It's over for trannies and fem/b/ros

it's over for trannies and fem/b/ros...

Attached: Reality.webm (576x1024, 1.4M)

Lmao

Won't be trying to get niggerdick anymore after that. Toll paid.

how else do you treat troons

poor girl, wish I could give her a hug
piece of shit guys like that are why I'm lesbian

B8

why do you think my post is bait?

That's fucked up she need a real man in her life not some soyboi who can't control his emotions.

>don't believe a wound is a vagina
>can't control emotions
zoomer logic

Trannies are like .00005% of the population and are just attention whoring. It's LGBQ, the T should be silent.

Let me guess a nigger did that

>her
>she
>her
?

Lol, get rent. Trannies should just date other trannies. Easy peasy. Stay the fuck away from mentally sane normal people who don't chop their shit up. Let the sick tranny chasers come after you not the other way around

Amen

straight away meaning after you have already pretended to be a woman
so he still feels tricked

that's what troons get for trying to seduce a nigger. Entirely his own fault, his sissy nigger fetish doesn't reflect reality.

>*sigh*

Attached: 07E26222-037E-47DD-A422-D23A8AF2CD46.jpg (1112x1205, 265.34K)

>chops dick off

welcome to womanhood!

have you tried not telling people how to live, and not being so emotionally invested in something that doesn't affect you
I mean I'm a trans lesbian but I'm not going to tell someone who they should or shouldn't date, I have no problem with trans women dating men even though my dating pool is pretty small because of it, it's their preference and choice

I like having a big dick tho
lots of trans women are okay with theirs too
have you ever tried having a conversation with one?

but troons are great to laugh at ,the mental illness, embarrassing family and friends,botched surgery,massive narcissism,unwarented self worth,drug habits and suicide rate.
they are the gift that keeps giving

daily reminder you will never be a woman

my family loves me and supports me, I've not done any surgery and plan to keep my dick, I don't think highly of myself (or lowly), I'm sober and have no plans to commit suicide
I'd be more than happy to clarify things for you if you have questions

larping is fun isnt it troon

Attached: trooooon.png (1061x1163, 230.44K)

alright you got me, I'm a cis male and not trans (for now)
my point still stands though
how are you doing, doomer?

wat? Source?

Fight back, faggot. You're a man

Attached: 1649174931773m.jpg (1024x959, 96.35K)

no i believe you are a troon
a mentally ill manfaced horror

Good goy!

Attached: 20220502_213220.jpg (892x822, 123.3K)

What are The odds The guy he tried to date was black?

Attached: N_igger_asset00935576722021nsa.gif (60x60, 103.03K)

Bait
>her

I assure you the only tits I have are pecs from years of lifting weights
what's on your mind user, what's upsetting you?

>Trans lesbian
>Straight man
The only difference between these two is the mental illness.

that's what hormone therapy is for
the treatment for gender dysphoria is hormones

umm yeah. was there spose to be another outcome fag blaster?

Attached: _39969703.png (565x424, 210.01K)

$100 says he was hysterically crying because he's mentally ill and got a nosebleed, then took the pics to get sympathy and attention like literally every post from these cretins.

Attached: 4E933BF2-27B9-49A4-A920-690EA0E14F3F.gif (498x465, 1.51M)

My apologies, let me clarify:

>Trans lesbian
>Straight man

right, the treatment for gender dysphoria is hormone therapy
being transgender is just the outcome of the treatment in the same way that contentment and happiness is the outcome of therapy and medication for depression

Cause user is a faggot?

Attached: 1651013984267.jpg (600x468, 99.04K)

>dying breed

Seems like trannies like to project because they hate themselves. Instead of being a functional human being they instead continue to live a delusional, degrading lifestyle for themselves and others around them. Have you forgotten about the 40% statistic?

Attached: stupidtrannies.jpg (1024x482, 63.77K)

Ah once again I see you've missed the point, allow me to reiterate:

>Trans lesbian
>Straight man

Damn even the drawing has to cover his face so you can't see the man jaw.

