Literally every Mexican restaurant is

Literally every Mexican restaurant is
>beef/chicken/pork/fish/shrimp in form of taco, burrito, fajita, etc...
>beef/chicken/pork/fish/shrimp on a plate with rice and beans
Have you honestly ever eaten at a Mexican restaurant that was distinguished from the others? There's like twenty Mexican restaurants in my town, and every time a new one opens up, people I know are excited to try it, and all I can think of is, what's going to be different?

Attached: slop.jpg (259x194, 15.86K)

Because those places cater to white people. The real authentic Mexican restaurants with actually good food are in the worst part of the hood and are so hole-in-the-wall they're not listed on google maps.

That's one thing I miss about the USA, being able to go anywhere and get at least decent Mexican food.

confirmed

I've eaten at one, actually. Near a cultural hub of a lot of ethnic foods. The most remarkable thing I remember there was a cow-tongue burrito (which I did not like).

Fucking racist beaners

what is posole

Wheat is native to Eurasia.
Rice is native to china.
Mexicans had corn.
Ever try to make pasta from cornmeal?

>I'm an uncultured fuck with a poor palate that cannot discern the nuances of any cuisine, especially Mexican
Cool story. If you had friends that wanted to go out with you, you'd realize there is much joy to be found in sampling culture-centric cuisine from different establishments.

See

They sell what people want to eat. No experimenting at all. Most restaurants that sell Mexican food are not good and they only cater to white folk. The authentic spots would be from a truck on the curb but beware, the majority are not sanitary and will get you sick as a dog. The problem is there are way too many Mexican restaurants and some people do it just to make a quick buck. Quality goes down the shitter, literally.
>Some people shouldn't sell their food

Make a Mexican friend and attend a family party. Odds are the older females cook all the food.

>some people do it just to make a quick buck. Quality goes down the shitter
This is true for most restaurants. The margins are so thin they lose money without a steady stream of customers and when they get that steady stream they get greedy and start cheaping out on ingredients.

ywnbaw kys tranny

mexican here. Sorry that you had that experience. Cow-tongue is vile

i went to mexico last summer and made sure to try an AUTHENTIC non-gringrified taco

it was a flour tortilla with some diced beef and no seasoning. Brown people cant take any criticism to their food

It's almost like that's what Mexican food is....

my girlfriend is Mexican, this is a typical breakfast for me

Attached: beatrizcomida.jpg (574x960, 75.82K)

Attached: comida.jpg (574x960, 77.01K)

Attached: comidaBea.jpg (574x960, 61.3K)

this is el salvador food in the hood

Attached: 10378932_10152913860810853_3001200601914056198_n.jpg (574x960, 70.22K)

Attached: 1966894_10152243924700853_1910842490_n.jpg (574x960, 84.39K)

Yeah. Mexican is poor people food. It's why most of south america looks down on them. it's the same dish but on different mediums (bread, tortilla, open tortilla, bowl).

Even the shitholes like Brazil look down on mexicans. They keep trying to get them to come to the U.S. because they can't stand having them. The entire fucking region should be nuked into glass.

I hope you're posting this to complain about how bad your gf is at cooking rather than bragging, because it looks like shit

Worst mexican food Ive ever had was in Mexico. Ive been there a few times and always got sick. They have no concept of food safety.

>Have you honestly ever eaten at a Mexican restaurant that was distinguished from the others?
Yes, of course. How? Porque vivo en México, gringo maricón asqueroso.

Yes, del taco has burger and crinkle fry

I mean what do you expect from chipotle?
If you want the most authentic shit possible then go to mexico or whatever country whose people you confused for mexicans.
My family isnt mexican but hispanic, they know what authentic food from their homeland is like whereas even 1st generation americans who have never been to the homeland are none the wiser. It is all watered down bullshit

Mexican food is needed. It’s full of spices and flavor. Unlike white people food which is bland as fuck.

That’s why Mexican food restaurants (and Olive Garden) are always packed with white people.

Sometimes a subtle, more refined, taste is appreciated.
>t. Spic born in the us

yo envio dinero (muy poco) a unas mujeres en un rancho de sinaloa por fotos y videos sexys y son todas casada, por tan poco dinero les ponen cuernos a sus parejas, k risa me da, buey

Mexican food is full of bacteria and cheap ingredients. The more authentic the worse it gets. I went to a steakhouse in mexico that all the locals said was the best. The place was kind of expensive and all the mexicans there looked like cowboys that won the lottery. The steak was the toughest stringiest garbage.

>buey
>ox

lo k me da mas risa de mexicanos es k hablan el idioma de sus conquistadores, practican su religion y traen la sangre de sus conquistadores, they're the biggest cucks around
you can literally walk into any "rancho" or "pueblito" and if you have money you can fuck almost any woman, married or not

gringo detected

it's because in Mexico they don't age their beef, pretty much all of the meat there has to be stewed or braised for a long time to be edible

The food you are describing is Tex-Mex. A version of Mexican food invented by an American. You have not tasted Mexican food

Ya'll don't know about the beauty of birria. Tacos get a lot more varied than people realise.

Attached: 2b64b0c3-33db-4bce-83ce-b3f851d1f6c4.png (952x770, 1.33M)

Attached: caldo deres.jpg (1226x2048, 210.67K)

>birria
unless it's goat I don't want it, here in the USA it's almost always beef

What makes me laugh about US citizens is that they speak the language of their colonizers, practice Christianism and have european blood mixed in. You can walk with a bag of pot anywhere and fuck any woman or dude in the ass that you want

Ive had goat, but im geographically fairly close to Mexico.

It’s pozole. Look it up, lazyfag

Literally every diner chain is
>2 egg breakfast
>Pancake and egg special
>Different variation of omelette
>You can sub the pancake for waffle or french toast
>Borger
>Samich
>Patty melts
that's it

only American Indians, we white boys ARE the colonizer pinche indio

also they're really uncreative; usually open 6-2 or 8-2

this. good mexican food is GOOD. You need to find a mexican place with mexicans cooking the food not chicanos.

I got almost 30 pics like this just today for a week's worth of tortilla money

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2022-05-03 at 6.52.10 AM.jpg (960x1280, 140.22K)

>>we white boys
>Speaks like a chilango
Keep larping Paco

Lol mexican food is basically just some tortilla, meat and random vegetable. All cooked in unsanitary conditions. Taco Bell got the diarrhea part right at least

The strip clubs are great. Most double as whore houses. You can shop before you buy.

Ew.

Amen to that

I think you got ripped off

it's not about the beauty, it's about having the power over these whores

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2022-04-07 at 1.48.10 PM(3).jpg (1200x1600, 320.95K)

I was once in a bar in Nogales with a few buddies. The owner sidled up to our table and told us he had some chicas, motioned and paraded out his goblins and gargoyles. Seriously shit tier whores. We told him we weren't interested and his face lights up and smiling says "oye, I have muchachos too!"

Why the fuck are you using a plastic spoon for flautas? You fucking retard

Having power over a hamster is different than having power over a tiger.
It is not just about having power. You are misguided, little grasshopper

I had a plastic fork and knife too, only the spoon was in the pic

at some point in my life I observed that women will do almost anything for those that provide for them, I tested my theory on Mexican woman (as to not spend too much money) and it proved to be true.

Attached: cuer.jpg (1269x733, 174.97K)

Not a single one looks appealing

Easy to test in Mexico and Cuba, where your money goes a long way. You couldn’t afford to do that in Miami or NY. That’s my point. You can’t brag about shit anyone can do