I got the virus

I got the virus.

Ask me anything!

Attached: istockphoto-1208161559-1024x1024.jpg (1024x683, 68.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Health/dying-covid-unvaccinated/story?id=82834971
covid19.who.int/
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/pdfs/mm7104e2-h.pdf
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2784918?utm_source=For_The_Media&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ftm_links&utm_term=101321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How does it feel to have better immunity than the so called "vaccine"?

Nobody gives a shit faggot.

I was told the Vax was going to kill me any day now. How do I get a refund? It seems to be defective.

Attached: 84bab7cf337749eba905a154d01d72ff_18.jpg (770x513, 259.71K)

>The best prevention is to get it
This makes sense to antivaxx airheads.

Are you vaccinated or not? I caught it as well and not vaccinated either.

You get one free punch to the face of every antivaxxer you meet. Make it a good one.

>not vaccinated

Attached: index.jpg (276x183, 6.97K)

Congratulations, you now belong to the small group of >90% of the population who has been infected with it

The chances of you dying from the vaccine is low.

I didn't say that was the best prevention. Your greentext doesn't even make sense.

You bet I'm not getting pumped full of that shit

My housemates have caught it twice. If they infected me, I didn't notice. They unvaxxed the first time, vaxxed the second time. No vax for me.

Feel retarded that I'm still considering getting the vax anyway, JUST IN CASE some gayass show or convention I wanna go to demands it.

I actually got the vaccine in June/July and the booster in December, caught the virus now anyway.
And I also definitly have symphoms.

t. OP

What stock should I put all my money in

That's because the vaccine protection lasts for a short period of time.

then just don't reply the threat
I'm vaccinated Gamestop, of course

t. OP

I've been in two car accidents. Both times I was completely fine. Therefore, there is no reason to wear a seatbelt in the future.

Yeah man, a vaccine is just like a seatbelt. Watch out for those variant car-crashes.

Covid isn't like a car crash, it's like a go kart crash at 5mph.
With COVID, unless you're old or fat you won't die.

Fat people die in 5 mph car crashes?

It's an analogy retard.. it's wya better than your one.

* way

I'm not t.

Viruses are not real they are called exsomos

me too! omicron get! hope its ba.5

Then tell me why I'm breathing so heavy, have diarrhea, am down, have headache, am sniffing and coughing AND have a positive test for the virus?

That is simply untrue.

abcnews.go.com/Health/dying-covid-unvaccinated/story?id=82834971

>abcnews.go.com/Health/dying-covid-unvaccinated/story?id=82834971
That's for Alpha and Delta; you can't really take that for Omicron as the vax protected pretty good from even infecting with Alpha or Delta, but NOT from infecting with Omicron.

Are you going to isolate or just go about life as normal?

Have to isolate, and futhermore in my current condition I don't even want to go out.

That doesn't tell us the ages of the dying you fucking retard.
It's the old and fat that are more likely to die.

user, it's 2022. Most people had it by now.
It's literally nothing.

iStockPhoto for your COVID 'results'?? Fuckoff and die from something else, attention whoring asshat

Are you literate?

"Infectious disease doctors say it is still mainly unvaccinated people, most of whom are in their 30s and 40s with no underlying health issues, who are dying... A small percentage of deaths are among fully vaccinated (and boosted) people who are either older or have preexisting conditions that increase their risk of dying."

What does that even mean? This article is literally about the Omicron variant

I fucked some guy in the ass, but our balls never touched. I'm not gay right?

>Infectious disease doctors say it is still mainly unvaccinated people, most of whom are in their 30s and 40s with no underlying health issues, who are dying

Show me the specific CDC data retard.

I just happen to know 6.2 million people and a substantially larger number of people with permanent lung, heart, or brain damage who might disagree with you.

covid19.who.int/

Covid is fake. Show me the bodies

Show me the figures on the permanent damage retard.

Dumbass lol.

Here you go.

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/71/wr/pdfs/mm7104e2-h.pdf

But by all means, keep moving those goalposts. You'll find some way to feel superior eventually ;)

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2784918?utm_source=For_The_Media&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=ftm_links&utm_term=101321

Feel free to join the conversation by posting stats of your own, rather than just spewing 'retard', 'dumbass', like some kind of luddite swamp hick

Nothing in that document mentions that the majority of the people dying are younger than 50 and have no pre-existing health conditions.