I think you missed my point, so I'll ask a question: have you ever attempted to have a conversation with a transgender person?
for the record I'm a cis male

I love that argument.
>fine, it's mental illness, but the most humane treatment is "gender confirmation"
For most of the 20th century, the most humane treatment was shock therapy or lobotomy. Those made people "happy" as well. Trust that in 50 years, people will look back and be horrified that we let mentally ill people destroy their genitals, and inflict their condition on confused children.

But it's not legbutt without the T

>"dying breed"
>says a group of people who willingly get their reproductive organs removed

Nigga, do you ever listen to yourselves?

Attached: 1651000625270.jpg (488x425, 42.83K)

A conversation with a man in a wig who insists he's a woman or vice versa isn't exactly something a well adjusted individual seeks out.

Shock therapy never worked, nor did lobotomy. Lobotomy completely severs mental processes, it is incomparable. Hormone therapy however, relieves gender dysphoria, as well as symptoms such as depression and anxiety. It is proven to be the most effective treatment. Would you say that a homosexual male ignoring his feelings and pretending to be heterosexual would be a proper "treatment"? I'd certainly think not. If that is not the case then what would be the proper treatment, in your opinion?

What about a man with long hair who is telling you he is a man, and can clarify how transgender people live their lives? I have a number of transgender friends. Or would you prefer peer reviewed studies and statistics? I can provide those as well.

>reproductive organs removed

Attached: 20929329292.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

Woop another Yea Forums special. The "Let's hate on trannies and use bad science to rationalise our opinions"
This should be hilarious

No amount of stats or studies will ever prove any further that they are what they wish to be, let alone justify that anyone else should be forced to acknowledge them as such.

The most a trans "woman" ever can be proven to be is
>Man with mental disorder
Trans "men"
>Woman with mental disorder

In other words, YWNBAW.

>hate on trannies
continue

This is why you freaks need slaughtered not just punched

I'm just here to watch Yea Forums play make believe and sput shit they wouldn't ever dare say if it weren't an anonymous format

I would not call a male a woman irl. Regardless of societal pressures.

Boy I can guarantee I'm older than you.

A real man is in full control of his emotions and doesn't snap over petty shit like that.
A real man knows when and where to unleash his wrath and anger.

Hitting cute girls ain't it.

>girls
Kek

Because you don't understand the difference between sex and gender? Or what's your reasoning?

>girls

Attached: 001165554646.jpg (650x650, 37.58K)

Your first mistake is the belief that biological sex and gender are the same. Your second mistake is completely misunderstanding the causes of gender dysphoria, and neurology that explains it. Gender dysphoria exists due to hormones in utero. As a fetus develops, it first develops the brain and spinal cord. On rare occasions, the fetus may develop a brain structure that is closer to the opposite sex, thus a brain can be neither male nor female, but male chromosomes. This leads to gender dysphoria. Technically speaking, as a transgender woman literally has a brain that isn't male, they can be considered to be male.
There are also countless examples of someone with abnormal chromosomes, such as those with Klinefelter's Syndrome, with XXY. Those two X's are indicative of the typical female, and because of that, those with Klinefelter's have wider hips, less body hair and facial hair, and smaller genitals. Many of them also experience gender dysphoria, thus seek hormone therapy.
You can believe the sky is green all you want, you're entitled to that belief, but that doesn't mean it's true.
In other words, science says you're wrong and transgender people are right.

& its all made up by some faggot in the 1950's

looks like u dont know difference

Attached: 1649304285456.jpg (1504x2015, 198.41K)

>they can be considered to be female.
sorry it's 5 AM here

Because I'm not going to pretend picrel is a woman. You have essentially boiled gender down to be synonymous with stereotypes and personality traits. It holds no ground on what is vs what isn't. A dog disguised as a cat is still a dog.

Attached: 191119-jaydee-dolinar-cs-1252p.jpg (760x911, 265.13K)

omg stfu faggot ass

we aint your parents.

youre a gay ass faggot

deal with it

Attached: deal02.gif (320x380, 629.62K)