Why are all the Republican heros involved with this pedophile ring?

Why are all the Republican heros involved with this pedophile ring?

Attached: 541.jpg (1080x952, 190.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

epsteinsblackbook.com/flights/22
epsteinsblackbook.com/flights/4
epsteinsblackbook.com/flights/8
documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests
newspunch.com/democrats-child-sex-ring/
dailywire.com/news/multiple-democrats-currently-involved-child-sex-ryan-saavedra
neonnettle.com/news/16224-images-emerge-of-kamala-harris-aoc-with-pedophile-democrat
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cbwz35/here_is_a_list_of_democrats_chargedconvicted_of/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A few more members

Attached: 36799428-0-image-a-26_1607898306025.jpg (1908x1146, 441.04K)

Interesting network

Attached: 170601121932-musk-trump-white-house-340xa.jpg (340x255, 23.77K)

Lmao.. op can you tell us a bit about yourself? Who is asking you to post this stuff

Everyone knows Bill gates and the Clinton's are the real buddies of epstein.

No one cares about trump or elon anymore
Kill yourself

>heh heh, no... republicans were just on his plane for business... they had no idea about any pedo shit
>but the libs, those are the real bad guys! they were completely involved!

imagine being this delusional

You know why. You just won’t admit it.

Are you even in the usa? Who made these Elon pics for you? Did they ask you to start posting Elon with epstein or trump with epstein more? It's really easy to tell when someone from your group posts

>Who made these Elon pics for you?
can't tell if troll or retarted, so good job I guess.

>retarted

He also burned 125 billions of Tesla stock in a matter of hours. Way to go, Elon!

Attached: 1623773117507.jpg (750x641, 99.08K)

He owns twitter now and trannies and jews are running scared

Clearly not an American...

Hey op have any pictures of Clinton with epstein or do they not pay you to post that?

Nice photoshop, almost looks real.

Yeah, get woke go.... Wait

Attached: whatsapp_image_2022-04-27_at_2.30.34_pm.jpg (877x1280, 117.62K)

>everyone who realizes im a moron is the same person!
>reeee!

Because conservatives are inherently evil pedophiles.

Like you care. I sure as shit don't.

Tesla is still at 900. The didn't go broke.. go woke go broke applies to CNN +

>being this delusional

epsteinsblackbook.com/flights/22
epsteinsblackbook.com/flights/4
epsteinsblackbook.com/flights/8

documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests

I dont see much of Trump on these but do see alot of the Clintons and these manifests were used in court as evidence so fuck your "fake news" excuse.

Because they’re all pedophiles.

The absurdly fake pizzagate thing and the whole ridiculous “groomer” hysteria is them poisoning the well so anyone who accuses them looks equally dippy.

>This niggers gullible enough to think only Republicans are pedos.

No we are asking why you come post pictures of epstein and Elon right after the Twitter deal. Op prove you're a real person and not an NPc

>Rich person
>Rich people fundraiser event
>Takes picture with another rich person
"So, he touches kids too. Gross."

Attached: swat-meme.gif (498x280, 753.43K)

>Why are all the Republican heros involved with this pedophile ring?
because you have fuck-all else on them and so have to make shit up. Or show evidence dweeb.

Attached: FRPH9guXwAMuUUH.jpg (1091x1223, 164.07K)

Because accusing people of exactly what you're doing is a popular strategy of right-wingers. Whenever a republican accuses someone else of something, it should be considered a confession.

You’re an absolute idiot if you don’t think both parties are part of this shit.

Ugh.. I really wish the people would stop blaming opposing sides, and just look at their own parties, and realize they’re both corrupt. Divide and conquer. People are fucking retard

because theyre based

The Billionaire "world," such as it is, is extremely small

Im not the OP but I still stand by my post you gullible retard.

The Dems do this too moron. Are you new to American politics?

>Why are all the rich and powerful involved with this pedophile ring?
Because they can. They've got power and will indulge in whatever the hell they want

I promise you, I hate Democrats more than you do or any Republicuck does. And yes, Biden is also a pedo.

Nnnope. Democrats follow a different pattern of shittiness, which, while not as bad as republicans, still sucks. When you only have one real competitor, the bar is pretty low.

Example? I hate Democrats but I really do t think you can say they do the accusation-as-confession bit as much as Republicans.

Clinton and Bill gates were epsteins reals friends

You mad because they won't let you in OP?

Too poor. They will never let him, or us.

This means nothing.

Because republicans are a subset of politicians.