No, Omicron came really prevalent in the U.S. about Mid Jan 2022, this data ends Dec 2021; you should read your article again
The artice also states:
>when the omicron variant began taking hold -- unvaccinated people were dying at a rate of 9 per 100,000.
But at this time it was still mainly Delta

Also see
>picrel

Attached: Rate_of_COVID-19_deaths_in_vaccinated_vs._unvaccinated_Americans_v01_dap_1644956140273_hpEmbed_1x1_992[1].jpg (992x992, 72.24K)

That study covers headaches, loss of taste, etc.
You mentioned more than 6.2 million have permanent lung, heart or brain damage.

PROVE YOUR CLAIMS.

I'm not making claims so the onus of providing evidence isn't on me.

LMAO that paper doesn't even mention the word permanent or brain damage or lung damage.
Even brain function or lung function is barely spoken about.

Sounds like a flu+a fastfood diet

Again I ask, are you literate? Is someone reading you this thread and typing you the responses, but not reading you the source documents for some reason?

>Most prevalent pulmonary sequelae, neurologic disorders, mental health disorders, functional mobility impairments, and general and constitutional symptoms were chest imaging abnormality (median [IQR], 62.2% [45.8%-76.5%]), difficulty concentrating (median [IQR], 23.8% [20.4%-25.9%]), generalized anxiety disorder (median [IQR], 29.6% [14.0%-44.0%]), general functional impairments (median [IQR], 44.0% [23.4%-62.6%]), and fatigue or muscle weakness (median [IQR], 37.5% [25.4%-54.5%]), respectively. Other frequently reported symptoms included cardiac, dermatologic, digestive, and ear, nose, and throat disorders

"Pulmonary" means relating to lungs. "Cardiac" means relating to the heart.

>more than half of COVID-19 survivors experienced PASC 6 months after recovery

50% of confirmed COVID cases = 257 million. 257 million > 6.2 million.

real flu would probably be worse atm, I can still sit pretty decently at my PC and play games; just walking around is really bad because I basically instantly start to breathe heavy.

I just hope the breathlessness doesn't get worse because I already breath pretty hard while sitting around or just lying in my bed

THE STUDY COVERS A TOTAL OF 250 351 PEOPLE.
THEREFORE THE PERCENTAGES ARE OF 250K AND THE >50% IS OF 250K PEOPLE IN THE STUDIES.

>PASC
PASC COVERS HEADACHES, LOSS OF TASTE, ETC.

RETARD.

What's ur favorite brand of instant coffee?

Kek what an idiot. You really are pathetic.
I learnt better study reading comprehension in my first year of biology in college.

You're 100% correct.

I only drink fresh made coffee from my college's cafeteria or the coffee mashines on the campus.

Interesting, I'm Australian and we drink more instant coffee then north Americans.

>still waiting for to get covid

Attached: 1621744818585.jpg (622x621, 53.94K)

I ain't North American

It doesn’t even work though. Wow I delayed infection for 1 whole month! Gee whiz it means my life is saved.

Just fucking catch it and move on with life oh my god. We’ll be doing the world a favour getting rid of all the old people and fatties.

Well it's not a vaccine then is it.

Yeah? Well I was like you 3 motnhs ago. Waiting to get it. Then I got it. Mild flu for 5 days. Just like every other flu. Full-on immunity at that point. Now I'm waiting for the next thing.... new gerbils and mice for new habitats! You see, I'm the fancy mouse king and I am going to take this world by STORM! THE FANCY MOUSE KING! YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST MY FELLOWS!

The definition of
>vaccine
doesn't require the protection to be permanent.

The CoViD Vax' it last probably about the same time as the flu vax, but the risks of mRNA or Vector vaccines are much higher as the of the flu vaccine.

You're nuts - we should hang out.

How piss weak is it? I had it last week, never got a sore throat, never got any breathing problems. It was more like a stomach flu, i actually thought I had food poisoning so i didnt get tested for two days.

My rats will kill all your mice. RAT KING!!!!!!!!!!!!!