I did. For a few weeks I would sleep on our living room, was it worth it though? You bet it fucking was, just knowing she touched my cum and had her panties all messed up was enough to make me cum all those weeks, I also had some of her panties stored too so that helped as well.

After a while she just in a very bossy way said “Well? Aren’t you going to sleep in our room?” So I knew this was her weird way of saying she forgive me. To be honest I really was not planning to do anything anymore, that scared me for life, getting caught. So I never tried anything again. However, not even a week went by after we started sleeping together again, when she woke me up in the middle of the night...

Attached: AF1DBA1E-F162-439D-B55F-540AC9AEA0FB.jpg (634x889, 125.92K)

My sister and I have been fucking since High School. She is married now and her husband is a cuckold who knows. He is raising our kids and pretending to be their father.

She just straight up asked me “you’ve done this before haven’t you?” I tried to play stupid and pretend I had no idea what she was talking about but like I said, she was very bossy and could always see through my bullshit so she said “you know what I’m talking about” she sat up and pulled her shorts to the side so I could see her panties and said “so this gets you off doesn’t it?” While giggling to herself. Despite my big attraction we still got along as siblings so I just said “shut up, let me sleep”, ngl, I was rock hard at this point, so she just continued laughing hysterically while saying “omfg, it really does get you off you perv”

she continued “you sure you don’t want to see me in a thong again?” I turned around to tell her to fuck off thinking she was just making fun of me but as soon as I turned around I could see her fully pulling down her shorts. I completely froze, she continued laughing, climbed onto the bed, turned around, exposed her ass in thong to me and said “it’s ok, maybe I was too harsh, you’re a boy so it’s normal, you can continue what you’re doing just don’t touch me that makes it awkward” I couldn’t believe what was happening, I didn’t say a word, I was horny as fuck seeing the outline of her ass in that black thong again, so I just pulled out my cock and started jerking off. Biggest load I ever dumped in my life, she turned around to see my exposed cock and mess I’ve made all over myself and her face went from coy laugh to raised eyebrows, “holy shit, you did all that?” She was equal parts impressed and curious “no, don’t clean up yet” she pulled her face close enough to my cock to see it throbbing with cum she picked it up with two of her fingers and was just staring at it. I don’t think she ever had a sexual experience with a guy before so I thought this was a learning experience for her.

Attached: 4CCA662F-E02E-49F8-BA72-52EE69E0C34D.jpg (645x596, 89.37K)

Attached: 98797795d0afe8.jpg (1536x2048, 376.66K)

more

I hope he man's up and blackmails you or just out you both. Fortunately for you he has no self-respect.

He would have to admit I fuck his tight cucky asshole too so it is unlikely lol

So you fuck your sister and her husband? You take degeneracy to a whole new level.

Found on my sisters phone

Attached: 2CDC3265-C3DD-48B6-AB2E-84EF339B027F.jpg (576x1024, 88.68K)

Thank you, I love being a degenerate sisterfucker.

Gotta be moar

Attached: 7897e288049.jpg (1728x1296, 240.43K)

we need more, my guy

Hot. Similar experience here but she never woke up I was very careful and only dare to really go further when she was drunk enough. Until day she is clueless about everything I have done to her.

Attached: 5AFF919E-6067-47B5-97FC-C2C8DD66D800.jpg (675x1200, 104.33K)

ywnbaw kys

Chick's love that pose

Attached: 1651550550250m.jpg (498x1024, 47.45K)

Here's her pussy btw

Attached: 223322_43322332.jpg (607x800, 279.46K)

My mom came home and got straight into her underwear and a loose shirt with no bra, I pinched her ass when she went upstairs. We do this all the time

Attached: pawg_cotto-80603.jpg (400x295, 23.35K)

anons wanna know anything about her?

Attached: 078753423cf86a22.jpg (600x800, 84.68K)

more?

thats so hot

So hot, anything else come from this?

Why of course we would like to know

When I was 17 my 15f cousin moved in with my family because her parents were deadbeats and decided they couldn't be bothered being parents anymore. I wasn't into her at this point but I did my best to make her feel welcome, and some part of her brain made her think I was therefore "available". After she got over her quiet depressed phase she was always super bubbly and flirty with me, but she wasn't subtle about it and my mum had to tell me to remind her that we were blood related.

Anyway, one thing led to another and I fucked her for three years, one at home and two after I moved out and she was still living there. I know cousins barely counts as incest here but it's the only story I've got.

She's always been very pretty but she never put any effort in. Her self-esteem was always low because of her shitty parents. Mousy hair, brown eyes, a bit scrawny, always wore baggy jeans and pullover hoodies, never any makeup, but man when she got the clothes off she was gorgeous.

mmmm look at those dick sucking lips

Release the boobs!

My wife’s sister invited me to an orgy without my wife involved. Still waiting to see when the official date for it is, but excited to dabble in the taboo I’ve been waiting to break for a second

>Sister in law is super close with me, but like a decade younger, but confides in me about a bunch. I’ve known she’s pansexual for a while, and she’s super open about her kinks.

>I have been laying the groundwork for this for a while and didn’t think it was gonna play out. She’s been topless around me before, I’ve purposely walked around with just my boxers when she’s stayed over and she gets all the looks in she’s wanted so far.

>She told me she’s down with dp, and wants to watch me and her bf tag team other girls

There is an undercurrent of sexual tension between us, it's really odd

Dropped something.

Attached: 7D00D04A-A33C-4E34-9613-112559AF0761.jpg (1472x828, 184.65K)

Here you go.

Attached: 7FB5C56C-39E8-4EA2-915F-43881130FDC5.jpg (1080x1350, 234.69K)

Just fucking stop or act on it faggot

ask away if theres anything you wanna know about her, love edging and talking about her

Attached: 922411_560794967298557_881109234_o.jpg (594x833, 99.93K)

I'm fully aware that my brother wants to fuck me and may have encouraged his incest kink a little over the years

I am acting on it, I'm touching my mom's ass and sometimes put my hands on her titties

Really how you know

Found nudes of my older sister multiple times

Post em

Any green text stories like this one?

Attached: 1651520332487.png (3780x9744, 1.96M)

Bump

would anyone fuck my mom?

Attached: 21.jpg (1690x1196, 548.55K)

Oh yeah!

Attached: 83BA4620-3CBC-4BA1-8C62-691A28334A87.png (960x1676, 471.69K)

This one always gets me diamonds

Yeah. Got more?

hot, got more to show?

I've gotten my real cousin to send me nudes in the past. I am literally not even joking.

Attached: 77f3833f-be65-4b2d-8162-c3717d97e735.jpg (1440x1920, 128.4K)

>its fake
yeah we know

dubs and full story with pics

And why are you not posting them

Don't really have a full story to post, we just started chatting once again and eventually I tried to pull the conversation into something more spicy and it worked.

Attached: 6b232e97-dee1-4876-9e07-5acf3761113e.jpg (1440x1920, 320K)

Are we looking at a sex doll now

show us the spicy conversation and keep posting

Hottest pics, or hottest bikini pic, bra panties, nudes?

The conversations is all in a different language so I can't really be posting it here

Attached: 16cef5ca-8fa2-488f-9a06-5a3e3b8e21a5.jpg (1440x1920, 100.33K)

What? Your typing in English, so type the conversation