Cause theyre pedos

You misspelled Clinton and Gates

For the lolis, obviously. You’re 100% jelly that you can’t fly on a private jet to a tropical island to have sex with underage hotties, so deal with it.

Literally everyone in the elite circles is tied to that shit. It was a CIA honeypot operation

>while not as bad as republicans
Taking Twitter as an example, the main point of contention is that Democrats think Twitter and social media will now help the other party to hide and stifle corruption that should be exposed at election time like they did with the laptop.
The Democrats accused Russia of stealing the 2016 election and even made a fake dossier to try and prove it. Then when they win 2020 all accusations of cheating are thrown out of Democrat courts with no investigation and people are said to be spreading lies if its brought up.
Republicans are accused of pedophilia when there are nothing but Democrats on his flight manifests to the island.
I could keep going but you get the picture.

TRUMP WAS NEVER PART OF THESE ELITES. EPSTEIN WAS AN S TIER ELITE WHILE TRUMP WAS A C TIER CELEBRITY. TRUMP WAS ON THE OUTSIDE. HE WANTED TO IMPOSE TERM LIMITS ON SENATORS. HE WANTED TO GIVE POWER BACK TO NORMAL AMERICANS. TRUMP WAS NOT LIKE ALL POLITICIANS. THAT IS WHY OP HAS TO MAKE THREADS DAILY SO YOU GROUP HIM WITH THE REST OF THESE SCUMMY POLITICIANS

Attached: 1649578038703.jpg (639x539, 53.94K)

Lies and projection are the main tools of the democrats.

Take this

Attached: 71E52DC2-4BAB-4379-B287-55A9C1D46DDD.jpg (1292x592, 96.06K)

Irony

>He's not in this one piece of evidence so he's 100% innocent!
Facebook, boomer, migger look; first off, in order to be anywhere powerful in politics you would needed to have fucked kids so you're under control by mossad doesn't matyer who you are, just because he didn't fly in the jet doesn't mean he didn't take a trip to bohemian grove. Second, to think Epstein is anyone but a fall guy just shows you have confirmation bias and cherry-pick the evidence that you believe to be true, Epstein was nowhere near the top of the pyramid, he was a joe schmo they propped up to be a big player so nobody looks into things.

The GOP project and accuse everyone else of what they themselves are guilty of. Every fucking time. Once you become aware of their playbook you'll notice the practice constantly.

I dunno, why does Biden sniff the hair of children?

Looks like a great time to buy Tesla stock.

Hey guys, found the pedos

Attached: found the pedos1.jpg (812x1082, 165.79K)

Ooh look, found some more!

Attached: found the pedos2.jpg (793x1060, 177.68K)

>he's in a picture with her at a public fund raiser and I don't like him, so he must be guilty! Clinton, though...

Okay, Zoomer.

I don't have a dog in this race, but it really looks to me like she wandered up behind a lot of people and got pics with them specifically for that "what if" factor in the future. It could only benefit her for people to be associated with her.

Oh wait, guys, I found some more

Attached: found the pedos3.jpg (805x1041, 179.28K)

>Lies and projection are the main tools of politicians and political parties.

Fixed that for you.

I don't disagree, but democrats are really attached to them. look at their reaction to twitter being taken over. Hell, it even started this thread.

I have too
newspunch.com/democrats-child-sex-ring/
dailywire.com/news/multiple-democrats-currently-involved-child-sex-ryan-saavedra
neonnettle.com/news/16224-images-emerge-of-kamala-harris-aoc-with-pedophile-democrat
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cbwz35/here_is_a_list_of_democrats_chargedconvicted_of/

because everyone is
it's not about parties, but you're too blind to see

So many powerful pedophiles.

Attached: 1645597273158.jpg (640x612, 124.44K)

>reddit.com/r/conspiracy/
kek

Actually the 100 pro musk boot licking threads started this thread. Why are conservatives so supportive of a pedophile network was the question.

Attached: 531 (3).jpg (1080x1085, 166.96K)

Nice try ya fucking jew

>musk
>conservative
Youre a drooling retard user.

was talking to:
Sorry meant to clarify

Conservatives support pedophiles. The pedophiles aren't explained to be conservatives. Back to reading comprehension classes.

Attached: 1650993255886.png (600x437, 467.95K)

Nice b8. Most of these politicians FROM BOTH PARTIES, frequent mutual events and usually get photographed. You think every person that ever took a picture with Kevin Spacey is guilty? These are rich motherfucker parties, and a lot of rich motherfuckers attend and rub elbows.

Attached: EdoSjXwX0AE1T5E.jpg (750x715, 80.57K)